Honda Accord Bagged on 20" Vossen VVS-CV3 Concave Wheels | Rims
F: 20x10.5 / R: 20x10.5
Watch in HD on Vimeo
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow Us On Instagram - @vossen
GM ( Chevrolet or GMC ) 4.3 L V6 Engine Tear Down
This video goes through the teardown process of a GM 4.3L V6. It has been
removed from the vehicle and we take it apart, except for crank and piston
The automobile consist of:
• Fuel System: Purpose is to deliver fuel to the engine. It consists of
the fuel tank, pump, gauge/sensor, filter, pressure regulator and
• Air Intake System: Purpose is to clean and direct outside air into the
engine. It consist of air filter, ducts, air plenum and intake manifold.
• Exhaust System: Purpose is to
direct Exhaust gasses out of
combustion out of engine. It consists of the Exhaust manifold, converters, pipes and
• Cooling System: Purpose is to remove excess heat from the engine. It
consists of water pump, hoses, radiator, thermostat, cooling fan and
coolant recovery tank. Also the oil system serves as a cooling system as
well as a lubricating system. It consist of oil pump, pan, filter and
1. Clutch: Purpose is to connect the engine and transmission together. It
consists of clutch drive disc, driven disc, release bearing, clutch fork,
cable, slave cylinder, master cylinder. There are three types of clutch
systems: mechanical, cable and hydraulic.
2. Transmission: Purpose is to match engine speed to road speed. Two types
used are manual or automatic. These consist of gears, linkages, cables and
converters for automatics. A manual is connected to the clutch by a
flywheel and automatic by a flexplate.
3. Driveshaft: Purpose is to connect the transmission to the rear axle. It
consists of a slip yoke, shaft and universal joints.
4. Rear axle differential: Purpose is to change the angle of motion from
engine to the wheels. It also divides torque between the wheels. It
consists of a ring and pinion gear, carrier, bearings, crush sleeve and
5. Wheels/Tires: Purpose is to provide traction to the road as well as
carry the weight of the vehicle.
Vehicle Control Systems:
1. Brakes: Purpose is to slow and stop the vehicle. It consists of master
cylinder, brake Booster (vacuum or
hydraulic), calipers, drums, pads and rotors.
2. Steering: Purpose is to direct vehicle in the required direction.
Consists of steering gear (rack & pinion), steering wheel, column,
inner/outer tie rods, pump, reservoir, hoses and pipes.
3. Suspension: Purpose is to provide stability and handling while also
providing comfort to the ride. Consists of shocks, struts, sway bars, end
links, springs, trailing arms and bushings.
1: Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning (HVAC): Heats and cools interior
air to passenger comfort. Also circulates outside and inside air.
• Air Conditioning: Consist of condenser, compressor, accumulator
(receiver/dryer) orifice, expansion valve, hoses, evaporator, controls,
actuators and modules.
• Heating: Consists of heater core, valves, hoses and switches.
1. Power Generation: Creates electrical power to run all the electrical
systems. Consists of the alternator.
2. Power storage: Stores unused power to start the car and supply voltage
to the alternator to create more electricity.
• Both systems consist of wiring, harnesses, fuse, relays and modules
Honda Accord VS Lamborghini Murcielago. EXOTIC CARs RACING, TOUGE FUN!!
found a pack of Exotic cars meeting up, so i sayed.. hmmm this could be
so i joined in with my little Gas Saving Honda to race these high end
Performance Cars!! XD
good racing and fun! too bad there was so many cars that the racing was
very limited.. =/
and if you may ask about my car, its;
naturally aspirated (all motor) Frankenstein H/F series putting out 234whp
built by myself (", )
end of the video: the whole pack of cars cruising by.
Mercedes Straight 6 Engine Vs. V6 Engine - A Quick Comparison
Using a W124 wagon and a W210 wagon, Kent shows you some of the basic
differences between the older M103 straight six cylinder and the newer M112
V6 introduced in the late 1990's. Opinions abound and of course Kent has
his own too. See if you can figure out which he likes best....
Jaguar F-Type V6 engine sound and 0-100km/h
Jaguar F Type V6 engine sound and 0-100km/h. Head over to
http://performancedrive.com.au/jaguar-f-type-v6-review-video/ for the full
2014 Jaguar F Type V6
3.0-litre supercharged V6
250kW and 450Nm
Eight-speed automatic, rear-wheel drive
0-100km/h in 5.2 seconds (as tested)