This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
NEW Yosemite Sam 11 X 19 Mud Guards (Pair of 2)
- Made in the USA
- Officially licensed design features Yosemite Sam with his pistols drawn, standing above the "Back Off" caption.
- Colors are molded in so they will not fade, peel, or wash away.
- Specially formulatedto easily withstand sub-zero temperatures and extreme heat without cracking.
- Rubber reinforced with fiberglass for extra strength and durability.
- Intercepts and slows downdirt, tar, mud,loose gravel and other common materialsas they are stirred by road traffic, and help to deflect away from your vehicle.
- Common hardware (self tapping screws) included for
- Can be easily rinsed down.
- Sold in a Pair of 2.
- P.O. Box,AK,HI,PR and
APO/AFOs,please email for a shipping quoteprior toofferding for shipping arrangements.
- Payment is due 5 business
daysfrom sale end. We shipwithin2business days, after cleared paymenthas
- We post response once a month. Please email us before you leave response if
there is any problem or if we can make your buying experience better. Members
should use caution and good judgmentwhen leaving response for another member of
We are dedicated and stand behind every itemwe sell on .
THANK YOU for looking and have an awesome day!
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2005 Dodge Durango Limited 5.7L Hemi Supercharged: 13.371 @ 101.520
diesel, Engine: 5.7L Hemi, Supercharger: Vortech
2005 Dodge Durango Limited Nitrous: 13.760 @ 100.580
EricB, Engine: 5.7L Hemi,
2008 Infiniti EX35 AWD Journey: 14.610 @ 98.020
NA, Engine: v6 4398 cc, Tires: Dunlop SP Sport 7000 A/S
2005 Dodge Durango Limited: 14.780 @ 91.300
EricB, Engine: 5.7L Hemi, Tires: Stock
2012 Dodge Durango R/T: 15.296 @ 90.120
Jeff Sherwin, Engine: 5.7L,
1968 Triumph Spitfire : 15.350 @ 87.870
Josh, Engine: 1328cc, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: yoko avs sport
2004 Dodge Durango Limited: 15.400 @ 88.000
2006 Dodge Durango Limited Hemi: 15.407 @ 88.440
Jason Conaway, Engine: 5.7L Hemi, Tires: stock
2001 Dodge Durango SLT+: 15.610 @ 85.080
Ray, Engine: 4.7,
1999 Dodge Durango : 15.660 @ 86.170
John Oliver, Engine: 318,
2004 Dodge Durango 4WD Limited Hemi: 15.800 @ 86.000
NA, Engine: V8 Hemi,
2003 Dodge Durango SXT: 15.900 @ 87.530
Robert Fischer, Engine: 4.7 V8,
2000 Dodge Durango R/T RWD: 15.944 @ 84.150
Brandon Harper, Engine: 5.9L V8,
2003 Ford Explorer SportTrac XLT: 16.119 @ 83.930
2003 Dodge Durango SXT: 16.320 @ 82.430
Ram, Engine: 4.7 V-8,
2000 Dodge Durango SLT 2wd: 16.410 @ 83.570
Nate, Engine: 5.9, Tires: 31-10.5-15
2004 Ford Explorer SportTrac XLS: 16.601 @ 84.960
Devoe, Engine: 4.0 V6, Supercharger: soon to be Turbos: no Tires: Stock
2012 Dodge Durango R/T: 16.610 @ 84.240
Stewart, Engine: Hemi 5.7,
2001 Dodge Durango SLT 4x4: 16.772 @ 81.780
Tim Wolfe, Engine: 5.9 Magnum, Tires: 16
2007 Ford Explorer SportTrac 4.6: 16.795 @ 83.300
HAROLD.T.WILLIAMS, Engine: 4.6, Supercharger: NA Turbos: NA