• High-performance concept study with BMW ActiveHybrid technology visualising the dynamic performance typical of a BMW against the backdrop of future demands in sustained mobility. BMW Vision EfficientDynamics as a symbol for the future of Sheer Driving Pleasure in harmony with trendsetting efficiency.
• Development aim: The performance of a BMW M Car and a highly emotional character combined with the fuel economy and emission management of a modern small car in the premium class. As a result, this unique sports car offers the most consistent rendition of the BMW EfficientDynamics development strategy.
• Innovative approach in the context of BMW EfficientDynamics: The exceedingly good balance of CO2 emission management and driving pleasure results from a revolutionary vehicle concept developed all in one from the ground up, achieving a new level of efficiency combined with a unique driving experience. The overall result goes far beyond the sum total of the individual features and components in this concept car.
• BMW Vision EfficientDynamics offers a realistic impression of the unique potential of BMW ActiveHybrid technology and the great innovative thrust of BMW EfficientDynamics.
• Offering a full-hybrid concept, the BMW Vision EfficientDynamics concept car is powered by a three-cylinder turbodiesel and two electric motors. Overall system output is 262 kW/356 hp, maximum torque 800 Newton-metres/590 lb-ft. All-wheel drive featuring an electric motor on both the front and rear axle.
• Anticipated performance: Acceleration from a standstill to 100 km/h in 4.8 seconds, top speed 250 km/h (155 mph) (electronically limited) , fuel consumption in the EU test cycle 3.76 litres/100 km (equal to 75.1 mph imp), CO2 emissions 99 grams/kilometre.
• As a plug-in hybrid, BMW Vision EfficientDynamics is able to cover the entire fuel consumption drive cycle under electric power alone. Taking the sources of energy used for generating the electric power consumed into account (EU electricity mix), this reduces the CO2 emission rating to just 50 grams per kilometre.
• Electric power is generated without the slightest increase in fuel consumption through a particularly efficient concept of Brake Energy Regeneration. Energy is stored in 98 lithium polymer cells. The car is able to cover a distance of approximately 50 km/31 miles in the electric mode alone.
• Aerodynamics developed with know-how from Formula 1. CX drag coefficient optimised to just 0.22. Forward-looking energy management uses the maximum potential available in each case to minimise fuel consumption.
• Technology-oriented body design as a clear expression of consistent lightweight technology and aerodynamic quality. Design language typical of the brand, setting clear signals in terms of sporting performance and optimum efficiency.
• The 2+2-seater concept combines dynamic performance and supreme efficiency with an enhanced level of all-round function. BMW Vision EfficientDynamics symbolises BMWs commitment to offer an unprecedented driving experience for up to four occupants.
• BMW Vision EfficientDynamics comes with gullwing doors opening up to the side. Innovative, weight-optimised door kinematics makes entering the car at both front and rear convenient and very easy.
• The interior of this unique 2+2-seater intentionally demonstrates the very latest in modern technology. At the same time the use of natural materials underlines BMWs strategy of sustainability borne out through this concept car.
• The roof and door inserts made of polycarbonate glass automatically become darker as a function of incoming light.
KNIGHT XV - The World's Most Luxurious Armored Vechicle
Are You Ready To Be Knighted? Conquest Vehicles has produced a power
promotional video for the KNIGHT XV. Offering more security and luxury
options, amenities and upgrades than any other handcrafted armored vehicle
on the planet, the KNIGHT XV is truly an amazing vehicle that must be seen
to be believed.
Visit http://www.dubmag.net/celebrities/athletes/933-dwight-howard to see
DUB Magazine's feature on the Knight XV.
The World's First 2009 Widebody Dodge Challenger
Check out the world's first wide-body 2009 Dodge Challenger that was custom
built by expertise fabricator Topo and JW Motorsports in Bellflower,
California. The Challenger was a crowd favorite at this year's SEMA and
features 24-inch front and 26-inch rear custom-built Asanti wheels. What
they did was bring out the body four inches to fit that 7-inch lip. They
also lowered the suspension and added custom Exhaust for more horsepower. At night, the
cars reflectors make it more noticeable and give it a bit of personality
when rolling down the street. Check out dubmagazine.com for more info.
