This item has been shown 0 times.
This is a brand new aFe Power Twisted Steel Header. We are an Authorized Dealer of Advanced Flow Engineering and carry the full line of products.
Please contact our sales department for any additional information on all of our products at 623.580.8887
The new Twisted Steel performance header from aFe Power is redefining the header industry with new pulse control technology. aFe engineers have designed this header using optimum tube lengths and mitered collectors for maximum flow and velocity for power delivery across the entire power band. Combine with a large 1/2" thick head flange and 14-gauge 409 stainless steel tubing, you have a header that is strong and powerful. in recent dyno testing, this header produced 7 hp and 9 lbs. x ft. of torque. Twisted Steel headers are 100% bolt-on with no modifications necessary and are proudly engineered and built in Corona, CA.Mitered Collectors: Mitered collectors extend the tube length into the flange which decreases turbulence and increases exhaust velocity. The result is increased horsepower, torque and improved throttle response. Tig-Welded: 100% TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability. TIG-Welding provides the strongest welds reducing stress cracks. 1/2" Thick Head Flange: A 1/2" thick head flange is used for maximum strength and durability. The flange design is identical to the head port and is machined flat for a leak-free seal. 409 SS Construction: This header is constructed of durable CNC mandrel bent 14-gauge 409 stainless steel tubing for maximum performance, corrosion resistance and strength eliminating cracking. Premium Gasket: A premium intake/exhaust flange gasket with aluminum fire rings is provided for a leak-free seal. The gasket is port matched for a perfect seal. Twisted Steel Headers come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Fits the following applications:
'91-'99 Jeep Wrangler YJ & TJ 4.0L I6
'91-'99 Jeep Cherokee XJ 4.0L I6
'91-'92 Jeep Comanche MJ 4.0L I6
'93-'98 Jeep Grand Cherokee ZJ 4.0L I6
Part #: 48-46201- 7 HP gain
- 9 lbs x ft. gain
aFe Power Twisted Steel Header Features:Manufactured and assembled in the USA TIG-welded for maximum strength 1/2" flange for a leak-free seal Durable 14-gauge 409 stainless steel construction with optimized tube lengths Mitered merged collectors for maximum flow and reduced turbulence Gain more horsepower and torque
- Payment Options: Paypal and any major credit cards using Paypal.
- Sales Tax: Itemsshipped in Arizona will be charged 8.1% sales tax.
- Payments must be received within 10 days from the date of purchase. All non-paying buyers will receive negative response. Please contact us if payment cannot be made so we can work out the situation.
- UPS Ground shipping is free to the lower 48 states, excluding Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. Additional shipping charges apply to Canadian and all other international shipments. Please contact us before purchase for a shipping quote to your location.
- Most items will ship within 24 hours from the time payment is received. Shipments are not made on Saturdays or Sundays.
- Express shipping available at the buyer's expense, please contact us for prices to your location.
- Any back-ordered or out of stock items will be shipped immediately after the item becomes available.
- Shipping unavailable to PO boxes.
- AZ Off-Road & Performance, Inc.will do everything possible to ensure the customer's satisfaction.
- If there is any error in the part received, please contact us immediately.
- Returns will be accepted if the item is unused, uninstalled,in the original packaging and inbrand new condition. Items that are defective may also be returned. We are not responsible for installmistakes. Items must be returned within 30 days from the purchase date.
- All returns must be approved and issued a RA # for return. The RA # must be on the outside of each package with the RA # in a visible area. Any package without the RA # will be refused.
- Buyer is responsible for shipping charges on returned items and to insure the package.
- Returns may be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Once items have been received & inspected per our guidelines, a credit will be issued to the customer .
- Cancellations: Any cancellation must be approved prior to shipping. Any item that has already shipped must be returned according to the guidelines stated above.