This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Volkswagen VW Karmann Ghia Fender Medallion,Badge
Presenting a Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Fender Medallion, Badge, no apparent Part Number.
- Two mounting pins appear to be securely intact.
- Left side of medallion is scratch/scuffed; please see images above.
- Cosmetic condition is age appropriate for similar used 30 plus year old prior used automobile part; please view images to further assess cosmetic condition.
Payment and Shipping Information:
- Shipping via USPS Economy Mail is free for this item.
- Paypal is only method accepted for payment.
- No international shipments, please.
- The photos are of the actual sale item.
Items are described as accurately as possible, but prospective buyers should e-mail any additional questions.
Most automobile parts offered are cleaned prior to presenting for sale. Items presented are in used condition unless stated otherwise.
- All sales are final. Please only offer with the knowledge that we do not accept returns.
If any problems are encountered with shipping, item description, etc., please contact me before leaving response.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1969 Pontiac Tempest Custom S: 9.250 @ 148.500
Kristinn Rúdólfsson, Engine: 464cid traditional Pontiac., Supercharger: n/a Turbos: Single 88mm. Tires: 29.5/10.5 W M/T
1970 Chrysler Valiant Pacer: 9.824 @ 136.030
Simon, Engine: 440, Tires: Goodyear slicks
1961 Pontiac Tempest coupe: 9.870 @ 135.500
david Hanson, Engine: 461 c.i. pontiac, Tires: 33x10.5x15 MT
1964 Pontiac Tempest : 10.718 @ 123.850
Jim Taylor, Engine: 400, Supercharger: No Turbos: No Tires: M-T/Goodyear 29/11
1969 Pontiac Tempest sedan: 11.851 @ 114.610
Brian Baker, Engine: Pontiac 455, Tires: MT 29.5 x 9
1971 Chrysler Valiant Charger 770: 11.990 @ 114.670
Mal, Engine: Gen 3 6.1 SRT HEMI, Tires: MT ET SR 255/60/15
1972 Chrysler Valiant Pacer: 12.026 @ 115.662
johnny, Engine: 340 mopar, Tires: hoosier
1967 Pontiac Tempest : 12.572 @ 111.700
Bruce Gleason, Engine: pontiac 406 cu. in., Tires: M/T sportsman
1966 Chrysler Valiant vc/australian: 12.705 @ 107.010
steve, Engine: 318, Tires: 24/8.5