This item has been shown 17455 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
BRAND NEW XENON 35W HID CONVERSION KITS!!!
REPLACE YOUR CURRENT HALOGEN HEADLIGHTS WITH A MORE POWERFUL, EFFICIENT, AND BETTER LOOKING HID SYSTEM.
This 35W HID Xenon Conversion kit is designed for single beam only, if you are looking for a kit to replace both your high and low beam please see our other listings for bi-xenon hi/lo telescopic HID kits. The kit contains everything you need to upgrade your existing car's headlight system to the best lighting technology available today.
- HIDs (High Intensity Discharge) are tightly sealed bulbs that rely on an electrical charge to ignite xenon gas contained within the bulb. A normal halogen bulb uses a filament which can burn out in as little as 200 hours. HID bulbs are gas filled capsules that are rated for a lifespan of nearly 4500 hours. HID bulbs also shine much brighter due to this technology.
- Unlike halogen bulbs, HID's emit a type of light that closely resembles natural daylight and is therefore easier on human eyes. In fact, HID lights are currently used in most sports arenas, stadiums, and train stations worldwide. Don't be fooled by lower end Xenon replica bulbs sold at most retail shops. They are no match for the intensity, purity, and efficiency of high intensity discharge headlights.
- Majority of the installation is Plug-N-Play and is simple enough for a first time installer to do in 20-30 minutes. Our kits plug right into your existing headlight assembly and all necessary hardware for installation is included.
***Before you purchase please be sure to read the "Payment and Shipping Information" section below otherwise your order may be delayed!***
35W HID Xenon Conversion Kit Comes With:
2 Xenon HID Bulbs
2 X HID Ballasts
2 Double side tape
Zip Ties x 1 pack
Installation Diagram (not shown)
Ballast With the harness and bulbs pluged in
*Certain cars may require a relay harness and or canceller(sold separately).
Color Temperatures and Sizes We Offer
- 3000K GOLDEN YELLOW 3000k (MOST PENETRATION IN RAIN AND ADVERSE WEATHER)
- 5000K PURE WHITE (VERY CLEAN)
- 6000K DIAMOND WHITE (HAS A LITTLE HUE OF BLUE, POPULAR CHOICE)
- 8000K ICEBURG BLUE (LIGHT BLUE BUT STILL GIVES OUT GOOD AMOUT OF LIGHT)
- 10000K BRILLIANT BLUE (MORE BLUE, 80% OUTPUT OF THE 5000k)
- 12000K EXOTIC VIOLET (LESS LUMEN, HOWEVER "EXOTIC")
- 30000K PINK/VIOLET (MORE REDISH COMPARE TO THE 12K)
- Green - Special color
H1, H3, H4(low), 9003(low) ,HB2(low), H6m(low), H7, H8, H9, H10, 9145, 5202, H11, H13(low), 9008 (Low), 880/881 (All 800 series), 9004(low), HB1(Low), 9005, HB3, 9006, HB4, 9007(low), HB5 (Low), D2S, D2R, D2C, H27, H16, 5202
If you are not sure about which bulb type to buy, please refer to the following link
* Search for your vehicle's bulb size application HERE *
Payment, Shipping and Warranty Information
All of our HID Conversion Kits, HID Bulbs, and Digital Ballasts are covered by a 2-Year Warranty. The warranty covers any factory defects with the bulbs and ballasts. If the product stops working within 2-Years from the date you purchased it, send it back to us and we will replace the defective item. It's as easy as that! Keep in mind that our defective rate on HID Kits and parts is less than 0.3% (yes, less than 1%!) so you can buy with confidence. Please write down the following information and keep it on record for your warranty: Buyer's Name, Date of Purchase, Bulb Size and Temperature.
Don't forget to specify the following information in order to assure that your shipment is not delayed.
- BULB TYPE:
- COLOR TEMPERTURE:
- CONTACT PHONE NUMBER:
- SHIPPING ADDRESS:
Please see our "Shipping and Payment" tab for more details.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2006 Mercedes-Benz CL65 AMG RENNtech: 10.274 @ 137.460
SGC, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: Stock Tires: Mickey Thompson Drag Radials
2005 Mercedes-Benz CL65 AMG Speedriven: 10.725 @ 128.080
V12Godspeed, Engine: V12, Turbos: stock
2006 Mercedes-Benz CL65 AMG VRP: 10.730 @ 130.860
Marko, Engine: stock, Turbos: stock Tires: 315/30/18
2005 Mercedes-Benz CL65 AMG : 10.740 @ 128.280
Matt H, Engine: 6.0L V-12, Turbos: stock twins Tires: 265/40-18 M/T Drag radials
2006 Mercedes-Benz CL65 AMG VRP: 10.760 @ 129.280
2005 Mercedes-Benz CL65 AMG : 10.790 @ 127.320
RaceHorse, Engine: stock, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: stock Tires: 265/40/18 Mickey Thompson
2007 BMW 335i Vishnu/FFTEC Single Turbo (Procede): 10.822 @ 131.990
Shiv Pathak, Engine: stock, Turbos: Vishnu/FFTEC Single Turbo Tires: Hoosier slicks
2006 Mercedes-Benz CL65 AMG VRP: 10.825 @ 129.790
2006 Mercedes-Benz CL65 AMG : 10.930 @ 128.040
SGC, Engine: stock, Turbos: stock Tires: M/T Drag Radials
2006 Mercedes-Benz CL65 AMG VRP: 10.970 @ 129.000
2006 Mercedes-Benz CL65 AMG RENNtech: 10.980 @ 127.070
SGC, Engine: stock, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: stock Tires: Drag radials 265 40 18
2005 Mercedes-Benz CL65 AMG amg: 10.980 @ 126.580
johnny icebags, Tires: 245/18 mt dr's
2007 BMW 335i Vishnu/FFTEC Single Turbo (Procede): 11.007 @ 130.697
Shiv Pathak, Engine: stock, Turbos: Vishnu/FFTEC Single Turbo Tires: Hoosier Slicks
2005 Mercedes-Benz CL65 AMG : 11.057 @ 122.880
Anthony Wheelus, Tires: MT ET Streets 265/40-18
2005 Mercedes-Benz CL65 AMG : 11.100 @ 125.000
johnny icebags, Tires: 245/18 mickey thompsons
2007 BMW 335i JB4/BMS-N54 WORLD RECORD-NO NOS: 11.108 @ 127.210
LostMarine, Turbos: RB Tires: MT ET Streets
2014 Ferrari 458 SPECIALE: 11.110 @ 125.710
RAT, Engine: mid-engine, RWD 4.5-liter V-8 597 hp,
2008 BMW 335i JB4 Steptronic Sedan: 11.111 @ 129.470
Hotrod182, Engine: 3.0 Inline Six, Supercharger: na Turbos: Factory TT Tires: Nitto. NT555R
2007 BMW 335i Auto: 11.125 @ 125.370
Ali Abbas, Engine: N54, Turbos: RB turbo's Tires: MT 245/40/18
2008 BMW 335i JB4 Steptronic Sedan: 11.128 @ 129.430
Hotrod 182, Engine: 3.0L Inline six, Turbos: Stock TT Tires: Nitto NT555R