This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Template By Froo!
TYPE 3 Water to Air Intercooler Kit - Basic
Votion TYPE 3 Water to Air Intercooler Kit - Basic
kit includes everything shown in the picture. This is our Advanced kit,
which includes a Icebox Reservoir and a remote radiator filler cap.
(1) Water to Air Radiator/Heat Exchanger
(1) Water to Air Intercooler
(1) Bosch Cobra Water Pump
(1) 10" Slim Fan
All of our kits are fully customizable! Just email us or call us and
let us know what you want to swap out, and we will get a custom invoice
and quote sent directly to you.
Specifications on the individual products:
The Radiator: 12X12X2
- Two inches thick, they cool water as close to ambient temperature as possible and are easy to mount in tight locations.
- With eight mounting points, you have the mounting flexibility to have the water inlet and outlet on either side.
- All aluminum construction provides optimum cooling efficiency with water or antifreeze/coolant.
- Water inlet and outlet are 1/2" NPT female threads, just like most water-to-air intercoolers.
- These radiators ship with a radiator cap on top and a drain plug on the bottom.
- These radiators feature a 1/8-27 NPT tap that would allow you to install a temperature sending unit. They ship with a plug installed in case you do not wish to use this feature.
- These can be used for up to 1200 HP.
The intercooler (12.25"X12.25"X4.5" Bend Inlet/Outlet)
- 100% Lightweight aluminum - No epoxy used in core
- Recommended for up to 700 CFM / 600 HP
- Pressure Drop: Less than 0.1 PSI.
- Air Inlet/Outlet: 3.0"
- Water Inlet/Outlet: 1/2" NPT
- Maximum water/air pressure: 70 PSI
- This intercooler has the inlet and outlet on the OPPOSITE SIDES.
- Core size: 10.5" X 6" X 4.5"
The Slim Fan:
unique fan blade design allows you to pull or push air with the same
velocity. The motor is easily reversible for any application. Most
other fans are designed for one-way air flow.
- Many aftermarket fans don't include all the mounting
hardware needed. Our fan kits include the mounting feet AND the
through-radiator mounting ties (that sell for $5-$7 at most auto parts
- Our 10" fans have TEN points for the mounting feet giving you flexible installation options.
- These truly are slim fans. They measure only 2.5" at the deepest point, making them ideal for cramped areas.
- Additional Specs: 12-15V, 4 Amps, 1250 CFM
- Width: 11.5"
- Height: 10.75"
The Bosch Cobra water pump:
This is a new Bosch water-to-air intercooler pump specifically designed for circulating water in water-to-air intercoolers.
Most sellers of this pump don't include the $20 harness. We sell them WITH the wiring harness that gives you positive and negative wires to connect the pump electrically.
This Bosch pump is part number 0 392 022 002 and is commonly used in supercharged Mustangs and Mercedes.
is a new OEM pump, but it ships with no documentation. If you need more
information about this pump, please check the Bosch web site.
What are the advantages of using a Votion water to air intercooler?Well, water to air intercoolers have the same basic setup as the typical front mount air/air intercooler. With front mount intercoolers, the only major way of cooling your charged air is more air. This can give you decent power gains when it's cold out, but what about on those hot and sunny days? Instead of air, water to air intercoolers have water passing through the core, which draws out heat from the air passing through your piping.
With that being said, here are some of your major advantages of using our water to air intercoolers!
- Incredibly low pressure drop. Standard pressure drop of our water to air intercooler cores is .05PSI!
- Much better engine cooling! Ever go to the track or even daiy drive your car and have overheating issues? Having air pass through your intercooler, THEN to your radiator will cause hot air to pass through, which will not help cool your engine. With our intercoolers, you can install these anywhere you would like in your engine bay. It does not need any front mounted air flow!
- Better throttle response. Don't you get tired of having a piping mess with your front mount? Since these can be mounted in your bay, you will more than likely have less piping to worry about. This means shorter intake route = better throttle response.
