• High-performance concept study with BMW ActiveHybrid technology visualising the dynamic performance typical of a BMW against the backdrop of future demands in sustained mobility. BMW Vision EfficientDynamics as a symbol for the future of Sheer Driving Pleasure in harmony with trendsetting efficiency.
• Development aim: The performance of a BMW M Car and a highly emotional character combined with the fuel economy and emission management of a modern small car in the premium class. As a result, this unique sports car offers the most consistent rendition of the BMW EfficientDynamics development strategy.
• Innovative approach in the context of BMW EfficientDynamics: The exceedingly good balance of CO2 emission management and driving pleasure results from a revolutionary vehicle concept developed all in one from the ground up, achieving a new level of efficiency combined with a unique driving experience. The overall result goes far beyond the sum total of the individual features and components in this concept car.
• BMW Vision EfficientDynamics offers a realistic impression of the unique potential of BMW ActiveHybrid technology and the great innovative thrust of BMW EfficientDynamics.
• Offering a full-hybrid concept, the BMW Vision EfficientDynamics concept car is powered by a three-cylinder turbodiesel and two electric motors. Overall system output is 262 kW/356 hp, maximum torque 800 Newton-metres/590 lb-ft. All-wheel drive featuring an electric motor on both the front and rear axle.
• Anticipated performance: Acceleration from a standstill to 100 km/h in 4.8 seconds, top speed 250 km/h (155 mph) (electronically limited) , fuel consumption in the EU test cycle 3.76 litres/100 km (equal to 75.1 mph imp), CO2 emissions 99 grams/kilometre.
• As a plug-in hybrid, BMW Vision EfficientDynamics is able to cover the entire fuel consumption drive cycle under electric power alone. Taking the sources of energy used for generating the electric power consumed into account (EU electricity mix), this reduces the CO2 emission rating to just 50 grams per kilometre.
• Electric power is generated without the slightest increase in fuel consumption through a particularly efficient concept of Brake Energy Regeneration. Energy is stored in 98 lithium polymer cells. The car is able to cover a distance of approximately 50 km/31 miles in the electric mode alone.
• Aerodynamics developed with know-how from Formula 1. CX drag coefficient optimised to just 0.22. Forward-looking energy management uses the maximum potential available in each case to minimise fuel consumption.
• Technology-oriented body design as a clear expression of consistent lightweight technology and aerodynamic quality. Design language typical of the brand, setting clear signals in terms of sporting performance and optimum efficiency.
• The 2+2-seater concept combines dynamic performance and supreme efficiency with an enhanced level of all-round function. BMW Vision EfficientDynamics symbolises BMWs commitment to offer an unprecedented driving experience for up to four occupants.
• BMW Vision EfficientDynamics comes with gullwing doors opening up to the side. Innovative, weight-optimised door kinematics makes entering the car at both front and rear convenient and very easy.
• The interior of this unique 2+2-seater intentionally demonstrates the very latest in modern technology. At the same time the use of natural materials underlines BMWs strategy of sustainability borne out through this concept car.
• The roof and door inserts made of polycarbonate glass automatically become darker as a function of incoming light.
Dallas DUB Show 2011
Our Dallas stop of the 2011 DUB Show Tour was one massive event, as we
occupied more than 560,000 square feet of the Dallas Convention Center on
Sunday, May 1st. Thanks to a joint venture with one of Dallas' biggest
radio stations, 97.9 The Beat, lines formed early—with the wait about two
hours long at one point! They helped us get the word out on the streets,
which packed the convention center despite a tornado warning for area.
People didn't care; they wanted to see car and stars, which we gladly
provided them plenty of!
The car game in Dallas was the best we've seen in years, and we were
impressed to see how much the city stepped it up! There were fly rides
everywhere you turned, which resulted in some serious whiplash for many
visitors who were bombarded with amazing sights from all corners. There was
everything at from a bucking bull ride to even a fashion show presented by
Levines. When guests got their fill of all the fly rides and 'cycles, they
hung out at the Monster Energy Zone and enjoyed some refreshing samples.
Shaq's widebody 'Stang was a hit, and the beautiful Pirelli Girls at the
Pirelli booth had quite a line of fans, waiting to get autographs and scope
out all their latest styles of tires!
Sony's booth was packed throughout the show given it had The Green Hornet's
"Black Beauty" on display, several PS3 gaming stations and the latest
innovations in car audio. Shout out to Branded Customs who took home the
"Best Booth" of the show and "Best Retail Shop."
The concert stage was on fire with hip-hop acts like Travis Porter, Trai D,
Kirko Bangz, Beat Kingz, Treal Lee & Prince Rick, YC, Ace Hood, Z-RO,
Dorrough and Miguel. WYo Gotti, Lloyd Banks, Slim Thug and Waka Flocka
closed down the stage!
