This item has been shown 7936 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Universal Front Bumper Lip Splitter Spoiler
Unlike other lip splitters ours are made from heavy duty flexible foam rubber, allowing it to conform to any type of bumper.
Super Easy to Install
Ready to be installed! Our simple 4-step instructions will make installation a breeze. For installation instructions CLICK HERE
Fits All Makes and Models
The universal lip splitter can be attached to any make or model. Click on the photos to see the real thing.
- Our lip splitter can be applied to any front bumper, and can withstand any weather.
- Installation of the splitter will not harm or damage your bumper in any way.
- This modification can be installed permanently or temporarily.
- The lip splitter will help protect your bumper from rock chips, scrapes or road rash.
- Included: 7.5 feet of BLACK lip splitter - ready to be installed.
- Orders are shipped with Unites States Postal Service or United Parcel Service.
- Shipping charges include shipping and handling costs and are non-negotiable.
- Most orders are shipped next business day after payment is confirmed.
- Payments made with eCheck must wait until eCheck clears.
- Item will be relisted if payment isn't made within 4 business days of sale end.
- Paments by Check are accepted.
- Winning buyers will be notified after the sale ends with intructions for payment.
- Refunds are made at the discretion of seller.
- Refunds will only be accepted if item(s) are unused.
- Refunds will be accepted 7 days after item is received.
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2005 Suzuki Hayabusa Sport turbo: 6.580 @ 215.000
Yves Giard, Turbos: innovative Tires: 29x13x15
1999 Suzuki Hayabusa gsxr Turbo: 7.240 @ 197.990
Simon Giordmaina, Engine: 1300cc, Turbos: GT35 Tires: Michelin Power one
2008 Suzuki Hayabusa prostreet: 7.306 @ 195.000
Sean Henson, Engine: hayabusa, Turbos: Garrett GT-35R Tires: michelin power one
2007 Suzuki Hayabusa sst: 8.110 @ 184.750
sean henson, Engine: 1300, Turbos: garret gt 35 Tires: shinko
2004 Suzuki Hayabusa FMS Supercharged RST: 8.240 @ 169.000
Tommy Federici, Engine: Stock Displacement, Supercharger: Yes Turbos: No Tires: Michelin Power One
2002 Suzuki Hayabusa Stage 1 Turbo: 8.243 @ 159.830
Dan McCarthy, Engine: Stock, Turbos: Velocity Stage 1 Tires: M/T slick rear/ 16 inch front
1999 Suzuki Hayabusa : 8.272 @ 166.600
Marty Searl, Engine: 1298cc, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: stickey mickey shootout tyre
2003 Suzuki Hayabusa Turbo: 8.401 @ 177.600
Glen Bertagnoli, Engine: 1298cc, Turbos: NLR Race Kit Tires: Michelin front // M/T MCR rear
2004 Suzuki Hayabusa FMS Supercharged: 8.425 @ 166.560
Tommy Federici, Engine: stock displacement, Supercharger: Yes Turbos: no Tires: Shinko street tires
2003 Suzuki Hayabusa ss: 8.442 @ 166.980
Daniel Burchett, Engine: 139,
2002 Suzuki Hayabusa GSXR: 8.600 @ 162.680
Bill Farnell, Engine: 1397, Tires: Shinko
1999 Suzuki Hayabusa : 8.600 @ 157.000
Micah Hecht , Engine: 1300cc, Turbos: 1
2003 Suzuki Hayabusa : 8.848 @ 158.780
Nem, Engine: 1390 je turbo pistons, Supercharger: no Turbos: t28 Tires: shinko/pirelli
2001 Suzuki Hayabusa TURBO: 8.850 @ 157.000
OUTPLAYN, Engine: 1300 Stock, Turbos: 16g Tires: Micky on the back
1999 Suzuki Hayabusa 1300 gsxr: 8.853 @ 154.630
Mike Farnell, Engine: stock, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: shinko-rear / mich pilot-front
2005 Suzuki Hayabusa : 8.862 @ 151.020
Robby Manning, Engine: 1397 Carpenter Racing, Tires: Shinko Drag Hookup
2008 Suzuki Hayabusa 1340: 8.874 @ 159.000
Joni Hiipakka, Engine: Stock 1340cc,
2007 Suzuki Hayabusa gsx1300r: 8.911 @ 158.320
wally hosta, Engine: 1340,
2004 Suzuki Hayabusa : 8.957 @ 158.720
dennis posey, Engine: 1299cc, Tires: shinko u-soft
2002 Suzuki Hayabusa gsx1300r: 8.970 @ 155.000
Steve Norman, Engine: 1299, Supercharger: none Turbos: none