• High-performance concept study with BMW ActiveHybrid technology visualising the dynamic performance typical of a BMW against the backdrop of future demands in sustained mobility. BMW Vision EfficientDynamics as a symbol for the future of Sheer Driving Pleasure in harmony with trendsetting efficiency.
• Development aim: The performance of a BMW M Car and a highly emotional character combined with the fuel economy and emission management of a modern small car in the premium class. As a result, this unique sports car offers the most consistent rendition of the BMW EfficientDynamics development strategy.
• Innovative approach in the context of BMW EfficientDynamics: The exceedingly good balance of CO2 emission management and driving pleasure results from a revolutionary vehicle concept developed all in one from the ground up, achieving a new level of efficiency combined with a unique driving experience. The overall result goes far beyond the sum total of the individual features and components in this concept car.
• BMW Vision EfficientDynamics offers a realistic impression of the unique potential of BMW ActiveHybrid technology and the great innovative thrust of BMW EfficientDynamics.
• Offering a full-hybrid concept, the BMW Vision EfficientDynamics concept car is powered by a three-cylinder turbodiesel and two electric motors. Overall system output is 262 kW/356 hp, maximum torque 800 Newton-metres/590 lb-ft. All-wheel drive featuring an electric motor on both the front and rear axle.
• Anticipated performance: Acceleration from a standstill to 100 km/h in 4.8 seconds, top speed 250 km/h (155 mph) (electronically limited) , fuel consumption in the EU test cycle 3.76 litres/100 km (equal to 75.1 mph imp), CO2 emissions 99 grams/kilometre.
• As a plug-in hybrid, BMW Vision EfficientDynamics is able to cover the entire fuel consumption drive cycle under electric power alone. Taking the sources of energy used for generating the electric power consumed into account (EU electricity mix), this reduces the CO2 emission rating to just 50 grams per kilometre.
• Electric power is generated without the slightest increase in fuel consumption through a particularly efficient concept of Brake Energy Regeneration. Energy is stored in 98 lithium polymer cells. The car is able to cover a distance of approximately 50 km/31 miles in the electric mode alone.
• Aerodynamics developed with know-how from Formula 1. CX drag coefficient optimised to just 0.22. Forward-looking energy management uses the maximum potential available in each case to minimise fuel consumption.
• Technology-oriented body design as a clear expression of consistent lightweight technology and aerodynamic quality. Design language typical of the brand, setting clear signals in terms of sporting performance and optimum efficiency.
• The 2+2-seater concept combines dynamic performance and supreme efficiency with an enhanced level of all-round function. BMW Vision EfficientDynamics symbolises BMWs commitment to offer an unprecedented driving experience for up to four occupants.
• BMW Vision EfficientDynamics comes with gullwing doors opening up to the side. Innovative, weight-optimised door kinematics makes entering the car at both front and rear convenient and very easy.
• The interior of this unique 2+2-seater intentionally demonstrates the very latest in modern technology. At the same time the use of natural materials underlines BMWs strategy of sustainability borne out through this concept car.
• The roof and door inserts made of polycarbonate glass automatically become darker as a function of incoming light.
Dallas DUB Show 2011
Our Dallas stop of the 2011 DUB Show Tour was one massive event, as we
occupied more than 560,000 square feet of the Dallas Convention Center on
Sunday, May 1st. Thanks to a joint venture with one of Dallas' biggest
radio stations, 97.9 The Beat, lines formed early—with the wait about two
hours long at one point! They helped us get the word out on the streets,
which packed the convention center despite a tornado warning for area.
People didn't care; they wanted to see car and stars, which we gladly
provided them plenty of!
The car game in Dallas was the best we've seen in years, and we were
impressed to see how much the city stepped it up! There were fly rides
everywhere you turned, which resulted in some serious whiplash for many
visitors who were bombarded with amazing sights from all corners. There was
everything at from a bucking bull ride to even a fashion show presented by
Levines. When guests got their fill of all the fly rides and 'cycles, they
hung out at the Monster Energy Zone and enjoyed some refreshing samples.
Shaq's widebody 'Stang was a hit, and the beautiful Pirelli Girls at the
Pirelli booth had quite a line of fans, waiting to get autographs and scope
out all their latest styles of tires!
Sony's booth was packed throughout the show given it had The Green Hornet's
"Black Beauty" on display, several PS3 gaming stations and the latest
innovations in car audio. Shout out to Branded Customs who took home the
"Best Booth" of the show and "Best Retail Shop."
The concert stage was on fire with hip-hop acts like Travis Porter, Trai D,
Kirko Bangz, Beat Kingz, Treal Lee & Prince Rick, YC, Ace Hood, Z-RO,
Dorrough and Miguel. WYo Gotti, Lloyd Banks, Slim Thug and Waka Flocka
closed down the stage!
Nothing would be possible without the wonderful fans and especially our
sponsors: Sony, Kawasaki, Mobil 1, UFC, Bud Light, TIS, Dropstars and DUB
For more info on the 2012 tour, visit dubshowtour.com
D2FORGED unleashes a 1200hp Camaro - SEMA 2009
Built by LATEMODEL RACECRAFT in Houston, TX this car features a 427ci crate
motor, Procharger F1-R Supercharger,
Custom Fuel System (including race spec fuel cell), and PFADT Coilover
D2FORGED also added their 22" VS1 wheels and wrapped them in Pirelli tires.
Here are the wheel specs:
D2FORGED VS1 Hidden Hardware
BRUSHED ALUMINUM CENTER / CHROME LIP
Front: 22x9.0 2.0 LIP 265/30-22
Rear: 22x11 3.0 LIP 315/25-22
For more info, visit www.dubmagazine.com or www.d2forged.com
2014 DUB Show Tour: New York Highlights
The DUB Show Tour stop at the New York Auto Show was a huge success.
Here's a look back at the highlights. The 2014 DUB Show Tour is brought to
you by Monster Energy, Nitto Tire, TIS Wheels, Dropstars, UFC,
Harley-Davidson, DUB Developed by Meguiar's now available at Advance
Auto Parts, Motiv Wheels, and Gear Alloy Wheels.
Courtesy of ACI Dynamix and photographer and videographer Everett Freeman.
2014 DUB Show Tour: New York Roll-In
Here are scenes from the roll-in to the DUB Show this past weekend at the
New York Auto Show courtesy of ACI Dynamix and photographer and
videographer Everett Freeman.
Concept Bikes Extravaganza Slideshow!
Concept Bikes Slideshow for over 6:50 min. of the Best, Weirdest, Gorgeous
and Sexiest Concept Bikes around!
Those who mean to lord over us, such as the Department of Defense, have now
called people who grow their own food 'radical' and extremists. Sound
NASA debunks man-made global warming:
The Bee-Action Campaign: Help Stop the Use of Toxic Neonicotinoids, safe
the honey-bee (no more honey-bees, no more food for us), to petition:
About a new EU law banning personal usage of seeds, and petition:
ARCO - 3D Concept Car
My last design, the 3D concept car called ARCO.
Mi último diseño, el prototipo en 3D llamado ARCO.
* If you want pictures of the car, check this folder:
Thanks for all your comments, likes and favourites!!