This item has been shown 14298 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
BRAND NEW XENON 35W HID CONVERSION KITS!!!
REPLACE YOUR CURRENT HALOGEN HEADLIGHTS WITH A MORE POWERFUL, EFFICIENT, AND BETTER LOOKING HID SYSTEM.
This 35W HID Xenon Conversion kit is designed for single beam only, if you are looking for a kit to replace both your high and low beam please see our other listings for bi-xenon hi/lo telescopic HID kits. The kit contains everything you need to upgrade your existing car's headlight system to the best lighting technology available today.
- HIDs (High Intensity Discharge) are tightly sealed bulbs that rely on an electrical charge to ignite xenon gas contained within the bulb. A normal halogen bulb uses a filament which can burn out in as little as 200 hours. HID bulbs are gas filled capsules that are rated for a lifespan of nearly 4500 hours. HID bulbs also shine much brighter due to this technology.
- Unlike halogen bulbs, HID's emit a type of light that closely resembles natural daylight and is therefore easier on human eyes. In fact, HID lights are currently used in most sports arenas, stadiums, and train stations worldwide. Don't be fooled by lower end Xenon replica bulbs sold at most retail shops. They are no match for the intensity, purity, and efficiency of high intensity discharge headlights.
- Majority of the installation is Plug-N-Play and is simple enough for a first time installer to do in 20-30 minutes. Our kits plug right into your existing headlight assembly and all necessary hardware for installation is included.
***Before you purchase please be sure to read the "Payment and Shipping Information" section below otherwise your order may be delayed!***
35W HID Xenon Conversion Kit Comes With:
2 Xenon HID Bulbs
2 X HID Ballasts
2 Double side tape
Zip Ties x 1 pack
Installation Diagram (not shown)
Ballast With the harness and bulbs pluged in
*Certain cars may require a relay harness and or canceller(sold separately).
Color Temperatures and Sizes We Offer
- 3000K GOLDEN YELLOW 3000k (MOST PENETRATION IN RAIN AND ADVERSE WEATHER)
- 5000K PURE WHITE (VERY CLEAN)
- 6000K DIAMOND WHITE (HAS A LITTLE HUE OF BLUE, POPULAR CHOICE)
- 8000K ICEBURG BLUE (LIGHT BLUE BUT STILL GIVES OUT GOOD AMOUT OF LIGHT)
- 10000K BRILLIANT BLUE (MORE BLUE, 80% OUTPUT OF THE 5000k)
- 12000K EXOTIC VIOLET (LESS LUMEN, HOWEVER "EXOTIC")
- 30000K PINK/VIOLET (MORE REDISH COMPARE TO THE 12K)
- Green - Special color
H1, H3, H4(low), 9003(low) ,HB2(low), H6m(low), H7, H8, H9, H10, 9145, 5202, H11, H13(low), 9008 (Low), 880/881 (All 800 series), 9004(low), HB1(Low), 9005, HB3, 9006, HB4, 9007(low), HB5 (Low), D2S, D2R, D2C, H27, H16, 5202
If you are not sure about which bulb type to buy, please refer to the following link
* Search for your vehicle's bulb size application HERE *
Payment, Shipping and Warranty Information
All of our HID Conversion Kits, HID Bulbs, and Digital Ballasts are covered by a 2-Year Warranty. The warranty covers any factory defects with the bulbs and ballasts. If the product stops working within 2-Years from the date you purchased it, send it back to us and we will replace the defective item. It's as easy as that! Keep in mind that our defective rate on HID Kits and parts is less than 0.3% (yes, less than 1%!) so you can buy with confidence. Please write down the following information and keep it on record for your warranty: Buyer's Name, Date of Purchase, Bulb Size and Temperature.
Don't forget to specify the following information in order to assure that your shipment is not delayed.
- BULB TYPE:
- COLOR TEMPERTURE:
- CONTACT PHONE NUMBER:
- SHIPPING ADDRESS:
Please see our "Shipping and Payment" tab for more details.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1963 Chevrolet Corvette : 6.540 @ 211.360
1963 Chevrolet Corvette Split Window Twin Turbo Pro Mod Street Legal: 6.751 @ 209.960
Rod, Engine: 400ci SM BLK, Turbos: 88mm Garrett Tires: MT SR Radials, 22.5 x 33
1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass : 6.910 @ 201.930
Phil Osborne, Engine: Jim Oddy Built 509 BBC, Supercharger: BDS 14-71 Hi Helix Tires: Goodyear 1490 34.5x17x16
1963 Chevrolet Corvette Split Window: 7.214 @ 192.160
Frank Tamez, Engine: 632, Tires: Hoosier
1963 Chevrolet Corvette : 7.230 @ 186.000
phil osman, Engine: 632 big block with 850 shot NOS, Supercharger: no Turbos: no
2007 Chevrolet Corvette Carlyle Racing 106mm Turbo: 7.680 @ 194.910
atomicfusion, Engine: Livernois built 427 LSX Iron block, Turbos: IPS Custom made Single 106mm Front Mount Turbo kit
1963 Chevrolet Corvette : 7.850 @ 176.310
Mike Henderson, Engine: 540ci Chevy,
2007 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Single Turbo GT55: 8.150 @ 172.850
Mark Carlyle, Engine: 427LSX, Turbos: GT55 Tires: Mickey Thompson 325/60/15 Dragradials
2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06: 8.495 @ 156.280
Paul Ziajski, Engine: 346 cid LS6, Turbos: Precision T67 Tires: M/T ET Drag
2006 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Turbo: 8.581 @ 165.500
Frans96ss, Engine: 434 Cu in ERL LS7 Block, Turbos: 91.5mm Turbo Tires: drag radials
2003 Chevrolet Corvette coupe: 8.694 @ 149.030
Digivex Dave, Engine: LS2 402, Supercharger: Novi Tires: M/T P275/60R15
2000 Chevrolet Corvette convertable: 8.710 @ 159.000
Robbie clark, Engine: 347, Supercharger: f1
2001 Chevrolet Corvette C5 Z06: 8.720 @ 158.520
Paul Major, Engine: 422, Tires: Hoosier Quick time pro 28x11.5x16
1968 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible: 8.835 @ 153.340
Alex & Dayna Sawchyn, Engine: 555 Shafiroff, Tires: Hoosier 31x18.5
1979 Chevrolet Corvette AWD Turbo by VTG: 8.884 @ 166.600
Grzegorz Staszewski, Engine: sbc 350ci, Turbos: turbonetics T-106
1970 Chevrolet Corvette : 8.898 @ 156.280
Mark B. Shaw, Engine: 511 ci, Tires: 28x11.5x15 ET drags
2006 Chevrolet Corvette ZO6 Redline Motorsports Twin Turbo: 9.070 @ 159.590
Redline Motorsports, Engine: 432 Cubic Inch LS, Turbos: twin GT35R
1986 Chevrolet Corvette : 9.107 @ 151.730
Steve MacDonald, Engine: 434 small block, Tires: Mickey Thompson Drag Radials
2000 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 427 C5R: 9.250 @ 150.900
John Reese, Engine: 427/C5R, Supercharger: Procharger F1R Tires: Hoosier 28 X 16 X 12
1967 Chevrolet Corvette Roadster: 9.287 @ 143.260
Vince Bennett, Engine: 468 BBC, Tires: MT ET Street