This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Universal Front Bumper Lip Splitter Spoiler
Unlike other lip splitters ours are made from heavy duty flexible foam rubber, allowing it to conform to any type of bumper.
Super Easy to Install
Ready to be installed! Our simple 4-step instructions will make installation a breeze. For installation instructions CLICK HERE
Fits All Makes and Models
The universal lip splitter can be attached to any make or model. Click on the photos to see the real thing.
- Our lip splitter can be applied to any front bumper, and can withstand any weather.
- Installation of the splitter will not harm or damage your bumper in any way.
- This modification can be installed permanently or temporarily.
- The lip splitter will help protect your bumper from rock chips, scrapes or road rash.
- Included: 7.5 feet of BLACK lip splitter - ready to be installed.
- Orders are shipped with Unites States Postal Service or United Parcel Service.
- Shipping charges include shipping and handling costs and are non-negotiable.
- Most orders are shipped next business day after payment is confirmed.
- Payments made with eCheck must wait until eCheck clears.
- Item will be relisted if payment isn't made within 4 business days of sale end.
- Paments by Check are accepted.
- Winning buyers will be notified after the sale ends with intructions for payment.
- Refunds are made at the discretion of seller.
- Refunds will only be accepted if item(s) are unused.
- Refunds will be accepted 7 days after item is received.
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1997 Volkswagen Jetta VR6 turbo: 9.700 @ 146.000
Brian Kirchberger, Engine: VR6, Turbos: GT40 Tires: Slicks
2005 Dodge RAM SRT10 Quad Cab Supercharged: 10.733 @ 125.100
Mike Brady, Engine: 8.3 L, Supercharger: Paxton
2004 Dodge RAM SRT10 : 11.049 @ 122.420
Justin Shelton, Engine: 8.3L V10, Tires: 28x14.5x16 Hoosier
2005 Dodge RAM SRT10 quad cab: 11.760 @ 113.440
rick padilla, Engine: 8.3, Tires: M&H slicks
2005 Dodge RAM SRT10 zex nitrous: 12.050 @ 114.700
2004 Dodge RAM SRT10 Paxton Supercharger: 12.110 @ 117.128
Todd Smith, Supercharger: Paxton Tires: M&H 390's
2004 Dodge RAM SRT10 : 12.390 @ 114.000
Christopher Anderson, Engine: viper v-10,
2005 Dodge RAM SRT10 QUAD CAB: 12.497 @ 110.620
Mitch Wolfe, Engine: V10, Tires: M@H drag radial
2005 Dodge RAM SRT10 : 12.771 @ 109.670
Brent Greener, Engine: V10 Viper, Tires: Stock
2005 Dodge RAM SRT10 : 12.837 @ 105.780
Ron West, Engine: 8.3,
2005 Dodge RAM SRT10 : 12.870 @ 108.800
Robert Buckly, Engine: 8.3 VIPER V10,
2002 Volkswagen Jetta GLS: 12.898 @ 97.580
Mike Hague, Engine: 2.0 4 cyl, Turbos: Neuspeed
2005 Dodge RAM SRT10 : 13.000 @ 107.530
2005 Dodge RAM SRT10 Ram SRT-10 Quad Cab: 13.050 @ 106.280
Kauka, Engine: Viper 8.3L 505 ci, Supercharger: None Turbos: None Tires: M/H drag radials
1995 Volkswagen Jetta GLX: 13.200 @ 106.540
jon, Engine: 2.8l vr6, Turbos: T3/T4 60trim Tires: street
1997 Volkswagen Jetta : 13.220 @ 104.850
Sam Barker, Engine: 2.8L VR6, Supercharger: VORTECH V1-S Tires: M/T Slicks 22-8-15
2004 Dodge RAM SRT10 RC: 13.232 @ 105.360
Wade Smithers, Engine: Viper V-10, Tires: STOCK
2005 Dodge RAM SRT10 Tuned: 13.320 @ 104.290
2004 Dodge RAM SRT10 : 13.358 @ 101.840
charles, Engine: viper v-10, Supercharger: none Turbos: none
2005 Dodge RAM SRT10 Quad Cab: 13.380 @ 102.970
Chuck Rogge, Engine: 8.3 L V-10, Tires: M&H Drag Radials