This is the 2010 Shelby GT500 Super Snake.
• Shelby/Ford Racing Whipple 630 HP Supercharger
• Shelby/Super Snake hood with pins
• Carbon fiber body components
• SHELBY deck lid letter kit
• Super Snake badging (front grille and front fenders)
• Sequential tail lights
• Shelby Super Snake striping
• Front and rear brake duct kit
• Quarter window scoops or block-offs
• CSM consecutively numbered dash plaque and engine plate
• Shelby Super Snake door sill plates
• Light bar with third brake light (convertible)
• Shelby/Baer 6-piston caliper front brake system and rear rotors
• Borla cat-back Exhaust system
• Shelby/Ford Racing suspension w/ adjustable damper
• Short-throw shifter
• Cold air intake system
• Custom drive shaft (700+ horsepower package)
• 3.73:1 differential
• 20″ Shelby/Alcoa Super Snake wheels and Pirelli P-Zero tires
• Shelby three piece floor mat set
• Aesthetic engine kit with billet fluid caps and dip stick handle
• Center gauge cluster with Autometer Carroll Shelby signature carbon fiber faced gauges
• Aluminum Shelby map light accent and satin door lock knobs
• Shelby embroidered headrest
• Center console with Shelby logo
• Shelby/Ford Racing Whipple 700+ HP Supercharger
• Shelby/Kenne Bell 725 HP Supercharger (black or polished)
• Shelby/Baer 6-piston caliper rear brake system
• Shelby/Eibach adjustable coilover suspension
• Shelby/Eibach sway bars
• White ball billet short-throw shifter
• Shelby/Kicker stereo upgrade
• Shelby performance cooling package
• Two-tone leather interior upgrade
• Two-tone leather console cover
• Perforated leather seat inserts
• Shelby Super Snake faux rear gas cap
MuscleCar Tuner Showdown: HPE650/SuperSnake/SpeedfactorySRT8
We've compared nearly every combination of modern American muscle cars on
the market. Now it's time for the ultimate showdown - Hennessey's Camaro HPE650 vs Shelby's GT500
Super Snake vs Speedfactory's Challenger SRT8. We head to the Dyno, the test track and the
racetrack to determine which of these tuned pony cars reigns supreme.
Read the story here:
ZR1 Vette vs Jet! - Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Races A U.S. Navy Fighter Jet
MT Editor at Large Arthur St. Antoine pits Chevy's awesome "Blue Devil" --
the Corvette ZR1 -- against its toughest adversary yet: a Blue Angels
F/A-18 Hornet fighter jet.
Shot By: Jim Gleason & Terren Lin
Edited By: Jim Gleason
Read the story here:
2008 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 vs. 2008 Ford Shelby GT500KR
FIND OUT WHO WINDS, ZO6 OR GT500KR:
Chevrolet Corvette ZO6 @ the Track:
Camaro Fights Mustang and Challenger:
2010 Chevrolet Camaro
2LT V6 Full Test: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziISB6n_5do
Ford Shelby GT500 v Hennessey Camaro:
Hennessey HPE550 Supercharged Chevy Camaro SS:
We're looking at the 2008 Ford Shelby GT500KR and 2008 Chevrolet Corvette
Z06, but we're imagining a '68 Shelby GT500KR staging next to a Corvette
with one of the 427-cubic-inch V8s on the Connecting Highway in Queens, New
York, probably sometime during the Nixon administration. We don't know how
the cars are tuned or which driver has the better hole-shot technique, but
we're calling our street race in favor of the Vette.
You see, there's no historical basis for a close Corvette-Mustang rivalry. A Corvette of any
year is a little too fast and smart to be street racing ratty muscle cars.
It's a real sports car, the kind of car that's still fun when you start
going around corners.
But maybe it's a different story with this 2008 Ford Shelby GT500KR and
2008 Chevrolet Corvette Z06. Each of these rear-wheel-drive coupes has a V8
rated for more than 500 horsepower at the flywheel.
And with the release of the limited-edition 2008 Ford Shelby GT500KR, Ford
has moved in on Chevrolet's price territory. The GT500KR leaves the Ford
factory as a $46,730 GT500 coupe and is shipped as a rolling chassis to
Carroll Shelby's facility near the Las Vegas Motor Speedway in Nevada. By
the time the KR cruises out of Shelby's shop, it's an $82,395 Mustang.
As such, the King-of-the-Road Mustang must now contend with this
$76,920 2008 Chevrolet Corvette Z06. And though the Z06 is a few horsepower shy of the
upcoming ZR1, it's not an easy mark. The GT500KR will have to play like a
sports car just to keep up.
Ford Mustang GT500 Shelby Super Snake
Follow us on Facebook:
This is a blown GT500 Shelby putting out 750HP. This was filmed out the
front of the Shelby Factory in Las Vegas where they do all the mods to the
Mustangs. This is definetly
one of the best looking GT500's I have ever seen as I have said for every
video of mine because I only film the cars that I think are really nice and
that would please you guys.
2010 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport vs. 2010 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 - CAR and DRIVER
Street cars named desire.
2010 Chevy Corvette Grand Sport vs. 2010 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 - Comparison
2010 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport - First Drive Review
2010 Ford Mustang Shelby
GT500 - Short Take Road Test
2012 Mustang Boss 302 in Action
After 40 years of living the life of a legend, the Mustang Boss® 302 returns lean and
The 2012 Mustang Boss® 302
returns, and it's lean and mean, delivering more tail-kicking power than
ever before. The 440 hp beast under the hood is all business. And when you
get behind the wheel, you instantly feel the interaction between power,
handling, braking and suspension. Its racing pedigree can be found
everywhere and registers high on the list of every automotive adrenaline
junkie's must-have machines.
800hp Shelby Prudhomme Edition Super Snake GT500 Mustang
http://www.streetfire.net Shelby has returned to drag racing with a ltd.
ed. Prudhomme Super Snake package for the Shelby GT500 Mustang. The drag racing inspired
800hp package was a collab between Shelby and Don Prudhomme, who drove a
top fuel car for Shelby in the 68 NHRA season.