• High-performance concept study with BMW ActiveHybrid technology visualising the dynamic performance typical of a BMW against the backdrop of future demands in sustained mobility. BMW Vision EfficientDynamics as a symbol for the future of Sheer Driving Pleasure in harmony with trendsetting efficiency.
• Development aim: The performance of a BMW M Car and a highly emotional character combined with the fuel economy and emission management of a modern small car in the premium class. As a result, this unique sports car offers the most consistent rendition of the BMW EfficientDynamics development strategy.
• Innovative approach in the context of BMW EfficientDynamics: The exceedingly good balance of CO2 emission management and driving pleasure results from a revolutionary vehicle concept developed all in one from the ground up, achieving a new level of efficiency combined with a unique driving experience. The overall result goes far beyond the sum total of the individual features and components in this concept car.
• BMW Vision EfficientDynamics offers a realistic impression of the unique potential of BMW ActiveHybrid technology and the great innovative thrust of BMW EfficientDynamics.
• Offering a full-hybrid concept, the BMW Vision EfficientDynamics concept car is powered by a three-cylinder turbodiesel and two electric motors. Overall system output is 262 kW/356 hp, maximum torque 800 Newton-metres/590 lb-ft. All-wheel drive featuring an electric motor on both the front and rear axle.
• Anticipated performance: Acceleration from a standstill to 100 km/h in 4.8 seconds, top speed 250 km/h (155 mph) (electronically limited) , fuel consumption in the EU test cycle 3.76 litres/100 km (equal to 75.1 mph imp), CO2 emissions 99 grams/kilometre.
• As a plug-in hybrid, BMW Vision EfficientDynamics is able to cover the entire fuel consumption drive cycle under electric power alone. Taking the sources of energy used for generating the electric power consumed into account (EU electricity mix), this reduces the CO2 emission rating to just 50 grams per kilometre.
• Electric power is generated without the slightest increase in fuel consumption through a particularly efficient concept of Brake Energy Regeneration. Energy is stored in 98 lithium polymer cells. The car is able to cover a distance of approximately 50 km/31 miles in the electric mode alone.
• Aerodynamics developed with know-how from Formula 1. CX drag coefficient optimised to just 0.22. Forward-looking energy management uses the maximum potential available in each case to minimise fuel consumption.
• Technology-oriented body design as a clear expression of consistent lightweight technology and aerodynamic quality. Design language typical of the brand, setting clear signals in terms of sporting performance and optimum efficiency.
• The 2+2-seater concept combines dynamic performance and supreme efficiency with an enhanced level of all-round function. BMW Vision EfficientDynamics symbolises BMWs commitment to offer an unprecedented driving experience for up to four occupants.
• BMW Vision EfficientDynamics comes with gullwing doors opening up to the side. Innovative, weight-optimised door kinematics makes entering the car at both front and rear convenient and very easy.
• The interior of this unique 2+2-seater intentionally demonstrates the very latest in modern technology. At the same time the use of natural materials underlines BMWs strategy of sustainability borne out through this concept car.
• The roof and door inserts made of polycarbonate glass automatically become darker as a function of incoming light.
2014 DUB Show Tour: New York Highlights
The DUB Show Tour stop at the New York Auto Show was a huge success.
Here's a look back at the highlights. The 2014 DUB Show Tour is brought to
you by Monster Energy, Nitto Tire, TIS Wheels, Dropstars, UFC,
Harley-Davidson, DUB Developed by Meguiar's now available at Advance
Auto Parts, Motiv Wheels, and Gear Alloy Wheels.
Courtesy of ACI Dynamix and photographer and videographer Everett Freeman.
"BLK HWK" DUB Edition Widebody Dodge Challenger
Heavyweight contender, Chris "The Nightmare" Arreola, has a new toy—a
2010 Dodge Challenger SRT8.
As soon as he got it, he called us up to make it a one-of-a-kind beast!
The "BLK HWK" DUB Edition Widebody Dodge Challenger features:
- custom matte-black paint job with metallic black stripes outlined with a
- multi-piece wheels color-matched to the car with 22"x9.5" wheels up front
and 24"x12" rear wheels
- Toyo 265/30/22 front and 295/25/24 rear tires
- Eibach lowering springs
- custom-painted Brembo brake calipers
- blue Angel Eyes in headlights
- complete audio upgrade using JL Audio products
- custom interior with blue stitching and blue suede inserts on seats and
To have DUB build your custom BLK HWK DUB Edition Dodge Challenger for you,
For more info, visit www.dubmagazine.com
DUB at the LA Auto Show 2014
Didn't make it to the LA Auto Show this year? No worries. Check out all of
the dope rides that pitched up to the DUB Live booth.
