WORLDS FASTEST PLYMOUTH ARROW KEITH BLACK RACING ENGINES HEMI
WORLDS FASTEST PLYMOUTH ARROW!
KEITH BLACK RACING ENGINES HEMI
DUAL QUADS! MY EARS RANG FOR HOURS!
This car looks like a funny car. But when you hear the lope in the idle you know there is a big cam. not like a cummins but a gas guzzeling power house hemi! This car is setup with a parachute to help it stop during drag races. It drove on main street for this cruise night. I think it burns alcohol. The loud Exhaust smelled different. Not like my veggie oil burinig Chevy 6.5 diesel. Some people say WVO stands for wast vegetable oil. When I burn it smells like donuts or hamburgers and fries!
LBZ 6.6 Duramax turbo Diesel Stock 1441
Well maintained company fleet truck AC even blew cold!
Chevy 2500 3500 4500 GMC
6.6L Duramax LBZ Specs:
90 degree V8
403 cubic inches, 6.6 liters
- Variable geometry turbocharger (VGT)
- Intercooler, air to air
- 20 psi maximum Boost pressure
- Direct injection, high pressure Bosch common rail injection system, CP3 injection pump
- Maximum 26,000 psi injection pressure
- Seven hole injectors
OHV, 4 valves per cylinder
10 quarts w/filter
approx. 835 lbs
360 hp @ 3,200 RPM
650 lb-ft @ 1,600 RPM
Maximum Engine Speed:
- Catalytic converter & Exhaust gas recirculation system (EGR)
6.6L Duramax LBZ Info:
• LBZ applications include the Chevrolet Silverado HD, GMC Sierra HD, Chevrolet Kodiak, GMC Topkick.
• Nicknamed the "hot rod" of Duramax's due to its performance potential in the aftermarket.
• More powerful tuning than the LLY Boosts peak horsepower & torque considerably over the LLY, though the LLY & LBZ are mechanically very similar.
• Compression was lowered to 16.8:1 for the LBZ.
• Increased piston pin diamter bore & thicker connecting rod "I section" over previous generations.
• Injection pressure increased to 26,000 psi.
• Improved block casting & thicker connecting rods.
6.6L Duramax LB7 Specs
6.6L Duramax LLY Specs
6.6L Duramax LMM Specs
6.6L Duramax LML Specs
6.6L Duramax LGH Specs
Compare Duramax Generations
Duramax LBZ Specs
GoPro HD Hero: Top Dragster 6.60 @ 208 mph!
IHRA Mardi Gras Nationals at State Capitol Raceway Feb. 19 & 20, 2011...
Please be sure to watch in 1080p to view the full effect of this awesome GoPro!
Find me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/chasetymurray
Nostalgia Dragster Burnout and run.
Jim Obalek driving Dennis Hicks' Blown Alcohol Nostalgia Dragster to a 7.1 second pass at 197mph. . . in high gear only. For more go to www.jimobalek.com
Front Engine Dragster - Old Flames Racing
This shot was taken at the world famous Paris Drag Strip. There's nothing like the smell of a burnout and having to shower the rubber dust out of your hair. Drag racing in a front engine dragster is very unique. You can't see directly in front because the engine is in the way. You can reach out and touch the rear slicks which are about 4 inches from your shoulder. The rear differential is right between your legs. My favorite part is the burnout.