40psi BOOST Powerskid ~ COLEYZ VL Commodore
Shaun isn't afraid to thrash his Garrett turbo equipped Nissan RB30 powered Holden VL
Commodore. Recent changes include the switch to a Haltech EFI system with
current power around 700hp to the wheels.
Easter Car Mania, Winton Motor Raceway Australia - April 20th 2014
Creative Commons music license CC 3.0
Music: Severed Fifth
V6 turbo Commodore dyno
Steve's Holden VN Commodore 3.8L V6 on the Dyno at Dyno-Mite.
The car features a Garrett GT35/40 turbo
and a Haltech E85 fuel system.
Dyno day - April 20th
VR V6 TURBO COMMODORE UTE [UPDATE & MORE IN-CAR]
HAVEN'T POSTED ANYTHING IN A WHILE. THOUGHT ID SHARE WHAT'S BEEN GOING ON
OF LATE... BEEN TWEAKING THE CAR TO PASS EMISSIONS AND AN ENGINEER (IN THE
LITTLE SPARE TIME I HAVE)
HAD TO CHANGE MUSIC AND
Supercharged stroked VS V6 ute
MWS supercharged and tuned V6 ute
tuning by Mark @ Marks Workshop
SOME OF THE CARS ON THESE YOUTUBE VIDEOS ARE SHOWN IN A FORM BEYOND THE
STREET LEGAL LIMITS FOR WESTERN AUSTRALIA. THESE CARS ARE USED FOR SHOW,
TRACK OR OTHER OFF ROAD EVENTS. IN MOST CASES THESE CARS ARE TAKEN BACK TO
STREET LEGAL LEVELS TO BE ABLE TO USE THE VEHICLE LEGALLY ON THE ROADS OF
WESTERN AUSTRALIA. MARKS WORKSHOP DOES NOT CONDONE THE USE OF EXTREME HORSE
POWER ON THE STREET.
DRIVE RESPONSIBLY DRIVE SAFE
20 Maxwell street YORK W.A.
ph 08 96412 305
JETV6 Holden Commodore
Jim's turbocharged V6 Commodore proves
you don't need an LS1 to go fast. The car has run well into the 9s
previously but this time out Jim raced the car in full street trim on
98-octane. Powered by a 4.2L stroker engine, Boost comes from a Garrett turbo and Delco EFI.
Installing high ratio rockers on ecotec v6
Just a video on how to install high ratio rockers on v6 commodores from
These are 1.9:1 ratio rockers, they certainly do help with mid to top end
GM ( Chevrolet or GMC ) 4.3 L V6 Engine Tear Down
This video goes through the teardown process of a GM 4.3L V6. It has been
removed from the vehicle and we take it apart, except for crank and piston
The automobile consist of:
• Fuel System: Purpose is to deliver fuel to the engine. It consists of
the fuel tank, pump, gauge/sensor, filter, pressure regulator and
• Air Intake System: Purpose is to clean and direct outside air into the
engine. It consist of air filter, ducts, air plenum and intake manifold.
• Exhaust System: Purpose is to
direct Exhaust gasses out of
combustion out of engine. It consists of the Exhaust manifold, converters, pipes and
• Cooling System: Purpose is to remove excess heat from the engine. It
consists of water pump, hoses, radiator, thermostat, cooling fan and
coolant recovery tank. Also the oil system serves as a cooling system as
well as a lubricating system. It consist of oil pump, pan, filter and
1. Clutch: Purpose is to connect the engine and transmission together. It
consists of clutch drive disc, driven disc, release bearing, clutch fork,
cable, slave cylinder, master cylinder. There are three types of clutch
systems: mechanical, cable and hydraulic.
2. Transmission: Purpose is to match engine speed to road speed. Two types
used are manual or automatic. These consist of gears, linkages, cables and
converters for automatics. A manual is connected to the clutch by a
flywheel and automatic by a flexplate.
3. Driveshaft: Purpose is to connect the transmission to the rear axle. It
consists of a slip yoke, shaft and universal joints.
4. Rear axle differential: Purpose is to change the angle of motion from
engine to the wheels. It also divides torque between the wheels. It
consists of a ring and pinion gear, carrier, bearings, crush sleeve and
5. Wheels/Tires: Purpose is to provide traction to the road as well as
carry the weight of the vehicle.
Vehicle Control Systems:
1. Brakes: Purpose is to slow and stop the vehicle. It consists of master
cylinder, brake Booster (vacuum or
hydraulic), calipers, drums, pads and rotors.
2. Steering: Purpose is to direct vehicle in the required direction.
Consists of steering gear (rack & pinion), steering wheel, column,
inner/outer tie rods, pump, reservoir, hoses and pipes.
3. Suspension: Purpose is to provide stability and handling while also
providing comfort to the ride. Consists of shocks, struts, sway bars, end
links, springs, trailing arms and bushings.
1: Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning (HVAC): Heats and cools interior
air to passenger comfort. Also circulates outside and inside air.
• Air Conditioning: Consist of condenser, compressor, accumulator
(receiver/dryer) orifice, expansion valve, hoses, evaporator, controls,
actuators and modules.
• Heating: Consists of heater core, valves, hoses and switches.
1. Power Generation: Creates electrical power to run all the electrical
systems. Consists of the alternator.
2. Power storage: Stores unused power to start the car and supply voltage
to the alternator to create more electricity.
• Both systems consist of wiring, harnesses, fuse, relays and modules
VW GTI with 800hp mid-engine V6 turbo
Featured in the December 2010 issue of eurotuner magazine, check out this
incredible Golf GTI from 034Motorsport in Fremont, CA. It features a
mid-mounted single-turbo Audi S4 2.7T V6
with custom chargecooler and subframe plus Porsche rear end, Porsche
suspension and brakes all round. It also has a custom widebody for the
Porsche wheels. Dyno
runs have seen power in excess of 800hp. Read the full story in the
December issue or check out www.eurotuner.com
This car will also compete in the 2010 eurotuner GP, which will appear in
the February 2011 issue of eurotuner, and video will be available here at
www.youtube.com/eurotuner or at www.eurotuner.com