pt 3 - $54 paint job on camaro with tractor enamel
land lord was on my ass about having parts all over the place and insisted
I put the car back together. I did not want to put the car back together
before it was painted so I used some cheap tractor paint to get me buy for
How to Custom Paint a Car
See more pictures of this job on our facebook page! -
This is the painting of a 1968 Camaro going Synergy Green. This
car was stripped and restored, including panel replacements, some metal
patches and dent repairs.
Music used under the creative commons license -
wellman - certain death but not today
hansatom - inferno is a place on earth
The products used on this vehicle were BASF Onyx HD Waterborne basecoat and
Glasurit 923-200 Clearcoat.
Picture or Car Completed:
Spike 1986 LS1 swaped Camaro
A day at the Dyno for
calibration. April 30, 2011.
About the car (from my brother SpikeIROC) :
- The car is an 1986 Camaro IROC.
- Headlights are eBay cheapos that will soon be swapped for LED
- It put down 400 whp and 390 tq thu a T56 and a fabbed 9" rear end.
- Brakes are C6Z front and rear.
- I swapped hatch to get the cleaner look I was looking for.
- It was trailered to the Dyno because it was not tuned
and I was not willing to risk damaging my new engine.
- The car The wheels are Bonspeed Intense 5. They are now powdercoated
Some more information about my brother's car can be found here :