Mazda 626 Coupe GT Race Baby
Onze Mazda voor het eerst op de Nordschleiffe met de Compressor en dus Boost van 50 Pk tot in totaal 200 pk.
Dit was een van de inlooprondjes en we gingen dus niet voluit. Eerst
aftasten hoe de motor het zou houden met de extra druk.
Persoonlijk rekord met deze auto is 8.45 min. van brug tot brug.
Mazda MX6 - How to Upgrade Your Struts & Springs
Upgrading ND28's GoldMember MX-6 using Tokico Blues (HB/HP Series) with
Megan Racing (lowering) springs. The setup will cost about $400-$500
(depending on vendors) and can be completed in a weekend.
The end result is a medium spring rate which is still comfortable yet
provides less body roll in the corners and makes spirited driving much more
enjoyable. In my opinion this kit is a very nice upgrade for those who
want a great balance of performance and comfort.
Tokico TOHB3081 - Front Right
Tokico TOHB3082 - Front Left
Tokico TOHB3083 - Rears
Megan Racing springs - MX6 Kit #MR-LS-FP93L4
ND28's Build Topic on Mazda626.net:
Mazda 626 gd GT Coupe "91
Pictures from my 626 gt coupe, Welding Lowering Paintjob , etc Paintjob
done by hand whith spraycans from Montana Colors
(special thx to: Peter, Rob, Abel , Marcel, Autoland Drachten en
Always under construction :) and my daily ride :P
1965 Riverside 500 Stock Car Race
New 1965 Model Ford Galaxie 500 debut at the first race of the year on the
road course in California with Dan Gurney, Ned Jarrett, A.J. Foyt, Parnelli
Jones, Fred Lorenzen, Marvin Panch, Junior Johnson, and more.
Mazda 626 GE FS w OPT
Prezentacja mojego auta w 6 odcinku 9 serii OPT. Zapraszam do oglądania i
- What year is this car ?
- What made you modify this car ?
+ Actually, I don't know ... I have this car in my familly for 10 years,
even my grandma drove it (joke of course)
- She really drove this car ?
+ Yes she did
- What kind of engine was here originally ?
- And she was getting it's top speed ?
+ Of course ...
- Don't tell me that she had it on those orange wheels ...
+ No, no, no ... she had just cheap plastic covers on stock 14" rims
- Ok, but those rims aren't really from Mazda, right ?
+ That's right - it's from EVO IX
- And it fits without any modifications ?
+ Yes, bolt pattern, offset, everything was perfect for 626
- Hmmm ... but Mazda also had some nice wheels
+ True, but if you want to earn nice fitment you have to buy spacers,
because of too hight offset
- Engine is changed or just modified ?
+ It's changed, and than modified
- New engine is from 626 too ?
+ Yes, 1.8 had 100HP, 2.0 had 115HP
- And now it has ?
- How did you earn this extra power ?
+ Higher compression pistons, cams, Exhaust, intake etc
- Where did you get all those parts for this car, you know - it's not as
populat as BMW, or Honda for example ...
+ I know, it was hard. But I imported some of them from US, thaere is also
a company in Canada (Corksport) that have some parts from j-spec version of
this engine (FS-ZE)
- When did you start modifying your car ?
+ Something like 4 years ago I guess ...
- And you start really seriously, right ?
+ Not exactly, you know how it looks when you begin - some shity parts,
that don't work like they should, cheap plastic shift knobs etc ..
- Hahaha ... yeah, I now - I did the same when I had my firs car
- Audio system is good, right ?
+ Yeah, now it's pretty good, you can check how it bounce if you want ...
- Ok, let's hear it ...
+ (audio presentation)
- Shit ... I like this guy ... he got me.
- I have to ask you one more thing (showing the tow hook) ... What the fu*
is this ?
+ Hahaha ... when you make your car in JDM style, you need to have it. It
also helps a lot when parking ... if you know what I mean ...
- Ok, I thought it's for some kind of assembly for a parachute to stop this
+ No, it don't accelerate good enought to need this
- Are you going to do something else with your car, or maybe you wanna sell
+ Actually I was thinking 'bout selling it
- How much ?
+ Let's say 12 000zł (~4000$)
- Ok, looks like it's worth it ... let me look under the bonnet
+ Let's go than ...
- Uuu ... now I see whats what ... can you start and rev it ?
+ Of course ... (engine rev)
- Great car man
Mazda 626, 2.0D Comprex
Menší důkaz o kvalitě japonských vozů!
.. další video z filmového studia Nikoly Alexij ALNIfilm!
Custom 'Monster Energy' Mazda 626: interview, tour, and POV test drive
http://www.POVtestdrive.com - The web-famous 'Monster Energy' themed custom
Mazda 626! What is it like to build a completely customized slammed dropped
and chopped 1998 Mazda 626? Meet the owner and builder with a walk around
review and POV test drive to learn the story behind one of the most unique
Mazdas ever to grace Craigslist of Tampa! Have you ever seen anything like
this before? The answer is no.
Read more about this vehicle!
CarDomain's Autoholics blog:
(Let me know if you post something about this video and I'll link up to it
Special thanks to owner Bryan and his car "Vice Versa", the lead vehicle of
Spring Hill, FL car club "Addictive Ways".
Big props to Joel Tomas from Chicago for referring me to this awesome
build! Check out Joel's work at the following URL's:
YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/PSYK0MANT1S/videos