This item has been shown 7936 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Universal Front Bumper Lip Splitter Spoiler
Unlike other lip splitters ours are made from heavy duty flexible foam rubber, allowing it to conform to any type of bumper.
Super Easy to Install
Ready to be installed! Our simple 4-step instructions will make installation a breeze. For installation instructions CLICK HERE
Fits All Makes and Models
The universal lip splitter can be attached to any make or model. Click on the photos to see the real thing.
- Our lip splitter can be applied to any front bumper, and can withstand any weather.
- Installation of the splitter will not harm or damage your bumper in any way.
- This modification can be installed permanently or temporarily.
- The lip splitter will help protect your bumper from rock chips, scrapes or road rash.
- Included: 7.5 feet of BLACK lip splitter - ready to be installed.
- Orders are shipped with Unites States Postal Service or United Parcel Service.
- Shipping charges include shipping and handling costs and are non-negotiable.
- Most orders are shipped next business day after payment is confirmed.
- Payments made with eCheck must wait until eCheck clears.
- Item will be relisted if payment isn't made within 4 business days of sale end.
- Paments by Check are accepted.
- Winning buyers will be notified after the sale ends with intructions for payment.
- Refunds are made at the discretion of seller.
- Refunds will only be accepted if item(s) are unused.
- Refunds will be accepted 7 days after item is received.
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1994 Lincoln Mark VIII : 7.750 @ 180.000
, Engine: 380, Supercharger: none Turbos: BIG one Tires: mt 33x10.5x15w
1992 Eagle Talon Tsi: 7.961 @ 171.100
Kevin Jewer, Engine: 2.0 4G63, Turbos: Forced Performance 99HTZ Tires: MT 29.5 x 10.5
1990 Eagle Talon tsi: 7.976 @ 179.060
john shepherd, Engine: 2.2L, Turbos: T4 Garret turbo built by Forced Performance Tires: Hoosier DOT 26X8X16
1973 Dodge Challenger 383 ATI D3M ProCharger: 8.541 @ 158.740
sdconcepts, Engine: 383cid, Supercharger: ATI D3M ProCharger
1991 Eagle Talon : 8.802 @ 155.900
Kevin Jewer, Engine: 4g63, Turbos: Borg Warner S475 & Garrett T3 50 Trim
1991 Eagle Talon Talon Tsi RWD: 8.960 @ 149.910
Scott Glassbrook, Engine: 2.3 liter 4g63, Turbos: GT4202 Tires: M/T
2008 Dodge Challenger Direct Connection: 9.247 @ 148.830
Brian Falzon, Engine: 440 Gen 3 aluminum Hemi, Turbos: 88mm Turbonetics Tires: Hoosier 9x30
1970 Dodge Challenger SE: 9.610 @ 137.890
MoparChas, Engine: 495 CID, Tires: Hoosier
1973 Dodge Challenger : 9.620 @ 139.000
patrick et Roxanne, Engine: 440, Tires: 33-14.5
1971 Dodge Challenger : 9.720 @ 138.320
Mario C., Engine: 508 p.c (n/a), Supercharger: nd Turbos: nd Tires: 30.0 in
1971 Dodge Challenger : 9.950 @ 136.000
Melvin McDonald, Engine: 499, Tires: M/T 265/75 Drag radial
1971 Dodge Challenger : 10.400 @ 126.500
don rauch, Engine: 410 stroked, Tires: hoosiers
1991 Eagle Talon TSi Awd: 10.460 @ 137.800
Susio Ranna, Engine: 2.0L Mitsubishi 4g63, Turbos: ported/clipped 20g
91 Eagle Talon : 10.720 @ 131.020
John Shepherd, Turbos: 20g Tires: nitto
1991 Eagle Talon TSI AWD: 10.721 @ 138.080
Mike, Engine: 2.0L 4G63, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: Precision GT3582R Tires: 215-45-17 Goodyear Eagle F1 GS D3
1990 Eagle Talon TSi FWD: 10.727 @ 142.120
Rob McKellar, Engine: 4G63, Turbos: Precision 56
1991 Eagle Talon TSI AWD: 10.806 @ 133.150
Nate Burgess, Engine: 2.0, Turbos: T-3 61mm
1992 Eagle Talon TSI AWD: 10.846 @ 127.850
Loren Hill, Engine: 2.3l, Turbos: FP3065 Tires: 235/45-17
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T: 10.861 @ 124.960
Jon Dalton, Engine: 5.7 (345 CID) naturally aspirated, Tires: 28x10.5-15 M/T slicks
1970 Dodge Challenger : 10.904 @ 121.000
Bob Utes, Engine: 440 .040 @10.2:1, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: BFGs f ront - MT drag radials rear