This is the 2010 Shelby GT500 Super Snake.
• Shelby/Ford Racing Whipple 630 HP Supercharger
• Shelby/Super Snake hood with pins
• Carbon fiber body components
• SHELBY deck lid letter kit
• Super Snake badging (front grille and front fenders)
• Sequential tail lights
• Shelby Super Snake striping
• Front and rear brake duct kit
• Quarter window scoops or block-offs
• CSM consecutively numbered dash plaque and engine plate
• Shelby Super Snake door sill plates
• Light bar with third brake light (convertible)
• Shelby/Baer 6-piston caliper front brake system and rear rotors
• Borla cat-back Exhaust system
• Shelby/Ford Racing suspension w/ adjustable damper
• Short-throw shifter
• Cold air intake system
• Custom drive shaft (700+ horsepower package)
• 3.73:1 differential
• 20″ Shelby/Alcoa Super Snake wheels and Pirelli P-Zero tires
• Shelby three piece floor mat set
• Aesthetic engine kit with billet fluid caps and dip stick handle
• Center gauge cluster with Autometer Carroll Shelby signature carbon fiber faced gauges
• Aluminum Shelby map light accent and satin door lock knobs
• Shelby embroidered headrest
• Center console with Shelby logo
• Shelby/Ford Racing Whipple 700+ HP Supercharger
• Shelby/Kenne Bell 725 HP Supercharger (black or polished)
• Shelby/Baer 6-piston caliper rear brake system
• Shelby/Eibach adjustable coilover suspension
• Shelby/Eibach sway bars
• White ball billet short-throw shifter
• Shelby/Kicker stereo upgrade
• Shelby performance cooling package
• Two-tone leather interior upgrade
• Two-tone leather console cover
• Perforated leather seat inserts
• Shelby Super Snake faux rear gas cap
H2H Ep 14, Shelby Super Snake Vs. Nuformz Challeng
Head 2 Head is Torque.TV's exciting new series where two cars duke it out
to see who is number 1. On this episode we go all American--with Ford
versus Mopar! A blown Shelby Super Snake GT500 takes on the Hemi powered
MuscleCar Tuner Showdown: HPE650/SuperSnake/SpeedfactorySRT8
We've compared nearly every combination of modern American muscle cars on
the market. Now it's time for the ultimate showdown - Hennessey's Camaro HPE650 vs Shelby's GT500
Super Snake vs Speedfactory's Challenger SRT8. We head to the Dyno, the test track and the
racetrack to determine which of these tuned pony cars reigns supreme.
Read the story here:
Shelby GT500 Super Snake - Sound!
We followed this very rare Shelby GT500 Super Snake. The Bugatti Veyron and the Super Snake belongs
to 1 owner who has more exotic cars. The drivers of these two cars are not
the owners but they were permitted to borrow these cars for the event :-)
Like my Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/Gnepiah
Gnepiah - Supercar Channel
"Every video is meaningful. Once you take it, it's already history"
Here you will find all kinds of supercar around the world like:
Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche, Bugatti, Maserati, Koenigsegg, Pagani,
Bentley, Gumpert, Aston Martin, Rolls Royce, Jaguar, BMW, Mercedes,
McLaren, Audi, Nissan, Lexus and more!
Tuning, prototypes, Formula 1, racing cars, Gumball 3000,
Nürburgring/Nordschleife and more!
Ford Mustang Shelby GT 500 Super Snake Burnouts
THIS IS THE FIRST 2007 SUPER SNAKE BUILT. Could not get # 1 so asked for
and got matching vin#s 219 Ford 219 CSM.
This car has less then 20 miles on the conversion, and the rear gears need
to be heat cycle 5 times before this kind of workout. Thats why I didn't
power brake it. Oh 11,000 miles on it mostly track miles with Hoosier R6s,
still have these rear tires on it today.
Doing a couple burnouts for my friends in Lake City Florida,on my way home
from the Shelby Plant in Las Vegas.
Ford Mustang GT500 Shelby Super Snake
Follow us on Facebook:
This is a blown GT500 Shelby putting out 750HP. This was filmed out the
front of the Shelby Factory in Las Vegas where they do all the mods to the
Mustangs. This is definetly
one of the best looking GT500's I have ever seen as I have said for every
video of mine because I only film the cars that I think are really nice and
that would please you guys.
Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Super Snake - 750 Horsepower ROAD TEST
I was lucky enough to get the keys to this awesome car and wanted to share
my quick blast up this canyon road with any fellow gear heads. I'm just
your average car lover that happened upon this great opportunity to wheel
one of the fastest production Mustangs ever made! Chevy, Mopar or
Ford guys should appreciate this car...750 horsepower in a production
street car is flat-out cool. Unfortunately my lack of skills don't do this
car justice on the road...but this video will give you a taste of the
immense power, ferocious sounds and sexy yet menacing looks of this
American muscle car.
Check out the other videos on my you tube channel... there are a few more
road test videos with some great cars and build videos of my personal
project vehicle, a 1970 Ford Maverick with a Dodge Viper V10 engine stuffed
Subscribe if you like them and I'll keep posting videos when I can...
Thanks for watching!
THR KB 2.8 GT500 Mustang 900 HP Conversion Upgrade
THR Shelby GT 500 900 HP Conversion. KB 2.8 Big Bore, Custom 3inch
Stainless Works Complete Exhaust
System with Long Tubes and Random Technolody 3inch Custom Hi Flo Cats, Twin
GT SuperCar Pumps, KB Boost A Pump,
BMR Complete Suspension, DPE Custom 1-off 20 inch Wheels with BFG KDW's,
4.10's, Hand Made 1 pc Carbon Fiber Driveshaft, 838 RWHP!!