8.1 liter 496 big block 2500hd
Just a video of my 2500hd with the 8.1 liter allison 5 speed transmission.
pcm4less custom tune k@n cold air intake, magnaflow true dual Exhaust, chipped. Dyno 485 which is pulling power
for this truck. this truck is not set up to race but i have ran a duramax
diesal and ate him for dinner lol. the whining you hear is not the motor
about to blow up its a tensioner pulley going bad.
Duramax vs Powerstroke
Hope you enjoy the video! Be sure to Rate and Subscribe for more!
Directed & Edited by
Blazer vs 2500HD in Tug-O-War
My Dad and I playing around at the house. The Blazer is on slicks so no
stupid comments about how small the tires are:)
GM ( Chevrolet or GMC ) 4.3 L V6 Engine Tear Down
This video goes through the teardown process of a GM 4.3L V6. It has been
removed from the vehicle and we take it apart, except for crank and piston
The automobile consist of:
• Fuel System: Purpose is to deliver fuel to the engine. It consists of
the fuel tank, pump, gauge/sensor, filter, pressure regulator and
• Air Intake System: Purpose is to clean and direct outside air into the
engine. It consist of air filter, ducts, air plenum and intake manifold.
• Exhaust System: Purpose is to
direct Exhaust gasses out of
combustion out of engine. It consists of the Exhaust manifold, converters, pipes and
• Cooling System: Purpose is to remove excess heat from the engine. It
consists of water pump, hoses, radiator, thermostat, cooling fan and
coolant recovery tank. Also the oil system serves as a cooling system as
well as a lubricating system. It consist of oil pump, pan, filter and
1. Clutch: Purpose is to connect the engine and transmission together. It
consists of clutch drive disc, driven disc, release bearing, clutch fork,
cable, slave cylinder, master cylinder. There are three types of clutch
systems: mechanical, cable and hydraulic.
2. Transmission: Purpose is to match engine speed to road speed. Two types
used are manual or automatic. These consist of gears, linkages, cables and
converters for automatics. A manual is connected to the clutch by a
flywheel and automatic by a flexplate.
3. Driveshaft: Purpose is to connect the transmission to the rear axle. It
consists of a slip yoke, shaft and universal joints.
4. Rear axle differential: Purpose is to change the angle of motion from
engine to the wheels. It also divides torque between the wheels. It
consists of a ring and pinion gear, carrier, bearings, crush sleeve and
5. Wheels/Tires: Purpose is to provide traction to the road as well as
carry the weight of the vehicle.
Vehicle Control Systems:
1. Brakes: Purpose is to slow and stop the vehicle. It consists of master
cylinder, brake Booster (vacuum or
hydraulic), calipers, drums, pads and rotors.
2. Steering: Purpose is to direct vehicle in the required direction.
Consists of steering gear (rack & pinion), steering wheel, column,
inner/outer tie rods, pump, reservoir, hoses and pipes.
3. Suspension: Purpose is to provide stability and handling while also
providing comfort to the ride. Consists of shocks, struts, sway bars, end
links, springs, trailing arms and bushings.
1: Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning (HVAC): Heats and cools interior
air to passenger comfort. Also circulates outside and inside air.
• Air Conditioning: Consist of condenser, compressor, accumulator
(receiver/dryer) orifice, expansion valve, hoses, evaporator, controls,
actuators and modules.
• Heating: Consists of heater core, valves, hoses and switches.
1. Power Generation: Creates electrical power to run all the electrical
systems. Consists of the alternator.
2. Power storage: Stores unused power to start the car and supply voltage
to the alternator to create more electricity.
• Both systems consist of wiring, harnesses, fuse, relays and modules
Duramax's hole shot
A set of Duramax's hole shots. Both trucks are 600+ hp. Both have built
trans from Merchant Automotive. Red truck is Fuel heavy. Tan truck is
fuel hungry. Both 4x4. Red truck is lifted 6in and 35s. Both have tie
rod sleeves, and ladder bars.
Redline Review: 2014 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ
Help us grow so we can bring you more videos! Like us on Facebook @
http://www.Facebook.com/2Redline No longer satisfied with being the sales
runner up to the top-selling Ford F-150, GM ups the ante for 2014 with the
all-new third generation Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra. Equipped with
three impressive powertrain options, modern cabin appointments, and
best-in-class towing capabilities. These new trucks really elevate the
full-size class to the next level in terms of refinement, luxury, and
driver assistance technology. If you're in the market for a full-size
truck, make sure and put this vehicle on your short list.
Click here to read to full editorial:
GIANT 2010 CHEVROLET DURAMAX 2500HD 4X4 on 46's PULLS STUCK MUD TRUCK!!
2010 Chevrolet 2500HD LTZ Crew Cab Z71 4x4 Duramax diesel with 14" of lift
and 46" Mickey Thompson Baja Claw tires on 20" wheels. Attempts to pull out
a stuck Chevy with a dinky strap someone had. It kept breaking, so they
didn't want to risk damaging that nice truck, so Joey pulled him out with
Keith's big Chevy.
Silverado on tractor tire detials - 5.7L Vortec with headers. 6.72 gears in
the front and rear ends. 241 transfer case that also runs into a divorced
205 before heading to the axles.
Be sure to check us out on Facebook at Triple-X Motorsports & Outdoors for
all the latest updates!