• High-performance concept study with BMW ActiveHybrid technology visualising the dynamic performance typical of a BMW against the backdrop of future demands in sustained mobility. BMW Vision EfficientDynamics as a symbol for the future of Sheer Driving Pleasure in harmony with trendsetting efficiency.
• Development aim: The performance of a BMW M Car and a highly emotional character combined with the fuel economy and emission management of a modern small car in the premium class. As a result, this unique sports car offers the most consistent rendition of the BMW EfficientDynamics development strategy.
• Innovative approach in the context of BMW EfficientDynamics: The exceedingly good balance of CO2 emission management and driving pleasure results from a revolutionary vehicle concept developed all in one from the ground up, achieving a new level of efficiency combined with a unique driving experience. The overall result goes far beyond the sum total of the individual features and components in this concept car.
• BMW Vision EfficientDynamics offers a realistic impression of the unique potential of BMW ActiveHybrid technology and the great innovative thrust of BMW EfficientDynamics.
• Offering a full-hybrid concept, the BMW Vision EfficientDynamics concept car is powered by a three-cylinder turbodiesel and two electric motors. Overall system output is 262 kW/356 hp, maximum torque 800 Newton-metres/590 lb-ft. All-wheel drive featuring an electric motor on both the front and rear axle.
• Anticipated performance: Acceleration from a standstill to 100 km/h in 4.8 seconds, top speed 250 km/h (155 mph) (electronically limited) , fuel consumption in the EU test cycle 3.76 litres/100 km (equal to 75.1 mph imp), CO2 emissions 99 grams/kilometre.
• As a plug-in hybrid, BMW Vision EfficientDynamics is able to cover the entire fuel consumption drive cycle under electric power alone. Taking the sources of energy used for generating the electric power consumed into account (EU electricity mix), this reduces the CO2 emission rating to just 50 grams per kilometre.
• Electric power is generated without the slightest increase in fuel consumption through a particularly efficient concept of Brake Energy Regeneration. Energy is stored in 98 lithium polymer cells. The car is able to cover a distance of approximately 50 km/31 miles in the electric mode alone.
• Aerodynamics developed with know-how from Formula 1. CX drag coefficient optimised to just 0.22. Forward-looking energy management uses the maximum potential available in each case to minimise fuel consumption.
• Technology-oriented body design as a clear expression of consistent lightweight technology and aerodynamic quality. Design language typical of the brand, setting clear signals in terms of sporting performance and optimum efficiency.
• The 2+2-seater concept combines dynamic performance and supreme efficiency with an enhanced level of all-round function. BMW Vision EfficientDynamics symbolises BMWs commitment to offer an unprecedented driving experience for up to four occupants.
• BMW Vision EfficientDynamics comes with gullwing doors opening up to the side. Innovative, weight-optimised door kinematics makes entering the car at both front and rear convenient and very easy.
• The interior of this unique 2+2-seater intentionally demonstrates the very latest in modern technology. At the same time the use of natural materials underlines BMWs strategy of sustainability borne out through this concept car.
• The roof and door inserts made of polycarbonate glass automatically become darker as a function of incoming light.
The World's First 2009 Widebody Dodge Challenger
Check out the world's first wide-body 2009 Dodge Challenger that was custom
built by expertise fabricator Topo and JW Motorsports in Bellflower,
California. The Challenger was a crowd favorite at this year's SEMA and
features 24-inch front and 26-inch rear custom-built Asanti wheels. What
they did was bring out the body four inches to fit that 7-inch lip. They
also lowered the suspension and added custom Exhaust for more horsepower. At night, the
cars reflectors make it more noticeable and give it a bit of personality
when rolling down the street. Check out dubmagazine.com for more info.
KNIGHT XV - The World's Most Luxurious Armored Vechicle
Are You Ready To Be Knighted? Conquest Vehicles has produced a power
promotional video for the KNIGHT XV. Offering more security and luxury
options, amenities and upgrades than any other handcrafted armored vehicle
on the planet, the KNIGHT XV is truly an amazing vehicle that must be seen
to be believed.
Visit http://www.dubmag.net/celebrities/athletes/933-dwight-howard to see
DUB Magazine's feature on the Knight XV.
Calabasas Exotic Car Drive (Lambos, Bugattis, Zondas & more)
Recently, Forgiato sponsored the 2009 Calabasas Exotic Car Drive. 200+
Exotic car owners lined up to run through the canyons of Malibu and PCH for
this fundraiser. Exotic car owners from all over California drove in for
this event. It was the largest single gathering of Super Exotic and Exotic
cars for the purpose of a charitable event. Several multi-million dollar
cars participated together with celebrities and dignitaries.
