This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Universal Front Bumper Lip Splitter Spoiler
Unlike other lip splitters ours are made from heavy duty flexible foam rubber, allowing it to conform to any type of bumper.
Super Easy to Install
Ready to be installed! Our simple 4-step instructions will make installation a breeze. For installation instructions CLICK HERE
Fits All Makes and Models
The universal lip splitter can be attached to any make or model. Click on the photos to see the real thing.
- Our lip splitter can be applied to any front bumper, and can withstand any weather.
- Installation of the splitter will not harm or damage your bumper in any way.
- This modification can be installed permanently or temporarily.
- The lip splitter will help protect your bumper from rock chips, scrapes or road rash.
- Included: 7.5 feet of BLACK lip splitter - ready to be installed.
- Orders are shipped with Unites States Postal Service or United Parcel Service.
- Shipping charges include shipping and handling costs and are non-negotiable.
- Most orders are shipped next business day after payment is confirmed.
- Payments made with eCheck must wait until eCheck clears.
- Item will be relisted if payment isn't made within 4 business days of sale end.
- Paments by Check are accepted.
- Winning buyers will be notified after the sale ends with intructions for payment.
- Refunds are made at the discretion of seller.
- Refunds will only be accepted if item(s) are unused.
- Refunds will be accepted 7 days after item is received.
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1964 Renault Dauphine Sedan: 9.910 @ 119.000
Arturo Avila, Engine: J7T 2.2 L, Turbos: TO4 Garret Tires: 26 X 8.5 Slicks
1967 Dodge Coronet 500: 10.717 @ 126.720
David Fishgold, Engine: 500 cubic inch Indy Mopar Racing Block, Tires: M/T 28 x 10.5
1966 Dodge Coronet : 11.060 @ 121.000
George Germann, Engine: 440, Tires: moroso
1969 Dodge Coronet Super Bee: 12.070 @ 116.370
Harry Chargois, Engine: LOW DECK MOPAR STROKER, Tires: Firestone G70X14
1961 Renault Dauphine : 12.160 @ 108.600
lee maynard, Engine: 1968cc flatfour vw, Tires: m&h rear michelins front
1970 Dodge Coronet 2 door hardtop: 12.245 @ 113.590
Bob, Engine: 469 big block Chrysler with EFI, Tires: BF Goodrich 275/50R15 drag radials
1966 Dodge Coronet 440: 12.368 @ 110.050
P Webb, Engine: 440, Tires: hoosier quick time 10.5in
2001 Other Dune-Buggy Tatum Sand Demon: 12.488 @ 110.238
Tom Dooley, Engine: 3.2 Ford Taurus SHO, Supercharger: Eaton M-90
1966 Dodge Coronet 440: 12.617 @ 107.970
Phil Hudlow, Engine: Dodge 440, Tires: Good Year 29x12 on the rear and 28x4.5 up front
1966 Dodge Coronet 440: 12.617 @ 108.430
Phil Hudlow, Engine: Dodge 440, Tires: Goodyear 29x12 & 28x4.5
2005 Lincoln LS Sport: 13.300 @ 106.500
rocket5979, Engine: 3.9 DOHC V8,
1969 Dodge Coronet 440: 13.340 @ 102.740
todd, Engine: 360, Tires: nitto 555
1970 Dodge Coronet Superbee: 13.420 @ 102.300
Todd Lewis, Engine: 440, Tires: 15/50's
1968 Dodge Coronet : 13.490 @ 106.800
2002 Lincoln LS : 14.700 @ 97.000
2005 Lincoln LS V8: 14.700 @ 97.000
2005 Lincoln LS V6: 15.100 @ 92.200
2000 Lincoln LS V8: 15.115 @ 93.390
John Bobilya, Engine: 3.9L V8,
2000 Lincoln LS : 15.220 @ 91.000
2000 Lincoln LS : 15.400 @ 86.000