This item has been shown 3948 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Order by 5PM EST and this Part Ships TODAY!
- Always Free Shipping with your AM-AutoParts orders.
- Lowest price on brand new, in-the-box auto parts.
O2 02 Oxygen Sensor NEW for Audi Porsche Volkswagen
- Direct Fit
- Correct Connector No cutting or splicing
- Correct wire length (30.2")
- Downstream Sensor as listed per applications
- 4 wire configuration
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 06C906265A, 06C906265E, 06C 906 265 A, 06C 906 265 E
- Built and tested to strict quality control standards
Note: For clarification purposes:
- Upstream location is between the catalytic converter and the engine
- Downstream location is between the catalytic converter and the tailpipe
- 2003-06 Audi A4 Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for L4 1.8L Turbo (excluding Quattro Models)
- 2002-04 Audi A4 Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for V6 3.0L
- 2000-06 Audi A4 Quattro Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for L4 1.8L Turbo
- 2002-04 Audi A6 Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for V6 3.0L
- 2002-05 Audi Allroad Upstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for V6 2.7L Turbo
- 2001-06 Audi TT Quattro Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for L4 1.8L Turbo
- 2001 Audi TT Quattro Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for L4 1.8L Turbo
- 2004-06 Porsche Cayenne Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for V6 3.2L
- 2003-06 Porsche Cayenne Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for V8 4.5L Turbo
- 2003-06 Porsche Cayenne Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for V8 4.5L
- 2001 VW Beetle Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for L4 1.8L Turbo (Engine ID APH)
- 2001-05 VW Passat Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for L4 1.8L Turbo
- 2004-05 VW Phaeton Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for W8 6.0L For Cylinders 7-9
- 2006 VW Phaeton Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for W8 6.0L For Cylinders 7-9 & 10-12
- 2004-06 VW Touareg Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for V6 3.2L
Note: You may be required to reset the vehicle’s computer after installation of this part.
10 Year Warranty
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a 10 Year Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will replace the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser.
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. AM Autoparts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:
Shipping and Billing:
- We only accept payment from, and ship to, Confirmed PayPal addresses.
- We ship 99.9% of packages the same day if ordered before 5PM EST.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If a part arrives damaged, or is defective, it is our responsibility to take care of it but it must be reported to us immediately.
Immediate Payment via PayPal. Please purchase and pay for the item through the sale, and do not manually send us a PayPal payment.
We're here for you!
We are proud to offer quality service and we want your transaction to go perfectly. Take advantage of our customer service representatives who are here to help you; contact us on . Thank you for your interest and we hope to do business with you!
Business Hours ( All Times are EST )
Sunday - 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Monday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Tuesday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Wednesday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Thursday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Friday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Saturday - 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2005 Mazda 6 Drag Car: 7.930 @ 187.000
Ed Bergenholtz, Engine: 2.3L Mazda i4 by Golden Eagle Mfg., Supercharger: None Turbos: Garret GT45 Tires: M & H
1972 Nissan PICKUP : 9.300 @ 144.000
Ronald Folck, Engine: l6, Turbos: 1
1972 Nissan PICKUP : 9.300 @ 144.000
ronald folck, Engine: nissan L-6, Turbos: turbonetics
1976 Fiat X19 Bertone: 9.518 @ 144.000
Csolti Ádám, Engine: Fiat coupe 2.0 16v turbo, Turbos: Garrett GTX 30/76r Tires: M&H 10x26
1985 Nissan PICKUP 720 doublecab: 10.150 @ 137.340
434, Engine: SBC 434ci, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: M/T
1985 Nissan PICKUP 720 doublecab: 10.520 @ 129.780
434, Engine: SBC 434 ci, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: M/T
2006 Mazda 6 Mazdaspeed: 11.381 @ 123.940
Anthony Pannone, Turbos: ATP GTX35R Tires: Conti DWS 215/45/18
2006 Mazda 6 Mazdaspeed 6: 11.612 @ 119.220
Anthony Pannone, Engine: 2.3l MZR DISI, Turbos: GT3076R Tires: hankook evo V12
1979 Fiat X19 : 11.680 @ 124.900
Iceman, Engine: 1398, Turbos: Garrett GT28 Tires: Matador 210/560 r13
1982 Fiat X19 : 11.872 @ 113.750
Akos Radics, Engine: 8V SOHC 1.6 stroker, Turbos: T3/T4 45 trim Tires: Toyo R888
2006 Mazda 6 Mazdaspeed 6: 12.011 @ 113.930
Andrew , Engine: 2.3 MZR, Turbos: GT3071R Tires: Federal SS
2006 Mazda 6 Mazdaspeed 6: 12.240 @ 114.270
Anthony Pannone, Engine: 2.3L MZR turbo, Turbos: GT3076 Tires: hankook evo V12
2007 Mazda 6 Mazdaspeed: 12.263 @ 111.750
Rich Brockman, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: Stock Tires: 225 55 17 Conti DWS Extreme
2007 Mazda 6 mazdaspeed6: 12.301 @ 113.200
Jeff Hawkes, Engine: MZR 2.3T, Turbos: stock k04
2006 Mazda 6 sport: 12.370 @ 111.000
charles, Engine: 2.3, Turbos: 7 blade gt3076 ported .55 a/r hotside Tires: nitto neo gens 245/35/19
2007 Mazda 6 MPS: 12.501 @ 112.000
MazdaGaragePat, Engine: MZR 2261 cc, Turbos: Garrett GT3076 T3 divided 1.06 Tires: 235/40 R18 Federal 595 RS-R
2006 Mazda 6 mazdaspeed6: 12.550 @ 109.000
charles, Engine: 2.3l, Turbos: gt3076 Tires: Bf goodridge kdw 235/35/18
2007 Mazda 6 Speed6: 12.620 @ 110.090
p057, Engine: stock, Turbos: gt3071 Tires: hankook ventus v12s 225/40/18
2006 Mazda 6 speed6: 12.624 @ 107.800
charles, Engine: 2.3 turbo, Turbos: gt3076 Tires: NITTO NEO GENS
2006 Mazda 6 Mazdaspeed 6: 12.655 @ 111.360
Anthony Pannone, Engine: stock, Turbos: GT3076R