How to Install Glow Gauges Dodge Ram
Installing a glo gauge into a dodge ram 1500. The instrument cluster just pops straight out once you get the outer trim piece off. Work the clips slowly this trim is somewhat fragile. Dont forget the shift indicator
How to Repair a Glow Gauge Cluster
This video assumes you already know how to take out your entire gauge cluster. The car being worked on is a 97 Accord. This video also shows glow gauges being put back on, if your car doesn't have them(which it most likely doesn't) discard that part of the video.
Music by DJ Xerx.
DJ Xerx - Evil Genius
DJ Xerx - Without me
Z28 Cluster in Caprice
Gary makes a wonderful kit/cluster combo, it is highly recommended. He also has great communication, and was great to work with.
I have yet to install the oil sender unit, I will do that on my first weekend off from work..
*RARE* 1997 Mitsubishi : Eclipse GSX With Alfa Otto : EURO REVERSE GLOW GAUGES
*RARE* 1997 Mitsubishi : Eclipse GSX With Reverse Indiglo Instrument Cluster AWD STOCK turbo 5-Spd MT 83K MILES!
Thanks for viewing my AWESOME Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX. This rare low-mile GSX only has 83,042 ORIGINAL MILES. It's a stunning color combination of black with gray leather interior!
This Eclipse is in good mechanical condition and the engine has not been molested. It's the more desirable 5-speed Manual transmission and has some great features :
*2.0 L turbo 4G63
*17" Falken Torque 5 Wheels (Brand New ZIEX Tires @ 81K)
*Grey leather interior
*Carbon fiber hood
*Fidanza Flywheel with Clutch Master Stage 3 Kevlar Clutch
*Momo Short Throw Shifter
*Walbro Fuel Pump
*Injen Cold Air Intake
*Upper inner cooler piping with Greddy Blow Off
*Manual Boost controller
*Full 3" o2 Housing Eliminator ith APEXi Exhaust
*Auto Meter Gauges (Boost, AIR/FUEL)
*Reverse Indiglo Instrument Cluster
*Suspenion Techniques Springs
*GAB 4-Way Adjustable Shocks
*Brembo Cross Drilled Slotted Brake Rotors
*Floor mounted fire extinguisher
Listen to that baby PURR!
Tuned 1998 Mitisubishi Eclipse
PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS!
Sadly, this is not my car. I don't know anything about the car beyond the information provided by the car's owner (listed below).
This car is a 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse, and can be found at: http://www.designercars.net/membercars/3286.php
Here are the stats:
MAKE & MODEL Mitsubishi Eclipse
DISPLACEMENT 2000 ccm
POWER 160 @ 0
TORQUE 0 @ 0
WEIGHT N/A Kilos
0-60 MPH N/A sec
-Falken FK451 235/30/19 and 265
-19" Volk Racing GT-C's. 8,5" w
ENGINE - INJEN intake
- INJEN Chrome valve cover insert
- INJEN Chrome fuse box cover
- INJEN Chrome oil cap
- custom chrome intake piping
- NOLOGY Hot Wires
- HAYAME Chrome radiator brackets
- HAYAME Chrome steering fluid reservoir cap
- HAYAME Chrome cooling fluid cap
- HAYAME Chrome small reservoir cap
- Chrome breather filter
- OPTIMA red top battery
- Painted valve cover
- Chrome hoodlifts
- Chrom CALIBER battery connectors
UNDERCARRIAGE - TEIN Super Street suspension with pillowball upper mounts and EDFC
BRAKES - AEM Big Brakes
- Blitz front bumper now replaced by an EXTREME DIMENSIONS 'DRIFT' front bumper
- GTP/IMPORTFAN Blitz rear bumper (customized by myself with 2 air fins)
- TCSPOILER Drifter side skirts
- TSUDO SLR style mirrors
- APC clear projector headlights
- TANABE Super Racing Medaillon full cat-back Exhaust system
- shaved mitsubishi emblems, antenne, sidemarkers, rear windshieldcleaner...
- complete 'Silver Pearl' paint job
- some decals: Tanabe, Blitz, Injen, Rotora, AEM, Extreme Dimensions,...
- GTP Carbon fiber canards (to be installed)
- ROTORA carbon fiber 3D GT wing
- SEIBON OEM Carbon Fiber hood
- USDM spec taillights
- 'Vertical Doors' Lambostyle doors
- ISOTTA 'Vallelunga' chrome steering wheel
- ISOTTA chrome steering wheel hub
- ISOTTA sportpedals
- SPARCO Alcantara Milano seats
- SPARCO complete Alcantara interior
- SPARCO shoulder pads
- SPARCO floormats
- TENZO-R seat brackets and rails
- TENZO-R chrome E-brake cover
- TENZO-R carbon doorsills
- AC-AUTOTECHNIC S7 reverse indiglo gauges
- APC Billet cigarette lighter
- MATRIX MOTORSPORTSbillet dash insert with chrome rings
- all hard plastics completely painted matching the exterior
- Headunit with integrated DVDplayer Kenwood KVT727
Please note, if you liked this video, then please subsribe to me, there will be many, many, many more!