This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
NEW Yosemite Sam 11 X 19 Mud Guards (Pair of 2)
- Made in the USA
- Officially licensed design features Yosemite Sam with his pistols drawn, standing above the "Back Off" caption.
- Colors are molded in so they will not fade, peel, or wash away.
- Specially formulatedto easily withstand sub-zero temperatures and extreme heat without cracking.
- Rubber reinforced with fiberglass for extra strength and durability.
- Intercepts and slows downdirt, tar, mud,loose gravel and other common materialsas they are stirred by road traffic, and help to deflect away from your vehicle.
- Common hardware (self tapping screws) included for
- Can be easily rinsed down.
- Sold in a Pair of 2
- P.O. Box,AK,HI,PR and
APO/AFOs,please email for a shipping quoteprior toofferding for shipping arrangements.
- Payment is due 5 business
daysfrom sale end. We shipwithin2business days, after cleared paymenthas
- We post response once a month. Please email us before you leave response if
there is any problem or if we can make your buying experience better. Members
should use caution and good judgmentwhen leaving response for another member of
We are dedicated and stand behind every itemwe sell on .
THANK YOU for looking and have an awesome day!
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1994 Buick Century T-Type: 13.120 @ 86.000
William, Engine: 3100 SFI v6, Turbos: Garett
2004 Suzuki Aerio 2.3L: 13.649 @ 111.110
Luis, Engine: 4 Cyl 16v 2.3L, Supercharger: NO Turbos: TO3/TO4B Turbonetics Tires: Yokohama (Stock)
1992 Buick Century : 13.700 @ 100.780
Mike Rich, Engine: 3300 3.3, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: 16G Tires: nitto
2005 Suzuki Aerio SX: 15.700 @ 88.070
wakko, Engine: 2.3l,
1996 Buick Century Custom: 16.854 @ 79.634
Brian Spieker, Engine: 3.1L SOHC Buick V-6, Tires: Goodyear Eagle GT Street 215x75x15
2004 Suzuki Aerio : 16.970 @ 83.100