This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
NEW Yosemite Sam 11 X 19 Mud Guards (Pair of 2)
- Made in the USA
- Officially licensed design features Yosemite Sam with his pistols drawn, standing above the "Back Off" caption.
- Colors are molded in so they will not fade, peel, or wash away.
- Specially formulatedto easily withstand sub-zero temperatures and extreme heat without cracking.
- Rubber reinforced with fiberglass for extra strength and durability.
- Intercepts and slows downdirt, tar, mud,loose gravel and other common materialsas they are stirred by road traffic, and help to deflect away from your vehicle.
- Common hardware (self tapping screws) included for
- Can be easily rinsed down.
- Sold in a Pair of 2.
- P.O. Box,AK,HI,PR and
APO/AFOs,please email for a shipping quoteprior toofferding for shipping arrangements.
- Payment is due 5 business
daysfrom sale end. We shipwithin2business days, after cleared paymenthas
- We post response once a month. Please email us before you leave response if
there is any problem or if we can make your buying experience better. Members
should use caution and good judgmentwhen leaving response for another member of
We are dedicated and stand behind every itemwe sell on .
THANK YOU for looking and have an awesome day!
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1982 Volkswagen Rabbit gl: 10.760 @ 128.800
allen mcdonough, Engine: 1.8l 8v cross flow, Turbos: 60-1 hifi stage 5 hotside Tires: m&h 24.5/8.5 13
1983 Volkswagen Rabbit GTI: 11.454 @ 129.920
aaron crossley, Engine: 20vBT Audi 1.8T, Turbos: GT3582R w/ .82A/R Tires: MT 24.5 x 9 front, M&H 24 x 3.6 rear
1984 Volkswagen Rabbit GTI: 11.478 @ 125.240
Drew Schaeffer, Engine: 1.8 20v, Supercharger: no Turbos: yes Tires: 24.5
1984 Volkswagen Rabbit DURON MOTORSPORT: 11.770 @ 125.000
Jeovany Duron, Engine: 1880 ABA Block, Turbos: Chinnesse T70 Tires: MH 24.5x8.5x13
1983 Volkswagen Rabbit GTI: 11.960 @ 126.000
Martijn van Bakel, Engine: 1,8L 20v, Supercharger: - Turbos: GT30R Tires: M/T drag radial 23
1977 Volkswagen Rabbit : 12.202 @ 109.000
Eric Kossob, Jason Perkins, Joshua Perkins, Engine: 2032cc, 8V, Tires: M&H Dragmasters 22x8x13
1983 Volkswagen Rabbit GTI: 12.420 @ 107.000
Josť Carvalho, Engine: Audi 20V Normal Aspiration, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: M&H 26/8.5/13
1989 Mercedes-Benz 300DT 124: 13.000 @ 109.620
Henkka, Engine: om603, Turbos: Masterpower hx40edition Tires: 225/45/17
1983 Volkswagen Rabbit CL: 13.035 @ 111.300
Kevin Schueler, Engine: 1,8l 16VG60, Supercharger: Tuned G60-Charger Tires: 195 45 15 Toyo Roxes
1986 Volkswagen Rabbit GTI: 13.402 @ 102.088
Karl Macaskey, Engine: 1.8, Tires: Nitto 555R
2008 Volkswagen Rabbit S: 13.630 @ 102.120
John Bistro, Engine: 2.5 liter, Turbos: T3/T4
2008 Volkswagen Rabbit s: 15.552 @ 88.720
easycheese, Engine: 2.5,
2008 Volkswagen Rabbit : 15.869 @ 87.460
Ryan Strassburg, Engine: 2.5L, Tires: Stock (ContGripPro)
2008 Volkswagen Rabbit S: 16.010 @ 88.020
NA, Tires: Continental ContiProContact
2004 Suzuki Forenza : 16.361 @ 83.580
Annel Lopez, Engine: 2.0,
2006 Suzuki Forenza : 17.000 @ 81.000