This item has been shown 2027 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
SEARCH OUR store
- Order by Noon EST and this part ships today!
- Always Free Shipping with your AM-AutoParts orders.
- Lowest price on brand new, in-the-box auto parts.
Engine Lower Oil Pan Aluminum NEW for Audi A4 A6 VW Passat V6
- Cast aluminum construction, like the original
- Lower Section
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 078 103 604AC, 078103604AC, 078 103 604N, 078103604N, 078 103 604T, 078103604T
- Direct bolt on replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Includes oil drain plug
- Gasket not included
- Correct for models that do not have a Low Oil Sensor
- 1999-01 Audi A4 Lower Engine Oil Pan for V6 2.8L V6 (without Low Oil Sensor)
- 1997-98 Audi A4 Lower Engine Oil Pan for V6 2.8L V6
- 1996-98 Audi A6 Lower Engine Oil Pan
- 1999-00 Audi A6 Lower Engine Oil Pan for V6 2.8L V6 (without Low Oil Sensor)
- 2000 Audi A6 Lower Engine Oil Pan for V6 2.7L V6 (without Low Oil Sensor)
- 1998-99 VW Passat Lower Engine Oil Pan for V6 2.8L V6
- 2002-05 VW Passat Lower Engine Oil Pan for V6 2.8L V6 (without Low Oil Sensor)
10 Year Warranty
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's 10 Year Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will replace the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser.
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. We're staffed from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday and usually reply within hours. All items are continually re-listed. If we are unable to answer your question before the current listing ends, another sale will be available.
AM Autoparts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:
Shipping and Billing:
- We only accept payment from, and ship to, Confirmed PayPal addresses.
- We ship to the continental 48 states; we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, The Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico.
- We are unable to accept payments from, or ship to, international addresses including Canada.
- We ship 98% of packages the same day if ordered before 12:00 PM EST.
- AM Autoparts is happy to warranty our parts for 60 days after purchase. Parts must be in new, salable condition. AM Autoparts reserves the right to assess a 15% restocking fee.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If a part arrives damaged, or is defective, it is our responsibility to take care of it but it must be reported to us immediately.
Payment: Immediate Payment via PayPal. Please purchase and pay for the item through the sale, and do not manually send us a PayPal payment.
We're here for you!
We are proud to offer quality service and we want your transaction to go perfectly. Take advantage of our customer service representatives who are here to help you; contact us on . Thank you for your interest and we hope to do business with you!
Business hours: 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2000 Audi A4 B5 1.8t GT35R Turbo: 10.553 @ 132.350
Mike Hood, Engine: 2032cc, Turbos: GT35R Tires: BFG 225/45/17
2000 Audi A4 B5 1.8t HTA3586 Turbo: 10.732 @ 135.970
Mike Hood, Engine: 2032cc, Turbos: Forced Performace HTA3586 Tires: Hoosier 245/45/17 drag radials
1997 Audi A4 1.8T GT35R: 10.821 @ 130.110
Chris Tapp, Engine: 4 cyl 20V 2.0liter, Turbos: GT35R Tires: toyo ra1
1998 Audi A4 TQM: 11.704 @ 131.480
Lucas Lozo, Engine: 2.0L, Turbos: GT35R
2001 Audi A6 2.7TT SSP Tuned: 11.830 @ 119.030
Nick, Turbos: K04
2000 Audi A4 1.8T TQM: 12.115 @ 119.770
Sean Tate, Engine: 1.8T, Turbos: GT35R Tires: All Season Good year
1998 Audi A4 A4: 12.189 @ 120.100
Joey L, Engine: 1.8l, Turbos: HTA3076r .82a/r Tires: Kumho ecsta mx
2001 Audi A4 B5 AWD: 12.195 @ 117.700
Joe Park, Engine: 1.8 liter, Turbos: GT3071R Tires: Pirelli Nero 225-40-18 M+S
2003 Audi A4 2 liter GT3076r: 12.210 @ 112.000
David Umpleby, Engine: 1.8 bored/stroked to 2 liter, Turbos: Gt3076r .63 Tires: street tires
1998 Audi A4 2.8: 12.329 @ 117.210
FAW, Engine: 2.7TT, Tires: Michelin Pilot Sport
2003 Audi A4 2.0 GT3076r: 12.342 @ 115.540
David Umpleby, Engine: 1.8t bored and stroked to 2 liter, Turbos: GT3076 .63 a/r Tires: Falken FK452
2004 Audi A4 : 12.382 @ 111.520
Sam McMillan, Engine: Stock 1.8T with drop in rods, Turbos: ATP 2971r Eliminator
1998 Volkswagen Passat gls: 12.426 @ 111.480
sergey, Engine: 1.8t, Turbos: gt 3070r Tires: street
1999 Audi A4 1.8t quattro: 12.439 @ 109.970
Alexandre Croteau, Turbos: gt28rs
2002 Volkswagen Passat gls: 12.445 @ 113.909
marc hubert, Engine: stock 1.8t, Turbos: bullseye s258 .55a/r Tires: 24.5x8x15 slicks on steelies
2000 Audi A4 1.8tqm: 12.475 @ 106.800
DANA JOHNSON, Engine: BONE STOCK INTERNALS ATW, Turbos: COMP TURBO 50 TRIM Tires: STREET TIRES
2003 Audi A4 1.8L Quattro: 12.594 @ 112.390
Daniel Harvey, Engine: 1.8L 4cyl, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: GT3076R Tires: Nitto Neo Gen
2003 Audi A4 1.8T: 12.613 @ 109.894
J-F, Engine: 2.0, Turbos: GT32 Tires: Shitty
2009 Audi A6 Prestige: 12.630 @ 108.730
Ken, Engine: 3.0TFSI, Supercharger: Stock
2001 Audi A4 1.8T: 12.697 @ 109.890
Brandon Hiller, Engine: stock AWM, Turbos: GT2871r elim Tires: 235/40/18