This item has been shown 27 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Purchase a real Hirschmann manual key lock replacement antenna for your Volkswagen Bug/Beetle, Karmann Ghia (1956-65) or Type 3 (squareback/notchback/fastback 1961-1965). See additional detailed photos at the bottom of the listing description
- 19-21 mm round hole for the antenna and from 0-38 degrees of bodywork slope.
- This is a "Buy it now" listing, no need to wait 7 days only to be outoffer at the last minute.
- This is a perfect replacement antenna for anyone interested in an original looking antenna with the added advantage of being retractable.
- NOS show quality and red tip antennas also available.
VW Bug/Beetle dash speakers are now available! Direct replacement, no modificationBONUS: EVERY ANTENNA SHIPS WITH A GENUINE
HIRSCHMANN ANTENNA WIPE FOR YOUR CONCOURS KIT! A $5 VALUE AS SOLD
ELSEWHERE ON .
This is a chrome antenna (actually stainless steel) with a chrome key lock tip and it is not motorized.
- It closes flush with the top of the fender mount and includes a key to raise the mast along with installation instructions.
- A 19-21 mm round hole is needed if not already existing.
- The retractable mast is 85 cm/33 inches tall, the base is 25 cm/10 inches deep into the fender
- The cable is 140 cm/55 inches long.
Call us if you need more information: M-F 9-5 PST 949-722-1084 or 1-877-435-6911
Some sample response from this item:
"Nice parts, fast ship and great transaction overall, AAA++++",
"Excellent item, very fast delivery, highly recommended", "Exactly as
described. Good communication. Excellent transaction! A+", "Seller
helpful with precise measurement for a Ghia, High Quality Looks great",
"Wonderful Product professional packaged and shipped! Thank you!",
"parts shipped very fast and as described", "nicely packaged....thank
you!", "Excellent to work with, fast shipping. AAA+++" "Great Products,
Very Fast Shipping, Very Satisfied, TY !!", "Perfect. Excellent
packaging better than promised".
- This is a brand new in the box antenna being made by Hirschmann, the original supplier of antennas for Volkswagen & Porsche back in the day.
- This antenna is the same style as the original antenna but is retractable.
- Includes new coax cable with the correct Motorola plug for the rear of the radio to ensure a good connection.
- I have installed these for many customers with complete customer satisfaction.
- We also have a limited supply of NOS Hirschmann antennas that are suitable for concours & show quality restorations.
FYI: I am a SEMA, PCA and 356 Club and Registry member offering a quality products at a fair price to other DIY restorers & Porsche owners.
Please see our other sale for a modern AM/FM radio that looks like a period correct radio without cutting your dash! We also stock NOS Hirschmanns, Red Tip Hirschmann's and the Hirschmann antennas for VW's with the oval/acorn hole! Please note our perfect response record for your purchasing confidence.Check out Woody's store. Click HERE
Click on the thumbnails for a larger and more detailed picture of the antenna
On Oct-18-12 at 19:07:05 PDT, seller added the following information:
FREE! Sellers: Add a FREE map to your listings. FREE!
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1961 Volkswagen Beetle Sedan: 8.670 @ 162.000
Dean, Engine: vw, Turbos: garrett
1950 Volkswagen Beetle Pro Turbo Bug: 8.876 @ 160.200
Leif, Engine: vw flat four 2400cc, Turbos: Single T66 Tires: M/T
1957 Volkswagen Beetle : 9.020 @ 0.000
Rich "Vdub" White, Engine: 2332, Turbos: cb intercooled Tires: 135's and 8 inch sli
1956 Volkswagen Beetle : 9.040 @ 150.830
Jerry Matsko, Engine: 2276 cc, Turbos: 1 big garret turbo Tires: M&H front runners and slicks
1970 Volkswagen Beetle 1300: 9.070 @ 155.710
Robert Jongen, Engine: Subaru EJ20, Turbos: GT4293 Tires: Hoosier 26x9.0x15
1965 Volkswagen Beetle : 9.513 @ 135.650
Sam Young, Engine: Electric, Tires: M&H Drag Slicks & Front Runners
1963 Volkswagen Beetle : 10.000 @ 139.000
Lance Gregory, Engine: 2295cc, Turbos: T4
2006 Mazda 3 : 10.150 @ 134.000
Vincent Tiaga, Engine: Mazda I4, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: M&H
1956 Volkswagen Beetle Sedan Garrett GT3076R Turbo: 10.410 @ 131.000
Dean, Engine: 2180 Type 1 (131 cu. in.), Supercharger: N/A Turbos: Garrett GT3076R Tires: M&H 22/3.5 FT; Hoosier 9.0x15's Rear
1965 Volkswagen Beetle : 10.870 @ 121.566
Michael Meyer, Engine: NA - 2387cc, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: mt 8 wide
1964 Volkswagen Beetle 1: 10.920 @ 128.000
mike mullins, Engine: 138ci aircooled, Turbos: T04
1969 Volkswagen Beetle : 11.200 @ 102.000
Chris white, Engine: 3256cc stroker, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 215/60/17
1970 Volkswagen Beetle : 11.500 @ 117.890
rafi pro, Engine: 1835, Tires: 26.7
1967 Volkswagen Beetle type1: 11.560 @ 109.000
Glynn, Engine: 2165cc, Turbos: switzer s1 Tires: pheinix
1965 Volkswagen Beetle : 11.600 @ 112.240
Mark Herbert, Engine: VW 2332cc, 140ci, Tires: 145/15 klebers and 8
2005 Mazda 3 SP23: 11.659 @ 128.790
Kurt Scott, Engine: 2.3L, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: GT3582
2008 Mazda 3 mazdaspeed3: 11.682 @ 117.170
NJSPEED3, Engine: 2.3L mzr/disi , Turbos: T3 HTA3586 .82ar
1956 Volkswagen Beetle : 11.760 @ 111.990
Jerry Spearn, Engine: 2387cc, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: firestone 26 x 6 slicks
1961 Volkswagen Beetle : 11.800 @ 112.800
James Lutz, Engine: Horizontal air coole, Tires: Firestone Slicks
1970 Volkswagen Beetle : 11.880 @ 108.970
Tim Shockency, Engine: 2332cc,