This item has been shown 29 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Why buy from Champtires?
- Low, low prices. We are confident our prices cannot be beat. Champtires specializes in the best used tires – cheap prices, good tires.
- All tires are carefully tested with our high-end air testing equipment. This insures no leaks and no sidewall damage. We also inspect our tires for damaged beads and broken belts
- Generous 14 day satisfaction guarantee - if you aren’t happy, neither are we. We offer a simple RMA process with friendly customer service.
- Local Pickup! Skip the website and give us a ring to setup a pickup. We have convenient retail locations in Pittsburgh, PA and Chicago, IL. Simply call us at 1.888.531.TIRE to speak to a sales PLEASE NOTE: ALL OF THE USED TIRES WE SELL MAY BE SUBJECT TO INDUSTRY STANDARD PATCH & PLUG REPAIR (WITHIN THE TREAD AREA ONLY). IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO INQUIRE WHETHER OR NOT A SPECIFIC TIRE HAS BEEN REPAIRED PLEASE CALL US AT 888-531-8473 BEFORE ORDERING. *****
Why Buy Used Tires?
Suffice to say, tire purchases are typically not an integral part of the ordinary citizens’ budget. Most budget-minded consumers are shocked when they find out how much brand new tires cost – usually at the worst possible time. Quite simply, this is why we feel we have the happiest customers on the planet. We provide you with what you need, at an affordable price, with an easy-to-use website. Perhaps the next obvious question is why would you buy new tires? Based on what our customers tell us, here are a few other reasons to go used:
• The obvious cash savings (once you go used, you’ll never go new again!)
• Lease turn-ins
• Selling your car
• State Inspection
• Spare tire needs
• You only need one tire – potholes, poor driving (we know - it wasn’t your fault!), the dreaded knife-job
Brand new tires typically have 10/32 tread measured by 32nds of an inch. Thus, if a typical passenger tire has 5/32 - 6/32 of tread remaining, it has around 50 - 60% life left. States with tire inspection typically require at least 3/32 of tread to pass inspection.
If you have a question about this product, are looking for specific tires, or would like to contact us directly for support, please do not hesitate to call us at 1-888-531-TIRE. We now have two national used tire warehouse locations in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and Chicago, Illinois:
1130 Lebanon Rd
West Mifflin, PA 15122 Our hours of operation are local time for the Pittsburgh facility:
Monday - Friday, 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Saturday - 10 AM - 4 PM
2720 W Grand Ave.
Chicago, IL 60612
Champtires Chicago now offers full service installation right at our warehouse. Please call for details. Our hours of operation are local time for the Chicago facility:
Monday - Friday, 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Saturday - 9:00 AM - 5 PM
Champtires is here to serve you. We specialize in *premium* used tires. We professionally measure each tire individually for tread rating, damages, and repairs.
Please do not hesitate to call or email us directly for specific tire inquiries. We are here to serve you!
- We ship our tires within 1 business day of receiving payment.
- Currently we offer Standard Shipping (typically FedEx Ground) only, as well as local pickup.
- We currently do *not* ship to Canada, Alaska, or Hawaii. This means we only ship to the 48 Continental States.
- We do not ship to PO box or APO
- We accept Paypal only for sales.
- Local Pickup is available. Please call us first to make arrangements.
- We offer a 14 day return policy on any unused or damaged tire you purchase from us. Please contact us within 7 days of receiving your product if you need assistance or an RMA. All sales are final after 14 days.
Though we do not know the history of our tires, every tire that leaves our warehouse is visually inspected for apparent damage and measured to give the appropriate tread rating. Some tires may have been repaired in the tread area. We do not sell tires with repairs in the sidewalls. Champtires recommends having all tires purchased through our listings be professionally installed.
Champtires offers a generous 14 day return policy on any tires misrepresented, damaged, unusable, or otherwise described incorrectly in this listed sale. Despite this return policy, by offerding on this sale you hereby agree to the following disclaimer:
Pure Pass Through: Champtires is a pure pass through retailer of products. Champtires had not undertaken any independent action with respect to the products it provides, and such products are provided "as is", with all faults.
Assumption of Risk: The product(s) purchased from Champtires are provided "as is", with all faults. Purchaser acknowledges the risks associated with purchasing a product "as is" and assumes any and all such risks.
Limitation of Damages: Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall Champtires be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages that may result from the use or inability to use any product(s) purchased from Champtires, including but not limited to flaws/defects, or any other failure or inadequacy related to the product(s).
Disclaimer of Endorsement: Reference herein to any trademark, proprietary product, or company name is intended for explicit description only and does not constitute or imply endorsement or recommendation by Champtires.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 6.940 @ 198.470
Brent Rau, Engine: 4G63, Tires: 10.5''
1985 Mercury Capri : 8.662 @ 161.690
Joe Pollich, Engine: SVO,
1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 9.650 @ 148.000
Thordur Birgisson, Engine: 4G63 122cid, Turbos: Borg Warner S366 Tires: Quick time pro
1983 Mercury Capri RS: 9.997 @ 133.500
Ric Bogue, Engine: 351w (393) stroker, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: 28x10.5
1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 10.230 @ 140.630
Kjartan Višarsson, Engine: 4g63, Turbos: BW S475 Tires: sumitomo winter tires
1979 Mercury Capri : 10.310 @ 132.000
Mark, Engine: 351 Ford, Tires: 28-10
1984 Mercury Capri : 10.474 @ 129.870
Paul Garant, Engine: 466 Ford, Tires: 14x32 MT
1985 Mercury Capri rs: 10.561 @ 129.310
todd reynolds, Engine: 1988(5.0L)stock bot. end exc. pistons, Tires: hoosier(all4corners)
1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 10.747 @ 135.270
Todd Chiamparino, Engine: Redesigned 4G63, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: Turbonetics T-Series Turbo Tires: Nitto Drag Radials
1985 Mercury Capri : 10.900 @ 138.000
Scott Ross, Engine: 306, Supercharger: 174 B&M Tires: radial and extra set slicks
1992 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 10.971 @ 128.900
Vassil Vutov, Engine: 2.0 4-Cyl, Turbos: FP3052 Tires: Falken Azenis 205/55/16
1993 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 11.000 @ 126.000
Jesus Rivera Jr., Engine: 2.0 Turbocharged, Turbos: 20G Tires: n/a
1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 11.164 @ 130.520
R. W. Miller, Engine: 2.0 liter Turbo, Turbos: G20 cliped Tires: Nitro
1985 Mercury Capri : 11.200 @ 120.000
Thomas Dowhaniuk, Engine: 302,
1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse gsx: 11.206 @ 124.600
tim, Engine: 4g63, Turbos: pte dual bb 57 trim Tires: bfgoodrich kd
1992 Mitsubishi Eclipse : 11.330 @ 131.830
130 lbs, Engine: 6G72 (3000GT VR4 Engine), Turbos: Twin 16G
1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 11.396 @ 119.790
Kevin, Engine: Rebuilt, Turbos: Forced Performance Green Street Turbo Tires: Drag Radials
1969 Ford Capri : 11.400 @ 0.000
Jacob Giannias, Engine: 302 windsor, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 235 rear 205 front (street tyres)
1992 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 11.465 @ 122.190
Trevor Jones, Engine: 2.0L Stock, Supercharger: None Turbos: Buschur BR440 Tires: Falken Azenis 215 205/55-16
2001 Mercedes-Benz SLK32 AMG : 11.475 @ 120.540
Lars Sedell, Engine: Stock, Tires: Hozzier Dragradial