This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Volkswagen VW Karmann Ghia Fender Medallion,Badge
Presenting a Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Fender Medallion, Badge, no apparent Part Number.
- Two mounting pins appear to be securely intact.
- Left side of medallion is scratch/scuffed; please see images above.
- Cosmetic condition is age appropriate for similar used 30 plus year old prior used automobile part; please view images to further assess cosmetic condition.
Payment and Shipping Information:
- Shipping via USPS Economy Mail is free for this item.
- Paypal is only method accepted for payment.
- No international shipments, please.
- The photos are of the actual sale item.
Items are described as accurately as possible, but prospective buyers should e-mail any additional questions.
Most automobile parts offered are cleaned prior to presenting for sale. Items presented are in used condition unless stated otherwise.
- All sales are final. Please only offer with the knowledge that we do not accept returns.
If any problems are encountered with shipping, item description, etc., please contact me before leaving response.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2006 BMW Z4 M-Roadster Nitrous: 13.150 @ 114.080
roy kwon, Engine: s54, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: crappy dunlop direzzas 275/30/19
2007 BMW Z4 M-Roadster : 13.210 @ 107.050
NA, Engine: Inline-6, Tires: Continental ContiSportContact
2006 BMW Z4 M-Roadster : 13.414 @ 105.740
Paul Lin, Tires: Potenza RE-01R
2006 BMW Z4 M-Roadster : 13.457 @ 103.780
Paul Lin, Tires: Michelin PS2
1994 BMW 850Ci : 13.520 @ 108.000
2008 Lexus LS600h l: 14.110 @ 100.710
NA, Tires: Dunlop SP Sort Maxx 101
1991 Volvo 740 SE : 14.901 @ 91.660
Eric, Engine: b230FT, Turbos: Mitsh. stock
2003 Honda Element 2WD EX: 16.600 @ 84.000
2006 Honda Element EX-P: 17.310 @ 81.011