• High-performance concept study with BMW ActiveHybrid technology visualising the dynamic performance typical of a BMW against the backdrop of future demands in sustained mobility. BMW Vision EfficientDynamics as a symbol for the future of Sheer Driving Pleasure in harmony with trendsetting efficiency.
• Development aim: The performance of a BMW M Car and a highly emotional character combined with the fuel economy and emission management of a modern small car in the premium class. As a result, this unique sports car offers the most consistent rendition of the BMW EfficientDynamics development strategy.
• Innovative approach in the context of BMW EfficientDynamics: The exceedingly good balance of CO2 emission management and driving pleasure results from a revolutionary vehicle concept developed all in one from the ground up, achieving a new level of efficiency combined with a unique driving experience. The overall result goes far beyond the sum total of the individual features and components in this concept car.
• BMW Vision EfficientDynamics offers a realistic impression of the unique potential of BMW ActiveHybrid technology and the great innovative thrust of BMW EfficientDynamics.
• Offering a full-hybrid concept, the BMW Vision EfficientDynamics concept car is powered by a three-cylinder turbodiesel and two electric motors. Overall system output is 262 kW/356 hp, maximum torque 800 Newton-metres/590 lb-ft. All-wheel drive featuring an electric motor on both the front and rear axle.
• Anticipated performance: Acceleration from a standstill to 100 km/h in 4.8 seconds, top speed 250 km/h (155 mph) (electronically limited) , fuel consumption in the EU test cycle 3.76 litres/100 km (equal to 75.1 mph imp), CO2 emissions 99 grams/kilometre.
• As a plug-in hybrid, BMW Vision EfficientDynamics is able to cover the entire fuel consumption drive cycle under electric power alone. Taking the sources of energy used for generating the electric power consumed into account (EU electricity mix), this reduces the CO2 emission rating to just 50 grams per kilometre.
• Electric power is generated without the slightest increase in fuel consumption through a particularly efficient concept of Brake Energy Regeneration. Energy is stored in 98 lithium polymer cells. The car is able to cover a distance of approximately 50 km/31 miles in the electric mode alone.
• Aerodynamics developed with know-how from Formula 1. CX drag coefficient optimised to just 0.22. Forward-looking energy management uses the maximum potential available in each case to minimise fuel consumption.
• Technology-oriented body design as a clear expression of consistent lightweight technology and aerodynamic quality. Design language typical of the brand, setting clear signals in terms of sporting performance and optimum efficiency.
• The 2+2-seater concept combines dynamic performance and supreme efficiency with an enhanced level of all-round function. BMW Vision EfficientDynamics symbolises BMWs commitment to offer an unprecedented driving experience for up to four occupants.
• BMW Vision EfficientDynamics comes with gullwing doors opening up to the side. Innovative, weight-optimised door kinematics makes entering the car at both front and rear convenient and very easy.
• The interior of this unique 2+2-seater intentionally demonstrates the very latest in modern technology. At the same time the use of natural materials underlines BMWs strategy of sustainability borne out through this concept car.
• The roof and door inserts made of polycarbonate glass automatically become darker as a function of incoming light.
KNIGHT XV - The World's Most Luxurious Armored Vechicle
Are You Ready To Be Knighted? Conquest Vehicles has produced a power
promotional video for the KNIGHT XV. Offering more security and luxury
options, amenities and upgrades than any other handcrafted armored vehicle
on the planet, the KNIGHT XV is truly an amazing vehicle that must be seen
to be believed.
Visit http://www.dubmag.net/celebrities/athletes/933-dwight-howard to see
DUB Magazine's feature on the Knight XV.
The World's First 2009 Widebody Dodge Challenger
Check out the world's first wide-body 2009 Dodge Challenger that was custom
built by expertise fabricator Topo and JW Motorsports in Bellflower,
California. The Challenger was a crowd favorite at this year's SEMA and
features 24-inch front and 26-inch rear custom-built Asanti wheels. What
they did was bring out the body four inches to fit that 7-inch lip. They
also lowered the suspension and added custom Exhaust for more horsepower. At night, the
cars reflectors make it more noticeable and give it a bit of personality
when rolling down the street. Check out dubmagazine.com for more info.
Dallas DUB Show 2011
Our Dallas stop of the 2011 DUB Show Tour was one massive event, as we
occupied more than 560,000 square feet of the Dallas Convention Center on
Sunday, May 1st. Thanks to a joint venture with one of Dallas' biggest
radio stations, 97.9 The Beat, lines formed early—with the wait about two
hours long at one point! They helped us get the word out on the streets,
which packed the convention center despite a tornado warning for area.
People didn't care; they wanted to see car and stars, which we gladly
provided them plenty of!
The car game in Dallas was the best we've seen in years, and we were
impressed to see how much the city stepped it up! There were fly rides
everywhere you turned, which resulted in some serious whiplash for many
visitors who were bombarded with amazing sights from all corners. There was
everything at from a bucking bull ride to even a fashion show presented by
Levines. When guests got their fill of all the fly rides and 'cycles, they
hung out at the Monster Energy Zone and enjoyed some refreshing samples.
Shaq's widebody 'Stang was a hit, and the beautiful Pirelli Girls at the
Pirelli booth had quite a line of fans, waiting to get autographs and scope
out all their latest styles of tires!
Sony's booth was packed throughout the show given it had The Green Hornet's
"Black Beauty" on display, several PS3 gaming stations and the latest
innovations in car audio. Shout out to Branded Customs who took home the
"Best Booth" of the show and "Best Retail Shop."
