We come to our first serious corner on Glendora Mountain Road, and the 2008 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Coupe delivers the unexpected. It turns into a tight left-hander with the haste and hunger of an import sport compact. Perhaps most surprising of all, it gives the impression of being happy to do it.
2008 Dodge Charger R/T vs. 2008 Pontiac G8 GT
Cars like the new 2008 Pontiac G8 GT and 2008 Dodge Charger R/T were once
supposed to be every American's birthright. Brawny, V8-powered, relatively
affordable rear-drive cruisers that can blow through a couple of big
Western states in an afternoon at 90 mph — their drivers staring at the
horizon through Ray-Bans, steering with one hand and smoking a Pall Mall
with the other.
Pontiac GTO vs. Subaru WRX STi Video by Edmunds' Inside Line
Subaru WRX STi by Ken Block: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtB1fRT5nYg
More Articles: http://www.insideline.com
Car Prices & Info: http://www.edmunds.com
Twitter Feed: http://twitter.com
Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/ins...
Hi-Res Videos: http://www.hulu.com/edmunds-in side-line
Inside Line pits the Pontiac GTO against the Subaru WRX STi both on the
track and out on the streets of Los Angeles. It's King Kong vs. Godzilla
and only one can come away the winner.
2007 Ford Mustang Shelby GT vs. 2008 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
Look no further than the hood scoops on the 2008 Subaru Impreza WRX STI and
2007 Ford Shelby GT to find the fundamental difference in their
personalities. It's here that both cars' sense of purpose and ability is
displayed prominently and publicly as a statement of their true character.
rEVOlutionized: 2008 Mitsubishi Evo X by Vishnu Performance
Improving the 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X is no easy task. It hits
60 mph in 4.9 seconds and blasts through the quarter-mile in 13.6 seconds
at 101 mph.
It performs even more amazing feats when its steering wheel is turned.
Physics-defying electronics and magic all-wheel-drive torque distribution
help rotate this sport sedan about its axis with brilliant control and
consistency. It produces a 0.99g performance on the skid pad, and that's
enough grip to match the Dodge Viper and trounce no less than the Chevrolet
Corvette Z06 and Porsche 911 turbo.
In other words, the 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution is a lot of car for
But for another thousand bucks it can be a lot better. All it takes are a
few electronic modifications. That's where the 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer
Evolution by Vishnu Performance systems comes in.
Chevrolet Cobalt Тест-драйв.Anton Avtoman.
Цены и комплектации http://chevrolet.tts.ru/cars/cobalt/
https://vk.com/antonavtoman Добавляйтесь в друзья!)
Ещё автомобили B класса
Chevrolet Cobalt Тест-драйв.Anton Avtoman.
2010 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Turbocharged Coupe Start Up, Exhaust, and In Depth Review
Hello and welcome to Saabkyle04! YouTube's largest collection of automotive
variety! In today's video, we'll take an up close and personal, in depth
look at the turbocharged Chevrolet
Cobalt SS, produced from 2008-2010.
***A big thanks to Cosmo Motors for helping make this video possible. For
more information regarding their contact info and current inventory, feel
free to check out the link provided below!
During this presentation, we will take a 1st person look at what the
vehicle is all about beginning with the start up, performance data, fuel
economy, the occasional track data, and build quality. Also, I will teach
you how to use most of the interior and exterior features in a detailed
fashion, that before, you could only get from going to a dealership
yourself! Throughout the video, I will highlight key styling and unique
differences about the vehicle, any available options, and of course it
would not be an enthusiast car video without the good ole engine portion
with rev and Exhaust note with
interior and exterior perspectives. A thorough tour/review of this car
designed to give others a greater overall appreciation of the vehicle.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE CHANNEL SEE BELOW: In this channel you will
find in depth educational videos of automobiles from all over the world,
presented in a more detailed fashion than ever before. Basically, this
gives the viewer the chance to view the most detailed 1st person look you
can get without going to an actual dealer yourself! Every video is
consistent in the way I present so viewers know what to expect in my
presentations. I treat every vehicle with the same respect whether a 1960
Chevrolet Impala SS or the 2012 Lamborghini Aventador. I film all types of
vehicles from past, present, and future while broadening the knowledge of
the automotive enthusiast. You will see everything from vintage, brand new,
exotic, mainstream, old, etc. I am very proud of this channel and have
built it up from amateur videos years ago to what you see today. I wanted
to share my love for the automotive world with the rest of the world. Be
sure to explore the massive video variety, have fun and enjoy The Driver's
Seat of YouTube!
OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR SAABKYLE04! www.saabkyle04.com
OFFICIAL ONLINE STORE FOR SAABKYLE04: shop.saabkyle04.com
OFFICIAL TWITTER FOR CONTINUOUS VIDEO UPDATES:
FIND ME ON THE OFFICIAL SAABKYLE04 FACEBOOK PAGE FOR CONTINUOUS UPDATES ON
WHAT'S TO COME AND INTERACTING WITH OTHER FANS!
2008 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Slideshow
Proud Owner: Robert Sanders
Located In: Oklahoma City, OK
- Black Exterior with Charcoal and Red Interior
- G85 Performance Package
Mod Path / Philosophy:
- Stop. Turn. Go.... In that order with other improvements thrown in here
and there along the way.
- Function over Form
- Keep it Simple. Keep it Clean.
