This item has been shown 968 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
in Title & Description
PayPal with Any
VW RABBIT/GTI/JETTA/SCIROCCO 1.6L/1.8L SOHC/DOHC STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST HEADER
- 100% brand new, Never been tried or installed
- Full stainless steel header, Made of high quality T-304 stainless steel with CNC
- Metal gasket and bolts included, Super light weight
- Add Instant Horsepower (10-15 hp)
- Inlet: 1.50" x 1.25" (Oval)
- Outlet: 2.25"
- No instructions included, Professional installation is highly recommended
- 75 / 76 / 77 / 78 / 79 / 80 / 81 / 82 / 83 Volkswagen VW Rabbit / GTI 1.6L / 1.8L
- 85 / 86 / 87 / 88 /89Volkswagen VWCabriolet1.8L
- 84Volkswagen VW Jetta 1.8L
- 75 / 76 / 77 / 78 / 79 / 80 / 81 / 82 / 83 / 84 / 85 / 86 / 87 / 88 Volkswagen VWScirocco1.6L / 1.8L 8-Valve Model
- Please Check with the Compatibility Chart for More Information.
$0.00 - USA Domestic: (Within the US 48 states)
$80.00 - AK, HI, PR and PO Box
$80.00 - GU, VI, SAIPAN and Canada
$180.00 - International
Fixed Shipping Charges
FedEx, UPS, USPS
I will ship to:
USA Lower 48 states, Canada (We do NOT ship to APO/ FPO addresses)
8.75% for CA state buyers
Check-Out Now! Click the Pay Now button at the top of this listing to immediately proceed with our checkout and payment process. Please note that the Pay Now button is ONLY available after winning an sale or completing a Buy It Now purchase.
Check-Out Later If you do not choose to Check-Out now, you will be notified by via e-mail that you are the winning buyer. There is no need to contact us to arrange payment. We will automatically send you an e-mail within 24 hours of an sale closing. Our message will contain a link to our simple and secure checkout system, where you will be able to quickly and conveniently pay for your purchase. You may also continue purchasing additional items from our sales or store.
You have 5 days from the end of the first purchase to add additional items to your order. Make sure all of your sales have ended prior to checking out. All of your purchases will be consolidated into one checkout!
Shipping and Handling Charge
- What are the shipping method? All shipments are made via FedEx, UPS and United States Postal Service either by regular airmail (3-5 days) or Priority Mail (2-3 days) depending on the types of products purchased. Majority of our orders will be ship within 2 business days (mostly within 24hrs) (All mail transit time stated above is best estimated but not guaranteed.)
All shipments requires physical addresses, no PO Box address will be shipped.
- Shipping and handling (S&H) is not negotiable.
- Please use the CHECKOUT LINK right above of the sale to checkout.
- We accept PayPal only.
- We reserve the right to file Non-Paying buyer if payment is not received 10 days after the sale ended.
**We stand behind the products we sell. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, we'll be happy to process an exchange or refund the product less S&H within 30 Days of your purchase.
All return items will require a RMA number, which is given by our Customer Service Department only. Please allow 10-14 days for returns and exchange to be process.
- Please inspect all your order(s) upon receipt.
- All return items MUST be in brand new condition which means the item is never installed and kept in the original packaging, otherwise you will be subjected to a 20% restocking fee.
- We will not reship replacement(s) before we get a claim approval for the lost or stolen item(s) or the returned item from customers. In most cases, all shipping and handling fees are non-refundable, unless it has been approved by our Customer Service Department.
- Any item(s) that the buyer states as defective will be tested by our Returns Department, if there is no problems or errors found during testing, there will be a mandatory 20% restocking fee for the price of the item.
- Once the RMA# is issued, the buyer will have 30 days to return the item, if any items that is return after 30 days, the item(s) are subject for rejection. If the items are returned without an RMA#, we reserve the rights to reject the item or charge the buyer a 20% restocking fee.
- All items are brand new unless otherwise stated.
- PROFESSIONAL installation is highly recommended. Buyer assumes all risk on usage.
Have any questions or contact us about something you already purchased? We love to hear from you. For items already purchased, kindly include your item number for faster response time.
