This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
SEARCH OUR store
- Order by Noon EST and this part ships today!
- Always Free Shipping with your AM-AutoParts orders.
- Lowest price on brand new, in-the-box auto parts.
VW Golf Jetta Passat Cabrio GTI Fuel Gas Pump & Sending Unit
This replacement electric fuel pump module assembly is just what you need to get your vehicle in good working order again!
- Mounts in fuel tank
- Complete module assembly
- Assembly includes the following parts:
- Electric Fuel Pump
- Plastic module
- Fuel sending unit
- Number of outlets: 2
- Correct electrical connection
- Built to strict quality control standards
This electric fuel pump module assembly with sending unit is a great replacement and has good cost savings over a dealer unit.
- 1997-02 VW Cabrio Fuel Pump & Sending Unit Module
- 1993 VW Eurovan Fuel Pump & Sending Unit Module (From VIN 030001)
- 1994-03 VW Eurovan Fuel Pump & Sending Unit Module
- 1993-98 VW Golf Fuel Pump & Sending Unit Module for L4 2.0L
- 1999 VW Golf Fuel Pump & Sending Unit Module for L4 2.0L Old Body Style
- 1995 VW Golf Fuel Pump & Sending Unit Module for L4 1.8L
- 1999 VW Golf Fuel Pump & Sending Unit Module for V6 2.8L Old Body Style
- 1995-98 VW GTI Fuel Pump & Sending Unit Module for L4 2.0L
- 1995-98 VW GTI Fuel Pump & Sending Unit Module for V6 2.8L
- 1999 VW Jetta Fuel Pump & Sending Unit Module for L4 2.0L Old Body Style
- 1993-98 VW Jetta Fuel Pump & Sending Unit Module for L4 2.0L
- 1994-95 VW Jetta Fuel Pump & Sending Unit Module for L4 1.8L
- 1999 VW Jetta Fuel Pump & Sending Unit Module for V6 2.8L Old Body Style
- 1996-97 VW Passat Fuel Pump & Sending Unit Module for V6 2.8L
- 1995-96 VW Passat Fuel Pump & Sending Unit Module for L4 2.0L
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. We're staffed from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday and usually reply within hours. All items are continually re-listed. If we are unable to answer your question before the current listing ends, another sale will be available.
AM Autoparts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:
Shipping and Billing:
- We only accept payment from, and ship to, Confirmed PayPal addresses.
- We ship to the continental 48 states; we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, The Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico.
- We are unable to accept payments from, or ship to, international addresses including Canada.
- We ship 98% of packages the same day if ordered before 12:00 PM EST.
- AM Autoparts is happy to warranty our parts for 60 days after purchase. Parts must be in new, salable condition. AM Autoparts reserves the right to assess a 15% restocking fee.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If a part arrives damaged, or is defective, it is our responsibility to take care of it but it must be reported to us immediately.
Payment: Immediate Payment via PayPal. Please purchase and pay for the item through the sale, and do not manually send us a PayPal payment.
We're here for you!
We are proud to offer quality service and we want your transaction to go perfectly. Take advantage of our customer service representatives who are here to help you; contact us on . Thank you for your interest and we hope to do business with you!
Business hours: 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1978 Volkswagen Golf : 8.293 @ 175.100
16Vampir, Engine: 2.0L 16V ABF, Turbos: Extreme Tuners custom Tires: 26x10-15
1991 Volkswagen Golf 19E: 8.657 @ 165.440
16Vampir, Engine: 1.8 16V, Turbos: GTX4202R Tires: 23x7.5
1994 Volkswagen GTI : 9.140 @ 164.157
marc hubert, Engine: 2.0 20v, Turbos: bullseyepower AX368 t3 .70a/r Tires: 28x9x15xt m&h
1997 Volkswagen Jetta VR6 turbo: 9.700 @ 146.000
Brian Kirchberger, Engine: VR6, Turbos: GT40 Tires: Slicks
2008 Volkswagen Golf GTI: 9.737 @ 144.310
Tasos Kakaris, Tires: MH
1989 Volkswagen Golf 19E: 10.006 @ 142.410
Boba, Engine: 2.0L 16V KR, Turbos: GT4094R
1998 Volkswagen Golf 19E: 10.006 @ 142.410
Boba, Engine: 2.0L 16V ABF, Turbos: GTX42 Tires: 205/50-15
1988 Volkswagen GTI : 10.030 @ 147.000
Steve Oliveira, Engine: VR6, Turbos: GT40 , now a different
1997 Volkswagen GTI 2.5T AWD: 10.173 @ 146.810
Dominic, Engine: 5cyl 2.5L, Turbos: GT35R Tires: falken ziexx
1991 Volkswagen Golf 2 GTI 19E: 10.371 @ 140.433
Boba, Engine: 1,8L 16V KR, Supercharger: Garrett GT40R Turbos: Single Turbo Tires: MT Drag
1990 Volkswagen Golf 1.8t 20v: 10.598 @ 134.570
James Hodson, Engine: 1.8t, Turbos: IHI VF34/20 Tires: M and H Racemaster slicks
1981 Volkswagen Golf 1.9 PDtdi: 10.678 @ 128.000
Fekete Tamás, Engine: 1.9 PDtdi, Turbos: Gyula Tires: MH racemaster
2006 Volkswagen Golf V GTI: 10.832 @ 128.920
sotiriou konstantinos, Engine: 2.0l, Turbos: garrett gtx3076
2004 Volkswagen Golf 1.8T: 10.855 @ 126.820
Casper, Engine: Modified 1.8 T, Supercharger: gReddy Turbos: Modified Stock Turbo Tires: Toyo
1991 Volkswagen Golf 19E: 10.880 @ 132.350
Boba, Engine: 2.0L 16V KR Turbo, Turbos: GT3582R Tires: Toyo Drag Slicks
2012 Volkswagen GTI MK6 DSG: 10.992 @ 133.130
Guy Harding, Engine: APR Rods & pistons, Turbos: APR Stage 3 GT3071 Tires: MT Slicks
2007 Volkswagen GTI MKV: 11.010 @ 131.790
Greg, Engine: 2.0, Turbos: 3076r
1996 Volkswagen GTI : 11.100 @ 133.000
Xspeedracer, Engine: VR6, Turbos: 1 Tires: slicks front stock street rear
2012 Volkswagen GTI Golf MK VI: 11.299 @ 115.050
Vishal Matai, Turbos: K04 Tires: Hoosiers
2010 Volkswagen GTI GIAC Stage 3+: 11.434 @ 130.660
Sam W., Engine: 2.0 TSI, Turbos: GT3071 Tires: M&H Slicks