The concert stage was on fire with hip-hop acts like Travis Porter, Trai D,
Kirko Bangz, Beat Kingz, Treal Lee & Prince Rick, YC, Ace Hood, Z-RO,
Dorrough and Miguel. WYo Gotti, Lloyd Banks, Slim Thug and Waka Flocka
closed down the stage!
Nothing would be possible without the wonderful fans and especially our
sponsors: Sony, Kawasaki, Mobil 1, UFC, Bud Light, TIS, Dropstars and DUB
For more info on the 2012 tour, visit dubshowtour.com
2010 Mercedes-Benz Biome Concept
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO THIS CHANNEL:
At the 2010 Los Angeles Design Challenge, the designers from the
Mercedes-Benz Advanced Design Studios in Carlsbad, California, surprised
everyone with a revolutionary vision. Taking their inspiration from nature,
they designed a vehicle which is fully integrated into the ecosystem, from
the moment of its creation right through to the end of its service life.
The Mercedes-Benz BIOME Concept grows in a completely organic environment
from seeds sown in a nursery. Out on the road the car emits pure oxygen,
and at the end of its lifespan it can be simply composted or used as
"As the inventor of the motor car, we wanted to illustrate the vision of
the perfect vehicle of the future, which is created and functions in
complete symbiosis with nature. The Mercedes-Benz BIOME Concept is a
natural technology hybrid, and forms part of our earth's ecosystem. It
grows and thrives like the leaves on a tree" according to Hubert Lee, Head
of the Mercedes-Benz Advanced Design Studios in Carlsbad. This year the
competition had called for the creation of a vision of a safe and
comfortable 2+2 compact car featuring good handling and a first-class
design, and weighing only 1,000 lbs (around 454 kg/kerb weight).
Mercedes-Benz symbiosis - a partnership with nature
The Mercedes-Benz BIOME Concept symbiosis vehicle is made from an
ultralight material called BioFibre and tips the scales at just 875.5 lbs
(around 394 kg). This material is significantly lighter than metal or
plastic, yet more robust than steel. BioFibre is grown from proprietary DNA
in the Mercedes-Benz nursery, where it collects energy from the sun and
stores it in a liquid chemical bond called BioNectar4534. As part of this
process, the vehicle is created from two seeds: The interior of the BIOME
grows from the DNA in the Mercedes star on the front of the vehicle, while
the exterior grows from the star on the rear. To accommodate specific
customer requirements, the Mercedes star is genetically engineered in each
case, and the vehicle "grows" when the genetic code is combined with the
seed capsule. The wheels are grown from four separate seeds.
The Mercedes-Benz BIOME Concept is powered by BioNectar4534, which is
stored in the BioFibre material of the chassis, interior, and wheels. In
addition, Mercedes-Benz has developed a technology to equip trees with
special receptors which can collect the excess solar energy and turn it
into BioNectar4534. This creates a direct link with nature's energy sources
and acts as an incentive to cover mobility energy requirements through more
trees and at the same time maintain natural resources. Like plants, the
Mercedes-Benz symbiosis vehicle also produces oxygen, thereby contributing
to improving air quality. At the end of its service life, the Mercedes-Benz
BIOME can be fully composted or used as building material. Thanks to the
exclusive use of green technologies, the BIOME vehicle thus blends
seamlessly into the ecosystem.
► BMW 328 Hommage unveiled
► If you love cars, you should subscribe now to YouCar's channel:
Go ahead, it's free!
All the Best.
ARCO - 3D Concept Car
My last design, the 3D concept car called ARCO.
Mi último diseño, el prototipo en 3D llamado ARCO.
* If you want pictures of the car, check this folder:
Thanks for all your comments, likes and favourites!!
Concept Bikes Extravaganza Slideshow!
Concept Bikes Slideshow for over 6:50 min. of the Best, Weirdest, Gorgeous
and Sexiest Concept Bikes around!
Those who mean to lord over us, such as the Department of Defense, have now
called people who grow their own food 'radical' and extremists. Sound
NASA debunks man-made global warming:
The Bee-Action Campaign: Help Stop the Use of Toxic Neonicotinoids, safe
the honey-bee (no more honey-bees, no more food for us), to petition:
About a new EU law banning personal usage of seeds, and petition:
Dodge Challenger Slow motion Wheelie
1974 Dodge Challenger Slomo Wheelie vid. Santa Pod 2010 eurofinals. By
Blackett Photography. Here the car is powered by a 572ci Wedge motor. Runs
mid 9's @ full weight (3850lb +). To make the caltracks work you need
plenty of front end lift, bump stops were removed and frames notched to get
almost 6 1/2 inches of travel. Something Chrysler never designed that
suspension for I'd guess. We've since improved the bump steer by replacing
parts and resetting the camber / castor as the front has aftermarket parts
and plenty of adjustment.
In reality it's difficut to fully eliminate without going to a strut type
front end, though some people appear to have done it on stock stuff, it
seems to be a common chrysler trait. Check out the superstock video's from
the '70s and most Mopars do it also check out my other real time wheelie
vids you see that the wobble lasts only a fraction of a second.
Thanks for the comments.
BMW i8 (concept car). podczas kręcenia reklamy pod Adler Planetarium
BMW i8 from Mission Impossible 4
BMW's Manuel Sattig treats Global News consumer reporter Sean O'Shea to a
first-hand look at the auto maker's i8 concept vehicle - the same model
featured in Mission Impossible 4: Ghost Protocol starring Tom Cruise.
its a 8 million dollar baby and the special attraction is that car is hand
New BMW M5 vs BMW S1000RR superbike
We pit the new M5 against BMW's hottest superbike.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel http://bit.ly/11Ad1j1
Subscribe to the mag http://subscribe.autoexpress.co.uk/yt
Check out our other cars vs. bike video here http://bit.ly/1fFxDwr