2010 Mercedes-Benz Biome Concept
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO THIS CHANNEL:
At the 2010 Los Angeles Design Challenge, the designers from the
Mercedes-Benz Advanced Design Studios in Carlsbad, California, surprised
everyone with a revolutionary vision. Taking their inspiration from nature,
they designed a vehicle which is fully integrated into the ecosystem, from
the moment of its creation right through to the end of its service life.
The Mercedes-Benz BIOME Concept grows in a completely organic environment
from seeds sown in a nursery. Out on the road the car emits pure oxygen,
and at the end of its lifespan it can be simply composted or used as
"As the inventor of the motor car, we wanted to illustrate the vision of
the perfect vehicle of the future, which is created and functions in
complete symbiosis with nature. The Mercedes-Benz BIOME Concept is a
natural technology hybrid, and forms part of our earth's ecosystem. It
grows and thrives like the leaves on a tree" according to Hubert Lee, Head
of the Mercedes-Benz Advanced Design Studios in Carlsbad. This year the
competition had called for the creation of a vision of a safe and
comfortable 2+2 compact car featuring good handling and a first-class
design, and weighing only 1,000 lbs (around 454 kg/kerb weight).
Mercedes-Benz symbiosis - a partnership with nature
The Mercedes-Benz BIOME Concept symbiosis vehicle is made from an
ultralight material called BioFibre and tips the scales at just 875.5 lbs
(around 394 kg). This material is significantly lighter than metal or
plastic, yet more robust than steel. BioFibre is grown from proprietary DNA
in the Mercedes-Benz nursery, where it collects energy from the sun and
stores it in a liquid chemical bond called BioNectar4534. As part of this
process, the vehicle is created from two seeds: The interior of the BIOME
grows from the DNA in the Mercedes star on the front of the vehicle, while
the exterior grows from the star on the rear. To accommodate specific
customer requirements, the Mercedes star is genetically engineered in each
case, and the vehicle "grows" when the genetic code is combined with the
seed capsule. The wheels are grown from four separate seeds.
The Mercedes-Benz BIOME Concept is powered by BioNectar4534, which is
stored in the BioFibre material of the chassis, interior, and wheels. In
addition, Mercedes-Benz has developed a technology to equip trees with
special receptors which can collect the excess solar energy and turn it
into BioNectar4534. This creates a direct link with nature's energy sources
and acts as an incentive to cover mobility energy requirements through more
trees and at the same time maintain natural resources. Like plants, the
Mercedes-Benz symbiosis vehicle also produces oxygen, thereby contributing
to improving air quality. At the end of its service life, the Mercedes-Benz
BIOME can be fully composted or used as building material. Thanks to the
exclusive use of green technologies, the BIOME vehicle thus blends
seamlessly into the ecosystem.
ARCO - 3D Concept Car
My last design, the 3D concept car called ARCO.
Mi último diseño, el prototipo en 3D llamado ARCO.
* If you want pictures of the car, check this folder:
Thanks for all your comments, likes and favourites!!
Concept Bikes Extravaganza Slideshow!
Concept Bikes Slideshow for over 6:50 min. of the Best, Weirdest, Gorgeous
and Sexiest Concept Bikes around!
Those who mean to lord over us, such as the Department of Defense, have now
called people who grow their own food 'radical' and extremists. Sound
NASA debunks man-made global warming:
The Bee-Action Campaign: Help Stop the Use of Toxic Neonicotinoids, safe
the honey-bee (no more honey-bees, no more food for us), to petition:
About a new EU law banning personal usage of seeds, and petition:
BMW i8 from Mission Impossible 4
BMW's Manuel Sattig treats Global News consumer reporter Sean O'Shea to a
first-hand look at the auto maker's i8 concept vehicle - the same model
featured in Mission Impossible 4: Ghost Protocol starring Tom Cruise.
2014 - 2015 BMW i8 - Review in Detail, Start up, Exhaust Sound, and Test Drive
Welcome to MOTORCAR FILE! -- www.motorcarfile.com
• — Subscribe Here : http://goo.gl/1OY2fY
• — Like us on Facebook : http://goo.gl/dT0xDc
• — Follow us on Instagram: http://goo.gl/PUxVuq
2014 - 2015 BMW i8 -- Specs:
MSRP 2014 : $137,500
MSRP 2015 : $137,500
Capacity Gas Motor – 1.5L I3 turbocharged
ePower – 129 hp
eTorque – 184 lb-ft
Combustion Power – 228 hp
Combustion Torque – 236 lb-ft
Total Power – 357 hp
Total Torque – 420 lb-ft
0-60mph – 4.2 sec
Car and Driver 0-60mph – 3.8 sec
Top Speed – 155 mph
Consumption – 76MPG
Consumption – 135MPG Euro Cyc.
