This item has been shown 15064 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
BRAND NEW XENON 35W HID CONVERSION KITS!!!
REPLACE YOUR CURRENT HALOGEN HEADLIGHTS WITH A MORE POWERFUL, EFFICIENT, AND BETTER LOOKING HID SYSTEM.
This 35W HID Xenon Conversion kit is designed for single beam only, if you are looking for a kit to replace both your high and low beam please see our other listings for bi-xenon hi/lo telescopic HID kits. The kit contains everything you need to upgrade your existing car's headlight system to the best lighting technology available today.
- HIDs (High Intensity Discharge) are tightly sealed bulbs that rely on an electrical charge to ignite xenon gas contained within the bulb. A normal halogen bulb uses a filament which can burn out in as little as 200 hours. HID bulbs are gas filled capsules that are rated for a lifespan of nearly 4500 hours. HID bulbs also shine much brighter due to this technology.
- Unlike halogen bulbs, HID's emit a type of light that closely resembles natural daylight and is therefore easier on human eyes. In fact, HID lights are currently used in most sports arenas, stadiums, and train stations worldwide. Don't be fooled by lower end Xenon replica bulbs sold at most retail shops. They are no match for the intensity, purity, and efficiency of high intensity discharge headlights.
- Majority of the installation is Plug-N-Play and is simple enough for a first time installer to do in 20-30 minutes. Our kits plug right into your existing headlight assembly and all necessary hardware for installation is included.
***Before you purchase please be sure to read the "Payment and Shipping Information" section below otherwise your order may be delayed!***
35W HID Xenon Conversion Kit Comes With:
2 Xenon HID Bulbs
2 X HID Ballasts
2 Double side tape
Zip Ties x 1 pack
Installation Diagram (not shown)
Ballast With the harness and bulbs pluged in
*Certain cars may require a relay harness and or canceller(sold separately).
Color Temperatures and Sizes We Offer
- 3000K GOLDEN YELLOW 3000k (MOST PENETRATION IN RAIN AND ADVERSE WEATHER)
- 5000K PURE WHITE (VERY CLEAN)
- 6000K DIAMOND WHITE (HAS A LITTLE HUE OF BLUE, POPULAR CHOICE)
- 8000K ICEBURG BLUE (LIGHT BLUE BUT STILL GIVES OUT GOOD AMOUT OF LIGHT)
- 10000K BRILLIANT BLUE (MORE BLUE, 80% OUTPUT OF THE 5000k)
- 12000K EXOTIC VIOLET (LESS LUMEN, HOWEVER "EXOTIC")
- 30000K PINK/VIOLET (MORE REDISH COMPARE TO THE 12K)
- Green - Special color
H1, H3, H4(low), 9003(low) ,HB2(low), H6m(low), H7, H8, H9, H10, 9145, 5202, H11, H13(low), 9008 (Low), 880/881 (All 800 series), 9004(low), HB1(Low), 9005, HB3, 9006, HB4, 9007(low), HB5 (Low), D2S, D2R, D2C, H27, H16, 5202
If you are not sure about which bulb type to buy, please refer to the following link
* Search for your vehicle's bulb size application HERE *
Payment, Shipping and Warranty Information
All of our HID Conversion Kits, HID Bulbs, and Digital Ballasts are covered by a 2-Year Warranty. The warranty covers any factory defects with the bulbs and ballasts. If the product stops working within 2-Years from the date you purchased it, send it back to us and we will replace the defective item. It's as easy as that! Keep in mind that our defective rate on HID Kits and parts is less than 0.3% (yes, less than 1%!) so you can buy with confidence. Please write down the following information and keep it on record for your warranty: Buyer's Name, Date of Purchase, Bulb Size and Temperature.
Don't forget to specify the following information in order to assure that your shipment is not delayed.
