Ducati 848 Mugello on board
Giornata al Mugello tra amici del Ducati Roma di via Appia... che fermone
che sono!! 2.23 miglior tempo.. va beh perdonatemi è la prima volta! :-)
Ducati Superbike 848 vs Porsche Carrera GTS
When returning from a trip through Germany on my Ducati Superbike 848 a
Porsche Carrera GTS was joining me. He was probably in some kind of hurry.
It was nice to see what both machines from the year 2010 can do.
Shifting didn't went very well, i know. Yes, i know how to shift, and can
shift fast and smooth!
There was absolutely no intention to race on public road. I tried to keep
as much distance from other vehicles as possible (for safety). There was
not much traffic. Had good dry weather but was driving straight into the
wind. Pretty heavy actually. Noticeable by the shaking windscreen.
The GoPro HD Hero2 camera was mounted on to the steering and have a
microphone attached to the rear of the bike, somewhere between the engine
and the Exhaust pipes. Still working
on getting the real Ducati sound in my videos.
Ducati Superbike 848 (2010)
- Engine: L-Twin cylinder, 4 valve per cylinder Desmodromic, liquid cooled
- Displacement: 849.4 cc
- Power: 134 hp (98.5 kW) @ 10000 rpm
- Torque: 70.8 lb-ft 96 Nm @ 8250 rpm
- Transmission: 6 speed, Straight cut gears, Ratio 1.84:1
- Modification: Ducati Performance Full Racing Exhaust System by Termignoni
Porsche Carrera GTS (2010)
- Engine: DOHC 24-valve flat-6, aluminum block and heads, direct fuel
- Displacement: 232 cu in, 3800 cc
- Power: 408 hp @ 7300 rpm
- Torque: 310 lb-ft @ 4200 rpm
- Transmission: 7-speed dual-clutch automatic with manual shifting mode
Ducati 848 with stock Exhausts.
Incredible good sound quality.
Ducati HYPERMOTARD 796 1100 EVO 1100 EVO SP MONSTER 696 1100 1100 S
MULTISTRADA 1200 1200 S SPORTCLASSIC GT 1000 STREETFIGHTER Streetfighter
Streetfighter S SUPERBIKE 848 1198 1198 S 1198 S Corse 1198 R Corse
Ducati 848 Evo afternoon ride
Fun ride with the guys,
Omar on the Triumph Street Triple R, Bambang on the Honda CBR 1000rr, Shah
on the Suzuki Hayabusa, Zan on the Honda Super 4, and me on the Ducati 848
Ducati 848 Evo 2011 Speed Therapy
Stretching the legs on the Ducati, away from the land I call home.
Bambang on the CBR 1000rr
Omar on the Triumph Speed Triple R
Zan on the Honda Super 4
Shah on the Suzuki Hayabusa