This item has been shown 18388 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
BRAND NEW XENON 35W HID CONVERSION KITS!!!
REPLACE YOUR CURRENT HALOGEN HEADLIGHTS WITH A MORE POWERFUL, EFFICIENT, AND BETTER LOOKING HID SYSTEM.
This 35W HID Xenon Conversion kit is designed for single beam only, if you are looking for a kit to replace both your high and low beam please see our other listings for bi-xenon hi/lo telescopic HID kits. The kit contains everything you need to upgrade your existing car's headlight system to the best lighting technology available today.
- HIDs (High Intensity Discharge) are tightly sealed bulbs that rely on an electrical charge to ignite xenon gas contained within the bulb. A normal halogen bulb uses a filament which can burn out in as little as 200 hours. HID bulbs are gas filled capsules that are rated for a lifespan of nearly 4500 hours. HID bulbs also shine much brighter due to this technology.
- Unlike halogen bulbs, HID's emit a type of light that closely resembles natural daylight and is therefore easier on human eyes. In fact, HID lights are currently used in most sports arenas, stadiums, and train stations worldwide. Don't be fooled by lower end Xenon replica bulbs sold at most retail shops. They are no match for the intensity, purity, and efficiency of high intensity discharge headlights.
- Majority of the installation is Plug-N-Play and is simple enough for a first time installer to do in 20-30 minutes. Our kits plug right into your existing headlight assembly and all necessary hardware for installation is included.
***Before you purchase please be sure to read the "Payment and Shipping Information" section below otherwise your order may be delayed!***
35W HID Xenon Conversion Kit Comes With:
2 Xenon HID Bulbs
2 X HID Ballasts
2 Double side tape
Zip Ties x 1 pack
Installation Diagram (not shown)
Ballast With the harness and bulbs pluged in
*Certain cars may require a relay harness and or canceller(sold separately).
Color Temperatures and Sizes We Offer
- 3000K GOLDEN YELLOW 3000k (MOST PENETRATION IN RAIN AND ADVERSE WEATHER)
- 5000K PURE WHITE (VERY CLEAN)
- 6000K DIAMOND WHITE (HAS A LITTLE HUE OF BLUE, POPULAR CHOICE)
- 8000K ICEBURG BLUE (LIGHT BLUE BUT STILL GIVES OUT GOOD AMOUT OF LIGHT)
- 10000K BRILLIANT BLUE (MORE BLUE, 80% OUTPUT OF THE 5000k)
- 12000K EXOTIC VIOLET (LESS LUMEN, HOWEVER "EXOTIC")
- 30000K PINK/VIOLET (MORE REDISH COMPARE TO THE 12K)
- Green - Special color
H1, H3, H4(low), 9003(low) ,HB2(low), H6m(low), H7, H8, H9, H10, 9145, 5202, H11, H13(low), 9008 (Low), 880/881 (All 800 series), 9004(low), HB1(Low), 9005, HB3, 9006, HB4, 9007(low), HB5 (Low), D2S, D2R, D2C, H27, H16, 5202
If you are not sure about which bulb type to buy, please refer to the following link
* Search for your vehicle's bulb size application HERE *
Payment, Shipping and Warranty Information
All of our HID Conversion Kits, HID Bulbs, and Digital Ballasts are covered by a 2-Year Warranty. The warranty covers any factory defects with the bulbs and ballasts. If the product stops working within 2-Years from the date you purchased it, send it back to us and we will replace the defective item. It's as easy as that! Keep in mind that our defective rate on HID Kits and parts is less than 0.3% (yes, less than 1%!) so you can buy with confidence. Please write down the following information and keep it on record for your warranty: Buyer's Name, Date of Purchase, Bulb Size and Temperature.
Don't forget to specify the following information in order to assure that your shipment is not delayed.
- BULB TYPE:
- COLOR TEMPERTURE:
- CONTACT PHONE NUMBER:
- SHIPPING ADDRESS:
Please see our "Shipping and Payment" tab for more details.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1972 Ford Taunus Coupe GXL: 8.880 @ 152.800
Andres Arnover, Engine: Ford Cosworth 2.9 V6 , Supercharger: - Turbos: Holset pro52 Tires: Hoosier D.O.T
2014 BMW 550i XI: 11.735 @ 118.290
2013 BMW 550i Xi: 11.895 @ 118.690
SergeySPR, Engine: BMS stage 2,
2013 BMW 550i BMS stage 2: 11.911 @ 118.060
Sergey SPR, Tires: Hankook V12
2013 BMW 550i XI BMS stage2: 11.943 @ 117.940
1971 Ford Taunus GLX: 12.012 @ 125.000
Davide Caragnano, Engine: Ford 302 Windsor,
2014 BMW 550i xDrive: 12.036 @ 114.150
Ingrid Nelson Brinster,
2014 BMW 550i XI: 12.058 @ 115.850
Anes Radoncic, Tires: All Season ( NON RUNFLATS)
2013 BMW 550i XI: 12.177 @ 115.390
2013 BMW 550i xi: 12.191 @ 114.740
2014 BMW 550i XI BMS STAGE 1 TUNE: 12.192 @ 113.480
Anes Radoncic, Engine: BMS STAGE 1 TUNE,
2014 BMW 550i xDrive: 12.236 @ 114.450
Ingrid Nelson Brinster, Engine: stock, Turbos: stock
2013 BMW 550i xi BMS stage1 : 12.247 @ 114.760
2013 BMW 550i Xdrive: 12.363 @ 112.660
2013 BMW 550i 550 xi Dinan Stage 2: 12.380 @ 112.380
Elise C/mike s, Engine: 4.4 twin turbo, Tires: Stock Goodyear LSAs
2011 BMW 550i xDrive Dinan Stage 1 Tune: 12.485 @ 110.830
Mo Rafizadeh, Engine: Dinan Stage 1,
2011 BMW 550i : 12.501 @ 112.160
Jorge O, Engine: N63,
2005 Yamaha WR 523cc WR 450: 12.520 @ 102.450
David Hudcovic, Engine: 523cc,
2013 BMW 550i Xdrive: 12.798 @ 107.940
2011 BMW 550i Sport Package: 12.920 @ 109.290
Stephen F Karp, Engine: 4.4 Liter V8, Turbos: Twin Turbos