This item has been shown 4218 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Order by 5PM EST and this Part Ships TODAY!
- Always Free Shipping with your AM-AutoParts orders.
- Lowest price on brand new, in-the-box auto parts.
O2 02 Oxygen Sensor NEW for Audi Porsche Volkswagen
- Direct Fit
- Correct Connector No cutting or splicing
- Correct wire length (30.2")
- Downstream Sensor as listed per applications
- 4 wire configuration
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 06C906265A, 06C906265E, 06C 906 265 A, 06C 906 265 E
- Built and tested to strict quality control standards
Note: For clarification purposes:
- Upstream location is between the catalytic converter and the engine
- Downstream location is between the catalytic converter and the tailpipe
- 2003-06 Audi A4 Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for L4 1.8L Turbo (excluding Quattro Models)
- 2002-04 Audi A4 Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for V6 3.0L
- 2000-06 Audi A4 Quattro Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for L4 1.8L Turbo
- 2002-04 Audi A6 Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for V6 3.0L
- 2002-05 Audi Allroad Upstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for V6 2.7L Turbo
- 2001-06 Audi TT Quattro Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for L4 1.8L Turbo
- 2001 Audi TT Quattro Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for L4 1.8L Turbo
- 2004-06 Porsche Cayenne Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for V6 3.2L
- 2003-06 Porsche Cayenne Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for V8 4.5L Turbo
- 2003-06 Porsche Cayenne Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for V8 4.5L
- 2001 VW Beetle Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for L4 1.8L Turbo (Engine ID APH)
- 2001-05 VW Passat Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for L4 1.8L Turbo
- 2004-05 VW Phaeton Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for W8 6.0L For Cylinders 7-9
- 2006 VW Phaeton Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for W8 6.0L For Cylinders 7-9 & 10-12
- 2004-06 VW Touareg Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for V6 3.2L
Note: You may be required to reset the vehicle’s computer after installation of this part.
10 Year Warranty
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a 10 Year Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will replace the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser.
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. AM Autoparts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:
Shipping and Billing:
- We only accept payment from, and ship to, Confirmed PayPal addresses.
- We ship 99.9% of packages the same day if ordered before 5PM EST.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If a part arrives damaged, or is defective, it is our responsibility to take care of it but it must be reported to us immediately.
Immediate Payment via PayPal. Please purchase and pay for the item through the sale, and do not manually send us a PayPal payment.
We're here for you!
We are proud to offer quality service and we want your transaction to go perfectly. Take advantage of our customer service representatives who are here to help you; contact us on . Thank you for your interest and we hope to do business with you!
Business Hours ( All Times are EST )
Sunday - 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Monday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Tuesday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Wednesday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Thursday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Friday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Saturday - 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1964 Plymouth Sport Fury : 9.000 @ 145.000
dave kelso, Engine: muscle motors 500cu in stroker, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: goodyear 16 x32
1964 Plymouth Sport Fury 2 door hard top: 9.210 @ 147.000
dave kelso, Engine: 496, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: mt
1962 Plymouth Sport Fury : 9.290 @ 142.000
d.bailey, Engine: indy low block, Tires: 32x17x15
2013 Volkswagen Tiguan 132 pacific: 13.189 @ 104.700
Cliff, Turbos: Ko4 Tires: Stock
2010 Volkswagen Tiguan 125 TSI 4motion: 14.022 @ 97.400
Doctor K, Engine: 2.0 TSI, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: stock Tires: Kumho
2013 Volkswagen Tiguan 155 TSI: 14.054 @ 94.930
St0n, Engine: APR Carbonio Intake,
2010 Volkswagen Tiguan 125TSI 4motion manual: 14.503 @ 92.780
Doctor K, Engine: 2.0 TSI, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: standard Tires: standard - Hankook
2009 Volkswagen Tiguan SE Intake and ECU Tune: 14.731 @ 94.210
2010 Volkswagen Tiguan SE: 15.510 @ 91.020
NA, Engine: Inline 4 Turbo: 200HP,
2003 Chevrolet Venture : 16.686 @ 84.603
Stephane L.., Engine: V6 3.4 liter,