This item has been shown times.
75 Amp Car Battery ChargerEngine Jump Starter
6/12 Volt Digital - 2 Amp Trickle Maintainer
TESTED AND GUARANTEED TO WORK AND LOOK GOOD
Could Have a Scratch as it Came in Bulk
No Hassle 2 Month Guarantee All RugGalleryinc ListingsFully Automatic Microprocessor Controlled • 75 Amp Engine Start – for emergency starting • 5 Amp, 10<>20 Amp Fast Charge – self-adjusting, variable charge rates for everyday charging needs and maintaining your battery in peak condition. Charges and automatically desulfates and restores car, truck, RV, farm equipment, AGM, gel cell and deep-cycle batteries • 3 Amp Slow Charge – for charging and maintaining small batteries; charges motorcycle, ATV, snowmobile and lawn tractor batteries • Built-in Digital Voltmeter/Tester – helps diagnose problems • Auto Voltage Detection – the charger automatically determines whether the connected battery is a 6 Volt battery or a 12 Volt battery
- 75-amp Engine Start
- 10/20-amp Rapid Charge
- 2-amp Slow Charge
- Thermal Runaway Protection
- Safety Start
- Charging status LEDs
Dimensions: H 7" x W 9.5" x L 9.5"
Cord leight 6 Foot
*** offer with CONFIDENCE ***
Item # :
1 PcCondition :
OPEN BOXShipping & Handling (US) :
Click here to view all our sales in one place!
- We take pride in our quality and services.
- SHIPPING: UPS Ground
- If you are not sure about this item and have any questions, please e-mail us your inquiry prior to offerding.
- Do not start to offer unless you have all your questions answered.
- NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING.
- All payments should be received within 5 days after closing date of the sale. The item (s) will be taken out and re posted, if we do not receive payment in time. We appreciate your response.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - If you are not happy with your selection, please return the item at your own expense for full reimbursement of purchase price.
This information is for VeRO (Verified Rights Owners Program) Members.
Item(s) listed is/are an OEM factory product. They could have been store display, store customer returns, or shelf pulls. Our qualified professional technicians determine the product quality/condition. We list the item(s) as "New Other" or "Used." Under no circumstance will we list our items as "Brand New." We buy product(s) from a licensed distributor(s), who have all necessary legal contracts/documents with manufacturer(s) and/or retailers. As a proof we have pictures of receipt(s) and other label(s)/ticker(s) from trusted retailer(s) as well as more pictures of the actual product's, front, back, top and bottom. We will NOT buy any product(s) if merchant can not provide proof of origin of that merchandise. If you would like to receive more information please send a message for immediate respond.