This item has been shown 7936 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Universal Front Bumper Lip Splitter Spoiler
Unlike other lip splitters ours are made from heavy duty flexible foam rubber, allowing it to conform to any type of bumper.
Super Easy to Install
Ready to be installed! Our simple 4-step instructions will make installation a breeze. For installation instructions CLICK HERE
Fits All Makes and Models
The universal lip splitter can be attached to any make or model. Click on the photos to see the real thing.
- Our lip splitter can be applied to any front bumper, and can withstand any weather.
- Installation of the splitter will not harm or damage your bumper in any way.
- This modification can be installed permanently or temporarily.
- The lip splitter will help protect your bumper from rock chips, scrapes or road rash.
- Included: 7.5 feet of BLACK lip splitter - ready to be installed.
- Orders are shipped with Unites States Postal Service or United Parcel Service.
- Shipping charges include shipping and handling costs and are non-negotiable.
- Most orders are shipped next business day after payment is confirmed.
- Payments made with eCheck must wait until eCheck clears.
- Item will be relisted if payment isn't made within 4 business days of sale end.
- Paments by Check are accepted.
- Winning buyers will be notified after the sale ends with intructions for payment.
- Refunds are made at the discretion of seller.
- Refunds will only be accepted if item(s) are unused.
- Refunds will be accepted 7 days after item is received.
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1982 Opel Manta B: 9.388 @ 144.690
Guido Uhlir, Engine: 383 - Chevy SB, Tires: Toyo 195/60/15 front - Toyo 28/12/15 rear
1972 Ford Pinto : 9.630 @ 137.890
Jeff Wilson, Engine: Ford 472, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: Good Year Eagles
1977 Ford Pinto : 10.312 @ 136.230
J.D. CRANKS (' EM UP!), Engine: 2976CC 2.3L FORD 4 CYL., Supercharger: NONE BUT THIS SEEMS COOL Turbos: NONE BUT THINKING ABOUT IT Tires: 15X14X32 GOODYEARS
1972 Ford Pinto : 10.884 @ 120.640
Chris Russell, Engine: 331 Stroker, Tires: Hoosers 33/15
1971 Ford Pinto sand bagger: 10.990 @ 103.200
David McLellan, Engine: 460 Ford, 0 0 Tires: 14x32
2002 Honda VTX 1800 cc: 11.366 @ 115.620
1974 Buick Apollo : 11.766 @ 111.790
bill macke, Engine: 72 chevy 400 smallblock,
1971 Ford Pinto : 12.244 @ 108.610
Jeff Wilson, Engine: 306, Tires: 28 / 10.5 / 15 ET Drags
2003 Honda VTX 1800 Custom: 12.463 @ 105.340
John ( Hotrod ) Veysey, Engine: 1800cc,
1978 Ford Pinto Electric: 12.470 @ 104.470
Mike Willmon/Hank Buettner, Engine: Two 9 inch electric motors, Supercharger: none Turbos: nope Tires: Hoosier 275/60R15 Drag Radials
2007 Honda VTX 1800C: 12.932 @ 105.320
Dale Overton, Engine: 1800, Tires: Stock
2005 Dodge Durango Limited 5.7L Hemi Supercharged: 13.371 @ 101.520
diesel, Engine: 5.7L Hemi, Supercharger: Vortech
2005 Dodge Durango Limited Nitrous: 13.760 @ 100.580
EricB, Engine: 5.7L Hemi,
2007 Honda VTX VTX 1800 C: 13.791 @ 100.090
Dale Overton, Engine: 1800,
2005 Dodge Durango Limited: 14.780 @ 91.300
EricB, Engine: 5.7L Hemi, Tires: Stock
2012 Dodge Durango R/T: 15.296 @ 90.120
Jeff Sherwin, Engine: 5.7L,
2004 Dodge Durango Limited: 15.400 @ 88.000
2006 Dodge Durango Limited Hemi: 15.407 @ 88.440
Jason Conaway, Engine: 5.7L Hemi, Tires: stock
2001 Dodge Durango SLT+: 15.610 @ 85.080
Ray, Engine: 4.7,
1999 Dodge Durango : 15.660 @ 86.170
John Oliver, Engine: 318,