This item has been shown 16473 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
BRAND NEW XENON 35W HID CONVERSION KITS!!!
REPLACE YOUR CURRENT HALOGEN HEADLIGHTS WITH A MORE POWERFUL, EFFICIENT, AND BETTER LOOKING HID SYSTEM.
This 35W HID Xenon Conversion kit is designed for single beam only, if you are looking for a kit to replace both your high and low beam please see our other listings for bi-xenon hi/lo telescopic HID kits. The kit contains everything you need to upgrade your existing car's headlight system to the best lighting technology available today.
- HIDs (High Intensity Discharge) are tightly sealed bulbs that rely on an electrical charge to ignite xenon gas contained within the bulb. A normal halogen bulb uses a filament which can burn out in as little as 200 hours. HID bulbs are gas filled capsules that are rated for a lifespan of nearly 4500 hours. HID bulbs also shine much brighter due to this technology.
- Unlike halogen bulbs, HID's emit a type of light that closely resembles natural daylight and is therefore easier on human eyes. In fact, HID lights are currently used in most sports arenas, stadiums, and train stations worldwide. Don't be fooled by lower end Xenon replica bulbs sold at most retail shops. They are no match for the intensity, purity, and efficiency of high intensity discharge headlights.
- Majority of the installation is Plug-N-Play and is simple enough for a first time installer to do in 20-30 minutes. Our kits plug right into your existing headlight assembly and all necessary hardware for installation is included.
***Before you purchase please be sure to read the "Payment and Shipping Information" section below otherwise your order may be delayed!***
35W HID Xenon Conversion Kit Comes With:
2 Xenon HID Bulbs
2 X HID Ballasts
2 Double side tape
Zip Ties x 1 pack
Installation Diagram (not shown)
Ballast With the harness and bulbs pluged in
*Certain cars may require a relay harness and or canceller(sold separately).
Color Temperatures and Sizes We Offer
- 3000K GOLDEN YELLOW 3000k (MOST PENETRATION IN RAIN AND ADVERSE WEATHER)
- 5000K PURE WHITE (VERY CLEAN)
- 6000K DIAMOND WHITE (HAS A LITTLE HUE OF BLUE, POPULAR CHOICE)
- 8000K ICEBURG BLUE (LIGHT BLUE BUT STILL GIVES OUT GOOD AMOUT OF LIGHT)
- 10000K BRILLIANT BLUE (MORE BLUE, 80% OUTPUT OF THE 5000k)
- 12000K EXOTIC VIOLET (LESS LUMEN, HOWEVER "EXOTIC")
- 30000K PINK/VIOLET (MORE REDISH COMPARE TO THE 12K)
- Green - Special color
H1, H3, H4(low), 9003(low) ,HB2(low), H6m(low), H7, H8, H9, H10, 9145, 5202, H11, H13(low), 9008 (Low), 880/881 (All 800 series), 9004(low), HB1(Low), 9005, HB3, 9006, HB4, 9007(low), HB5 (Low), D2S, D2R, D2C, H27, H16, 5202
If you are not sure about which bulb type to buy, please refer to the following link
* Search for your vehicle's bulb size application HERE *
Payment, Shipping and Warranty Information
All of our HID Conversion Kits, HID Bulbs, and Digital Ballasts are covered by a 2-Year Warranty. The warranty covers any factory defects with the bulbs and ballasts. If the product stops working within 2-Years from the date you purchased it, send it back to us and we will replace the defective item. It's as easy as that! Keep in mind that our defective rate on HID Kits and parts is less than 0.3% (yes, less than 1%!) so you can buy with confidence. Please write down the following information and keep it on record for your warranty: Buyer's Name, Date of Purchase, Bulb Size and Temperature.
Don't forget to specify the following information in order to assure that your shipment is not delayed.
- BULB TYPE:
- COLOR TEMPERTURE:
- CONTACT PHONE NUMBER:
- SHIPPING ADDRESS:
Please see our "Shipping and Payment" tab for more details.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2004 Koenigsegg CC8S : 10.050 @ 135.120
NA, Tires: Michelin Pilot Sport PS2
2009 Toyota Camry SE: 13.800 @ 103.640
SCOTT, Engine: 3.5 V6,
2008 Toyota Camry LE: 14.090 @ 98.230
2000 Toyota Camry LE: 14.113 @ 101.290
Josh T., Engine: 1MZ-FE, Supercharger: TRD M62 S/C Tires: All Season 225/60/15
1999 Toyota Camry : 14.143 @ 98.910
gLok, Engine: 1MZ-FE 3.0 litre V6, Tires: Sumitomo HTRZ-II 215/45R17
2007 Toyota Camry SE: 14.347 @ 97.380
2010 Toyota Camry SE V6: 14.380 @ 98.990
2009 Toyota Camry : 14.444 @ 100.013
2001 Toyota Camry : 14.519 @ 101.000
Joel, Engine: 1MZ-FE 3.0 litre V6, Tires: Fuzion Z-Rated 225-45-17
2000 Toyota Camry : 14.600 @ 100.000
beast, Engine: 1MZ-FE 3.0 litre V6,
2007 Toyota Camry SE: 14.610 @ 97.020
NA, Tires: Toyo Proxes J33
1999 Toyota Camry LE V6: 15.085 @ 89.720
1997 Toyota Camry LE: 15.602 @ 87.270
Franklin, Engine: 1MZ-FE, Tires: good year
1996 Toyota Camry XLE V6: 15.917 @ 94.680
Nam, Engine: 3.0L 1MZ-Fe, Supercharger: None Turbos: None Tires: Kuhmo Ecsta 711
1995 Toyota Camry : 16.123 @ 81.000
Christa S., Engine: Toyota 2400 (2.4)l,
2012 Toyota Camry SE: 16.300 @ 88.110
ET, Engine: Dohc 16v - valve inline 4: 178 horsepower, Tires: Turanza EL400 02 P215/55R-17 93V M+S
1988 Toyota Camry LE: 16.400 @ 86.740
Brian Harmer, Engine: 2.0 3sfe 4 cyl., Tires: P195/65 Bridgestone Potenza RE910
1988 Toyota Camry : 16.700 @ 82.300
HotwheelHarmer, Engine: 4cyl 3sfe, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: P195/70/R14 firestone FR680
1986 Toyota Camry : 16.700 @ 88.000
Gary Lowell, Engine: 2.0, Tires: Toyo Proxes Zr4
1984 Toyota Camry : 16.760 @ 0.000
Tomas Lindblad, Engine: 2.0 Injection, Tires: 175/60 14 in the front and 155/70 14 in the rear