- BULB TYPE:
- COLOR TEMPERTURE:
- CONTACT PHONE NUMBER:
- SHIPPING ADDRESS:
Please see our "Shipping and Payment" tab for more details.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2006 Dodge Magnum SRT8 Procharger F1A: 9.420 @ 150.000
Rob Lamb, Engine: 393, Supercharger: Procharger F1A Tires: MT Pro
1993 Toyota MR2 GTS: 10.050 @ 138.000
Michael Lantigua, Engine: 5s, Turbos: PRESICION
2005 Dodge Magnum R/T Arrington 468 Hemi: 10.390 @ 128.480
Jon Dalton, Engine: Arrington 468 Hemi, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Mickey Thompson 28x10.5-15 slicks
2006 Dodge Magnum SRT8 ProCharger F1R: 10.585 @ 127.980
Lou Montgomery, Engine: 6.1 based 421 Stroker, Supercharger: ProCharger F1R Tires: Hoosier Quick Time Pro 28x14.5x16
1993 GMC Typhoon : 10.730 @ 123.290
Lee Howie, Engine: Stock 4.3V-6, Turbos: 1-TE63 Tires: M/T DOT
1993 Toyota MR2 Turbo: 10.910 @ 127.570
Ray Bridenstine, Engine: 2.0 Liter, Turbos: Greddy T78 Tires: et street
1991 Toyota MR2 Coupe: 10.943 @ 129.800
Jeff Fazio, Engine: 3SGTE 2.149, Turbos: GT35R Tires: BFG Drag Radials
1994 Toyota MR2 : 11.030 @ 115.000
Thomas Clark, Engine: 2.0, Turbos: turbonetics ballbearing Tires: NITTO NT555R 335/3519 NITTO NT555ZR 255/4019
1992 Toyota MR2 Turbo: 11.038 @ 125.950
Jeffrey Burke, Engine: 2.0 liter 3SGTE, Turbos: Garrett GT35-R Tires: Mickey Thompson 10x15x26 Drag slicks
1991 Toyota MR2 Turbo: 11.185 @ 125.620
Kris Osheim, Engine: 2.2L 3sgte Gen 3 stroker, Turbos: Street Brawler GT35R Tires: BFG Drag Radials 235/60-15
2006 Dodge Magnum SRT8 420 Stroker: 11.261 @ 121.980
Lou Montgomery, Engine: 420 Stroker, Tires: Nitto 305/45/18 Extreme DR's
1964 Dodge Typhoon : 11.270 @ 119.320
ALAN HINSON, Engine: 440+.30 over, Tires: m/t 29.9-15x13
1991 Toyota MR2 SW20: 11.280 @ 125.500
Kazu Ikeda, Engine: 3S-GTE Gen.II (JDM), Turbos: CT-26 Hybrid, 60trim Tires: F=175/65/14 R=26/8.5/14 M/TSlicks
2006 Dodge Magnum SRT8: 11.396 @ 120.400
Lou Montgomery, Engine: 420 Stroker by the Hemi Shop, Tires: Rear: Nitto DR's 305/45
2006 Dodge Magnum SRT8 Stroker: 11.525 @ 118.740
Lou, Engine: 420 Stroker,
1992 GMC Typhoon : 11.570 @ 119.000
Mark Campbell, Engine: 4.3 V6, Turbos: T67 Tires: Nitto Drag Radial
2006 Dodge Magnum SRT-8: 11.682 @ 121.080
Eric Buckner, Engine: 6.1L HEMI, Tires: Hoosier DR's
1991 Toyota MR2 GTS Turbo: 11.700 @ 0.000
Juan B. Pena, Engine: Gen 3 3SGTE, Supercharger: NON Turbos: GT30R Tires: Front 215/45/17 rear 225/45/17
1990 Toyota MR2 SW20: 11.768 @ 122.380
Jason Walker, Engine: 3SGTE, Turbos: TO4e custom wheels Tires: falken azenis RT215 - street tyres
1992 GMC Typhoon : 11.850 @ 113.600
Sean Morris, Engine: 4.3, Turbos: Te-45 Tires: Nitto Drag Radials