- R1 Concepts Rear Rotors and OEM Front Rotors Custom Drilled with the
5x114.3 Bolt Pattern
- Hawk HPS Rear Brake Pads
- FTP Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
- ATE Super Blue Dot 4 Brake Fluid
- Pedders Springs
- Koni Yellow Adjustable Rear Shocks
- Air Lift 1000 Load Assist Rear Spring Kit with Filling Valve Tucked
Behind the Rear Bumper
- Moog Front End Links
- Powell Race Shop XXX Rear Sway Bar
- OTTP (Over The Top Performance) Rotated Transmission Mounts
- OTTP Steering Rack Spacers
- Trifecta Tune A: 91 Octane, Cruise Control On = GMS1 19psi Factory
Upgrade Tune, Cruise Control Off = 23psi Tune
- Trifecta Tune B: E85, Cruise Control On = 19psi Tune, Cruise Control Off
= 23psi Tune
- Cry02 Intercooler Water
Sprayer / Spray Button Hidden Behind the Coin Tray Door / Tank in the Trunk
- K&N Typhoon Short Ram Intake
- K&N DryCharger
- ZZP (ZZPerformance) Increased Clearance Intercooler
- ZZP Hot Side Charge Pipe
- ZZP 3" Catless Downpipe
- MPX (Modern Performance) Cat Back Exhaust with Resonator and Muffler
- MPX Glossy Red Powder Coated Valve Cover
- MPX Catch Can
- TWM (TWM Performance) Short Throw Shifter
- TWM Shifter Cable Clamp
- TWM Performance Aluminum Base Bushings
- Shift Knob A: TWM Performance M1 Abrams Weighted Stainless Steel Shift
- Shift Knob B: One-Of-A-Kind Acetal Copolymer (Extremely Heat and Cold
Resistant) Shift Knob. Handmade by WC Lathe Werks
- Installed Armrest
- DUAL Double DIN CD Receiver Featuring USD, iPod and SanDisk Ports
- SiriusXM Premium Lifetime Membership
- Replaced steering wheel emblem with a 1978 "SPEED" tin jacket button from
the UK made by artist Derek Riggs. This button predates the Iron Maiden
"Eddie" artwork for which the artist is best known.
- Vinyl Inlaid Dashboard SS Badge
- Black Base Model HVAC and Radio Bezel
- 25% Tint
- Blacked Out Depo Projector Headlamps
- Nokya Arctic White Bulbs
- Painted Chevrolet Badges
- Vinyl Inlaid SS Badges
- Red Hella Supertone Horns Tucked Behind the Upper Grill
- ARK Performance Shorty Antenna
- Painted Inner Portion of Rotors Black with Char-Broil High Temperature
- "LOSER" Vanity Plate
- OEM Wingless Trunk
- Front Bumper License Plate Bracket Holes, Rock Chips and Door Dings
Removed by Myers BodyWorks in Moore, OK
Wheels and Tires:
- 5x114.3 Bolt Pattern Conversion
- Timken Hubs
- ARP Racing Wheel Studs
- Muteki SR48 Chrome Vanadium Open-Ended Extended Lug Nuts in Black
- Enkei Kojin Rims size 17x8 inches with a +35 offset.
- Fuzion ZRi Ultra High Performance Summer Tires Size P235/40/R17
- Custom Motorsport Tech Hub Centric 5mm Spacers Up Front
- Tire Rack Aluminum High Heat Hub Centric Rings in the Rear
- TPMS Installed with Polished Rebuild/Service Kit
- First Place Domestic Sport Compact at Import Face Off April 14, 2013
- First Place Domestic Sport Compact at Import Face Off September 9, 2012
- Dynoed 300.19 HP
and 359.16 TQ
- ¼ Time of 13.601 Seconds at 105.86 MPH with a 2.261 60ft (Driver Mod
- ZZP ZFR
- ZZP Cams
- ZZP 82# Valve Springs
- Powell Race Shop YYZ Springs
- Obligatory Clutch Upgrade
Straight piping a 2009 Cobalt SS/TC
All fab work by our friend Joey. Dylan got a ZZP Catless downpipe and Joey
fabbed a straight pipe the whole way back with the stock tip on and it
sounds awesome! Next is the charge pipe and tune and the car should be
sitting around 330whp.
Rat Rod vs Lamborghini Aventador! Roadkill Episode 5
On this episode of Roadkill, HOT ROD's David Freiburger and Mike Finnegan
spend 24 crazy hours with a 1930 Model A Rat Rod and a 2012 Lamborghini
Aventador to find out which wildly impractical, larger-than-life car
attracts the most attention.
Roadkill appears every fourth Friday on the new Motor Trend channel.
Subscribe now to make sure you're in on all the action!
Facebook - http://facebook.com/motortrendmag &
Twitter - http://twitter.com/motortrend
Google+ - https://plus.google.com/101867967859016552744/posts
Website - http://www.motortrend.com & http://www.hotrod.com
2008 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Review - Kelley Blue Book
FOR MORE CAR VIDEOS & REVIEWS VISIT:
Chevrolet Cobalt SS. With gas prices on the rise many Americans are adding
small cars to their consideration list. Import brands like Honda and Toyota
have long held the dominant position in the subcompact category, but what
about buyers who prefer to shop the domestic brands? Enter the Chevrolet
Cobalt, an American take on the small car.
Welcome to our comprehensive Kelley Blue Book review of the Chevrolet
While previous small General Motors like the Chevy Cavalier might give you
pause, the Chevrolet Cobalt is a different animal. Good fuel economy,
attractive styling and high value make the Cobalt worthy of consideration.
For more new car reviews, interviews and automotive news visit