This item has been shown 0 times.
Item Description | Vehicle Application | Shipping & Handling | Payment Details | Return Policy | About Us About this itemValeo is an Industry Leader in Clutch Technology, Innovation, Quality and Sales worldwide. One third of all new cars and light trucks contains a Valeo Clutch. Valeo offers new clutch kits for over 30,000 specific vehicle applications in North America. Each kit contains all the necessary components to perform a successful installation. These kits are filled with Valeo manufactured components. Each manufacturing site is certified for quality and has core competencies. Each location specializes on clutch production depending on size and design of the clutch. This assures you of getting a clutch kit built to the best of our ability. Frankly, that is 2nd to none. Why else is a Valeo clutch the number one supplier of clutches on cars coming off the assembly line? That same high quality and care is available in the aftermarket.
- This complete clutch and flywheel kit includes:
- VALEO HD Solid Flywheel (replaces stock dual mass flywheel)
- VALEO HD Pressure Plate
- VALEO HD Clutch Sprung Disc (215mm, 10 spline)
- VALEO HD Release Bearing
- A brand new set of clutch cover and flywheel bolts
- Alignment Tool
- Grease Pack
Buy from the right seller! Gripforce is the largest AUTHORIZED VALEO distributor on offering genuine VALEO world wide 12 month/ 12,000 mile manufacturer warranty.Back to TopVehicle Application1991 - 1998 BMW 318i; 318is; 318i convertible (1.8L DOHC; 1.9L DOHC; with A/C)
1995 - 1998 BMW 318ti (1.8L DOHC; 1.9L DOHC; with A/C)
1996 - 1998 BMW Z3 (1.9L DOHC)
Note: Please be sure to check your vehicle has factory Air Condition option
Back to TopShipping & HandlingNOTE: Payments received after 4:30 p.m. PST Monday - Friday will be shipped the following business day. Payments received on Weekends and Holidays will be processed and shipped on the following business day.SHIPPING SERVICES:U.S.
All other International
FREE SHIPPING to Lower 48 States - Via UPS Ground.Via UPS Standard. Please select Canada and enter your postal code in the shipping calculator located in the Shipping and payment tab above to obtain your shipping rate.Via UPS. Please select your country in the shipping calculator located in the Shipping and payment tab above to obtain your shipping rate.Back to Top Payment Details
International Buyers: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. In some instances, please expect delays due to customs.If you are having difficulty processing your payment, please call us toll-free at 1-888-988-GRIP (4747) during normal business hours of Mon-Fri 9AM-6PM PST, or contact us through message (Ask a question).
Back to TopNo Hassle Return/ Exchange Policy
Step 1: Call us at 1-888-988-GRIP (4747), 9am-6pm PST (Mon-Fri), so we can issue an RMA #.
Step 2: Please let us know how we can help you:
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping cost.
- Exchange your purchase for up to 30 days from date of purchase, must be in brand new, resalable condition. (No restocking fee)
- All returns will be subject to 15% restocking fee.
- Return your purchase for up to 30 days from date of purchase for a refund, including original shipping cost minus 15% restocking fee. Must be in brand new, resalable condition.
- Item will be inspected within 3 business days, refund will be given using the same service buyer used to pay.
- Items that have been installed, used or altered are non-returnable.
- If an item arrives damaged, please contact us at 1-888-988-GRIP (4747) for immediate assistance.
Back to TopAbout Us
1350 W. Lambert Rd. #B
Brea, CA 92821Business Hours: 9AM - 6PM Monday - Friday (Pacific Standard Time)
Phone: (562) 905 - 3233
Fax: (562) 905 - 3238
Email: Please contact us through message by clicking on "Ask a question" on the top right corner of our listings under Seller info box.
Back to Top