This is the 2010 Shelby GT500 Super Snake.
• Shelby/Ford Racing Whipple 630 HP Supercharger
• Shelby/Super Snake hood with pins
• Carbon fiber body components
• SHELBY deck lid letter kit
• Super Snake badging (front grille and front fenders)
• Sequential tail lights
• Shelby Super Snake striping
• Front and rear brake duct kit
• Quarter window scoops or block-offs
• CSM consecutively numbered dash plaque and engine plate
• Shelby Super Snake door sill plates
• Light bar with third brake light (convertible)
• Shelby/Baer 6-piston caliper front brake system and rear rotors
• Borla cat-back Exhaust system
• Shelby/Ford Racing suspension w/ adjustable damper
• Short-throw shifter
• Cold air intake system
• Custom drive shaft (700+ horsepower package)
• 3.73:1 differential
• 20″ Shelby/Alcoa Super Snake wheels and Pirelli P-Zero tires
• Shelby three piece floor mat set
• Aesthetic engine kit with billet fluid caps and dip stick handle
• Center gauge cluster with Autometer Carroll Shelby signature carbon fiber faced gauges
• Aluminum Shelby map light accent and satin door lock knobs
• Shelby embroidered headrest
• Center console with Shelby logo
• Shelby/Ford Racing Whipple 700+ HP Supercharger
• Shelby/Kenne Bell 725 HP Supercharger (black or polished)
• Shelby/Baer 6-piston caliper rear brake system
• Shelby/Eibach adjustable coilover suspension
• Shelby/Eibach sway bars
• White ball billet short-throw shifter
• Shelby/Kicker stereo upgrade
• Shelby performance cooling package
• Two-tone leather interior upgrade
• Two-tone leather console cover
• Perforated leather seat inserts
• Shelby Super Snake faux rear gas cap
Top Gear testing a Mustang shelby GT500
Starting in 2008, previous 2007 Shelby GT500 Mustangs could be sent to Carroll Shelby's Special Performance Plant in Las Vegas to be rebuilt into a Super Snake, which resembles the 1968 GT500KR, for an additional cost of $27,995. The Super Snake will offer a 605 hp 5.4LEaton roots type supercharged version with warranty. A Kenne Bell twin-screw supercharged version with "over 725 hp" will also be available, without warranty and a 0-60 time of under 4 seconds. The Super Snake is inspired by the 1967 GT500 Super Snake, a car made by Carroll Shelby for Goodyear Tires
Automobile racer Carroll Shelby transformed a conventional Mustang into a serious track racer designated as the "GT-350". The fastbacks were shipped from the San Jose, California assembly plant and fitted with a "Hi-Po" 289, 4-speed manual transmission, and included front disc brakes and heavy duty rear drum brakes. Additionally, shortened hoods and deleted rear seats with identifying trim were among the visual variations. These select Mustangs were converted to street, road racing, and drag cars in Shelby's plant at Los Angeles International Airport
First 2011 Mustang GT 5.0L 4V To Run 10's N/A!
Evolution Performance, Inc. - 2011 Mustang GT 5.0L 4V Runs 10.97@124MPH All Motor with a 1.49 60ft!
This time around we wanted to make a 10 Second Pass Naturally Aspirated.
To make this happen we had to get much more aggressive with the Tune and shed off some weight!
Read about this car in upcoming issues of 5.0 Mustang and Super Fords Magazine!
Go To www.evoperform.com to purchase Cold Air Intakes, Custom Tuning, Longtube Headers, Axle Back and Catback Exhaust Systems, Off-Road and High Flow Catted X-Pipe's, Suspension Kits, Race Wheels, and Much, Much More! Online Store Open 24/7 - www.evoperform.com
Eleanor GT500E test drive, upset neighbor :"( he no like (turn up volume at the end)
Brining Eleanor fans and collectors a piece of Gone in 60 Seconds History into their homes, by Building one Eleanor at a time :)
ill soon give this guy a ride, ill update description with the link when it happens :)
For Sale: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-Mustang-GT500E-1968-Ford-Mustang-GT-Shelby-GT500-Eleanor-GT500E-Gone-60-Seconds-Recreation-/220914798858?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item336f8c510a ... so far i have 10 miles on the odometer, and everything is feeling good and smooth
my street is straight and only has like 4 homes on it, so i figured its a safe spot to do a few up and down runs, and no kids and no schools, my neighbor comes to get the mail and thinks im fly around doing 100mph, yes in lower gear its gonna sound beast! lol ... he probably likes chevys
Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 + GT-H Sound! - 1080p HD
FB: http://www.facebook.com/Jorrie2YT & http://www.facebook.com/jorrik.aben
I have recorded two great sounding Mustang Shelbys! A lovely orange and very powerfull sounding GT500 and after that a Mustang Shelby GT-H Convertible! Both cars sound great and I hope you will think the same way. Thanks for watching and please leave a comment :)
Most Muscle? Camaro SS v Challenger SRT8 v Shelby GT500
2010 Camaro SS vs. 2009 Challenger SRT8 vs. 2010 Shelby GT500
Camaro v Mustang v Challenger: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=as2erdrkQbI
Hennessey Camaro v Shelby GT500: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwCFIk0xH_s
More Articles: http://www.insideline.com
Car Prices & Info: http://www.edmunds.com
Twitter Feed: http://twitter.com
Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/ins...
Hi-Res Videos: http://www.hulu.com/edmunds-in side-line
In our recent pony car comparison test, the retro-heavy — and just plain heavy — 2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS walked away with top honors in its debut. The big V8-powered coupe needed a new challenge. It was time to refocus the lens. Shoot from a different angle, so to speak.
So we squared the brooding visage of our SS-badged protagonist up against the cruelest bunch of savages we could find, the range-topping 2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8 and 2010 Ford Shelby GT500.