BMW 135i vs m3 vs lancer evo vs porsche nurburgring turbo crash Nordshleife 720p
The tyres are rubbing, you can hear it in the video, and near the end of
the lap the power is cut due to an engine fault. Actually this was the
beginning of the end of my fuel pump which died the next day at Spa
Francorchamps (thanks BMW). You can hear my passenger is dissapointed about
the problem come the end of the lap.
Re-up by Fredox"original"
BMW 1M at the Nurburgring Nordschleife. 11.29 BTG. Very wet, scruffy lap
Not an example of a good lap on the ring. The first lap of the day and the
first time driving the car for over six months (literally got in at the
parking lot and drove straight onto the ring).
- The ring is an unpredictable dangerous place (watch 6.59)
- M-dynamic mode slows you down and usually cuts te power AFTER you have
corrected the slide, because it is programmed to kick in fairly late.
- VLN racing leaves a lot of rubber behind, combined with rain it makes the
track very slippery (watch 00:10 to 12:00 :D)
- This video shows a lot of bad driving (TC kicks in way too much), maybe I
should have brought a kayak today.
- Conservative braking is a must on a wet nordschleife
BMW M135i - Nürburgring Nordschleife BTG in 8:05
Watch new BMW M135i lapping the North Loop of Nürburgring in 8 minutes and
5 seconds from bridge to gantry. Far from a perfect lap, still nice time.
This car works extremely well on Nordschleife - it is fast, balanced and
its handling is really sweet.
Bone stock, not a press car. Michelin Pilot SuperSport tires, 6 speed
manual, driver: Pavel Janda.
Full Nordschleife review soon at http://www.Autoforum.cz