"BLK HWK" DUB Edition Widebody Dodge Challenger
Heavyweight contender, Chris "The Nightmare" Arreola, has a new toy—a
2010 Dodge Challenger SRT8.
As soon as he got it, he called us up to make it a one-of-a-kind beast!
The "BLK HWK" DUB Edition Widebody Dodge Challenger features:
- custom matte-black paint job with metallic black stripes outlined with a
- multi-piece wheels color-matched to the car with 22"x9.5" wheels up front
and 24"x12" rear wheels
- Toyo 265/30/22 front and 295/25/24 rear tires
- Eibach lowering springs
- custom-painted Brembo brake calipers
- blue Angel Eyes in headlights
- complete audio upgrade using JL Audio products
- custom interior with blue stitching and blue suede inserts on seats and
To have DUB build your custom BLK HWK DUB Edition Dodge Challenger for you,
For more info, visit www.dubmagazine.com
Calabasas Exotic Car Drive (Lambos, Bugattis, Zondas & more)
Recently, Forgiato sponsored the 2009 Calabasas Exotic Car Drive. 200+
Exotic car owners lined up to run through the canyons of Malibu and PCH for
this fundraiser. Exotic car owners from all over California drove in for
this event. It was the largest single gathering of Super Exotic and Exotic
cars for the purpose of a charitable event. Several multi-million dollar
cars participated together with celebrities and dignitaries.
Concept Bikes Extravaganza Slideshow!
Concept Bikes Slideshow for over 6:50 min. of the Best, Weirdest, Gorgeous
and Sexiest Concept Bikes around!
Those who mean to lord over us, such as the Department of Defense, have now
called people who grow their own food 'radical' and extremists. Sound
NASA debunks man-made global warming:
The Bee-Action Campaign: Help Stop the Use of Toxic Neonicotinoids, safe
the honey-bee (no more honey-bees, no more food for us), to petition:
About a new EU law banning personal usage of seeds, and petition:
ARCO - 3D Concept Car
My last design, the 3D concept car called ARCO.
Mi último diseño, el prototipo en 3D llamado ARCO.
* If you want pictures of the car, check this folder:
Thanks for all your comments, likes and favourites!!
New BMW M5 vs BMW S1000RR superbike
We pit the new M5 against BMW's hottest superbike.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel http://bit.ly/11Ad1j1
Subscribe to the mag http://subscribe.autoexpress.co.uk/yt
Check out our other cars vs. bike video here http://bit.ly/1fFxDwr
First Drive: 2011 Rolls-Royce Ghost
Senior Editor Ron Kiino obsesses over P. Diddy while taking the brand new
"baby roller" for a ride around the block.
Shot by: Jim Gleason
Edited by: Gordon Green
BMW Vision EfficientDynamics. Part1
The new BMW Vision EfficientDynamics combines superb driving performance
with extremely low consumption. A hybrid drive system and a revolutionary
design are among the highlights. The film reveals how a sustainable, but
enjoyable future BMW will look like.
BMW GINA Light Visionary Model: Premiere
With the development of the BMW GINA Light Visionary Model the BMW Group
presents trendsetting solutions. Chris Bangle gives us a first impression
of the ideas behind the process of sculpturing an experimental study. This
is the story behind this innovation!
BMW i8 - Большой тест-драйв (видеоверсия) / Big Test Drive
Подкаст «Большой тест-драйв» -
Сайт: http://btdrive.ru/ | Twitter: http://twitter.com/bigtestdrive |
G+: http://google.com/+stillavinpro | Instagram:
http://instagram.com/bigtestdrive | Facebook:
http://facebook.com/stillavinpro | Vkontakte: http://vk.com/stillavinpro |
"Большой тест-драйв" представляет
эксклюзивный тест главного автомобиля
2014 года - BMW i8. Ради этого обзора Сергей
Стиллавин и Рустам Вахидов отправились в
Милан, где смогли не только
протестировать автомобиль, но и
посмотреть на скелет BMW i8.