This item has been shown 7936 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Universal Front Bumper Lip Splitter Spoiler
Unlike other lip splitters ours are made from heavy duty flexible foam rubber, allowing it to conform to any type of bumper.
Super Easy to Install
Ready to be installed! Our simple 4-step instructions will make installation a breeze. For installation instructions CLICK HERE
Fits All Makes and Models
The universal lip splitter can be attached to any make or model. Click on the photos to see the real thing.
- Our lip splitter can be applied to any front bumper, and can withstand any weather.
- Installation of the splitter will not harm or damage your bumper in any way.
- This modification can be installed permanently or temporarily.
- The lip splitter will help protect your bumper from rock chips, scrapes or road rash.
- Included: 7.5 feet of BLACK lip splitter - ready to be installed.
- Orders are shipped with Unites States Postal Service or United Parcel Service.
- Shipping charges include shipping and handling costs and are non-negotiable.
- Most orders are shipped next business day after payment is confirmed.
- Payments made with eCheck must wait until eCheck clears.
- Item will be relisted if payment isn't made within 4 business days of sale end.
- Paments by Check are accepted.
- Winning buyers will be notified after the sale ends with intructions for payment.
- Refunds are made at the discretion of seller.
- Refunds will only be accepted if item(s) are unused.
- Refunds will be accepted 7 days after item is received.
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1997 Dodge Ram Pickup SST: 7.090 @ 195.000
Chris Cadotto, Engine: 526 BAE, Supercharger: 14-71 high helix Turbos: supercharged Tires: 10.5W 33
1972 Datsun 1200 fastback: 9.000 @ 149.000
luis morales, Engine: 1.8, Turbos: t66 Tires: 29.5 11.5
1972 Datsun 1200 b110: 9.020 @ 148.655
ron Folck, Engine: l-6, Turbos: turbonetics 60-1 Tires: 14
1975 Dodge Ram Pickup : 10.130 @ 129.890
Kevin Long, Engine: 451 BB, Tires: 16x33
1972 Datsun 1200 Electric: 10.258 @ 123.790
Tim Brehm/John Wayland, Engine: Siamese 8 Dual Armature Electric Motor, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: BF Goodrich DOT Drag Radials
2005 Honda 599 CBR F4i: 11.290 @ 121.680
2004 Honda 599 : 11.560 @ 115.640
motorcyclistonline, Engine: 599cc DOHC I-4, Tires: Stock Michelin Pilot Road
1996 Dodge Ram Pickup Indy Ram 360: 11.800 @ 114.000
Lou Takacs, Engine: Magnum 360, Supercharger: Paxton Novi Gss
1972 Datsun 1200 datsun 1200: 11.980 @ 119.000
ron freitas, Engine: 2400, Turbos: t58 Tires: bfg dragradials (unreal traction)225x15x50
2006 Honda 599 : 11.983 @ 110.290
Dustin Krumm, Engine: 19,879 miles, Tires: Shinko 003
1999 Honda 599 : 12.173 @ 110.600
1972 Datsun 1200 : 12.190 @ 110.000
Jose Gonzalez, Engine: VG30ET, Supercharger: no Turbos: T3/T4 63 a/r 57 trim stage 3 Tires: 24.5X8 mickey thompson et drag
2004 Honda 599 : 12.388 @ 109.630
JOHN B, Tires: PILOT POWER
1980 Datsun 1200 Ute: 12.400 @ 116.000
Mick Beattie, Engine: CA18DET, Supercharger: - Turbos: T04e Tires: 225/50 Toyo proxy RA1 rear & 186/65 front
1997 Dodge Ram Pickup SST: 12.790 @ 109.000
GENO ANGELINO, Engine: 5.9, Supercharger: PAXTON VR4 Tires: PIRELLI SCORPION ZERO
1988 Dodge Ram Pickup W150: 13.420 @ 96.200
Brad, Engine: 346 cu.in (STOCK) LS1 swap, Tires: 30 x 12 street tires
1972 Dodge Ram Pickup D100: 13.729 @ 99.930
Patrick Murphy, Engine: 440, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 245/60s & 295/50s kumuho street tire 30psi Hot
1985 Dodge Ram Pickup D100: 13.830 @ 99.140
John Bird, Engine: 360, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: BFG drag radial 275/60/15
1969 Dodge Ram Pickup : 14.170 @ 98.270
george the scab, Engine: 318 s/b, Tires: street thru out 235-70's rear
1975 Datsun 1200 GX: 14.250 @ 94.150
Theo, Engine: A14, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 185x13 Yokohama semi`s