This item has been shown 4049 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Order by 5PM EST and this Part Ships TODAY!
- Always Free Shipping with your AM-AutoParts orders.
- Lowest price on brand new, in-the-box auto parts.
O2 02 Oxygen Sensor NEW for Audi Porsche Volkswagen
- Direct Fit
- Correct Connector No cutting or splicing
- Correct wire length (30.2")
- Downstream Sensor as listed per applications
- 4 wire configuration
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 06C906265A, 06C906265E, 06C 906 265 A, 06C 906 265 E
- Built and tested to strict quality control standards
Note: For clarification purposes:
- Upstream location is between the catalytic converter and the engine
- Downstream location is between the catalytic converter and the tailpipe
- 2003-06 Audi A4 Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for L4 1.8L Turbo (excluding Quattro Models)
- 2002-04 Audi A4 Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for V6 3.0L
- 2000-06 Audi A4 Quattro Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for L4 1.8L Turbo
- 2002-04 Audi A6 Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for V6 3.0L
- 2002-05 Audi Allroad Upstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for V6 2.7L Turbo
- 2001-06 Audi TT Quattro Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for L4 1.8L Turbo
- 2001 Audi TT Quattro Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for L4 1.8L Turbo
- 2004-06 Porsche Cayenne Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for V6 3.2L
- 2003-06 Porsche Cayenne Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for V8 4.5L Turbo
- 2003-06 Porsche Cayenne Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for V8 4.5L
- 2001 VW Beetle Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for L4 1.8L Turbo (Engine ID APH)
- 2001-05 VW Passat Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for L4 1.8L Turbo
- 2004-05 VW Phaeton Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for W8 6.0L For Cylinders 7-9
- 2006 VW Phaeton Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for W8 6.0L For Cylinders 7-9 & 10-12
- 2004-06 VW Touareg Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for V6 3.2L
Note: You may be required to reset the vehicle’s computer after installation of this part.
10 Year Warranty
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a 10 Year Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will replace the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser.
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. AM Autoparts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:
Shipping and Billing:
- We only accept payment from, and ship to, Confirmed PayPal addresses.
- We ship 99.9% of packages the same day if ordered before 5PM EST.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If a part arrives damaged, or is defective, it is our responsibility to take care of it but it must be reported to us immediately.
Immediate Payment via PayPal. Please purchase and pay for the item through the sale, and do not manually send us a PayPal payment.
We're here for you!
We are proud to offer quality service and we want your transaction to go perfectly. Take advantage of our customer service representatives who are here to help you; contact us on . Thank you for your interest and we hope to do business with you!
Business Hours ( All Times are EST )
Sunday - 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Monday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Tuesday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Wednesday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Thursday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Friday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Saturday - 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1995 Nissan 240SX se: 8.765 @ 156.320
Matt Everett, Engine: L33 5.3L, Turbos: S475 83mm turbine Tires: 28x10.5 MT drags
1957 Austin-Healey Sprite : 8.780 @ 155.000
darren veal, Engine: 466 bbc, Supercharger: no Turbos: no
1992 Nissan 240SX Premiere Performance: 8.980 @ 157.870
PP, Engine: RB26,
1995 Nissan 240SX SE 5.3L LSx Turbo: 8.990 @ 150.850
Matt Everett, Engine: 5.3L LSx, Supercharger: na Turbos: BW s475 Tires: 28x10.5 MT drags
1958 Austin-Healey Sprite BUG EYE: 9.110 @ 148.230
DARREN VEAL, Engine: BBC 454, Supercharger: NO Turbos: NO Tires: M/T 28X11.5X15
1995 Nissan 240SX Turbo & Nitrous: 9.701 @ 148.000
Ivan, Engine: KA24DET, AMS/Turbo240 racing long block, Turbos: Garrett GT42R turbo Tires: MT ET Front Runners 25x4.515, MT ET Street Radial
1991 Nissan 240SX s13 hatchback T67 Turbo: 10.900 @ 112.500
Erwin Smith, Engine: 2.4L KA24DE, Turbos: T67 Tires: 26-10.5-15 ET streets
1991 Nissan 240SX : 10.904 @ 127.000
jason greenawalt, Engine: sr20det, Turbos: garrett GT3040
1995 Nissan 240SX Base: 10.948 @ 129.430
Jeff Callaway, Engine: RB25det, Turbos: Turbonetics 62-1
1995 Nissan 240SX Turbo: 10.991 @ 134.060
Rick, Engine: KA24DET, Turbos: Garrett GT35R turbo .82 ar Tires: slicks
1991 Nissan 240SX GTS-t turbo: 11.070 @ 128.790
Sylvain, Engine: RB20DET, Turbos: Garrett GTPR (GT35R T3/T40E hybrid) Tires: M/T ET drag 26x8.5x15
1991 Nissan 240SX SE Fastback: 11.200 @ 129.000
Nismonegro, Engine: SR20DET (S13 blacktop), Turbos: GT35R Tires: 275/40/17 Mickey Thompson ET street tires.
1995 Nissan 240SX Turbo: 11.219 @ 128.110
Anthony, Engine: KA24DET, Turbos: Precision PT61 .68 ar turbine Tires: Nitto NT 555 extreme 235/45/17 F and Nitto 555r Ty
1990 Nissan 240SX se ka24de turbo: 11.375 @ 118.200
Duane Charlton (1pound), Engine: ka24de, Turbos: 5858s 35r Tires: mt slicks 26x8.5r15
1990 Nissan 240SX SE: 11.437 @ 121.030
Shae Petersen, Engine: SR20det, Turbos: t3/to4e 60 trim Tires: 26x8.5x15 MT drags
1989 Nissan 240SX GT-K Turbo: 11.476 @ 123.200
Jared Litterine, Engine: sr20det, Turbos: GT-K Tires: 26x8.5x15
1991 Nissan 240SX LSX: 11.540 @ 121.700
Jake Lee, Engine: LQ4, Tires: M/T Et 10x26x15
1989 Nissan 240SX SR20DET GT30R Turbo: 11.557 @ 117.810
Chris Johnson, Engine: SR20DET, Turbos: GT30R Twin Scroll Tires: MT Slicks 26x8.5x15
1995 Nissan 240SX Turbo: 11.593 @ 120.220
Josh Carter, Engine: stock 180k ka24de longblock, Turbos: fp 60-1 Tires: m/t et street 26x10.5x15
1995 Nissan 240SX SE Turbo: 11.700 @ 118.000
Blake Bonkofsky, Engine: Fully Built SR20DET, Turbos: T61 Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Street Radials 275/50/15