This item has been shown 3075 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- About us
- Terms & Conditions
- Contact us
- Add to favorite seller
- Join newsletter
AutoVizion 35w Xenon HID KIT BRIGHT Headlight Conversion All Color & Size
The AutoVizion 35w HID Lighting Kit Live on the brighter side!
AutoVizion HID Xenon Conversion kit comes with everything you need to upgrade your car, motorcycle, RV, truck, or off-road vehicle to the reliability and brightness of HID technology! Once installed, you will instantly notice increased visibility while driving at night. Increased safety, longer lasting, brighter bulbs, and a beautiful new look for your vehicle all in one affordable package !!
- Power consumption: 35watts
- Voltage: 85V +/- 17V
- Luminous flux: 3800lm
- Service Life: up to 3000hrs
- Input Voltage: 9V-16V
- Working current (Steady state): 4.0 A nom
- Ignition voltage: 24kV Peak Max, 18kV Peak Min
- Lamp Frequency: 450 Hz
- E4 and ISO-9001:2000 Approved.
- 100% Plug-and-Play
- 100% digital ballasts: current management by
- an onboard CPU to prevent any damage
- Lifespan 10x longer than standard halogen
- Brightness 5x greater than standard halogen
- All parts are tested before final packaging
- Quality Assurance!
Ships within 24 hrs of payment clear!
Please make an note with payment to let us know the size & kelvin you want so we can send it asap.
Includes a 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty!
PayPal, VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and AMEX Accepted!
The AutoVizion 35w HID kit has everything you need for stunning light output!
- Two (2) AutoVizion HID Xenon Bulbs
- Two (2) AutoVizion 35w Power HID Ballasts
- Two (2) Sets of Universal Mounting double side tape
- All applicable wiring
- Complete Easy-to-Use installation manual
- *(On Hi-Lo, only low beam is HID. For dual Low & High beam HID, please see Bi-Xenon listings)
Hid Kit Bulb Color
The color temperature 3000k is golden yellow, most suitable for fog lights. The higher the temperature the more blue is in the color of the bulb. Maximum light output is around the 4000k-4500k (OEM kits are around 4100k-4300k) temperature, so if you are going for maximum brightness we recommend the 5000k kit. The higher the kelvin temperature (k) the deeper the blue color of the light will be.
Bulb Sizes Available:
H1, H3, H4, H6M, H7, H8, H9, H10, H11, H13
HB1, HB3, HB4, HB5
9003, 9004, 9005, 9006, 9007, 9008, 9145, 880, 881 (all 800 series available)
Color Temperatures Available: 3000k, 5000k, 6000k, 8000k, 10000k, 12000k, 15000k, 30000k.
*The number associated with our colors only identify different colors, not brightness
The AutoVizion HID Xenon Light Bulb
Benefits of AutoVizion HID's:
AutoVizion bulb are the newest in a line of quality. Each bulb is developed in our laboratories with commercial grade quartz and charge with xenon gas.
Bulbs were developed with reliability and luminous output in mind.
- 5x brighter than halogen for better road illumination
- 3600 Lumen bulb charged with Xenon gas and developed with customized colors
- Commercial Grade UV cut Quartz
- Lifespan: approximately 3,000 hours
- Lower power consumption than standard halogen
- Unique look
2 Year Certified Manufacture Warranty
Contact Us, we ARE the HID kit designer & manufacturer!
Enter the AutoVizion 35w Power Hid Kit Slim Ballast
All the benefits of the 35W Premium hid ballast, in a compact new form, the Premium ballasts were designed with space, affordability, and
reliability in mind. Easy to install, with fully water-tight connectors, our ballast is the easiest and most reliable way to upgrade your vehicle to HIDs!100% Plug & Play
Lumen Rating: 3100
Onboard CPU designed to manage initial spark draw, as well as operational electric current management
Designed and manufactured IN-HOUSE, so if you need warranty assistance, contact us! We are the designer and manufacturer!
Benefits of HID's:
- Lasts up to 10x longer than the traditional halogen bulb you are currently running in your car
- hid xenon will give you a natural light that is soft on your eyes and yet intensive (3 times brighter than halogen) enough to let you see
obstacles 1/4 mile in front of you giving you much more reaction time, thus making your night time driving much safer.
- Dramatically enhance the look of your headlights. With choices of different color temperatures (k), hid's will give your car the
aggressive look or the luxury car look you always wanted!
- Easy install! Most of the application will be 100% plug and play and it is as easy as replacing your headlight bulbs.
- Install will be as easy as 1 2 3. Simply take out your halogen bulbs from your headlight housing and replace it with the hid bulbs, connect the hid bulbs to the ballast, and connect the ballast to the factory harness, you are done!
- 100% water and weather proof, you can submerge the entire kit in to water and it will function and operate normally
Why Buy From Us?
Thank you for considering us for your automotive needs! We are a wholesale distributor of aftermarket automotive performance parts and accessories. We will provide you with the best quality and service.
We are located in Southern California. We will always take care any question or problem you may have quickly. WE ARE US SELLER ! not foreign countries seller.
Customer Service Hours:
Mon- Fri 8am ~ 6pm (PST)
We take pride in our customer service, product selection,
low pricing and product quality. We provide the best quality & service.
