This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
SEARCH OUR store
- Order by Noon EST and this part ships today!
- Always Free Shipping with your AM-AutoParts orders.
- Lowest price on brand new, in-the-box auto parts.
Volkswagen VW Passat Audi A4 A6 S4 V6 Engine Oil Pan w/Low Level Sensor
This replacement oil pan is among the highest quality replacements on the market. It's just what you need to get your engine in good working order again!
- Cast aluminum construction, like the original
- Lower Section
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 078 103 604AA, 078103604AA
- Direct bolt on replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Includes oil drain plug
- Gasket not included
Has provisional port for Low Oil Sensor
- Fits the following Audi / VW Engines as listed per application:
Only fits models that have a low oil sensor
Note: This oil pan has the port for a low oil level sensor. If you need the pan that does not have a low oil sensor, please see are other
Replace your leaking or damaged oil pan now with this great fitting alternative. It makes a great replacement and has good cost savings over a dealer unit.
- 1999-01 Audi A4 Lower Oil Pan for V6 2.8L with Low Oil Sensor Provision
- 1998 Audi A4 Lower Oil Pan for V6 2.8L with Low Oil Sensor Provision (Built After 8/01/97 Production Date)
- 2002-04 Audi A6 Lower Oil Pan for V6 2.7L Turbo with Low Oil Sensor Provision
- 1998-01 Audi A6 Lower Oil Pan for V6 2.8L with Low Oil Sensor Provision
- 2001-05 Audi Allroad Lower Oil Pan for V6 2.7L Turbo
- 1998 Audi Cabriolet Lower Oil Pan for V6 2.8L with Low Oil Sensor Provision
- 2000-02 Audi S4 Lower Oil Pan for V6 2.7L Turbo
- 1998-05 VW Passat Lower Oil Pan for V6 2.8L with Low Oil Sensor Provision
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. We're staffed from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday and usually reply within hours. All items are continually re-listed. If we are unable to answer your question before the current listing ends, another sale will be available.
AM Autoparts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:
Shipping and Billing:
- We only accept payment from, and ship to, Confirmed PayPal addresses.
- We ship to the continental 48 states; we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, The Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico.
- We are unable to accept payments from, or ship to, international addresses including Canada.
- We ship 98% of packages the same day if ordered before 12:00 PM EST.
- AM Autoparts is happy to warranty our parts for 60 days after purchase. Parts must be in new, salable condition. AM Autoparts reserves the right to assess a 15% restocking fee.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If a part arrives damaged, or is defective, it is our responsibility to take care of it but it must be reported to us immediately.
Payment: Immediate Payment via PayPal. Please purchase and pay for the item through the sale, and do not manually send us a PayPal payment.
We're here for you!
We are proud to offer quality service and we want your transaction to go perfectly. Take advantage of our customer service representatives who are here to help you; contact us on . Thank you for your interest and we hope to do business with you!
Business hours: 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1999 Audi S4 B5 5cyl: 9.400 @ 154.000
Ohman Racing, Engine: I5, Turbos: Schwitzer S400 Tires: Hoosier
1998 Audi S4 Killer: 9.458 @ 157.670
Oz, Engine: 2.7, Turbos: Mitsubishi custom Tires: hoosier
1998 Audi S4 Killer: 9.506 @ 154.800
Oz, Engine: 2,7, Turbos: precision turbo Tires: hoosier
1998 Audi S4 Killer: 9.710 @ 150.000
Oz, Engine: 2.7 Biturbo, Supercharger: --------- Turbos: GT28RS Tires: drag slick hoosier
1998 Audi S4 Killer: 9.930 @ 142.000
Oz, Engine: 2.7 biturbo, Turbos: GT28RS Tires: street legal 255/35/18
2000 Audi S4 VR6: 10.201 @ 143.420
Brian Haenszel, Engine: 2.9 vr6, Turbos: PTE 6766
2000 Audi S4 : 10.512 @ 137.560
GURUMAN, Engine: 3.01L, Turbos: gt28RS x 2 Tires: BF drag radials
2000 Audi A4 B5 1.8t GT35R Turbo: 10.553 @ 132.350
Mike Hood, Engine: 2032cc, Turbos: GT35R Tires: BFG 225/45/17
2000 Audi S4 : 10.647 @ 134.320
GURUMAN, Engine: 3.01L, Turbos: GT28RS
2000 Audi S4 : 10.677 @ 132.730
10SecS4, Turbos: OEM RS4
2000 Audi A4 B5 1.8t HTA3586 Turbo: 10.732 @ 135.970
Mike Hood, Engine: 2032cc, Turbos: Forced Performace HTA3586 Tires: Hoosier 245/45/17 drag radials
2000 Audi S4 Quattro: 10.734 @ 132.760
10SecS4, Engine: Bone Stock, Turbos: OEM RS4 K04s Tires: BFG DRs up front, Hoosier DRs in the back
1997 Audi A4 1.8T GT35R: 10.821 @ 130.110
Chris Tapp, Engine: 4 cyl 20V 2.0liter, Turbos: GT35R Tires: toyo ra1
2000 Audi S4 : 10.900 @ 131.350
GURUMAN, Engine: 3.01L, Turbos: GT28RS
2000 Audi S4 : 11.053 @ 128.150
Marc, Engine: Stock 2.7 DOHC V6 TT, Turbos: Twin K04 Tires: BFG G Force Drag Radial 225/45/17
2001 Audi S4 JHM Stage 3: 11.191 @ 130.723
Jason Harbinson, Engine: 2.7 Twin Turbo V6, Turbos: K04s (unmodified except adjusted waste gates) Tires: 225/40/R18 Kuhmo MX
2000 Audi S4 : 11.206 @ 122.660
that guy, Engine: stock, Turbos: OEM RS4 Tires: 235/40/18 Kumho Ecsta MX
2001 Audi S4 : 11.426 @ 122.055
Jason Harbinson, Engine: 2.7t stock, Turbos: K04s (unmodified)
2001 Audi S4 Single Turbo CEA 6266 T4: 11.436 @ 128.490
Oleg, Engine: 2.9, Turbos: Precission CEA 6266 T4 .68 A/R Tires: 235/45/17
1992 Audi S4 5cyl 20V Turbo: 11.453 @ 121.620
Eirikur B. Runarsson, Engine: 2.6 L, Turbos: Turbonetics GT-K 550 Tires: Toyo Proxes T1-R