P~ 1 The MUD BOG at Good Times 4x4's Sept 2010
Thanks to Good Times 4x4's for having us there for the Third year of
videoing for them and all the members and People that come to the event ...
Thanks to the Barnyard Boggers ,Friday 4x4's and Home Grown 4x4's also NEW
at the club as a Club but been coming to the event for years is the BORN
MUDDERS 4x4's.. Check out more videos like this and Motor Sports at our
website for FREE http://theoutlawvideoss.webs.com/
Monster 4x4 Mud Trucks at Good Time 4x4's June 12Th 2011
Thanks to the Good Time 4x4's Club for having us at there event for the
last 3 years and running, Dave Morey the President of the Club and The Rest
of the Crew did one hell of a Job with this event this time and had things
running pretty good. Hope to see more of them in the Years coming up... You
also can see more videos like this one at our website at
CONSTRUIR BUGGY ARTESANAL
· Chasis tubular reforzado con reparto de pesos específico.
· Cremallera de dirección corta.
· Motor Kawasaki ZX 1000 R de 170 cv.
· Centralita con dos mapas de potencia programables mediante llave de dos
· Cambio automático secuencial con posibilidad de desconectarlo con un
· 4 desarrollos en caja de cambios especial, con reductora, velocidad
corta, media y larga, en total 30 marchas útiles.
· Amortiguadores de largo recorrido de gas nitrógeno con opción de
modificar la altura del coche.
· Freno de mano de accionamiento rápido.
· Diferencial autoblocante trasero.
· Dos baquetas con arneses de seis puntos.
· Llantas de 15" con neumáticos de tierra.
· Llave de contacto con inmovilizador.
· Radiador sobredimensionado con electro ventilador.
· Carenados de fibra de vidrio.
· Faros de largo alcance.
PARA CONOCER MÁS DETALLES PUEDES CONTACTAR CON NOSOTROS EN
MUST SEE!!! BRICK'S SLOUGH CHALLENGE!!!!!!
First Year of the Cross the Slough Challenge at Bricks Offroad Park!!!
June 8 2013
First one across wins $1000!!!
IF YOU LIKE THIS VIDEO SUBSCRIBE!
Follow us on Facebook at
CHECK OUT MY CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/user/samcam5421IF YOU LIKE
THIS VIDEO SUBSCRIBE!
Follow us on Facebook at
CHECK OUT MY CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/user/samcam5421
Sand rail crash and rescue at Dumont Dunes 2012
During a dune run this driver couldn't see the witches eye before it was
too late. this was his first time ever driving a sand car, and his first
time out in this car he built himself.
No major damage, just the Tie rods pulled out and bent upper control arms
on the right side. It took a long time to dig and pull this car out
though... it's a heavy beast. Very cool car though.
TIM CAMERON 2011 SHOWTIME COMPILATION
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/MadRam11
MADRAM11 T-Shirts, Dvds, Hoodies, Koozies and more
ALL VIDEO IS FILMED ON PRIVATE LAND with permission to wheel this way.
TC pretty much shocked everybody when he built his buggy called SHOWTIME.
It's Jimmy Smith Motorsports Chassis and TC built the rest at his shop.
There isn't many hills he didn't hit in this buggy in the last few months.
He started breaking the 300m RCV shafts so he decided to build some new 14
Bolt axles with Ouverson Shafts and Rockwell Outers. So I can't wait to
see how he treats in next.