This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Volkswagen VW Karmann Ghia Fender Medallion,Badge
Presenting a Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Fender Medallion, Badge, no apparent Part Number.
- Two mounting pins appear to be securely intact.
- Left side of medallion is scratch/scuffed; please see images above.
- Cosmetic condition is age appropriate for similar used 30 plus year old prior used automobile part; please view images to further assess cosmetic condition.
Payment and Shipping Information:
- Shipping via USPS Economy Mail is free for this item.
- Paypal is only method accepted for payment.
- No international shipments, please.
- The photos are of the actual sale item.
Items are described as accurately as possible, but prospective buyers should e-mail any additional questions.
Most automobile parts offered are cleaned prior to presenting for sale. Items presented are in used condition unless stated otherwise.
- All sales are final. Please only offer with the knowledge that we do not accept returns.
If any problems are encountered with shipping, item description, etc., please contact me before leaving response.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1987 Suzuki Samurai : 9.460 @ 138.000
Yiyito Deliz, Engine: 1,324cc, Supercharger: none Turbos: T3/T4 Custom turbo Tires: front M/T 24x5 rear M/T 26x10 slicks
1965 Factory-Five Mk3 Roadster : 12.941 @ 100.060
Freddie Hebert, Engine: 1998 explorer 5.0 EFI,
1987 Suzuki Samurai JX Soft Top: 19.344 @ 64.530
Michael Long, Engine: 1.3L / 1324cc G13B, Tires: 205/75/15
1987 Suzuki Samurai : 21.037 @ 58.220
Mike Breshears, Engine: 1.3, Tires: 31x10.5 Wild country RVT