This item has been shown 5385 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
ZZPerformance's Top of the Line Stainless 304 Header / Downpipe Combo
Long Tube Header Package
This is the very top of the line and best header package available on the market for your:
2005-2007 Chevy Cobalt Supercharged 2.0L engine
2004-2007 Saturn Redline Supercharged 2.0L engine
This will also fit the naturally aspirated 2005+ Chevy Cobalt 2.2 and 2.4 engines
Will NOT work for 2008+ 2.0L turbocharged engines
This header will fit on a 2.2L and 2.4L but can have a clearance issue with a coolant line on the firewall. An easy fix would be to remove the 90 degree turn and connect the hose straight to clear the header.
- 304 stainless steel header
- 1 3/4" primaries
- 304 stainless steel 3/8 header flange
- 3" 304 stainless downpipe with interlock flex section
- Tig welded
- V band flanges with V Band clamp for the ultimate connections from header to downpipe, so you never have to worry about replacing gaskets or having leaks.
- Spun metal cat High Flow CatHas angled o2 bung so it will not throw a check engine light with the added air flow like most other headers on the market will!
And includes o2 extension wire harness, 2.5" gasket for downpipe to catback and Grade 9 bolts and nuts.
Everything is included! You will need nothing else. Stock header to head gasket is metal on the car and is reuseable. Complete kit! This is a direct bolt on kit. Downpipe bolts right up to your factory catback exhaust and will bolt up to any 2.5" aftermarket catback exhaust as long as it has the 2.5" stock flange.
If your looking for the very best and the best quality for the money this is for you. If you want to waste your money on a cheap header that you find from other sellers to save money you will eventually buy from us because those cheap headers will crack, have leaks, and give you zero horsepower gains. Cheap shorty headers you see are worse than stock. No gains and will crack. You get what you pay for! We have been selling this setup for over 3 years with not a single header cracking or leaking.
Pictured shows two downpipes. One with cat and one without. The 2nd one in the picture is what yours will look like as this sale is for catted version.
Buy It Now for $499.99
Add $30 for UPS ground shipping within the U.S.'s 48 states
Canadian buyers add $60 for UPS Standard. Sorry too large to ship by USPS. Canadians buyers may incur brokerage fees from UPS. We have no control over that.
- Don't confuse ours with what some low life sellers are selling on trying to copy our product. We investigated what they have and they indeed bought ours to try to copy ours, but in fact what they are selling has NO cat which will set off a check engine light for sure and you will fail any type of emission testings, there's leaks because angle on the downpipe is NOT correct, the V band clamp included will break leaving you stranded and they are so clueless that they say it is compatible with turbo model Cobalts. If they had any common sense they would know it is impossible for this to bolt onto a turbo car. You get what you pay for is all I have to say. You get quality here and worthless garbage over there. Everybody wants to save money, but in the end you will end up tossing out that garbage and buying ours anyways after you struggle with the issues the garbage will cause you. You do not want any exhaust leaks in a header setup. Your car will be slower than it was with a stock manifold. Our combo here includes a Magnaflow high flow catalytic converter that is 49 state legal and retails alone for over $120. We fabricate this right here in the U.S. with the highest of standards. Ours is guaranteed to bolt up perfect and include everything and will not fail!
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2006 Saturn ION : 11.590 @ 121.440
Jason, Engine: 2.4, Turbos: 63 mm
2005 Saturn ION Redline: 12.230 @ 118.270
Taylor Leier, Engine: Stock LSJ, Supercharger: Harrop TVS1320 Tires: Hoosier QTP 26x9.5x16
2006 Saturn ION : 12.340 @ 115.770
jason, Engine: 2.4, Turbos: s256
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt ss/tc sedan: 12.595 @ 109.550
tranced, Engine: lnf 2.0, Turbos: stock Tires: street AA 400 treadwear
2005 Chevrolet Cobalt SS: 12.750 @ 108.900
Stuart Leiby, Engine: 2.0, Supercharger: Factory M62 Tires: 555r's
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS SC: 12.841 @ 114.900
Paul Pilinko, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: none Turbos: Turbonetics 60-1 HiFi Tires: Hoosier QTP's 26x9.5x16
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS/SC: 12.852 @ 115.650
Paul Pilinko, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: none Turbos: Turbonetics HiFi 60-1 Tires: Hoosier QTP 26x9.5x16
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Turbo: 12.862 @ 109.100
Brad Tew, Engine: 2.0 I4 Turbo, Turbos: K04 Tires: BFGoodrich KDW G-force
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt ss/tc: 12.929 @ 113.250
trevor swain, Engine: 2.0 ecotec, Turbos: stock Tires: 245/45/17 nitto nt555r
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS: 12.940 @ 106.000
Rob Archer, Engine: 2.0 LSJ, Supercharger: stock
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt ss/sc: 13.113 @ 116.000
Paul Pilinko, Engine: 2.0 I4, stock, Turbos: turbonetics 60-1 Tires: track Hoosier QTP's street, bald lol
2004 Saturn ION Redline: 13.116 @ 110.030
Andrew, Engine: 2.0L LSJ, Supercharger: Harrop TVS HTV1320LSJ Tires: Hoosier qtp
2008 Chevrolet Cobalt SS TC: 13.129 @ 0.000
litalien2001, Engine: stock, Supercharger: no Turbos: stock Tires: drag radial bfgoodrich
2004 Saturn ION Redline 2.0L Supercharged LSJ: 13.146 @ 105.800
Andrew, Engine: 2.0L Supercharged LSJ, Supercharger: Eaton M62 Tires: Hoosier QTP DOT
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt SS: 13.170 @ 110.400
Cory Cercone, Engine: 2.0 LNF, Turbos: stock k04 Tires: Dunlop Fierce
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt SS: 13.182 @ 115.120
Sean A AKA .ninja44, Engine: 2.0 LNF, Turbos: stock KO4 Tires: Dunlop Direzza Z1 Star Specs 235 40 18
2007 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Supercharged: 13.216 @ 110.260
Chris Bodnar, Engine: 2.0 LSJ, Supercharger: Stock
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Supercharged: 13.231 @ 104.080
Brad Cain (ralliartist), Engine: 2.0 LSJ, Supercharger: stock M62 Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Streets 26x10.5x16
2004 Saturn ION Redline: 13.286 @ 105.090
Andrew, Engine: 2.0l LSJ Supercharged, Supercharger: M62 Eaton gen 5 Tires: Hoosier QTP DOT slicks
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Supercharged: 13.296 @ 107.860
Brian Miller, Engine: 2.0 L, Supercharger: Eaton M62