This item has been shown 16329 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
BRAND NEW XENON 35W HID CONVERSION KITS!!!
REPLACE YOUR CURRENT HALOGEN HEADLIGHTS WITH A MORE POWERFUL, EFFICIENT, AND BETTER LOOKING HID SYSTEM.
This 35W HID Xenon Conversion kit is designed for single beam only, if you are looking for a kit to replace both your high and low beam please see our other listings for bi-xenon hi/lo telescopic HID kits. The kit contains everything you need to upgrade your existing car's headlight system to the best lighting technology available today.
- HIDs (High Intensity Discharge) are tightly sealed bulbs that rely on an electrical charge to ignite xenon gas contained within the bulb. A normal halogen bulb uses a filament which can burn out in as little as 200 hours. HID bulbs are gas filled capsules that are rated for a lifespan of nearly 4500 hours. HID bulbs also shine much brighter due to this technology.
- Unlike halogen bulbs, HID's emit a type of light that closely resembles natural daylight and is therefore easier on human eyes. In fact, HID lights are currently used in most sports arenas, stadiums, and train stations worldwide. Don't be fooled by lower end Xenon replica bulbs sold at most retail shops. They are no match for the intensity, purity, and efficiency of high intensity discharge headlights.
- Majority of the installation is Plug-N-Play and is simple enough for a first time installer to do in 20-30 minutes. Our kits plug right into your existing headlight assembly and all necessary hardware for installation is included.
***Before you purchase please be sure to read the "Payment and Shipping Information" section below otherwise your order may be delayed!***
35W HID Xenon Conversion Kit Comes With:
2 Xenon HID Bulbs
2 X HID Ballasts
2 Double side tape
Zip Ties x 1 pack
Installation Diagram (not shown)
Ballast With the harness and bulbs pluged in
*Certain cars may require a relay harness and or canceller(sold separately).
Color Temperatures and Sizes We Offer
- 3000K GOLDEN YELLOW 3000k (MOST PENETRATION IN RAIN AND ADVERSE WEATHER)
- 5000K PURE WHITE (VERY CLEAN)
- 6000K DIAMOND WHITE (HAS A LITTLE HUE OF BLUE, POPULAR CHOICE)
- 8000K ICEBURG BLUE (LIGHT BLUE BUT STILL GIVES OUT GOOD AMOUT OF LIGHT)
- 10000K BRILLIANT BLUE (MORE BLUE, 80% OUTPUT OF THE 5000k)
- 12000K EXOTIC VIOLET (LESS LUMEN, HOWEVER "EXOTIC")
- 30000K PINK/VIOLET (MORE REDISH COMPARE TO THE 12K)
- Green - Special color
H1, H3, H4(low), 9003(low) ,HB2(low), H6m(low), H7, H8, H9, H10, 9145, 5202, H11, H13(low), 9008 (Low), 880/881 (All 800 series), 9004(low), HB1(Low), 9005, HB3, 9006, HB4, 9007(low), HB5 (Low), D2S, D2R, D2C, H27, H16, 5202
If you are not sure about which bulb type to buy, please refer to the following link
* Search for your vehicle's bulb size application HERE *
Payment, Shipping and Warranty Information
All of our HID Conversion Kits, HID Bulbs, and Digital Ballasts are covered by a 2-Year Warranty. The warranty covers any factory defects with the bulbs and ballasts. If the product stops working within 2-Years from the date you purchased it, send it back to us and we will replace the defective item. It's as easy as that! Keep in mind that our defective rate on HID Kits and parts is less than 0.3% (yes, less than 1%!) so you can buy with confidence. Please write down the following information and keep it on record for your warranty: Buyer's Name, Date of Purchase, Bulb Size and Temperature.
Don't forget to specify the following information in order to assure that your shipment is not delayed.
- BULB TYPE:
- COLOR TEMPERTURE:
- CONTACT PHONE NUMBER:
- SHIPPING ADDRESS:
Please see our "Shipping and Payment" tab for more details.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1974 Chevrolet El Camino Pro Street: 6.160 @ 223.000
Randy Walker, Engine: 841, Tires: Goodyear
1982 Datsun 210 : 8.890 @ 150.000
cesar zeno, Engine: toyota 3tc engine, Turbos: t66 turbonetics Tires: 28*11.5
2004 Koenigsegg CCR : 9.120 @ 146.250
NA, Tires: Michelin Pilot Sport PS2
1979 Chevrolet El Camino : 9.900 @ 138.000
BRIAN PENCE, Engine: 496, Tires: HOOSIER 14.5W,32
1978 Chevrolet El Camino ss: 10.310 @ 136.240
james miller, Engine: 355 cu, Tires: 29.5 -12.5w-15 hoosier
1981 Chevrolet El Camino : 10.420 @ 130.950
Craig Ritchie, Engine: 408, Tires: M/T Et Drags 28x9.0/15
1964 Chevrolet El Camino : 10.902 @ 120.070
John Sapone, Engine: 468,
1981 Chevrolet El Camino : 10.940 @ 121.000
Ken Reynolds, Engine: 388, Tires: goodyear drag radials
1982 Chevrolet El Camino SS: 11.000 @ 118.000
Wheels, Engine: 468,
1982 Chevrolet El Camino ss: 11.201 @ 117.950
greg, Engine: 350 chevy, Tires: Mickys skins& drag radial
1980 Chevrolet El Camino : 11.260 @ 120.450
, Engine: 454, Turbos: n/a Tires: 29x10.5x15
1971 Chevrolet El Camino GMC Sprint: 11.440 @ 116.400
Javier R, Engine: 496, Tires: REAR 31X16.5
1980 Datsun 210 Coupe: 11.500 @ 120.000
Colorao, Engine: 13B 6-Port Rotary, Tires: MT 24.5 x 7.0/13
1970 Chevrolet El Camino ss: 11.760 @ 112.000
cory ralph, Engine: 383, Tires: hoosier 28x10 slicks
1968 Chevrolet El Camino Malibu: 11.803 @ 121.750
Jose Vazquez, Engine: 383 Stroker, Supercharger: Procharger D11SC Tires: 275/50-15 Mickey Thompson ET Streets
1985 Chevrolet El Camino ss: 11.820 @ 112.366
Neil Bonaudi, Engine: sbc 60 over, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: drag lites and 27.50x10.0x15 M&H
1965 Chevrolet El Camino : 11.822 @ 112.380
Stan Allan, Engine: 350, Supercharger: B&M 144 Tires: M/T 10x26
1979 Chevrolet El Camino : 11.830 @ 112.030
300, Engine: 383, Tires: 29-12-15
1967 Chevrolet El Camino : 11.920 @ 112.100
Blasco, Engine: 454 big block done .30 over, Tires: MT
1972 Chevrolet El Camino 405 sbc: 11.954 @ 111.780
Gord Esau, Engine: 405 sbc, Tires: M T 275/50 drag radials