Mazda 626 2.5L KLDE V6 0-100km/h and Acceleration
Standard 121kW 2.5l 1995 Mazda 626 with a squeaky clutch pedal and worn out
brake pads (I changed them later that day). The only thing it's got is a
crappy K&N pod filter. I couldn't power shift into 2nd as the clutch just
slips... If the clutch was good and the tires were good I'd say it'd do
consistent runs of 7.5seconds to 100km/h which isn't bad for a $1500 18
year old first car.
Note: Engine mounts are also screwed.
Mazda 626 - Timing Belt & Water Pump Part 1
Part 1 covers proper jacking procedures, removal of valve cover, accessory
belts, timing covers, water pump pulley, crankshaft pulley a.k.a. harmonic
balancer, timing belt, and water pump.
Mazda 626 - Head Reassembly 1
We're go for head reassembly. Let the adventure begin.
Mazda 626 - Head Reassembly 5
Installation of e-Bay header (Exhaust
manifold), front EGR pipe fitting, ignition coil, fuel filter, fuel lines,
power steering pump, alternator belt, power steering & A/C belt, and valve
Special thanks to EricTheCarGuy for detailing the break-in procedure for
installing a rebuilt engine. Cranking with no spark or fuel really does
help a lot! Absolutely recommend checking out his video if you are going
through a rebuild.
ЕРМАКОВСКИЙ ТЕСТ-ДРАЙВ. Mazda 626
Сегодня мы протестировали бюджетный
автомобиль Mazda 626 в кузове GE.
Наш интернет-магазин http://vk.com/siberian_earth_shop
Звуковое оформление Gunnar Olsen - Trancer
Подписывайтесь, смотрите видео и
Mazda 626 - Fuel Injector Leak Test
Testing fuel injectors for leakage while the fuel system is pressurized.
WARNING: Make sure you secure the injectors to the rail or they WILL blow
off and spray fuel everywhere! The only reason that didn't happen in my
case is because I have low fuel pressure (split fuel pump hose inside the
Short presentation of my 92' 1,8 liter engine Mazda 626 GE. Mod's I've
- Intake whit BMC CDA airbox
- 2.25" ehxaust (two mufflers and h-f cat)
- 4-1 custom header
- Tuned cylinder head
- NOLOGY Hot Wires
- Outlaw Engineering spacer kit
- TOYO T1-R 205/50R16
- 16x7 ET 35 wheels
- Quick Stop Pro brake rotors
- Posi Quiet ceramic brake pads
- Eibach Pro-Kit
- Front strut bar
- KYB struts
- Leather steering wheel from MX-6
- Leather shift knob
- Chrome rings around gauges
- Alpine CDE 9850Ri
- Clear side indicators
- Well Done HID 6000K
Mazda 626 GE FS w OPT
Prezentacja mojego auta w 6 odcinku 9 serii OPT. Zapraszam do oglądania i
- What year is this car ?
- What made you modify this car ?
+ Actually, I don't know ... I have this car in my familly for 10 years,
even my grandma drove it (joke of course)
- She really drove this car ?
+ Yes she did
- What kind of engine was here originally ?
- And she was getting it's top speed ?
+ Of course ...
- Don't tell me that she had it on those orange wheels ...
+ No, no, no ... she had just cheap plastic covers on stock 14" rims
- Ok, but those rims aren't really from Mazda, right ?
+ That's right - it's from EVO IX
- And it fits without any modifications ?
+ Yes, bolt pattern, offset, everything was perfect for 626
- Hmmm ... but Mazda also had some nice wheels
+ True, but if you want to earn nice fitment you have to buy spacers,
because of too hight offset
- Engine is changed or just modified ?
+ It's changed, and than modified
- New engine is from 626 too ?
+ Yes, 1.8 had 100HP, 2.0 had 115HP
- And now it has ?
- How did you earn this extra power ?
+ Higher compression pistons, cams, Exhaust, intake etc
- Where did you get all those parts for this car, you know - it's not as
populat as BMW, or Honda for example ...
+ I know, it was hard. But I imported some of them from US, thaere is also
a company in Canada (Corksport) that have some parts from j-spec version of
this engine (FS-ZE)
- When did you start modifying your car ?
+ Something like 4 years ago I guess ...
- And you start really seriously, right ?
+ Not exactly, you know how it looks when you begin - some shity parts,
that don't work like they should, cheap plastic shift knobs etc ..
- Hahaha ... yeah, I now - I did the same when I had my firs car
- Audio system is good, right ?
+ Yeah, now it's pretty good, you can check how it bounce if you want ...
- Ok, let's hear it ...
+ (audio presentation)
- Shit ... I like this guy ... he got me.
- I have to ask you one more thing (showing the tow hook) ... What the fu*
is this ?
+ Hahaha ... when you make your car in JDM style, you need to have it. It
also helps a lot when parking ... if you know what I mean ...
- Ok, I thought it's for some kind of assembly for a parachute to stop this
+ No, it don't accelerate good enought to need this
- Are you going to do something else with your car, or maybe you wanna sell
+ Actually I was thinking 'bout selling it
- How much ?
+ Let's say 12 000zł (~4000$)
- Ok, looks like it's worth it ... let me look under the bonnet
+ Let's go than ...
- Uuu ... now I see whats what ... can you start and rev it ?
+ Of course ... (engine rev)
- Great car man
Humpi Mazda 626 GT Coupe comp.
Nosztalgia videó Karesz mazdájáról, Atitól !
Szépen elbúcsúztattuk :)
Bízom benne hogy tetszeni fog az összeállítás, úgy nézd hogy életem
első videója amit összevágtam :P
Prueba Mazda CX-5 2015 (Español)
Prueba Mazda CX-5 2015 en español.
Sigueme en Facebook
Sigueme en Twitter
Sigueme en Instagram
Mon ex Mazda 626 coupe GT 4WS DE 1991
Petit montage photos de mon ancienne Mazda 626 coupe que je viens de
Une 2L injection 16V de 148CH avec quatre roues directrices...
La dernière coupé Mazda 626 avant l'arrivé de la MX6.