This item has been shown 62 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
"We chop 'em, you swap 'em."
XAAJ 168 PicturesShippingWarrantyReturns Location
EXHAUST MANIFOLD HEAT SHIELD
Came From: 1998 Volvo V70
2.4L 5-Cyl Non-Turbo[more parts] Part Number: None Notes: None
FUNCTIONAL GRADECOSMETIC GRADE
A COSMETIC ITEM )
Perfect working condition
Excellent condition, little
to no wear and tear
Working condition, may have
Average cosmetic condition
Possibly damaged but still
Above average cosmetic issues
Cores and rebuildable parts
- Sold AS-IS
Cosmetic parts damaged / removed
PICTURES OF ACTUAL ITEM
(not stock photos)
STORE POLICIES SHIPPING:
- We'll ship with FedEx or USPS either the same day or next day after payment clears.
- We'll email you the tracking information as soon as we ship your order. It may take up to 48 hours for the shipping server to update the link.
- Insurance, packaging, and handling are all included in the shipping price.
- We combine shipping. Contact us if you need a revised invoice.
- We ship to the USA. We DO NOT ship internationally (this includes Canada and Mexico).
- Shipments to AK, HI, PR, VI, GU, NMI, AFO/APO are subject to a surcharge. Contact us for more information.
- We do local pickups!
- Pickups are on an appointment basis only - 8am-4pm PDT. Please call to arrange a pickup.
- Local pickups are CASH ONLY.
- We're in Hesperia, CA (Suite B6).
- There is a $10 charge for pickups on weekends and after hours.
- We guarantee that this item will work for 30 days after listing end, unless otherwise noted.
- All cores / rebuildable parts are sold AS IS with no guarantee.
- Any attempt to disassemble any electronics will void the warranty.
- If there is a problem with your item, please contact us. (Be sure to include all relevant info, like the item number.)
- The buyer is responsible for shipping costs of returns or replacements.
- We accept returns within 30 days of listing end.
- There is a restocking fee (for all returns) of 25% or $8, whichever is greater.
- Shipping and handling costs cannot be refunded.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1998 Volvo S70 GLT: 13.805 @ 99.490
Justin Sylvia, Turbos: 16t
1998 Volvo S70 T5 SE: 13.821 @ 101.710
Kyle Fedsin, Engine: 2.3, Turbos: Mitsu 18T Tires: Marangoni Verso
1998 Volvo V70 R: 13.960 @ 111.000
Steffen Scheibler, Engine: 2.3l Turbocharged, Supercharger: None Turbos: Mitsubishi T3/T04-E BB Tires: 225/35/18
1998 Volvo S70 GLT: 14.008 @ 97.600
Robert K, Engine: B5254T, Supercharger: Non Turbos: Out of a High Pressure T5 C70 Tires: Stock 195/65/15
2005 Volvo V70 T5: 14.021 @ 101.300
JH, Engine: 2.4 T5, Turbos: KKK24 Tires: 235/35/19
2006 Volvo V70 R: 14.322 @ 97.900
200054, Tires: F1 GS D3 245/40/17
1998 Volvo S70 R: 14.369 @ 100.020
Sander, Engine: 2,3 Turbo, Turbos: TD04HL-18T Tires: 215/45 R17 Nokian Z
1998 Volvo S70 T5 Manual: 14.384 @ 97.980
Derek, Engine: 2.3L I5, Turbos: HPT Tires: Hankook Ventus
1998 Volvo S70 T5: 14.410 @ 99.510
1998 Volvo S70 T5M: 14.502 @ 98.440
Andrew Tolman, Engine: 2.3,
1998 Volvo V70 T5CD: 14.634 @ 95.340
Jerry, Turbos: stock Tires: 205/50/16 Goodyear Eagle F1
1998 Volvo S70 T5: 14.664 @ 98.775
Alex Domalewski, Engine: 2.3, Turbos: yes Tires: 225/45
1998 Volvo V70 R fwd: 14.824 @ 99.710
Gary Wallace, Engine: 2319, Turbos: 19t Tires: AVON ZZ3
1998 Volvo V70 T5CD: 14.849 @ 92.020
Jerry Brodrick, Engine: stock, Supercharger: no Turbos: 16g (stock) Tires: Goodyear Eagle F1
1998 Volvo S70 T5: 14.948 @ 95.980
Gary Wallace, Engine: 2.3, Turbos: standard Mitsu 16T Tires: 235/40/18
1998 Volvo V70 T5 CD P1: 15.000 @ 97.120
Jon Banks, Engine: 2319cc, Turbos: Yes (Mitsubishi 16T) Tires: AVON ZZ3
1998 Volvo V70 T5CD: 15.060 @ 95.870
Jerry Brodrick, Engine: 2.3 litre, Turbos: 16T Tires: Eagle F1 205/50/16
1999 Volvo V70 R AWD: 15.606 @ 87.950
Will Schneider, Engine: 236 HP, Turbos: YES
2004 Volvo V70 R AWD: 15.654 @ 93.059
Alex, Engine: B5254T4, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: stock K24 Tires: Kumho Ecsta ASX
2008 Volvo V70 3.2: 15.810 @ 91.110
NA, Engine: Inline-6, Tires: Michelin Pilot HX MXM4