Spike 1986 LS1 swaped Camaro
A day at the Dyno for
calibration. April 30, 2011.
About the car (from my brother SpikeIROC) :
- The car is an 1986 Camaro IROC.
- Headlights are eBay cheapos that will soon be swapped for LED
- It put down 400 whp and 390 tq thu a T56 and a fabbed 9" rear end.
- Brakes are C6Z front and rear.
- I swapped hatch to get the cleaner look I was looking for.
- It was trailered to the Dyno because it was not tuned
and I was not willing to risk damaging my new engine.
- The car The wheels are Bonspeed Intense 5. They are now powdercoated
Some more information about my brother's car can be found here :
3rd Gen Camaro Build
A (lotta) work in progress. I started this project to swap a 191cubic inch
V6 to a 350 V8 (along with performance parts, and swapping & upgrading the
transmission) in 2009. (see modifications list below.) These are pictures
and videos as I progressed and the very first engine start and test drive.
I applied primer to protect the metal as I knew I would have to put the
project on hold, which is where it has been since. Plan to start again by
gutting & redoing the interior here in 2012.
350 block swap
moddified Vortec heads
CompCams XE268 cam
Edelbrock Performer RPM Vortec intake
Edelbrock 750cfm AVS carb
Headman 1 5/8 headers
- .500" line pressure Boost valve
- huge servos
- servo release check valve
- TCI throttle valve
- TCI Breakaway 2400 stall converter (lockup)
- B&M ratchet shifter, front oil cooler, TrickShift oil.
1969 Big Block Camaro
As nice of a 1969 Camaro you will see,,,and than
add to it it has a big block 454 in it makes it one you have to see to
believe...one work describes this car...WOW!!...check it out!
1972 Camaro Z28 383 Stroker
This vehicle is brought to you by Peachtree Classic Cars. You can see more
pictures and info on our cars at peachtreeclassiccars.com
FASTEST STREET CAR IN THE WORLD! Larry Larson runs 6.95 @ 209 on Drag Week!!!
http://www.1320video.com/store/dvd/ Larry Larson proves his car once again
to be the fastest street car in the world by completing Hot Rod Magazin'es
Drag Week 2010 AND making the first 6 second pass in Drag Week history! Not
only did he make a 6 second pass, but he made that pass after driving 1200
miles on country roads, rain, and he did it 20 minutes after a 7.005 pass,
hot lapping the car!
1970 Camaro Street Machine
A 1970 Camaro Street
Machine that I shot at the Pigeon Forge Rod Run 2013...The work done on
this car is awesome!!...Check it out!!...Make sure you follow me so that
you don't miss any of the cool videos I post daily!!