Nothing would be possible without the wonderful fans and especially our
sponsors: Sony, Kawasaki, Mobil 1, UFC, Bud Light, TIS, Dropstars and DUB
For more info on the 2012 tour, visit dubshowtour.com
D2FORGED unleashes a 1200hp Camaro - SEMA 2009
Built by LATEMODEL RACECRAFT in Houston, TX this car features a 427ci crate
motor, Procharger F1-R Supercharger,
Custom Fuel System (including race spec fuel cell), and PFADT Coilover
D2FORGED also added their 22" VS1 wheels and wrapped them in Pirelli tires.
Here are the wheel specs:
D2FORGED VS1 Hidden Hardware
BRUSHED ALUMINUM CENTER / CHROME LIP
Front: 22x9.0 2.0 LIP 265/30-22
Rear: 22x11 3.0 LIP 315/25-22
For more info, visit www.dubmagazine.com or www.d2forged.com
2014 DUB Show Tour: New York Highlights
The DUB Show Tour stop at the New York Auto Show was a huge success.
Here's a look back at the highlights. The 2014 DUB Show Tour is brought to
you by Monster Energy, Nitto Tire, TIS Wheels, Dropstars, UFC,
Harley-Davidson, DUB Developed by Meguiar's now available at Advance
Auto Parts, Motiv Wheels, and Gear Alloy Wheels.
Courtesy of ACI Dynamix and photographer and videographer Everett Freeman.
Concept Bikes Extravaganza Slideshow!
Concept Bikes Slideshow for over 6:50 min. of the Best, Weirdest, Gorgeous
and Sexiest Concept Bikes around!
Those who mean to lord over us, such as the Department of Defense, have now
called people who grow their own food 'radical' and extremists. Sound
NASA debunks man-made global warming:
The Bee-Action Campaign: Help Stop the Use of Toxic Neonicotinoids, safe
the honey-bee (no more honey-bees, no more food for us), to petition:
About a new EU law banning personal usage of seeds, and petition:
ARCO - 3D Concept Car
My last design, the 3D concept car called ARCO.
Mi último diseño, el prototipo en 3D llamado ARCO.
* If you want pictures of the car, check this folder:
Thanks for all your comments, likes and favourites!!
BMW i8 (concept car). podczas kręcenia reklamy pod Adler Planetarium
BMW Crash Compilation #1
Rate, Share and Subscribe !
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/topcrashes
Car Crash Community: http://gplus.to/carcrashes
Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/CarCrashWorld
First Drive: 2011 Rolls-Royce Ghost
Senior Editor Ron Kiino obsesses over P. Diddy while taking the brand new
"baby roller" for a ride around the block.
Shot by: Jim Gleason
Edited by: Gordon Green
BMW X6 против Нивы 3D на бездорожье
Эта Нива против Mercedes G55AMG
http://vk.com/antonavtoman Добавляйтесь в друзья!)
BMW i8 Full Review - The all new
The engine and electric motor combine for 362 horsepower, 420 pound-feet
of torque and all-wheel-drive performance, all integrated into a chassis
that is 10 pounds lighter and 1.5 inches longer than the 3 Series. The i8
also delivers stellar handling thanks to 50/50 weight distribution and a
low, centrally mounted battery pack, although standard 20-inch wheels seem
like a suspect choice for maximizing corner-to-corner performance.
BMW says the i8 can also travel 22 miles and reach a top speed of 75 mph on
electrons alone. Uncorked with the gasoline engine in the lead, it will
reach a top speed of 155 mph. Sounds like a pretty good future to us.
Lightweight construction helps bring lofty performance within reach,
notably an aluminum chassis, chemically hardened glass (similar to that
used in smartphones) and extensive use of carbon-fiber-reinforced panels
within the 2+2 passenger cabin. Those plus-2 rear seats are small, however,
smaller than even a Porsche 911's, and are best considered auxiliary
luggage space. Even settling into the front seats requires some practice
given its unique scissor-lift-style doors.
We drove a recent i8 prototype and found the i8's easy thrust in
all-electric mode a close match for the Tesla Model S. In its Sport mode
(there are also Comfort and Eco Pro settings), the i8 further awakens,
feeling light, agile and averse to body roll. The hybrid never quite
overwhelms with acceleration, but it also never feels winded, the electric
motor's torque nicely covering for the small turbo as the latter winds up to deliver its power
Whatever the i8 lacks in competitive performance, it won't lack for style.
Its low-slung profile is punctuated by standard U-shaped LED headlights.
You can even order the i8 with laser headlights where regulations allow
(sorry, U.S. shoppers). Inside, a multitiered and layered cockpit design
uses recycled materials and naturally treated leather for upholstery and
panel surfaces Like the smaller i3 electric car, the i8 will offer three
trim levels -- Mega, Giga and Tera -- all with varying degrees of sport and
The 2014 BMW i8 arrives in the spring and starts around $136,000. That's
well above its most obvious target, the Tesla Model S, and that kind of
money also buys a lot of Porsche 911. Performance aficionados won't likely
be swayed and may even look across the BMW lineup to the "M" cars. But for
the hybrid buyer seeking power, performance and efficiency through a lower
profile, the 2014 BMW i8 presents a unique choice.
Check back for more information on the 2014 BMW i8, including specs,
driving impressions and buying advice as it becomes available.