This item has been shown 16942 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
BRAND NEW XENON 35W HID CONVERSION KITS!!!
REPLACE YOUR CURRENT HALOGEN HEADLIGHTS WITH A MORE POWERFUL, EFFICIENT, AND BETTER LOOKING HID SYSTEM.
This 35W HID Xenon Conversion kit is designed for single beam only, if you are looking for a kit to replace both your high and low beam please see our other listings for bi-xenon hi/lo telescopic HID kits. The kit contains everything you need to upgrade your existing car's headlight system to the best lighting technology available today.
- HIDs (High Intensity Discharge) are tightly sealed bulbs that rely on an electrical charge to ignite xenon gas contained within the bulb. A normal halogen bulb uses a filament which can burn out in as little as 200 hours. HID bulbs are gas filled capsules that are rated for a lifespan of nearly 4500 hours. HID bulbs also shine much brighter due to this technology.
- Unlike halogen bulbs, HID's emit a type of light that closely resembles natural daylight and is therefore easier on human eyes. In fact, HID lights are currently used in most sports arenas, stadiums, and train stations worldwide. Don't be fooled by lower end Xenon replica bulbs sold at most retail shops. They are no match for the intensity, purity, and efficiency of high intensity discharge headlights.
- Majority of the installation is Plug-N-Play and is simple enough for a first time installer to do in 20-30 minutes. Our kits plug right into your existing headlight assembly and all necessary hardware for installation is included.
***Before you purchase please be sure to read the "Payment and Shipping Information" section below otherwise your order may be delayed!***
35W HID Xenon Conversion Kit Comes With:
2 Xenon HID Bulbs
2 X HID Ballasts
2 Double side tape
Zip Ties x 1 pack
Installation Diagram (not shown)
Ballast With the harness and bulbs pluged in
*Certain cars may require a relay harness and or canceller(sold separately).
Color Temperatures and Sizes We Offer
- 3000K GOLDEN YELLOW 3000k (MOST PENETRATION IN RAIN AND ADVERSE WEATHER)
- 5000K PURE WHITE (VERY CLEAN)
- 6000K DIAMOND WHITE (HAS A LITTLE HUE OF BLUE, POPULAR CHOICE)
- 8000K ICEBURG BLUE (LIGHT BLUE BUT STILL GIVES OUT GOOD AMOUT OF LIGHT)
- 10000K BRILLIANT BLUE (MORE BLUE, 80% OUTPUT OF THE 5000k)
- 12000K EXOTIC VIOLET (LESS LUMEN, HOWEVER "EXOTIC")
- 30000K PINK/VIOLET (MORE REDISH COMPARE TO THE 12K)
- Green - Special color
H1, H3, H4(low), 9003(low) ,HB2(low), H6m(low), H7, H8, H9, H10, 9145, 5202, H11, H13(low), 9008 (Low), 880/881 (All 800 series), 9004(low), HB1(Low), 9005, HB3, 9006, HB4, 9007(low), HB5 (Low), D2S, D2R, D2C, H27, H16, 5202
If you are not sure about which bulb type to buy, please refer to the following link
* Search for your vehicle's bulb size application HERE *
Payment, Shipping and Warranty Information
All of our HID Conversion Kits, HID Bulbs, and Digital Ballasts are covered by a 2-Year Warranty. The warranty covers any factory defects with the bulbs and ballasts. If the product stops working within 2-Years from the date you purchased it, send it back to us and we will replace the defective item. It's as easy as that! Keep in mind that our defective rate on HID Kits and parts is less than 0.3% (yes, less than 1%!) so you can buy with confidence. Please write down the following information and keep it on record for your warranty: Buyer's Name, Date of Purchase, Bulb Size and Temperature.
Don't forget to specify the following information in order to assure that your shipment is not delayed.
- BULB TYPE:
- COLOR TEMPERTURE:
- CONTACT PHONE NUMBER:
- SHIPPING ADDRESS:
Please see our "Shipping and Payment" tab for more details.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1972 Datsun 1200 fastback: 9.000 @ 149.000
luis morales, Engine: 1.8, Turbos: t66 Tires: 29.5 11.5
1972 Datsun 1200 b110: 9.020 @ 148.655
ron Folck, Engine: l-6, Turbos: turbonetics 60-1 Tires: 14
2002 Lotus Elise Exige: 9.980 @ 160.900
Dawie Joubert, Engine: B16A 1595cc, Supercharger: No Turbos: Yes
1972 Datsun 1200 Electric: 10.258 @ 123.790
Tim Brehm/John Wayland, Engine: Siamese 8 Dual Armature Electric Motor, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: BF Goodrich DOT Drag Radials
2005 Lotus Elise 111R: 11.477 @ 123.450
David Stewart, Engine: 2ZZGE, Supercharger: BOE Rev400 Tires: Nitto NT555-R 245/45-17
1998 Lotus Elise 111 MK 1: 11.490 @ 123.000
ruhli, Engine: Honda K 20a, Supercharger: Rotrex 30-94 Turbos: no
2005 Lotus Elise 111R: 11.532 @ 118.100
Matt Price, Engine: MWR 3.5L V6 swap, Supercharger: - Turbos: -
2005 Lotus Elise 111R: 11.830 @ 117.470
David Stewart, Engine: 2ZZGE, Supercharger: BOE TVS Tires: General UHP 225/45-17
1972 Datsun 1200 datsun 1200: 11.980 @ 119.000
ron freitas, Engine: 2400, Turbos: t58 Tires: bfg dragradials (unreal traction)225x15x50
1972 Datsun 1200 : 12.190 @ 110.000
Jose Gonzalez, Engine: VG30ET, Supercharger: no Turbos: T3/T4 63 a/r 57 trim stage 3 Tires: 24.5X8 mickey thompson et drag
1980 Datsun 1200 Ute: 12.400 @ 116.000
Mick Beattie, Engine: CA18DET, Supercharger: - Turbos: T04e Tires: 225/50 Toyo proxy RA1 rear & 186/65 front
2005 Lotus Elise 111R: 12.418 @ 110.030
David Stewart, Engine: 2ZZGE, Supercharger: Sector 111 Katana
2005 Lotus Elise 111R: 12.697 @ 112.100
David Stewart, Engine: Stock 2ZZGE, Supercharger: Eaton MP62 Tires: General Exclaim UHP
2005 Lotus Elise 111R: 13.030 @ 105.060
David Stewart, Engine: 2ZZGE, Tires: Yokohama A048
2005 Lotus Elise 111R: 13.180 @ 101.130
David Stewart, Engine: 2ZZGE, Tires: Stock yokohama Advan A048
2004 Lotus Elise : 13.200 @ 104.000
2005 Lotus Elise : 13.310 @ 103.120
1998 Lotus Elise : 14.108 @ 93.940
1975 Datsun 1200 GX: 14.250 @ 94.150
Theo, Engine: A14, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 185x13 Yokohama semi`s
2012 Kia Sportage SX AWD: 14.700 @ 96.000
et, Engine: turbocharged DOHC 16-valve inline-4,