This item has been shown 20675 times.
Code Scanner for Hummer This scanner supports all 10 modes of OBD-II and features a unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key, color display, and built-in speaker. It is truly the ultimate in power and affordability allowing users to do their jobs faster. In addition, thousands of troubleshooter code tips help technicians save diagnosis and repair time.
Features: · Work with all 1996 and newer vehicles (OBD II & CAN) domestic and import
· Features the unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification
· Bright color coded LED's provide Readiness Status.
· Built in speaker provides audible tone every 3 minutes when vehicle becomes ready.
· Live Data – Displays, records and plays back complete OBDII vehicle data stream
· Retrieves generic (P0, U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P2, P3, and U1) and pending codes
· Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes, and resets monitors
· Displays DTC definitions on the color screen
· View freeze frame data
· Displays monitor and Inspection Maintenance (I/M) readiness status
· Retrieve vehicle information (VIN, CIN, and CVN)
· Troubleshooter code tips guide technicians to the root cause of trouble code faster, saving diagnosis and repair time
· Enhanced OBD-II Mode 6
· Prints data via PC
· Multilingual menu and DTC definitions (English, Spanish and French)
· USB cable included for product updates
· Internet software updates and upgrades via USB Interface
Contents: · Scan Tool
· User's Manual
· CD software
· OBD-II Cable
· USB cable
Compatible Vehicles: GM '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
Ford '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
Chrysler '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
Toyota '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
Honda '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
Nissan '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
All other Asian and European '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
International Customers Please note that the vehicles in the compatibility chart of this listing is specifically for vehicles sold in the North American market. However, most international vehicles are also OBD-II compliant, but two things need to be checked:
1) Under the dashboard, there should be a connector that looks like this:
2) Under the hood, on the emissions label/sticker, it should somewhere say OBD-II compliant.
If it has these two things, then this will work on your vehicle.
In Europe, petrol vehicles sold with year model 2001+ and diesel vehicles sold with year model 2004+ are OBD-II compliant.
In Australia and New Zealand vehicles sold with model year 2006+ are OBD-II Compliant.
offer with confidence! We have been in business on since 2003! We have assisted thousands of happy customers, just look at dour response! We have ASE Certified Parts Specialist, ready to help you!
Not sure this will fit your car?
Send me a message and I'll double check for you! Please provide me with the year, make, model and any other information you have on your vehicle.Don't see what you are looking for?
Send me a message! Tell me what you are looking for and also provide me with your vehicle's information. MrTaquito85's Store Policies
Payment, Shipping & Handling