This item has been shown 3736 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
SEARCH OUR store
- Order by Noon EST and this part ships today!
- Always Free Shipping with your AM-AutoParts orders.
- Lowest price on brand new, in-the-box auto parts.
Gas Fuel Pump Module for Volkswagen VW Jetta Beetle Golf NEW
This assembly features the following specifications:
- Mounts in fuel tank
- Complete assembly
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 1J0 919 051 J, 1J0919051J, 1J0 919 087 H, 1J0919087H, 1J0 919 087 J, 1J0919087J
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
Does not fit diesel engines
- 2004 VW Beetle Fuel Pump Module (thru VIN 400000)
- 2004 VW Beetle Convertible Fuel Pump Module (thru VIN 300000)
- 1998-03 VW Beetle Fuel Pump Module (excluding Diesel Engines)
- 2005 VW Golf Fuel Pump Module (excluding Diesel Engines)
- 2004 VW Golf Fuel Pump Module (excluding Diesel Engines) (excluding R32 Models)
- 2003 VW Golf Fuel Pump Module for Models with Tank Mounted Pump (excluding Diesel Engines)
- 2000-02 VW Golf Fuel Pump Module (excluding Diesel Engines)
- 1999 VW Golf Fuel Pump Module (excluding Diesel Engines) (from 9/98 production date)
- 2005 VW Jetta (8th Vin Digit J or M) Fuel Pump Module (excluding Diesel Engines)
- 2004 VW Jetta Fuel Pump Module (excluding Diesel Engines)
- 2002-03 VW Jetta Fuel Pump Module (excluding Diesel Engines)
- 2001 VW Jetta Fuel Pump Module (excluding Diesel Engines)
- 2000 VW Jetta Fuel Pump Module (excluding Diesel Engines)
- 1999 VW Jetta Fuel Pump Module (excluding Diesel Engines) (from 9/98 production date)
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. We're staffed from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday and usually reply within hours. All items are continually re-listed. If we are unable to answer your question before the current listing ends, another sale will be available.
AM Autoparts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:
Shipping and Billing:
- We only accept payment from, and ship to, Confirmed PayPal addresses.
- We ship to the continental 48 states; we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, The Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico.
- We are unable to accept payments from, or ship to, international addresses including Canada.
- We ship 98% of packages the same day if ordered before 12:00 PM EST.
- AM Autoparts is happy to warranty our parts for 60 days after purchase. Parts must be in new, salable condition. AM Autoparts reserves the right to assess a 15% restocking fee.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If a part arrives damaged, or is defective, it is our responsibility to take care of it but it must be reported to us immediately.
Payment: Immediate Payment via PayPal. Please purchase and pay for the item through the sale, and do not manually send us a PayPal payment.
We're here for you!
We are proud to offer quality service and we want your transaction to go perfectly. Take advantage of our customer service representatives who are here to help you; contact us on . Thank you for your interest and we hope to do business with you!
Business hours: 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1991 Volkswagen Golf 19E: 8.657 @ 165.440
16Vampir, Engine: 1.8 16V, Turbos: GTX4202R Tires: 23x7.5
1961 Volkswagen Beetle Sedan: 8.670 @ 162.000
Dean, Engine: vw, Turbos: garrett
1950 Volkswagen Beetle Pro Turbo Bug: 8.876 @ 160.200
Leif, Engine: vw flat four 2400cc, Turbos: Single T66 Tires: M/T
1957 Volkswagen Beetle : 9.020 @ 0.000
Rich "Vdub" White, Engine: 2332, Turbos: cb intercooled Tires: 135's and 8 inch sli
1956 Volkswagen Beetle : 9.040 @ 150.830
Jerry Matsko, Engine: 2276 cc, Turbos: 1 big garret turbo Tires: M&H front runners and slicks
1970 Volkswagen Beetle 1300: 9.070 @ 155.710
Robert Jongen, Engine: Subaru EJ20, Turbos: GT4293 Tires: Hoosier 26x9.0x15
1965 Volkswagen Beetle : 9.513 @ 135.650
Sam Young, Engine: Electric, Tires: M&H Drag Slicks & Front Runners
1997 Volkswagen Jetta VR6 turbo: 9.700 @ 146.000
Brian Kirchberger, Engine: VR6, Turbos: GT40 Tires: Slicks
1963 Volkswagen Beetle : 10.000 @ 139.000
Lance Gregory, Engine: 2295cc, Turbos: T4
1989 Volkswagen Golf 19E: 10.006 @ 142.410
Boba, Engine: 2.0L 16V KR, Turbos: GT4094R
1991 Volkswagen Golf 2 GTI 19E: 10.371 @ 140.433
Boba, Engine: 1,8L 16V KR, Supercharger: Garrett GT40R Turbos: Single Turbo Tires: MT Drag
1956 Volkswagen Beetle Sedan Garrett GT3076R Turbo: 10.410 @ 131.000
Dean, Engine: 2180 Type 1 (131 cu. in.), Supercharger: N/A Turbos: Garrett GT3076R Tires: M&H 22/3.5 FT; Hoosier 9.0x15's Rear
1990 Volkswagen Golf 1.8t 20v: 10.598 @ 134.570
James Hodson, Engine: 1.8t, Turbos: IHI VF34/20 Tires: M and H Racemaster slicks
1981 Volkswagen Golf 1.9 PDtdi: 10.793 @ 126.000
Fekete Tamás, Engine: 1.9 PDtdi, Turbos: Gyulaturbo Tires: MH racemaster
2004 Volkswagen Golf 1.8T: 10.855 @ 126.820
Casper, Engine: Modified 1.8 T, Supercharger: gReddy Turbos: Modified Stock Turbo Tires: Toyo
1965 Volkswagen Beetle : 10.870 @ 121.566
Michael Meyer, Engine: NA - 2387cc, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: mt 8 wide
1991 Volkswagen Golf 19E: 10.880 @ 132.350
Boba, Engine: 2.0L 16V KR Turbo, Turbos: GT3582R Tires: Toyo Drag Slicks
1964 Volkswagen Beetle 1: 10.920 @ 128.000
mike mullins, Engine: 138ci aircooled, Turbos: T04
1969 Volkswagen Beetle : 11.200 @ 102.000
Chris white, Engine: 3256cc stroker, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 215/60/17
1970 Volkswagen Beetle : 11.500 @ 117.890
rafi pro, Engine: 1835, Tires: 26.7