This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Volkswagen VW Karmann Ghia Fender Medallion,Badge
Presenting a Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Fender Medallion, Badge, no apparent Part Number.
- Two mounting pins appear to be securely intact.
- Left side of medallion is scratch/scuffed; please see images above.
- Cosmetic condition is age appropriate for similar used 30 plus year old prior used automobile part; please view images to further assess cosmetic condition.
Payment and Shipping Information:
- Shipping via USPS Economy Mail is free for this item.
- Paypal is only method accepted for payment.
- No international shipments, please.
- The photos are of the actual sale item.
Items are described as accurately as possible, but prospective buyers should e-mail any additional questions.
Most automobile parts offered are cleaned prior to presenting for sale. Items presented are in used condition unless stated otherwise.
- All sales are final. Please only offer with the knowledge that we do not accept returns.
If any problems are encountered with shipping, item description, etc., please contact me before leaving response.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1980 Ford Granada 2.8i Ghia: 9.850 @ 144.750
stevieturbo, Engine: 402ci LS2, Supercharger: Vortech V7 YSi Tires: MT Dr's
1982 Yamaha XJ650 Seca Turbo: 12.060 @ 109.890
Cycleworld, Engine: 653cc air-cooled turbocharged DOHC in-line four, Turbos: Factory Mitsubishi TC03-06A
2003 Ferrari 575M Maranello: 12.610 @ 116.700
1982 Volvo 760 GLE : 14.700 @ 100.000
Jere Turunen, Engine: B230ET, Turbos: Garret T03 Tires: 225/40
1976 Ford Granada : 20.000 @ 68.190
Michael Gaglio, Engine: 250 cid 6cyl, Tires: Bf Goodrich radial t/a