This item has been shown 3608 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Order by 5PM EST and this Part Ships TODAY!
- Always Free Shipping with your AM-AutoParts orders.
- Lowest price on brand new, in-the-box auto parts.
O2 02 Oxygen Sensor NEW for Audi Porsche Volkswagen
- Direct Fit
- Correct Connector No cutting or splicing
- Correct wire length (30.2")
- Downstream Sensor as listed per applications
- 4 wire configuration
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 06C906265A, 06C906265E, 06C 906 265 A, 06C 906 265 E
- Built and tested to strict quality control standards
Note: For clarification purposes:
- Upstream location is between the catalytic converter and the engine
- Downstream location is between the catalytic converter and the tailpipe
- 2003-06 Audi A4 Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for L4 1.8L Turbo (excluding Quattro Models)
- 2002-04 Audi A4 Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for V6 3.0L
- 2000-06 Audi A4 Quattro Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for L4 1.8L Turbo
- 2002-04 Audi A6 Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for V6 3.0L
- 2002-05 Audi Allroad Upstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for V6 2.7L Turbo
- 2001-06 Audi TT Quattro Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for L4 1.8L Turbo
- 2001 Audi TT Quattro Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for L4 1.8L Turbo
- 2004-06 Porsche Cayenne Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for V6 3.2L
- 2003-06 Porsche Cayenne Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for V8 4.5L Turbo
- 2003-06 Porsche Cayenne Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for V8 4.5L
- 2001 VW Beetle Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for L4 1.8L Turbo (Engine ID APH)
- 2001-05 VW Passat Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for L4 1.8L Turbo
- 2004-05 VW Phaeton Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for W8 6.0L For Cylinders 7-9
- 2006 VW Phaeton Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for W8 6.0L For Cylinders 7-9 & 10-12
- 2004-06 VW Touareg Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for V6 3.2L
Note: You may be required to reset the vehicle’s computer after installation of this part.
10 Year Warranty
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's 10 Year Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will replace the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser.
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. AM Autoparts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:
Shipping and Billing:
- We only accept payment from, and ship to, Confirmed PayPal addresses.
- We ship 99.9% of packages the same day if ordered before 5PM EST.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If a part arrives damaged, or is defective, it is our responsibility to take care of it but it must be reported to us immediately.
Immediate Payment via PayPal. Please purchase and pay for the item through the sale, and do not manually send us a PayPal payment.
We're here for you!
We are proud to offer quality service and we want your transaction to go perfectly. Take advantage of our customer service representatives who are here to help you; contact us on . Thank you for your interest and we hope to do business with you!
Business Hours ( All Times are EST )
Sunday - 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Monday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Tuesday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Wednesday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Thursday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Friday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Saturday - 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1968 Pontiac Le Mans : 8.980 @ 153.295
SPIKE, Engine: 489 BBC, Tires: PHOENIX 10.5 SLICKS
1969 Pontiac Le Mans GTO Clone: 9.810 @ 137.000
Darin, Engine: 455 Pontiac, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 30
1972 Pontiac Le Mans : 10.183 @ 144.950
Mark Elliott, Engine: 473 ci, Supercharger: Procharger D3M Tires: Et. Streets
1969 Pontiac Le Mans : 10.790 @ 126.210
Darin, Engine: 455 Pontiac, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 28
1998 Mercedes-Benz C43 : 11.540 @ 120.120
1972 Pontiac Le Mans : 11.660 @ 115.000
raul resto, Engine: 455+.30, Turbos: n/a Tires: m/t
1970 Pontiac Le Mans convertible: 11.891 @ 112.600
Patrice, Engine: 455H.O. 9 to 1 compression ratio, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 27x10
1991 Vauxhall Nova turbo: 11.941 @ 123.970
gavin worker, Engine: c20let vauxhall, Turbos: aet stage two hybrid Tires: toyo r888
1971 Pontiac Le Mans Sport: 12.080 @ 109.870
Bill, Engine: 462 Pontiac, Tires: BFG Touring T/A
1969 Pontiac Le Mans : 12.200 @ 110.000
TheJudge, Engine: Olds 455,
1986 Vauxhall Nova : 12.800 @ 106.640
Scott Nobby Lewry, Engine: C25xe, Tires: R888
1989 Vauxhall Nova Merit: 13.221 @ 106.290
Ben Cooper, Engine: C20XE,
1969 Pontiac Le Mans : 13.290 @ 102.000
TheJudge, Engine: 461 olds,
1998 Mercedes-Benz C43 with 5.5L Motor: 13.398 @ 102.520
coolcarlskiC43, Engine: 5.5,
1992 Vauxhall Nova Expression: 13.853 @ 99.140
Oli Danker, Engine: 1.6 16v, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: Yokohama A539 195/45/15
1976 Pontiac Le Mans : 14.012 @ 97.300
ScoTT David Wilson, Engine: 1976 350 Chev 2 bolt, Tires: BF 205/75/14 and Hoosier 245/60/15
1999 Mercedes-Benz C43 AMG: 14.773 @ 97.410
Luis Velez, Engine: 4.3L V8, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: ContiSport 2 225/45ZR17 front, 245/40ZR17 rear
1998 Mercedes-Benz C43 AMG: 14.910 @ 99.840
1991 Vauxhall Nova GTE: 16.290 @ 83.460
Gunzi, Engine: 1598cc, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Santa Pod, UK
2005 Volkswagen Sharan 1.9 TDi 130 SE: 17.934 @ 75.530
Jon Crawford, Engine: 1.9, Turbos: Single Stock