Best MUSCLE CAR Sounds of 2013
TURN UP YOUR SPEAKERS, THIS IS A GOOD ONE!
So another year almost over, it's time to recap some of the greatest MUSCLE
CARS and CLASSICS with those lovely V8 and Exhaust sounds that I caught on camera in 2013.
The year 2014 will be full of all new muscle car / supercar videos, so stay
tuned and push that 'SUBSCRIBE' button if you haven't already.
Some of the upcoming events / places in 2014 that I will be attending:
Geneva International Motor Show, Monaco / Cannes (supercars), Helsinki
Cruising Night events (muscle cars), Unlimited Racing supercar event (June)
and a lot more!
Thanks to all my viewers so far and happy new year! See ya all again in
All the LOUD American Muscle Cars featured in this video:
- Supercharged Chevrolet Corvette C6 Z06
- Blown 1970 Dodge Charger
- 1968 Ford Mustang GT-390
- 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T 440 Magnum
- 800 HP 1973 Dodge Charger 605 cid / 9.9 L
- 1st Gen Dodge Viper RT/10
- Straight Pipe 1967 Ford Mustang 5.0
- 1970 Dodge Charger 500
- 700hp ZR6X Extreme Wide Body Corvette C6
- 1970 Plymouth 'Cuda 440
- 1970 Dodge Charger R/T SE 440 7.2L
- 1969 Chevrolet Camaro
SS 6.6 402
- Best SUPERCAR Sounds of 2013 http://youtu.be/krb26ZvXYpo
- ZR6X is BACK!! 700 HP Extreme Wide Body C6 Corvette - amazing V8 and Exhaust sound, REVS!!
- BULLITT!! 1968 Ford Mustang GT-390 Fastback "Bullitt" -
incredible V8 sound!! http://youtu.be/rcs7GR1YzPE
Watch in High Definition (1080p HD).
RATE, COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!
SUBSCRIBE for more upcoming automotive videos:
Jamboolio - Automotive Blog: http://jamboolio.blogspot.com/
Follow Jamboolio on TWITTER:
1987 Monte Carlo SS LS1
This is my 87 Monte SS I built about a year and a half ago, it has an 00
LS1 in it with a 4L60E trans and the stock 7.5, with 4:10s, Auburn posi,
Moser 28sp axles, T/A girdle. Properly built, with good parts, the 7.5"
can take close to 500ft. lbs.
87 Grand National with a LS1
I bought a 1987 Buick Grand National and went to North carolina to pick
it.Just showing ya'll some footage.It has a LS1 from a 2000 corvette.
MIckey Thompson strip/street slicks, hurst shifter, moonroof,
WE2 Car. I was going to start it but the battery was weak
Street Customs | S01E01 | Shelby's Mustang | (HD)
Street Customs | Season 1 Episode 1 History in the Making | (Shelby's Mustang) | (HD)
Next Episode: http://youtu.be/8nJTLNwPdyI
Watch this ep. in viewing page: http://youtu.be/CMq-pwm-5Uo
Season 03 Episode 02 or Season 1 (in some Regions)
Spike 1986 LS1 swaped Camaro
A day at the Dyno for
calibration. April 30, 2011.
About the car (from my brother SpikeIROC) :
- The car is an 1986 Camaro IROC.
- Headlights are eBay cheapos that will soon be swapped for LED
- It put down 400 whp and 390 tq thu a T56 and a fabbed 9" rear end.
- Brakes are C6Z front and rear.
- I swapped hatch to get the cleaner look I was looking for.
- It was trailered to the Dyno because it was not tuned
and I was not willing to risk damaging my new engine.
- The car The wheels are Bonspeed Intense 5. They are now powdercoated
Some more information about my brother's car can be found here :
1986 Buick Regal Pt 1
1986 Regal named Max. Ultimate bad ass, very fast ride man. It has a 350
engine bored .60 over. 3.73 gears posi trac turbo 350 trans 22 Inch Pirellis- will be changing
to rally wheels, black suede door interior, brand new carpet. Will be
throwing x pipes with flow master 40 Exhaust.