Mercedes-Benz 2012 SLK Special Trailer
2012 Mercedes-Benz SLK Roadster - On The Road, Exterior And Interior ..........
TA - Roadster 350 cabriolet Luxury Passion Fascination Detroit Motor Show 2011 2012 stuttgart
Mercedes Benz SLK Commercial "Birthday Present"
The R170-platform SLK 230 Kompressor was introduced in 1997 for model year 1998 to compete with the Porsche Boxster and BMW Z3. Setting it apart was its folding hardtop, though its additional weight detracting from the performance of the 185 hp 2.3 L supercharged I4 engine and automatic transmission. The SLK was on Car and Driver's Ten Best list for 1997.
A 5-speed manual transmission was added for 1999 along with the 215 hp 3.2 L V6 and 6-speed manual transmission in the 2001 SLK 320.
An AMG model was added in 2001, with a 354 hp (264 kW) supercharged version of the 3.2 L V6. This SLK 32 AMG was the best-performing SLK ever, and was a direct rival of the BMW M Roadster and Porsche Boxster S. It is only offered with automatic transmission. The SLK AMG engine is also hand built.
Not all Mercedes SLKs were built in Bremen, Germany, the SLK 320 being built in South Africa. The very first R170 Mercedes SLK was completed on January 29, 1997 and last on April 7, 2004.
Summary of all versions and engine specifications:
· SLK 200 - 2.0 L (1998 cc) 136 hp I4 engine, 0-100 km/h (0-62 mph) in 9.3 seconds, top speed of 208 km/h (129 mph). NB Exported only to Portugal, Italy and Greece.
· SLK 200 Kompressor - 2.0 L (1998 cc) 192 hp I4 supercharged engine, 0-100 km/h (0-62 mph) in 7.7 seconds, top speed of 236 km/h (147 mph).
· SLK 230 Kompressor - 2.3 L (2295 cc) 193 hp I4 supercharged engine, 0-100 km/h (0-62 mph) in 7.4 seconds, top speed of 231 km/h (143 mph).
R170 With Facelift
· SLK 200 Kompressor - 2.0 L (1998 cc) 163 hp I4 supercharged engine, 0-60 mph in 8.2 seconds, top speed of 223 km/h (138 mph). NB Not exported to North American markets.
· SLK 230 Kompressor - 2.3 L (2295 cc) 197 hp I4 supercharged engine, 0-60 mph in 6.9 seconds, top speed of 240 km/h (148 mph).
· SLK 320 - 3.2 L (3199 cc) 218 hp V6 engine, 0-60 mph in 6.5 seconds, top speed of 245 km/h (152 mph).
· SLK 32 AMG - 3.2 L (3199 cc) 354 hp V6 engine with "twin-screw" Supercharger. Production commenced in August 2000 and ended in March 2004.
Mercedes Commercial: Inner Child (Director's Cut) - Long Version
Produced by Hack|Stone Film Group for Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown/Younger Motor Cars. The spot features the new E63 AMG which was a beast!
Written/Directed by Daniel Hack and lensed by Jamie Nabers. Filming, Editorial, Sound Design, Scoring and Coloring by Hack|Stone Film Group. Starring Lliam Harbert, Michael Alban and Justin Harbert.
2009 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class/ Quick Drive
Cars.com's Mike Hanley takes a look at the 2009 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class. It competes with the BMW Z4 and Audi TT.
Shot and produced by: Sarah Gersh
Edited by: Lindsay Bjerregaard
2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Coupe Commercial
Uploaded by www.BenzInsider.com
The new Coupé offers all the technical innovations of the new E-Class series that one might expect to find in a sports-oriented luxury coupé. These include selective damper control, drowsiness detection, preventive occupant protection and the Active Bonnet. As a feature specific to the Coupé, the Dynamic Driving package allows different suspension setups at the touch of a button. Adaptive Main Beam Assist, road sign recognition and an automatic emergency braking system are other features with which the new series sets standards in this vehicle category.