This item has been shown 497 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
in Title & Description
PayPal with Any
X20 LOCKING LUG RIM/WHEEL LOCK NUTS M12x1.25 BLACK+KEY
- 100% brand new. Never been tried or installed
- Made of Forged Steel
- Package included; 20pcs Closed ended Racing Lug nuts and Lug nut key
- Thread size: M12 x 1.25"
- Overall length: 34.5mm
- No instructions included. Professional installation is highly recommended
$0.00 - USA Domestic: (Within the US 48 states)
$29.98 - AK, HI, PR and PO Box
$29.98 - GU, VI, SAIPAN and Canada
$49.98 - International
Fixed Shipping Charges
FedEx, UPS, USPS
I will ship to:
USA Lower 48 states, Canada (We do NOT ship to APO/ FPO addresses)
8.75% for CA state buyers
Check-Out Now! Click the Pay Now button at the top of this listing to immediately proceed with our checkout and payment process. Please note that the Pay Now button is ONLY available after winning an sale or completing a Buy It Now purchase.
Check-Out Later If you do not choose to Check-Out now, you will be notified by via e-mail that you are the winning buyer. There is no need to contact us to arrange payment. We will automatically send you an e-mail within 24 hours of an sale closing. Our message will contain a link to our simple and secure checkout system, where you will be able to quickly and conveniently pay for your purchase. You may also continue purchasing additional items from our sales or store.
You have 5 days from the end of the first purchase to add additional items to your order. Make sure all of your sales have ended prior to checking out. All of your purchases will be consolidated into one checkout!
Shipping and Handling Charge
- What are the shipping method? All shipments are made via FedEx, UPS and United States Postal Service either by regular airmail (3-5 days) or Priority Mail (2-3 days) depending on the types of products purchased. Majority of our orders will be ship within 2 business days (mostly within 24hrs) (All mail transit time stated above is best estimated but not guaranteed.)
All shipments requires physical addresses, no PO Box address will be shipped.
- Shipping and handling (S&H) is not negotiable.
- Please use the CHECKOUT LINK right above of the sale to checkout.
- We accept PayPal only.
- We reserve the right to file Non-Paying buyer if payment is not received 10 days after the sale ended.
**We stand behind the products we sell. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, we'll be happy to process an exchange or refund the product less S&H within 30 Days of your purchase.
All return items will require a RMA number, which is given by our Customer Service Department only. Please allow 10-14 days for returns and exchange to be process.
- Please inspect all your order(s) upon receipt.
- All return items MUST be in brand new condition which means the item is never installed and kept in the original packaging, otherwise you will be subjected to a 20% restocking fee.
- We will not reship replacement(s) before we get a claim approval for the lost or stolen item(s) or the returned item from customers. In most cases, all shipping and handling fees are non-refundable, unless it has been approved by our Customer Service Department.
- Any item(s) that the buyer states as defective will be tested by our Returns Department, if there is no problems or errors found during testing, there will be a mandatory 20% restocking fee for the price of the item.
- Once the RMA# is issued, the buyer will have 30 days to return the item, if any items that is return after 30 days, the item(s) are subject for rejection. If the items are returned without an RMA#, we reserve the rights to reject the item or charge the buyer a 20% restocking fee.
- All items are brand new unless otherwise stated.
- PROFESSIONAL installation is highly recommended. Buyer assumes all risk on usage.
Have any questions or contact us about something you already purchased? We love to hear from you. For items already purchased, kindly include your item number for faster response time.
DPT Motorsport operates from Monday through Friday, 10 am to 6 pm (PST).
ATTENTION: We do not answer any emails over the weekend.
All emails will be replied in the order it was received the following business day.
Thank you for choosing DPT Motorsport and happy offerding.
© Copyright 2008 DPT Motorsport. All Rights Reserved. All Trademark & Logo, Property of their Respective Owners.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1994 Volkswagen Gol saveiro: 8.380 @ 180.000
Javier Di Maio, Engine: 2.0, Turbos: gtx47r
1972 AMC Javelin SST: 8.855 @ 159.570
Lon Schultz, Engine: 408 inch small block, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Mickey Thompson E/T Street
1985 Holden Commodore VK: 9.270 @ 145.850
Nick Zamagias, Engine: Ls3 416ci, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: Goodyear 28x9.0x15
1970 AMC Javelin SST: 9.527 @ 141.600
Hate, Engine: AMC 390, Tires: GoodYear 14x32x15
1988 Holden Commodore : 9.930 @ 142.000
Eddie Yilmaz, Engine: 3.3ltr, Tires: 17 incg
1972 AMC Javelin amx: 10.400 @ 130.000
jerry morse, Engine: sbc 377, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 31.5
1972 AMC Javelin : 10.400 @ 130.000
1982 Holden Commodore VH GROUP 3: 10.680 @ 126.500
MANUEL M, Engine: HOLDEN 383,
1995 Holden Commodore VR: 10.710 @ 128.300
trent, Engine: 355, Tires: 225/245/35/20
2003 Holden Commodore SV8: 10.765 @ 126.010
Mark H, Engine: 346 LS1, Tires: MT Drag Radials
1996 Holden Commodore calais: 10.938 @ 147.000
john princi, Engine: V6, Supercharger: capa vortex Tires: pirelli p-zeros
2001 Holden Commodore vx ss: 11.280 @ 119.520
Robbie, Engine: 346 ci, Tires: 235/60/15 mt et street
1968 AMC Javelin SST: 11.452 @ 119.800
Hate, Engine: AMC 390, Tires: MH 275/60-15
1971 AMC Javelin SST: 11.830 @ 113.866
Lou Fontaine, Engine: 401(.30 over), Tires: McCreary/front. MT Slicks/rear
1974 AMC Javelin : 11.949 @ 114.600
F. Carpio, Engine: 401 AMC, Tires: MT ET Drags
2000 Volkswagen Gol 8v special: 12.212 @ 117.844
Paulo Goncalves, Engine: ap-1.8, Turbos: neuspeed turbo kit Tires: nitto streetdrag
2000 Holden Commodore VX Calais Series 1: 12.749 @ 106.760
Scruffy, Engine: LS1, Supercharger: No Turbos: No Tires: Pirelli P7
1986 Holden Commodore VK: 12.782 @ 107.440
Frazer O'Reilly, Engine: injected 304 v8, Supercharger: STA under bonnet Turbos: N/A Tires: 235/40/18, 26/10.5/16 et streets
2002 Holden Commodore VX 2 Calais: 13.249 @ 105.410
Vxchev, Engine: LS1, Tires: 235/45/17
1970 AMC Javelin sst: 13.410 @ 106.450
dave, Engine: 365, Tires: m&h 26x9