Porsche 928 Road Test & Review by Drivin' Ivan
Drivin' Ivan Katz reviews the Classic Porsche 928.
Check out all of his videos and reviews here:
Read all of his articles and reviews, plus see slideshows here:
Buy Original Music by Ivan Katz here:
1991 Porsche 928 GT (Rare European Model) - Video1
The most underrated Porsche ever made. With 326hp, it leaves its detractors
(including 911 fans) in its dust. Its not for the weak of character and
you've got to know how to handle this much power, but if you're able, there
is no substitute.
- Porsche's first production V8. In its time, the fastest production
vehicle in the world.
- Only 1,620 made (1989-91).
- Midnight blue with white D90 aluminum rims.
- Rare 5-speed manual transmission (RWD)
- 32-valve 5.0L V8
- 330 PS (326 hp, 243 kW)
- Air conditioning, Cruise control, Power steering, Power windows & door
locks, Rare two-tone cloth/leather power seats
- Production number #1347.