2007-2010 Nissan Titan 3" Rough Country Lift Kit Install
This video shows the installation of a 2004-2010 Nissan Titan 2" leveling lift kit by Rough Country. For more information on this lift kit, please visit our website at:
Rough Country's 2.5" Suspension LIft for Nissan Frontier 4x4
Rough Country's 2.5" lift is just what the Nissan Frontier needs to tackle
new trails and mud holes. For more information or to find a deler near
you visit. www.roughcountry.com
Rough Country XJ Jeep Cherokee 3 Inch Lift Kit Install
Here is a video showing each step reqired to install our 3 inch suspension
lift on XJ Jeep Cherokee. If you have any questions or would like to find
a dealer near you visit www.roughcountry.com
Airaid Intake Installation Nissan Titan 2004-2009
Part Number 520-152
2004-09 Nissan Titan / Armada /
Infiniti QX56 5.6L V-8
Tools Required For Installation:
Flat Head Screwdriver
Phillips Head Screwdriver
3/32, 5/32 Allen Wrench
Ratchet & Extension
1. Disconnect the negative battery cable. Loosen the hose clamp on the
factory intake tube.
Disconnect the Mass Air Flow (MAF) sensor wiring harness from the sensor,
and unclip the harness from
the air box lid.
2. Unclip the factory air box lid from the factory air box base, and remove
it from the engine compart-
ment. Remove the factory air filter from the air box base. Using a 10mm
socket, remove two bolts from
the air box base (save for reuse).
3. Using a Phillips head screwdriver, remove two screws and the MAF sensor
from the factory air box
lid. Save the sensor for reuse.
4. Remove the factory air box base from the vehicle. Using a flat blade
screwdriver, unsnap and remove
the factory tube from inside the air box base. Re-install the factory air
box base and the bolts into the
vehicle, without the tube.
5. Assemble the Airaid Quick Fit Panels (#2, #3) using four 6-32 x 5/16
screws (#6), #6 flat washers
(#7), and 6-32 keps nuts (#8). Next, install the air filter adapter (#4)
using two ¼-20 x ½ button head
bolts (#9), and ¼ flat washers (#10).
6. Using two 8-32 x ½ SS button head screws (#11), reinstall the factory
MAF sensor into the air
7. Remove the clip from the factory air box lid and install it in the Quick
Fit Panels as shown.
8. Install the Quick Fit Panel assembly onto the factory air box base using
the factory clips. Slip the
factory intake tube over the air filter adapter, and then tighten the
factory hose clamp.
9. Reconnect the MAF sensor wiring harness to the sensor. Mount the factory
wiring harness clip into
the hole in the Airaid Quick Fit panel.
10. Install the Airaid Premium Filter (#1) onto the air filter adapter, and
tighten the hose clamp. Install the weather strip (#5) onto the Quick Fit
Panels as shown (Note: Start at one corner and work your way around to the
end to insure proper alignment of the weather strip).
11. Double check your work! Make sure there is no foreign material in the
intake path. Make sure all clamps, hoses, bolts, and screws are tight.
12. Reconnect the negative battery cable!
Included with your Airaid Intake System is a sticker with a California Air
Resources Board (C.A.R.B.) Executive Order (EO) number. This sticker must
be placed in plain view inside of the engine compartment. Failure to do so
may prevent you from passing a smog inspection.
How to: Nissan Titan Shock Replacement with coilovers
This is just how i figured out how to change my nissan titan 2004 shocks. i
could not find any help with coilovers so i decided to film my second shock
change out. the first one took about 4 hours going into it blind then the
second under an hour once i figured it out.
Nissan Titan Pro4x
Photojournalist and Wild Weekend Adventures host, Byron Goggin tested the
Niassan Titan Pro4x and found it to be one of the most comfortable ways to
get you and your family into the outdoors.
For more Outdoor Adventure stories go to www.WildWeekendTV.com
2008 Titan Lift Test
2008 Nissan Titan Pro4x . Testing out 6" Pro Comp Stage II Lift with PC
wheels and PC Extreme AT's 35x12.5. Ripped both steps loose. Test
sucessful. Really need sliders.