This item has been shown 33 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Wheel Lug Nut
Quality Guaranteed • Made in the USA • Backed by Warranty • 30 Day Return Policy
WHL NUT STN CPD M14-
Replaces Ford Motor Company# 2L3Z 1120-AA
Fits the Following Applications:
Information for Buyers
FAQ & Common Terms
- Left & Right is the orientation when sitting in the car. Left indicates Driver's side, Right Passenger's side.
- New Take-Off (NTO) means a quality, low-cost OEM part in like-new condition. See More »
- New Old Stock (NOS) means a fully-functioning, still-new item which may be dusty from storage. See More »
- Special Order Items require additional handling time & have higher restocking fees. See More »
- Oversized Items require special handling and may cost more to ship or take longer to be delivered. See More »
- Payment Delays Unpaid item grievances are initiated within 14 days when payment has not been made. Payment may still be made after grievance is initiated, and will cancel the grievance.
- Adjustments or Cancellations can be made without penalty as long as item has not yet shipped; just contact us!
- Item Arrives Damaged Please preserve the package, take a photo if possible, and contact us as soon as possible. See More »
- Lost Package If you suspect your package is lost, contact us so we can investigate or send a replacement.
Quality Assurance, Returns & Warranty
- Returns & Exchanges Accepted for any reason within 30 days for unused & unaltered products. Fees may apply.
- To Initate a Return or Exchange, contact us BEFORE shipping & please read our full return policy: See More »
- This Item has a Warranty: One year against manufacturer's defects. Initiate a Claim »
- Free Shipping, when advertised, is only for destinations within the contiguous US. All other destinations must pay additional fees.
- Shipping Speed upgraded by request. We reserve the right to change method with comparable speed without notice. See More »
- Handling Time may be longer for special-order items and items bound for international and non-contiguous destinations.
- Special Requests accomodated whenever possible, but directions such as "Leave on Porch" should be directed to your delivery person.
- Backorders may occur. We can confirm stock any time on request. In the event of a backorder, we will contact you promptly.
- Hours Live customer service is available Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm EST, excluding US National Holidays.
- Email should be directed through 's "Ask a Question" link. Responses within one business day.
- Phone calls should be directed to 888-533-9119 (Toll Free).
Visit StoreFavorite SellerContact UsView Policies
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1993 Mazda RX-7 : 7.344 @ 179.640
Steve Rossen, Engine: 13B Bridge Port with SCR Apex Seals, Turbos: 2 x Garrett 35/82R Tires: M/T 21.25/12.2-15W
1995 Mazda RX-7 : 7.790 @ 170.700
Dee Karagiannis, Engine: 13b, Turbos: Borq Warner
1995 Mazda RX-7 : 8.590 @ 156.350
Ray Lochhead, Engine: SR Motorsports Built, Turbos: KKK large single Stage 5 Tires: Hoosiers
1993 Mazda RX-7 : 8.640 @ 155.000
RAUL AGRESSE, Engine: 93 13B, Turbos: T-66
1987 Mazda RX-7 turbo II: 8.840 @ 153.800
rafael(TIMEMACHINES RACING), Engine: 13b mazda rotary,
1978 Mazda RX-7 Series 1: 8.962 @ 149.630
Paul Carey, Engine: 20B, Supercharger: 8/71 Littlefield Tires: 33x15x15, 15x4.5
1993 Mazda RX-7 : 8.990 @ 150.540
R Hoffman, Engine: 13B, Turbos: Custom Single Tires: Slick
1987 Mazda RX-7 Turbo II: 9.200 @ 150.000
Chris Anderson(crispeed), Engine: 13BRE, Turbos: T-72 Tires: Mickey Thompson 10x26x15
1993 Mazda RX-7 : 9.279 @ 154.120
Ari Yallon, Engine: 13B-REW, Turbos: Greddy T88 Tires: 26x11.5x15 ET street
1985 Mazda RX-7 GSLSE: 9.300 @ 143.000
Ray Lochhead, Turbos: Large Single Tires: Full Slicks
1993 Mazda RX-7 : 9.305 @ 152.540
ari yallon, Engine: 13B-REW, Turbos: Greddy T88 Tires: 26x11.5x15 ET street
1993 Mazda RX-7 Outlaw RWD: 9.500 @ 168.000
Rick Stiles, Engine: 20B 3 Rotor Cosmo, Turbos: Single Turbo
1984 Mazda RX-7 : 9.530 @ 143.000
Samuel Lee, Turbos: Large Single Tires: Full Slicks
1993 Mazda RX-7 : 9.626 @ 144.740
Ari Yallon, Engine: 13B turbo, Turbos: Greddy Tires: M/T
1993 Mazda RX-7 : 9.808 @ 142.510
Ray Wilson, Engine: 1.3L 2Rotor, Turbos: T51 Tires: 26/10.5/16 ET Streets
1983 Mazda RX-7 gs12: 9.850 @ 135.000
jesus, Engine: 12@, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: turbo Tires: 26x8.5mt
1983 Mazda RX-7 : 9.900 @ 137.000
Steve, Engine: chevy 350, Tires: 15*29*15.5 micket thompson
1985 Mazda RX-7 : 9.910 @ 137.000
David Atkins, Engine: Custom built Rotary, Supercharger: Camden Tires: micky thompson drag slicks
1994 Mazda RX-7 : 9.980 @ 143.000
Sam Powers, Engine: 13B, Turbos: GReddy Tires: BFgoodrich slicks
1993 Mazda RX-7 : 10.014 @ 141.500
Ari Yallon, Engine: 13B-REW, Turbos: Greddy single Tires: ET Street (DOT)