EPIC DRIFTING FAIL COMPILATION!! # 2013
The first part of the drifting fails. Hope you guys enjoy!
So make sure you hit that subscribe button to never miss a video! Why not?
If your Video is in this Compilation please contact me to be credited for
it or have your part removed, thank you.
FEED RX-7 (Fujita Engineering FD3S)
Established on 1982, Fujita Engineering (or FEED) is now a 30-year old
company. Yet, their passion for rotary motorsports is as hot as ever. The
FD3S in this video was their new shop-car, built to become "the fastest
As a matter of fact, this car has already proven to be the fastest. On
December 2011, it won the class championship of the country's hottest
time-attack event "Tsukuba Super Battle".
3 months later, on March 2012 when this video was shot, once again Fujita
Engineering was at Tsukuba Circuit to verify what they had been developing
throughout the winter was correct. Under fine weather, brand new Advan
tires, and having the right driver, the car marked 57.511 sec at the attack
at end of the day - beating their own Super Battle record by 0.5 sec.
Looks like Fujita Engineering RX-7 is going to win the time-attack again
- Attack Driver: Nobuteru Taniguchi (particularly on this day)
- Tires: Advan A050 295/35R18
- Wheels: Advan Racing TC III 11.0J+30
- Remaining Devices, Air conditioner, audio equipment, catalyzer, H-pattern
- Honors: Winner of 2011 Tsukuba Super Battle / Street S-class (58.051 sec)
- English: http://www.fujitaengineeringusa.com/index.html
- Japanese: http://www.fujita-eng.com
400 Horsepower RX-7 in Tokyo
Met up with a guy who has a 400 hp RX-7 when it's running at low Boost. To ensure the longevity of the engine
he's running his T04 turbo at about
12psin (very low Boost). It has 2
apex seals on a bridge port motor. He gave a demo on the freeway and
showed what it can do.
Hot Version Touge Strongest Legend Special Pt.2 峠最強伝説 Pt.2 峠バトルスペシャル
Music Link for Touge Intro BGM(SFX Free)
Part 1 has been RE-UPLOADED! Enjoy!
This is the "Touge Battle Special" in Hot Version Special DVD Touge Stage
Pt.2 Touge Battle Special DVD. The following battle order w/cars, locations
and etc in this video is
Top 10 Hot Version's Least to Best list:
10. RS Aizawa Roadster NA6C VS Seeker EG6 VS "Maou" Drift King's TRD AE86
9. Fujita Engineering (FEED) RX-8 VS Circuit Club ITR DC5
8. JUN Prelude Si VTEC BB4 VS MCR S2000 AP1
7. Kei Office Silvia "Drift & Grip" S15 VS Esprit NSX NA1
6. Kei Office Silvia S15 D1 Ver. VS "Maou" Amuse S2000 AP1
5. "New-Maou" RE Amemiya RX-7 FD3S VS "Maou" MCR R34 GT-R
4. "Maou" Drift King's TRD AE86 Trueno vs Spirit MR-S ZZW30 ('02 Model)
3. MCR R34 GT-R VS Fujita Engineering RX-7 FD3S
2. Luck Impreza VS "New-Maou" RE Amemiya RX-7 FD3S
1. J's Racing S2000 AP1 VS "Maou" Amuse S2000 AP1
Course and Location: Gunsai Touge in Gunma, Japan
Drivers: Keiichi "Drift King" Tsuchiya, Manabu "Max" Orido, Nobuteru "NOB"
Taniguchi, Yasuyuki "Waku Waku" Kazama, Norihiko "Tarmac King" Katsuta, &
Akira "World-Class" Iida
Date Footage: 2005
Comment, Subscribe and Thumbs up!
***Disclaimer*** "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the US
Copyright Law, allowance is made for "fair use" Fair use is a use permitted
by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit,
educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use." IT IS
ONLY FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES. NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED.
Battles at 10,000rpm - Hot Version International
Check out brand new Hot Version! Nissan GT-R Playlist:
Go to http://gtchannel.com for more car videos and content. Featuring : RE
Amemiya FD3S, C-WEST Z33 Super Taikyu, Spirits MR-S, J's Racing S2000,
Route KS NSX, J's Racing CR-X