Curb Weight – 3455 lb
Length – 15'- 4 1/2"
Width – 6'- 4 1/2"
In this in-depth review we cover the 2014-2015 BMW i8. This will be a
detailed review of all features, functions, and details. We will test drive
the car and provide our personal experience behind the wheel! In addition
we will provide Exhaust & engine
sounds, and start up procedures. We think anyone can go into a dealership
and look at a car or pick up a brochure and learn; we believe there is no
substitute to the personal point-of-view experience we provide!!
MORE ABOUT US:
Amir H Town @amirhtown
David Campos @Iamretali8
To provide auto enthusiasts and consumers with free, relevant, and
comprehensive reviews about all types of cars. These reviews will detail
usage, ergonomics, engine details, Exhaust sounds and the overall drive of the
vehicles. We will also do our best to give you the latest specifications
Contact -- Subscribe -- Follow:
Visit us on the Web - http://www.motorcarfile.com
Visit us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/motorcarfile
Visit us on Google+ - https://plus.google.com/+motorcarfile
Visit us on Instagram - http://instagram.com/motorcarfile
Visit us on Twitter - https://twitter.com/motorcarfile
Email Us - amir @ motorcarfile . com | david @ motorcarfile . com
BMW Vision EfficiencyDynamics, Targa Newfoundland, ...
BMW unveils the Vision EfficiencyDynamics Concept ahead of Frankfurt, Targa
Newfoundland is coming, with the Stillen Motorsports Nissan GT-R, and
what's going on with this crazy go kart. Hosted by Derek DeAngelis.
Follow FLD on Twitter:
FLD Facebook Page:
Derek D Twitter:
Watch the full Kart video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbSQTwZo2lQ
EXPEDITION CAP NORD EN BMW R 1200 GS ADVENTURE by Lolo
Le Cap Nord a moto en plein hiver, ça revient un peu à s'enquiller une
piste de bobsleigh de 4.500 km de long tout en passant 12 jours dans un
congélateur. Mais ce fut aussi et surtout une fabuleuse expédition au
fin fond de la Norvège à bord de la BMW R 1200 GS Adventure.
- Aurélien Szulek et Louis Beurdeley de SW Motech, aventuriers dans
l’âme (et pas que !)
- Big Jim - stunt-bigjim-show.com
- Team Depan 2 Roues
- Julien Jabouille
- Olivier Moussard, importateur Boss Hoss France et toute sin équipe
- Benoit Charpentier et Pénélope de Studio Peralta
- SW Motech
- Renault pour le prêt du Trafic
Musics by UNIPPM
Nuggets 4_8 – Molecular – Fevre/Giordano/White
BER 1244_11 - Hold the wire - Ernst August Quelle
KT 292_5 - Apocolytic Tale - Constantinou/Frazer/Henshall/Welch
KOK 2368_58 - Californian Coolness - Ernest Saint Laurent
LO-CD 48_1 - Travel On - Nicolas Probst
BR 504_18 - My last breath - Joel Wachbrit/Tommy Reeves
KOK 2379_12 - Travel Memories - Eddy de Datsu
GAL 109_17 - Cool Party - Ayoub/Faby/Dubost
KOK 2330-7 - Sweet ride - Emmanuel d’Orlando/Frédéric Auger
BR 539_20 -The visioners - Mitchell Marlow/Siddartha Menon
GAL 132_9 - Crazy Taj Mahal - JC Lemay
ATMOS 280_30 - Wings of summer- Michael Holborn/William Henries
LO-CD 55_30 - Never give up for love - Anne-Nathalie Seenyen/Vasilas/Hiras
VM 001_5 & 7 - Nova - Lorenzo Castellarin
KOK 2368_20 - Youth Hostel - Josselin Bordat/Le Fat Club
ATMOS 255_7 - Brightest Light - Chris White
GAL 116 _13 - Cocoon Whistling - Josselin Bordat/Le Fat Club
NM 321_25 - Heart Wide Open - Marti Amado/Moli Jenson
VM 1_1_17 - Nova - Lorenzo Castellarin
CM 85_10 - Hipster Cowboy - Dan Zabor/Emmanuele Arnone
BR 568-11 – Drag racer - Loveday
Une production Lolo Prod
Idée Laurent Cochet, https://www.facebook.com/lolo
Chaînes « Lolo Cochet » sur You Tube et Dailymotion
Chef Opérateur : Gérald Breistroff (Véronique Billaux-Leclerc pour les
images de l’intro)
Montage : Nicolas Boccanfuso
Mixage : Louis Dugast
New BMW M5 vs BMW S1000RR superbike
We pit the new M5 against BMW's hottest superbike.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel http://bit.ly/11Ad1j1
Subscribe to the mag http://subscribe.autoexpress.co.uk/yt
Check out our other cars vs. bike video here http://bit.ly/1fFxDwr
► BMW 328 Hommage unveiled
► If you love cars, you should subscribe now to YouCar's channel:
Go ahead, it's free!
All the Best.