Warranty and Returns
- We offer a 60-day hassle-free money back guarantee. If you would like to return
your HID product, please contact us within 60 days so that we may process a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) for you.
- As soon as we receive the item back in our warehouse, we will issue you a full refund of your purchase price.
- Unlike other sellers, we do not charge a restocking processing fee. Buy with confidence!
- To ensure a speedy delivery, we do not allow changes to orders after they have been placed, please be sure you ordered the correct kit the first time!
- After 60 days, all HID bulbs and ballast carry a 2 year warranty backed by us. If your product is found defective, please contact us!
- Our expert customer service staff are ready to assist you with any questions or concerns about our products, they
are available 9am to 5pm PST Monday thru Friday for email support.
We know that life can sometimes get in the way of our favorite experiences, that's why we allow 7 days to pay for your item from date of purchase!
We accept PayPal, VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express
Please, we currently do not accept Cash or Checks.
We do not perform transactions outside of . If you are having an issue processing a payment, please contact us
For bulk orders (+5 Items), feel free to contact us
Shipping and Handling
- FREE SHIPPING on all items, so no need to request for combined shipping.
- Our highly trained shipping team works 5 days a week Monday-Friday, except for holidays.
- Once payment is cleared, your AutoVizion HID Kit will be shipped within 24 hrs, usually the same day!
- We are a US seller and shipper located in Southern California!
- We ship all of our kits by USPS Mail with tracking; receive your item within 2-4 days!
- Once your item has been shipped, you will receive a shipping notification complete with a tracking number which can be checked at anytime via the USPS website.
If you have ANY issues with our product or service, please contact us
before leaving response or filing a case.
- About us
- Terms & Conditions
- Contact us
On May-22-15 at 12:38:01 PDT, seller added the following information:
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2000 Audi A4 B5 1.8t GT35R Turbo: 10.553 @ 132.350
Mike Hood, Engine: 2032cc, Turbos: GT35R Tires: BFG 225/45/17
2000 Audi A4 B5 1.8t HTA3586 Turbo: 10.732 @ 135.970
Mike Hood, Engine: 2032cc, Turbos: Forced Performace HTA3586 Tires: Hoosier 245/45/17 drag radials
1997 Audi A4 1.8T GT35R: 10.821 @ 130.110
Chris Tapp, Engine: 4 cyl 20V 2.0liter, Turbos: GT35R Tires: toyo ra1
1998 Audi A4 TQM: 11.704 @ 131.480
Lucas Lozo, Engine: 2.0L, Turbos: GT35R
2001 Audi A6 2.7TT SSP Tuned: 11.830 @ 119.030
Nick, Turbos: K04
2000 Audi A4 1.8T TQM: 12.115 @ 119.770
Sean Tate, Engine: 1.8T, Turbos: GT35R Tires: All Season Good year
1998 Audi A4 A4: 12.189 @ 120.100
Joey L, Engine: 1.8l, Turbos: HTA3076r .82a/r Tires: Kumho ecsta mx
2001 Audi A4 B5 AWD: 12.195 @ 117.700
Joe Park, Engine: 1.8 liter, Turbos: GT3071R Tires: Pirelli Nero 225-40-18 M+S
2003 Audi A4 2 liter GT3076r: 12.210 @ 112.000
David Umpleby, Engine: 1.8 bored/stroked to 2 liter, Turbos: Gt3076r .63 Tires: street tires
1998 Audi A4 2.8: 12.329 @ 117.210
FAW, Engine: 2.7TT, Tires: Michelin Pilot Sport
2003 Audi A4 2.0 GT3076r: 12.342 @ 115.540
David Umpleby, Engine: 1.8t bored and stroked to 2 liter, Turbos: GT3076 .63 a/r Tires: Falken FK452
2004 Audi A4 : 12.382 @ 111.520
Sam McMillan, Engine: Stock 1.8T with drop in rods, Turbos: ATP 2971r Eliminator
1999 Audi A4 1.8t quattro: 12.439 @ 109.970
Alexandre Croteau, Turbos: gt28rs
2000 Audi A4 1.8tqm: 12.475 @ 106.800
DANA JOHNSON, Engine: BONE STOCK INTERNALS ATW, Turbos: COMP TURBO 50 TRIM Tires: STREET TIRES
2003 Audi A4 1.8L Quattro: 12.594 @ 112.390
Daniel Harvey, Engine: 1.8L 4cyl, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: GT3076R Tires: Nitto Neo Gen
2003 Audi A4 1.8T: 12.613 @ 109.894
J-F, Engine: 2.0, Turbos: GT32 Tires: Shitty
2009 Audi A6 Prestige: 12.630 @ 108.730
Ken, Engine: 3.0TFSI, Supercharger: Stock
2001 Audi A4 1.8T: 12.697 @ 109.890
Brandon Hiller, Engine: stock AWM, Turbos: GT2871r elim Tires: 235/40/18
2003 Audi A4 1.8t quattro: 12.751 @ 108.630
David Umpleby, Engine: 1.8 liter 4 cylinder, Turbos: ATP GTRS Tires: Falken GRB FK451
2002 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro 5spd: 12.775 @ 111.080
Tom Patton, Engine: 1.8T, Turbos: GT28RS Tires: Dunlop SSR