DPT Motorsport operates from Monday through Friday, 10 am to 6 pm (PST).
ATTENTION: We do not answer any emails over the weekend.
All emails will be replied in the order it was received the following business day.
Thank you for choosing DPT Motorsport and happy offerding.
© Copyright 2008 DPT Motorsport. All Rights Reserved. All Trademark & Logo, Property of their Respective Owners.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1994 Volkswagen GTI : 9.140 @ 164.157
marc hubert, Engine: 2.0 20v, Turbos: bullseyepower AX368 t3 .70a/r Tires: 28x9x15xt m&h
1997 Volkswagen Jetta VR6 turbo: 9.700 @ 146.000
Brian Kirchberger, Engine: VR6, Turbos: GT40 Tires: Slicks
1988 Volkswagen GTI : 10.030 @ 147.000
Steve Oliveira, Engine: VR6, Turbos: GT40 , now a different
1997 Volkswagen GTI 2.5T AWD: 10.173 @ 146.810
Dominic, Engine: 5cyl 2.5L, Turbos: GT35R Tires: falken ziexx
1982 Volkswagen Rabbit gl: 10.760 @ 128.800
allen mcdonough, Engine: 1.8l 8v cross flow, Turbos: 60-1 hifi stage 5 hotside Tires: m&h 24.5/8.5 13
2012 Volkswagen GTI MK6 DSG: 10.992 @ 133.130
Guy Harding, Engine: APR Rods & pistons, Turbos: APR Stage 3 GT3071 Tires: MT Slicks
2007 Volkswagen GTI MKV: 11.010 @ 131.790
Greg, Engine: 2.0, Turbos: 3076r
1996 Volkswagen GTI : 11.100 @ 133.000
Xspeedracer, Engine: VR6, Turbos: 1 Tires: slicks front stock street rear
2012 Volkswagen GTI Golf MK VI: 11.299 @ 115.050
Vishal Matai, Turbos: K04 Tires: Hoosiers
2010 Volkswagen GTI GIAC Stage 3+: 11.434 @ 130.660
Sam W., Engine: 2.0 TSI, Turbos: GT3071 Tires: M&H Slicks
1983 Volkswagen Rabbit GTI: 11.454 @ 129.920
aaron crossley, Engine: 20vBT Audi 1.8T, Turbos: GT3582R w/ .82A/R Tires: MT 24.5 x 9 front, M&H 24 x 3.6 rear
1984 Volkswagen Rabbit GTI: 11.478 @ 125.240
Drew Schaeffer, Engine: 1.8 20v, Supercharger: no Turbos: yes Tires: 24.5
1987 Volkswagen Scirocco GTX: 11.640 @ 125.600
Marc Hubert, Engine: 2.0 16v, Turbos: GT30R Tires: 22x8x15
1998 Volkswagen GTI VR6: 11.679 @ 117.580
Daniel Freiwald, Engine: Stock, Turbos: Kinetics stage 2
1984 Volkswagen Rabbit DURON MOTORSPORT: 11.770 @ 125.000
Jeovany Duron, Engine: 1880 ABA Block, Turbos: Chinnesse T70 Tires: MH 24.5x8.5x13
2010 Volkswagen GTI AWE/GIAC K04: 11.876 @ 117.090
AWE Tuning, Engine: Stock 2.0T TSI, Turbos: K04-64 Tires: Hoosier DR
2010 Volkswagen GTI AWE/GIAC K04: 11.930 @ 120.310
AWE Tuning, Engine: 2.0T TSI, Turbos: K04-64 Tires: Hoosier DR
1983 Volkswagen Rabbit GTI: 11.960 @ 126.000
Martijn van Bakel, Engine: 1,8L 20v, Supercharger: - Turbos: GT30R Tires: M/T drag radial 23
2007 Volkswagen GTI MKV 2.0T: 12.020 @ 117.500
Chris Tapp, Engine: 2.0T upgraded rods, Turbos: gt30
2009 Volkswagen Scirocco tsi: 12.100 @ 116.000
faizel cassim, Engine: 2lt tsi, Turbos: k04 Tires: hoosiers