This item has been shown 4329 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Order by 5PM EST and this Part Ships TODAY!
- Always Free Shipping with your AM-AutoParts orders.
- Lowest price on brand new, in-the-box auto parts.
O2 02 Oxygen Sensor NEW for Audi Porsche Volkswagen
- Direct Fit
- Correct Connector No cutting or splicing
- Correct wire length (30.2")
- Downstream Sensor as listed per applications
- 4 wire configuration
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 06C906265A, 06C906265E, 06C 906 265 A, 06C 906 265 E
- Built and tested to strict quality control standards
Note: For clarification purposes:
- Upstream location is between the catalytic converter and the engine
- Downstream location is between the catalytic converter and the tailpipe
- 2003-06 Audi A4 Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for L4 1.8L Turbo (excluding Quattro Models)
- 2002-04 Audi A4 Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for V6 3.0L
- 2000-06 Audi A4 Quattro Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for L4 1.8L Turbo
- 2002-04 Audi A6 Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for V6 3.0L
- 2002-05 Audi Allroad Upstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for V6 2.7L Turbo
- 2001-06 Audi TT Quattro Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for L4 1.8L Turbo
- 2001 Audi TT Quattro Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for L4 1.8L Turbo
- 2004-06 Porsche Cayenne Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for V6 3.2L
- 2003-06 Porsche Cayenne Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for V8 4.5L Turbo
- 2003-06 Porsche Cayenne Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for V8 4.5L
- 2001 VW Beetle Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for L4 1.8L Turbo (Engine ID APH)
- 2001-05 VW Passat Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for L4 1.8L Turbo
- 2004-05 VW Phaeton Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for W8 6.0L For Cylinders 7-9
- 2006 VW Phaeton Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for W8 6.0L For Cylinders 7-9 & 10-12
- 2004-06 VW Touareg Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for V6 3.2L
Note: You may be required to reset the vehicle’s computer after installation of this part.
10 Year Warranty
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a 10 Year Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will replace the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser.
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. AM Autoparts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:
Shipping and Billing:
- We only accept payment from, and ship to, Confirmed PayPal addresses.
- We ship 99.9% of packages the same day if ordered before 5PM EST.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If a part arrives damaged, or is defective, it is our responsibility to take care of it but it must be reported to us immediately.
Immediate Payment via PayPal. Please purchase and pay for the item through the sale, and do not manually send us a PayPal payment.
We're here for you!
We are proud to offer quality service and we want your transaction to go perfectly. Take advantage of our customer service representatives who are here to help you; contact us on . Thank you for your interest and we hope to do business with you!
Business Hours ( All Times are EST )
Sunday - 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Monday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Tuesday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Wednesday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Thursday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Friday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Saturday - 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1988 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24: 8.683 @ 156.310
John Songer Jr, Engine: 3.8L Buick GNX Block W/4.3L Crank, Turbos: Twin Turbonetics T-76 Ceramic Ball-bearing, .96 A/R Tires: Nitto 555R
1994 Chevrolet Cavalier Z-24: 8.987 @ 149.320
Kenny Snopps, Engine: 434 SBC, Tires: Goodyear
1995 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24: 11.000 @ 122.000
RJ JEKA, Engine: Olds 2.3L Mod, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Hoosier 8
1988 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24: 11.000 @ 119.250
Buck Thompson, Engine: 406,
1988 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24: 11.490 @ 117.520
Buck Thompson, Engine: 406,
1976 Austin-Rover Mini Clubman Estate: 11.760 @ 115.550
Mike Smith, Engine: 2x Vauxhall 2litre 16v XE, Tires: 175/50x13 Yokohama A539
2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Base: 12.463 @ 115.660
Travis Traub, Engine: 2.2 Ecotec, Turbos: Hahn 16G Tires: Nitto 555R Drag Radials
2004 Chevrolet Cavalier : 12.536 @ 104.430
Ryne Hoover, Engine: 2.2L Turbocharged Ecotec, Turbos: Super 20G Tires: BFG Drag Radials Front/Falken ZE512 Rear
2004 Chevrolet Cavalier : 12.676 @ 113.430
Vincent Morris, Engine: Bored 2.2 Eco, Turbos: Garrett T3/T4 57 Trim, Stage 3, .63 a/r Tires: Hoosier QuickTime Pro's
2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Turbo: 12.831 @ 110.190
Ryne Hoover, Engine: 2.2L Turbocharged Ecotec, Turbos: Super 16G TD04-16G-10CM2 Tires: BFG Drag Radials Front/Falken ZE512 Rear
2002 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24: 12.876 @ 110.470
Brian, Engine: Hybrid cams, UR Pulley, Turbos: Garret T3/04e --- .60 a/r compressor housing with a 60 trim compressor wheel, and a .63 a/r turbine housing with a stage 3 wheel Tires: Street Tires
2000 Chevrolet Cavalier z22: 12.906 @ 106.630
Éric Fortin, Engine: swap 2.2 ecotec, Supercharger: M62 Tires: M/T 24.5x8x15
2000 Chevrolet Cavalier z24: 12.960 @ 106.000
Carl, Engine: 2.4l twincam Ld9, Tires: 24.5x8x15 MT Drag
1999 Chevrolet Cavalier z24: 13.077 @ 109.160
David Ingram, Engine: 2.4L, Turbos: GT3071R Tires: n/a
1998 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24 Turbo: 13.151 @ 110.780
Jeremy Harrington, Engine: 2.4L LD9, Supercharger: none Turbos: T3/TO4E 57 trim .63 a/r turbine Tires: 235/40/17 BFG KDW2
2005 Chevrolet Cavalier base turbo: 13.161 @ 115.090
Michael Barr, Engine: 2.2L, Turbos: Precision 62/62
1999 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24 Nitrous: 13.303 @ 103.570
Jarrett Beier, Engine: 2.4 Liter twin cam, one step colder plugs, Tires: BFG drag radials
1994 Chevrolet Cavalier z24 Turbo: 13.332 @ 108.870
Mike, Engine: 3400 v-6, Turbos: t3/t4 60 trim Tires: 205/60r15 futura's
1997 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24: 13.692 @ 99.290
Paul Tjepkes, Engine: N/A (all motor), Supercharger: nope Turbos: nope Tires: Goodride all seasons
2000 Chevrolet Cavalier z24: 13.840 @ 102.000
curtis wyatt, Engine: 2.4l, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: nitto 555 215/35/18