This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Universal Front Bumper Lip Splitter Spoiler
Unlike other lip splitters ours are made from heavy duty flexible foam rubber, allowing it to conform to any type of bumper.
Super Easy to Install
Ready to be installed! Our simple 4-step instructions will make installation a breeze. For installation instructions CLICK HERE
Fits All Makes and Models
The universal lip splitter can be attached to any make or model. Click on the photos to see the real thing.
- Our lip splitter can be applied to any front bumper, and can withstand any weather.
- Installation of the splitter will not harm or damage your bumper in any way.
- This modification can be installed permanently or temporarily.
- The lip splitter will help protect your bumper from rock chips, scrapes or road rash.
- Included: 7.5 feet of BLACK lip splitter - ready to be installed.
- Orders are shipped with Unites States Postal Service or United Parcel Service.
- Shipping charges include shipping and handling costs and are non-negotiable.
- Most orders are shipped next business day after payment is confirmed.
- Payments made with eCheck must wait until eCheck clears.
- Item will be relisted if payment isn't made within 4 business days of sale end.
- Paments by Check are accepted.
- Winning buyers will be notified after the sale ends with intructions for payment.
- Refunds are made at the discretion of seller.
- Refunds will only be accepted if item(s) are unused.
- Refunds will be accepted 7 days after item is received.
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1966 Ford Galaxy : 6.897 @ 204.230
Raymond Huseby, Engine: 514 big block, Supercharger: holly Tires: 435/15/15 mt drag slicks
1984 Audi 80 quattro: 9.170 @ 154.000
Andreas Martinsson, Engine: 3b, Turbos: pt 76/75 billet Tires: m/t 24,5
1967 Ford Galaxy 500: 10.180 @ 134.000
Brian, Engine: 460, Turbos: yes
1964 Ford Galaxy : 11.538 @ 115.830
Bill Troth, Engine: Ford FE, Supercharger: No Turbos: No Tires: Goodyear Eagle 29x10-15
1968 Ford Galaxy XL Fastback: 11.662 @ 115.140
Charles W. Hamil, Engine: 390 FE, Tires: Hoosier
1968 Ford Galaxy xl: 12.190 @ 110.640
Jamie Willis, Engine: 428cj, Tires: m/t drag radial
1967 Ford Galaxy 500: 12.650 @ 118.000
Me, Engine: 460 SVO crate with some extras, Tires: 235x70-15 Radial X
1968 Ford Galaxy 68 xl fast back: 13.336 @ 105.060
david hoyt, Engine: 422 fe, Tires: stock street
1967 Ford Galaxy Galaxie 500: 13.420 @ 100.060
Mac, Engine: 428 CU / 450 hp, Tires: M/T drag radials
1964 Ford Galaxy : 14.320 @ 99.330
Lance, Engine: 352, Tires: 275-60 steet
1965 Ford Galaxy 500: 14.900 @ 90.000
Daniel Turner, Engine: 302, Supercharger: None Turbos: None Tires: BFGoodrich Radial T/A
1965 Ford Galaxy Galaxie 500: 14.910 @ 92.210
Lucas Massengale, Engine: 390, Tires: Daytona 215/70R15's
1964 Ford Galaxy XL: 15.110 @ 94.000
Bill Logan, Engine: 390, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: slippery bias ply
1964 Ford Galaxy Country Sedan: 16.230 @ 85.400
RW Logan, Engine: 390, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 225/70r15