This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
"We chop 'em, you swap 'em."
XAAJ 168 PicturesShippingWarrantyReturns Location
EXHAUST MANIFOLD HEAT SHIELD
Came From: 1998 Volvo V70
2.4L 5-Cyl Non-Turbo[more parts] Part Number: None Notes: None
FUNCTIONAL GRADECOSMETIC GRADE
A COSMETIC ITEM )
Perfect working condition
Excellent condition, little
to no wear and tear
Working condition, may have
Average cosmetic condition
Possibly damaged but still
Above average cosmetic issues
Cores and rebuildable parts
- Sold AS-IS
Cosmetic parts damaged / removed
PICTURES OF ACTUAL ITEM
(not stock photos)
STORE POLICIES SHIPPING:
- We'll ship with FedEx or USPS either the same day or next day after payment clears.
- We'll email you the tracking information as soon as we ship your order. It may take up to 48 hours for the shipping server to update the link.
- Insurance, packaging, and handling are all included in the shipping price.
- We combine shipping. Contact us if you need a revised invoice.
- We ship to the USA. We DO NOT ship internationally (this includes Canada and Mexico).
- Shipments to AK, HI, PR, VI, GU, NMI, AFO/APO are subject to a surcharge. Contact us for more information.
- We do local pickups!
- Pickups are on an appointment basis only - 8am-4pm PDT. Please call to arrange a pickup.
- Local pickups are CASH ONLY.
- We're in Hesperia, CA (Suite B6).
- There is a $10 charge for pickups on weekends and after hours.
- We guarantee that this item will work for 30 days after listing end, unless otherwise noted.
- All cores / rebuildable parts are sold AS IS with no guarantee.
- Any attempt to disassemble any electronics will void the warranty.
- If there is a problem with your item, please contact us. (Be sure to include all relevant info, like the item number.)
- The buyer is responsible for shipping costs of returns or replacements.
- We accept returns within 30 days of listing end.
- There is a restocking fee (for all returns) of 25% or $8, whichever is greater.
- Shipping and handling costs cannot be refunded.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1998 Volvo S70 GLT: 13.805 @ 99.490
Justin Sylvia, Turbos: 16t
1998 Volvo S70 T5 SE: 13.821 @ 101.710
Kyle Fedsin, Engine: 2.3, Turbos: Mitsu 18T Tires: Marangoni Verso
1998 Volvo V70 R: 13.960 @ 111.000
Steffen Scheibler, Engine: 2.3l Turbocharged, Supercharger: None Turbos: Mitsubishi T3/T04-E BB Tires: 225/35/18
1998 Volvo S70 GLT: 14.008 @ 97.600
Robert K, Engine: B5254T, Supercharger: Non Turbos: Out of a High Pressure T5 C70 Tires: Stock 195/65/15
2005 Volvo V70 T5: 14.021 @ 101.300
JH, Engine: 2.4 T5, Turbos: KKK24 Tires: 235/35/19
2006 Volvo V70 R: 14.322 @ 97.900
200054, Tires: F1 GS D3 245/40/17
1998 Volvo S70 R: 14.369 @ 100.020
Sander, Engine: 2,3 Turbo, Turbos: TD04HL-18T Tires: 215/45 R17 Nokian Z
1998 Volvo S70 T5 Manual: 14.384 @ 97.980
Derek, Engine: 2.3L I5, Turbos: HPT Tires: Hankook Ventus
1998 Volvo S70 T5: 14.410 @ 99.510
1998 Volvo S70 T5M: 14.502 @ 98.440
Andrew Tolman, Engine: 2.3,
1998 Volvo V70 T5CD: 14.634 @ 95.340
Jerry, Turbos: stock Tires: 205/50/16 Goodyear Eagle F1
1998 Volvo S70 T5: 14.664 @ 98.775
Alex Domalewski, Engine: 2.3, Turbos: yes Tires: 225/45
1998 Volvo V70 R fwd: 14.824 @ 99.710
Gary Wallace, Engine: 2319, Turbos: 19t Tires: AVON ZZ3
1998 Volvo V70 T5CD: 14.849 @ 92.020
Jerry Brodrick, Engine: stock, Supercharger: no Turbos: 16g (stock) Tires: Goodyear Eagle F1
1998 Volvo S70 T5: 14.948 @ 95.980
Gary Wallace, Engine: 2.3, Turbos: standard Mitsu 16T Tires: 235/40/18
1998 Volvo V70 T5 CD P1: 15.000 @ 97.120
Jon Banks, Engine: 2319cc, Turbos: Yes (Mitsubishi 16T) Tires: AVON ZZ3
1998 Volvo V70 T5CD: 15.060 @ 95.870
Jerry Brodrick, Engine: 2.3 litre, Turbos: 16T Tires: Eagle F1 205/50/16
1999 Volvo V70 R AWD: 15.606 @ 87.950
Will Schneider, Engine: 236 HP, Turbos: YES
2004 Volvo V70 R AWD: 15.654 @ 93.059
Alex, Engine: B5254T4, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: stock K24 Tires: Kumho Ecsta ASX
2008 Volvo V70 3.2: 15.810 @ 91.110
NA, Engine: Inline-6, Tires: Michelin Pilot HX MXM4