2015 DUB Edition Ford Expedition
Check out the brand new 2015 DUB Edition Ford Expedition rollin 26"
Dropstars Wheels, Pirelli Tires, and blasting a DUB Edition Audio sound
system - built just for SEMA 2014 for Ford Motor Company!
Hot or Not?
Concept Bikes Extravaganza Slideshow!
Concept Bikes Slideshow for over 6:50 min. of the Best, Weirdest, Gorgeous
and Sexiest Concept Bikes around!
Those who mean to lord over us, such as the Department of Defense, have now
called people who grow their own food 'radical' and extremists. Sound
NASA debunks man-made global warming:
The Bee-Action Campaign: Help Stop the Use of Toxic Neonicotinoids, safe
the honey-bee (no more honey-bees, no more food for us), to petition:
About a new EU law banning personal usage of seeds, and petition:
ARCO - 3D Concept Car
My last design, the 3D concept car called ARCO.
Mi último diseño, el prototipo en 3D llamado ARCO.
* If you want pictures of the car, check this folder:
Thanks for all your comments, likes and favourites!!
► BMW 328 Hommage unveiled
► If you love cars, you should subscribe now to YouCar's channel:
Go ahead, it's free!
All the Best.
2010 Mercedes-Benz Biome Concept
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO THIS CHANNEL:
At the 2010 Los Angeles Design Challenge, the designers from the
Mercedes-Benz Advanced Design Studios in Carlsbad, California, surprised
everyone with a revolutionary vision. Taking their inspiration from nature,
they designed a vehicle which is fully integrated into the ecosystem, from
the moment of its creation right through to the end of its service life.
The Mercedes-Benz BIOME Concept grows in a completely organic environment
from seeds sown in a nursery. Out on the road the car emits pure oxygen,
and at the end of its lifespan it can be simply composted or used as
"As the inventor of the motor car, we wanted to illustrate the vision of
the perfect vehicle of the future, which is created and functions in
complete symbiosis with nature. The Mercedes-Benz BIOME Concept is a
natural technology hybrid, and forms part of our earth's ecosystem. It
grows and thrives like the leaves on a tree" according to Hubert Lee, Head
of the Mercedes-Benz Advanced Design Studios in Carlsbad. This year the
competition had called for the creation of a vision of a safe and
comfortable 2+2 compact car featuring good handling and a first-class
design, and weighing only 1,000 lbs (around 454 kg/kerb weight).
Mercedes-Benz symbiosis - a partnership with nature
The Mercedes-Benz BIOME Concept symbiosis vehicle is made from an
ultralight material called BioFibre and tips the scales at just 875.5 lbs
(around 394 kg). This material is significantly lighter than metal or
plastic, yet more robust than steel. BioFibre is grown from proprietary DNA
in the Mercedes-Benz nursery, where it collects energy from the sun and
stores it in a liquid chemical bond called BioNectar4534. As part of this
process, the vehicle is created from two seeds: The interior of the BIOME
grows from the DNA in the Mercedes star on the front of the vehicle, while
the exterior grows from the star on the rear. To accommodate specific
customer requirements, the Mercedes star is genetically engineered in each
case, and the vehicle "grows" when the genetic code is combined with the
seed capsule. The wheels are grown from four separate seeds.
The Mercedes-Benz BIOME Concept is powered by BioNectar4534, which is
stored in the BioFibre material of the chassis, interior, and wheels. In
addition, Mercedes-Benz has developed a technology to equip trees with
special receptors which can collect the excess solar energy and turn it
into BioNectar4534. This creates a direct link with nature's energy sources
and acts as an incentive to cover mobility energy requirements through more
trees and at the same time maintain natural resources. Like plants, the
Mercedes-Benz symbiosis vehicle also produces oxygen, thereby contributing
to improving air quality. At the end of its service life, the Mercedes-Benz
BIOME can be fully composted or used as building material. Thanks to the
exclusive use of green technologies, the BIOME vehicle thus blends
seamlessly into the ecosystem.
BMW i8 (concept car). podczas kręcenia reklamy pod Adler Planetarium
BMW Vision EfficientDynamics. Part1
The new BMW Vision EfficientDynamics combines superb driving performance
with extremely low consumption. A hybrid drive system and a revolutionary
design are among the highlights. The film reveals how a sustainable, but
enjoyable future BMW will look like.
New BMW M5 vs BMW S1000RR superbike
We pit the new M5 against BMW's hottest superbike.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel http://bit.ly/11Ad1j1
Subscribe to the mag http://subscribe.autoexpress.co.uk/yt
Check out our other cars vs. bike video here http://bit.ly/1fFxDwr
BMW i8 from Mission Impossible 4
BMW's Manuel Sattig treats Global News consumer reporter Sean O'Shea to a
first-hand look at the auto maker's i8 concept vehicle - the same model
featured in Mission Impossible 4: Ghost Protocol starring Tom Cruise.