• High-performance concept study with BMW ActiveHybrid technology visualising the dynamic performance typical of a BMW against the backdrop of future demands in sustained mobility. BMW Vision EfficientDynamics as a symbol for the future of Sheer Driving Pleasure in harmony with trendsetting efficiency.
• Development aim: The performance of a BMW M Car and a highly emotional character combined with the fuel economy and emission management of a modern small car in the premium class. As a result, this unique sports car offers the most consistent rendition of the BMW EfficientDynamics development strategy.
• Innovative approach in the context of BMW EfficientDynamics: The exceedingly good balance of CO2 emission management and driving pleasure results from a revolutionary vehicle concept developed all in one from the ground up, achieving a new level of efficiency combined with a unique driving experience. The overall result goes far beyond the sum total of the individual features and components in this concept car.
• BMW Vision EfficientDynamics offers a realistic impression of the unique potential of BMW ActiveHybrid technology and the great innovative thrust of BMW EfficientDynamics.
• Offering a full-hybrid concept, the BMW Vision EfficientDynamics concept car is powered by a three-cylinder turbodiesel and two electric motors. Overall system output is 262 kW/356 hp, maximum torque 800 Newton-metres/590 lb-ft. All-wheel drive featuring an electric motor on both the front and rear axle.
• Anticipated performance: Acceleration from a standstill to 100 km/h in 4.8 seconds, top speed 250 km/h (155 mph) (electronically limited) , fuel consumption in the EU test cycle 3.76 litres/100 km (equal to 75.1 mph imp), CO2 emissions 99 grams/kilometre.
• As a plug-in hybrid, BMW Vision EfficientDynamics is able to cover the entire fuel consumption drive cycle under electric power alone. Taking the sources of energy used for generating the electric power consumed into account (EU electricity mix), this reduces the CO2 emission rating to just 50 grams per kilometre.
• Electric power is generated without the slightest increase in fuel consumption through a particularly efficient concept of Brake Energy Regeneration. Energy is stored in 98 lithium polymer cells. The car is able to cover a distance of approximately 50 km/31 miles in the electric mode alone.
• Aerodynamics developed with know-how from Formula 1. CX drag coefficient optimised to just 0.22. Forward-looking energy management uses the maximum potential available in each case to minimise fuel consumption.
• Technology-oriented body design as a clear expression of consistent lightweight technology and aerodynamic quality. Design language typical of the brand, setting clear signals in terms of sporting performance and optimum efficiency.
• The 2+2-seater concept combines dynamic performance and supreme efficiency with an enhanced level of all-round function. BMW Vision EfficientDynamics symbolises BMWs commitment to offer an unprecedented driving experience for up to four occupants.
• BMW Vision EfficientDynamics comes with gullwing doors opening up to the side. Innovative, weight-optimised door kinematics makes entering the car at both front and rear convenient and very easy.
• The interior of this unique 2+2-seater intentionally demonstrates the very latest in modern technology. At the same time the use of natural materials underlines BMWs strategy of sustainability borne out through this concept car.
• The roof and door inserts made of polycarbonate glass automatically become darker as a function of incoming light.
Calabasas Exotic Car Drive (Lambos, Bugattis, Zondas & more)
Recently, Forgiato sponsored the 2009 Calabasas Exotic Car Drive. 200+ Exotic car owners lined up to run through the canyons of Malibu and PCH for this fundraiser. Exotic car owners from all over California drove in for this event. It was the largest single gathering of Super Exotic and Exotic cars for the purpose of a charitable event. Several multi-million dollar cars participated together with celebrities and dignitaries. www.dubmagazine.com
"BLK HWK" DUB Edition Widebody Dodge Challenger
Heavyweight contender, Chris "The Nightmare" Arreola, has a new toy—a 2010 Dodge Challenger SRT8.
As soon as he got it, he called us up to make it a one-of-a-kind beast!
The "BLK HWK" DUB Edition Widebody Dodge Challenger features:
- custom matte-black paint job with metallic black stripes outlined with a blue pinstripe
- multi-piece wheels color-matched to the car with 22"x9.5" wheels up front and 24"x12" rear wheels
- Toyo 265/30/22 front and 295/25/24 rear tires
- Eibach lowering springs
- custom-painted Brembo brake calipers
- blue Angel Eyes in headlights
- complete audio upgrade using JL Audio products
- custom interior with blue stitching and blue suede inserts on seats and door panels.
To have DUB build your custom BLK HWK DUB Edition Dodge Challenger for you, call (626)336-3821.
For more info, visit www.dubmagazine.com
The World's First 2009 Widebody Dodge Challenger
Check out the world's first wide-body 2009 Dodge Challenger that was custom built by expertise fabricator Topo and JW Motorsports in Bellflower, California. The Challenger was a crowd favorite at this year's SEMA and features 24-inch front and 26-inch rear custom-built Asanti wheels. What they did was bring out the body four inches to fit that 7-inch lip. They also lowered the suspension and added custom Exhaust for more horsepower. At night, the cars reflectors make it more noticeable and give it a bit of personality when rolling down the street. Check out dubmagazine.com for more info.
2012 Mustang Boss 302 in Action
After 40 years of living the life of a legend, the Mustang Boss® 302 returns lean and mean.
The 2012 Mustang Boss® 302 returns, and it's lean and mean, delivering more tail-kicking power than ever before. The 440 hp beast under the hood is all business. And when you get behind the wheel, you instantly feel the interaction between power, handling, braking and suspension. Its racing pedigree can be found everywhere and registers high on the list of every automotive adrenaline junkie's must-have machines.
ARCO - 3D Concept Car
My last design, the 3D concept car called ARCO.
Mi último diseño, el prototipo en 3D llamado ARCO.
* If you want pictures of the car, check this folder:
Thanks for all your comments, likes and favourites!!
New BMW M5 vs BMW S1000RR superbike
We pit the new M5 against BMW's hottest superbike.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel http://bit.ly/11Ad1j1
Subscribe to the mag http://subscribe.autoexpress.co.uk/yt