This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Universal Front Bumper Lip Splitter Spoiler
Unlike other lip splitters ours are made from heavy duty flexible foam rubber, allowing it to conform to any type of bumper.
Super Easy to Install
Ready to be installed! Our simple 4-step instructions will make installation a breeze. For installation instructions CLICK HERE
Fits All Makes and Models
The universal lip splitter can be attached to any make or model. Click on the photos to see the real thing.
- Our lip splitter can be applied to any front bumper, and can withstand any weather.
- Installation of the splitter will not harm or damage your bumper in any way.
- This modification can be installed permanently or temporarily.
- The lip splitter will help protect your bumper from rock chips, scrapes or road rash.
- Included: 7.5 feet of BLACK lip splitter - ready to be installed.
- Orders are shipped with Unites States Postal Service or United Parcel Service.
- Shipping charges include shipping and handling costs and are non-negotiable.
- Most orders are shipped next business day after payment is confirmed.
- Payments made with eCheck must wait until eCheck clears.
- Item will be relisted if payment isn't made within 4 business days of sale end.
- Paments by Check are accepted.
- Winning buyers will be notified after the sale ends with intructions for payment.
- Refunds are made at the discretion of seller.
- Refunds will only be accepted if item(s) are unused.
- Refunds will be accepted 7 days after item is received.
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1998 Yamaha YZF R1: 8.154 @ 175.000
ilias kovaios, Engine: 998, Tires: shinko hook up
1997 Yamaha YZF Thunderace: 8.470 @ 163.850
Thomas Nilsson, Engine: 1040, Turbos: TD0415G
1992 Lancia Integrale Martini 6: 8.796 @ 170.000
Soli Maurizio, Engine: 2000 cc., Supercharger: Volumex Abarth Lancia 037 Turbos: C.B.B. Garrett GT42 Tires: Avon 10 inch.
1999 Yamaha YZF R1 Turbo: 9.001 @ 155.880
Simon Giordmaina, Engine: 998, Turbos: T28 Tires: Shinko
2005 Yamaha YZF R1: 9.117 @ 145.000
Josh, Tires: Batalax BT016
1994 Lancia Integrale EVO: 9.217 @ 157.870
Gregory M. Dimitriadis, Engine: 1850 T16, Turbos: 1 Tires: 22
2003 Yamaha YZF R1: 9.218 @ 143.000
JONATHAN PEDORENKO, Engine: 1000 CC, Tires: SHINKO
2007 Yamaha YZF R6: 9.280 @ 148.000
Anthony F, Engine: Stock, Tires: Hook up
2005 Yamaha YZF r6: 9.400 @ 152.340
brad nickel, Engine: completly rebuilt, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: shinko race tire 190
2002 Yamaha YZF R1: 9.533 @ 143.340
fred godin, Engine: stock, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: shinko
1992 Lancia Integrale evo2: 9.590 @ 153.210
saccani atefano, Engine: risi engineering 2000cc, Supercharger: no Turbos: turbonetics Tires: michelin
2002 Yamaha YZF r1: 9.655 @ 138.300
1992 Lancia Integrale Evo 1: 9.705 @ 149.000
Mike charalambous (JMC Power automotive), Engine: Lancia 16v, Turbos: Super T76 Turbonetics Tires: 9.2 x 24 x 15
1992 Lancia Integrale evo: 9.780 @ 149.780
Mike charalambous (JMC Power automotive), Engine: 1995cc 16v turbo, Turbos: 1 Tires: M&H
1999 Yamaha YZF r1: 9.898 @ 134.824
brad brumback, Engine: 2003 r1000 cc, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: tomahalk 190
2005 Yamaha YZF R1: 9.946 @ 139.490
2004 Yamaha YZF R1: 9.994 @ 139.350
Bob Patton, Engine: stock,
2005 Yamaha YZF R1: 10.025 @ 144.210
2007 Yamaha YZF R6: 10.280 @ 133.000
Evo, Engine: 599cc, smog block off plates ( no stock emission crap), Turbos: no Tires: michelin power race
2007 Yamaha YZF r6: 10.375 @ 127.040
ron wood, Engine: 2008 motor stock internals , Tires: shinko radial