- No more heat soak. With water to air intercoolers, water is constantly passing through your intercooler, even when the vehicle isn't moving. Great advantage for drag racers, and even those of you who drive your car out on the streets.
- Mid engine? No problem! Like we said before, these coolers can be mounted anywhere and provide even better cooling.
Some Water to Air Intercoolers that you can buy online do not contain true water to air cores. We see a boat load all around ! A true water to air core has water passages that are much smaller than the air passages. This is part of what allows the water to air intercooler to be so small and have such low pressure drop. Some water to air intercoolers that you buy online use an air to air core design where the air passages for ambient air and intake air are the same size, with an enormous loss of efficiency.
Buy from us to make sure that you get a genuine water to air intercooler core!
- About Us
Vehicles in Motion = Votion. Our goal is to become THE source for affordable aftermarket car parts. Whatever it is you're tuning in your garage, if it's boosted, we can save you a ton of money.Hey, we're just like you â tired of the high prices found at most retail outlets for silicone couplers, silicone hose, intercoolers, radiators, stainless piping, braided oil lines and other aftermarket stuff. So we scour the globe looking for distributors of the best car parts at the best prices. We work our best deal with them so we can sell car parts to you at affordable prices. We try everything on our cars first to be sure it's the best quality. We do not sell junk!
- About Us
We accept all payments through PayPal only. If you would like to pay with your credit card, send us a message and we can tell you how to do so.
- About Us
Every single one of our packages are being shipped using USPS Priority Mail. Priority Mail may not be one of the cheapest routes for heavier packages, but just understand that it is very accurate, very fast, and a very safe way to ship every package. We provide tracking numbers once the order has shipped so you can keep an eye on it!
- About Us
If one of the parts that we manufacture, including silicone parts, t-bolt clamps, AN fittings, stainless steel lines, pipes, and intercoolers, fails under normal use within 90 days of the purchase date, it is covered under warranty. Warranty returns, at your option, will be replaced or credited to the original account. No replacement or credit will be issued until original is returned. Shipping charges are the responsibility of the purchaser. Parts we carry but do not manufacture, including but not limited to Bosch pumps - please contact manufacturer for warranty service.We are not liable for any personal or property damage caused by the use or misuse of any product or service we manufacture or sell. This exclusion applies, but is not limited to, the following items: 1. Incidental and consequential damages, property damage or personal injury damages, 2. Labor, transportation or other incidental or consequential charges, 3. Storage or rental-car charges. Further, each of the following is excluded from this Warranty Agreement: A. Parts altered, modified, or used in unintended applications. B. Damage from misuse, improper installation, or unauthorized repairs or maintenance (including consequential damage). C. Labor, including diagnostic charges to determine failure and to remove or replace warranted parts. D. Normal wear and tear.
- About Us
Items can be exchanged or refunded with no restocking fee if your parts are unused. You do not need our approval/authorization/RMA to return products to us. If you are doing an exchange, just order your new items through our website and then request a refund for your old items separately.How to return products:1. Package your items for shipping. Be sure to include a copy of your original receipt or packing slip showing what you paid for the items (a printout of your order confirmation email works too)
2. We recommend using Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation (keep the tracking number) so we can be sure of the status of your package. DO NOT REQUIRE A SIGNITURE. Ship your package to the following address:
1053 Elkton Dr.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907As long as your returned parts are in like-new condition, your refund will be credited to the account used to pay for the original order within two weeks. *Please do not contact us to check on the status of your return unless this two week period has passed - our returns are processed in batch and we won't have any information for you.*DO NOT Include any payments when you return items. All new orders must be input through the website. We have a specific way of handling returns (above) and circumventing our system will almost always result in tremendous delays and mistakes in processing your return.We do not charge any restocking fee for returns or exchanges. However, shipping and handling can not be refunded.Refunds will be issued only on items that are in like-new condition. Items with damaged or missing parts or packaging will not be refunded. Items that are sold per foot including braided SS lines, silicone boost/vac hose, and water hose, even if they are cut to a certain length as part of a kit, are not eligible for a refund under this policy. Once we cut it to your custom length or specifically for your kit, it's yours.Additional fees may apply to items returned after 60 days. We reserve the right to refuse returns on products returned after 90 days; contact us first.
