Dodge Caravan 3.3L 3.8L water pump replacement.mp4

This is a 2007 with only 67,000km on it.

More Videos...

How To Install Replace Water Pump 2001-07 3.3L 3.8L Dodge Caravan Chrysler Town and Country m=description&utm_campaign=videodesc&utm_term=d8oYPMkV-yg 1A Auto shows you how to repair, install, fix, change or replace a broken, damaged, worn out, faulty or shorted out water pump sending unit. This video is applicable to the 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07 Dodge Grand Caravan and Chrysler Town & Country 🔧 Instructions: 1. Draining the Coolant 0:48 2. Removing the Wheel 1:42 3. Removing the Inner Wheel Well Panels 1:57 4. Removing the Air Intake 3:08 5. Loosening the Engine Mount 4:37 6. Loosening the Water Pump Pulley 5:06 7. Removing the Water Pump 6:34 8. Installing the New Water Pump 9:25 9. Reinstalling the Water Pump Pulley 10:55 10. Reinstalling the Engine Mount 12:47 11. Reinstalling the Air Intake 13:47 12. Tightening the Radiator Hoses 14:43 13. Installing the Inner Wheel Well Panels 15:15 14. Reattaching the Wheel 15:58 15. Refilling the Coolant 16:26 16. Testing the Coolant 16:59 ⚠ DISCLAIMER: While 1A Auto strives to make the information provided in this video as accurate as possible, it makes no claims, promises, or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or applicability of the content. No information contained in this video shall create any expressed or implied warranty or guarantee of any particular result. All do-it-yourself projects entail some risk. It is the sole responsibility of the viewer to assume this risk. 1A Auto is not responsible or liable for any loss damage (including, but not limited to, actual, consequential, or punitive), liability, claim, or any other injury or cause related to or resulting from any information posted in this video.

Dodge or Chrysler minivan 3.3 or 3.8 v6 water pump Tutorial
Created on December 27, 2010 using FlipShare.

Water pump replacement 1999 Dodge Grand Caravan 3.8L. Install Remove Replace 3.3L V6
Water pump replacement 1999 Dodge Grand Caravan 3.8L. V6. Install Remove Replace. 3.3L should be the same too. For some reason they decided to move the water pump from the front to the backside, making it a little more difficult. If you are watching this video and see that your water pump is on the radiator side of the engine, then consider yourself lucky. the water pump seems to be the same no matter where they mounted it. The one in the front (radiator side) comes right out easy. Back one takes more work. Plymouth (Grand) Voyager with the 3.3L engine, Regular Caravan and Chrysler Town and country should be the same way, for several years on both van styles. 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999 Like the Facebook page, find me here. This Channel provides videos for informational purposes only and cannot be held liable for injury, damage, problems that arise when trying to duplicate steps shown in videos. Outtro music snippet, by: Good To Go - Josh Woodward creative commons license.

How to Replace the Water Pump in a Dodge Caravan
Dodge didn't do us (the home mechanic) any favors by placing the water pump where they did, but it can be done in a few hours with normal hand tools. We show you how in just over 5 minutes. Dodge also made the serpentine belt removal (required to replace the water pump) a problem for the home mechanic on these later-model caravans - this video shows a home-mechanic's trick to release the belt tension without any special tools. Parts you'll need: - A new water pump (we paid $39.99) - Antifreeze (we paid $15.99 for the "red" stuff) - RTV Gasket sealant (optional - we paid $3.79 for the "water pump & thermostat type) - Trim panel pins (optional - we paid $2.99) Tools required: - A metric socket and wrench set (specifically, the 10mm, 13mm, and 15mm wrenches) - Razor blade - Dodge's special belt tensioner tool OR a couple of prybars - a jack (you can use your vehicle's spare tire jack) - a short piece of 2X4 wood (or something similar) - a pair of pliers - maybe a flathead screwdriver to break the seal on the water hose - Trim panel removal tool OR a pair of needlenose pliers Best of luck!