Water Injection Test: Civic Supercharged at 9psi
This is a Water Injection Test on a Civic Supercharged at 9psi
DevilsOwn Stage 1 kit using 100% of Water, no methanol or ethanol
No Water Injection: 42.7-88.0=47.3 C
Water Injection DO1 after (89cc/min): 38.4-81.0=42.6 C
Water Injection DO2 before and DO1 after (267cc/min): 33.3-70.4=36.8 C
Water Injection DO4 before and DO1 after (446cc/min): 34.8-50.4=15.6 C
200+hp 12sec All Motor B20 v-TEC.
This motor came before the turbo motor as a little teaser for the sacramento tracks. The car should have been on
22size Drags, but ended up on 24ssize MT drag slicks. It did a whomping
12.40sec@100+MPH.1/4mile. The 60ft was a 1.7sec. This car should be cappable of high 11.90s-12.10s. Thanks for watching. PLEASE SUBSCRIBE, RATE AND COMMENT.
Quick spin in the supercharged DC2
This is my DC2 integra running a jackson racing Supercharger on approx 12psi max Boost.
10:1 compression B18c-R with stock ITR cams, CP pistons and eagle rods.
It has a 275cc meth injection nozzle pre-charger to cool the charger and keep IAT values down.
The blue light on top of the steering column indicates when the meth is being used, it's controlled by an S300 Hondata ECU.
It was 215hp at the wheels without the meth, havn't had it tuned to make use of the meth yet.
Allthough its not a very impressive peak power figure the thing is a hoot to drive, so much pull down low. Vtec now comes in at 3000rpm and it's rare to bother taking it over 6000rpm as it's already making tonnes of torque by then anyway.
It sort of feels like a 3.5 vtec V6 out of an accord or something but without the extra weight. It does not feel at all like a turbo car does because the power delivery is so flat.
'97 RevSpeed DC2 & EK9 Time Attack
A rare RevSpeed video from '97 featuring the Spoon Sports DC2-R and K Shift EK9 engaged time attack battle at the Tsukuba circuit. Mr.Spoon (Ichishima) is driving the DC2R, though, doesn't seem to be one of his best races..
Jackson Racing M62 Supercharged B20VTEC - Engine Revving
Engine from my 1992 Honda Civic EX
- B20B Block bored over to 2.1L with CP Forged 10:1 Pistons
- Golden Eagle Block Guard & VTEC Oil Line Relocation Kit
- Type R Water Cooled Oil Cooler
- Knife Bladed Crank with ARP Rod Bolts, Main Bolts & Head Studs
- B18C 96 Spec Integra Type R Cylinder Head
- Cometic 1.2mm Triple Layer Steel Headgasket
- Skunk2 Step1 Cams & OBX-R Adjustable Cam Gears
- Yonaka 4-1 Stainless Header with 2.5-Inch Collector
- Sumitomo 9mm Wires
- AEM Cold Air
- Jackson Racing M62 Supercharger w/ Unorthodoxed Racing Crank Pulley @ 9psi
- 440cc Injectors, Megan Racing Adjustable FPR & Wahlbro 255LPH Fuel Pump