You may also be interested in.....
Template by Froo
Froo Frooition | selling manager applications, design, store design, shop design, template design, listing design
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2006 Mazda 3 : 10.150 @ 134.000
Vincent Tiaga, Engine: Mazda I4, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: M&H
2005 Mazda 3 SP23: 11.659 @ 128.790
Kurt Scott, Engine: 2.3L, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: GT3582
2008 Mazda 3 mazdaspeed3: 11.682 @ 117.170
NJSPEED3, Engine: 2.3L mzr/disi , Turbos: T3 HTA3586 .82ar
2008 Mazda 3 MPS: 12.350 @ 119.830
RE-ACTIONENGSPEED3, Engine: mzr, Turbos: k4 hybrid
2009 Mazda 3 Speed3: 12.737 @ 108.510
Daniel Lalonde, Engine: mzrdisi 2,3, Turbos: k04 Tires: Toyo RA1 235/40/17@16psi
2008 Mazda 3 Mazdaspeed 3: 12.793 @ 106.900
driver311, Tires: m@h 24.5x8.5x15 inch slicks
2007 Mazda 3 Mazdaspeed: 12.847 @ 111.635
Dave, Engine: 2.3L MRZ DISI TURBO, Turbos: stock Tires: pontenza
2007 Mazda 3 Mazdaspeed 3: 12.906 @ 111.140
Laloosh, Tires: STREET
2013 Mazda 3 MAZDASPEED 3: 12.988 @ 107.850
Michael Vincent Sarricchio, Engine: MZR DISI, Turbos: STOCK K04 Tires: FACTORY TIRE
2010 Mazda 3 Mazdaspeed 3: 13.264 @ 108.230
Jimmy, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: NA Turbos: Stock Tires: G-force T/A KDW 2's
2008 Mazda 3 Mazdaspeed3 Grand Touring: 13.330 @ 107.980
James Rondepierre, Engine: 2.3L Direct Injected, Turbocharged, Intercooled, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: K04 STOCK Tires: HANKOOK VENTUS V12 EVO (STREET TIRES) (25PSI)
2007 Mazda 3 MazdaSpeed 3: 13.394 @ 104.330
2010 Mazda 3 Mazdaspeed 3: 13.485 @ 108.840
Michael Loopy, Engine: 2.3 litre, Turbos: Stock K04
2007 Mazda 3 Mazdaspeed3 GT: 13.488 @ 103.220
Matt, Engine: 2.3 MZR turbo, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: stock Tires: 245/50/16 Nitto NT555 Extreme Drag's for track onl
2008 Mazda 3 mazdaspeed3: 13.555 @ 103.430
mike speed, Engine: stock, Turbos: stock Tires: winter tire front
2008 Mazda 3 Mazdaspeed 3: 13.565 @ 104.700
Darryn Nine, Engine: 2.3L Turbo, Turbos: Stock K04 Tires: 225/45/18 Achilles ATR Sport
2011 Mazda 3 Mazdaspeed: 13.572 @ 106.990
Justin, Engine: 2.3 DISI, Turbos: K04
2009 Mazda 3 Speed 3: 13.714 @ 102.430
zack, Engine: intake, BOV, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: stock Tires: stock
2008 Mazda 3 Mazdaspeed3: 13.736 @ 102.340
BLKSp33d3, Engine: 2.3L DISI Turbo, Turbos: Stock KO4
2007 Mazda 3 speed sport: 13.749 @ 101.830
Eric Rapp, Engine: stock, Turbos: stock k04 Tires: w/stock potenzas 18/45/215s