This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Air Filter with Electric Blower and Wiring Harness
Not car specific - Universal - Can fit aftermarket intakes with 3" Piping or smaller with adapter (adapter not included)
- Universal air filter with built-in air compressor blower for increased air flow and performance
- Solid Metal Blade rotates at up to 12000rpm
- Includes wiring and activation switch and fuse with relay - Wiring required - Custom installation required
- Works with all aftermarket air intakes with 3" opening
- 14V 8A 100 W 12,000 RPM Speed 12M/s
- No instructions provided - Sorry
- Not car specific - Will fit any car if you customize
- US Buyers (except Guam or buyers with APO address)
- Visa / Master / American Express / Discover Payments
- Canadian Buyers
- Visa / Master / American Express / Discover Payments
- All other International, Guam or Buyers with APO shipping address
- Paypal (will only accept paypal payment from buyers with verified paypal account)
*NOTE TO ALL INTERNATIONAL BUYERS (INCLUDING CANADIAN BUYERS)*
Please read payment terms/methods and shipping fees before offerding on the item or use buy it now, if there is any question, please email us or call.
- For Paypal payments, buyer must have a verified Paypal account with a confirmed address, and we will only ship the items to the Paypal confirmed address, no exception
- Winning offer notification/payment instruction will be sent to buyer automatically thru email after sale ended
Shipping & Handling to United States:PLEASE CLICK SHIPPING TAB AT TOP OF PAGE (Including: HI, AK, PR, APO)
Shipping & Handling to Canada: Yes! PLEASE CLICK SHIPPING TAB AT TOP OF PAGE
Shipping & Handling to Other Country: Yes! PLEASE CLICK SHIPPING TAB AT TOP OF PAGE
Please email or call if you need express service or have specil requests!
Product will be ship within 24-48 hours of payment received.
Shipping and Handling price is not negotiable.
We use the handling charge to cover our shipping department cost, packaging materials, fuel charges, boxes, tapes and labels.
Please do not offer if you don't agree with our shipping and handling prices.
Please do not email us after the sale to reduce the shipping price. Sorry, we will not use third party shipping carrier.
Terms & Conditions
- All of our products are 100% brand new unless otherwise stated in the description above.
- All sales are final unless item is defective upon delivery.
- Please inspect your order upon receipt. No claims will be honored after 7 days of delivery
- We will reimburse you the actual shipping fees for exchange if we shipped incorrect quantity, incorrect item or defective item.
- Buyer need to obtain a RA (Return Authorization) Number from us before return anything back to us by email.
- Shipping & Handling are Non-Refundable and $7.99 deduction for each free shipping item on any approved returns,
- Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs for returns with warranty issue.
- We reserve the right to retract offers from any buyer with a history of negative response/non-payment. Please respect the integrity of , only offer if you intend to follow through with your purchase
- We reserve the right to file Non-Paying buyer Alert if payment is not received within 10 days after sale ended
- Please offer with responsibly. Failure to complete the transaction can result in account cancellations.
- Please never leave us negative response without trying to resolve a problem. We are here to help!
PLEASE LEAVE US 5 STAR response!
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1957 Austin-Healey Sprite : 8.780 @ 155.000
darren veal, Engine: 466 bbc, Supercharger: no Turbos: no
1958 Austin-Healey Sprite BUG EYE: 9.110 @ 148.230
DARREN VEAL, Engine: BBC 454, Supercharger: NO Turbos: NO Tires: M/T 28X11.5X15
1993 Dodge Stealth Dynamic Racing DR1000: 9.736 @ 151.390
Matt Monett, Turbos: T3/T4 Hybrid
1996 Dodge Stealth R/T TwinTurbo: 10.396 @ 138.940
Trevor James, Turbos: TD05-7cm2 EVO3 16G's Tires: 275/35/18 BFG G-Force DR's
1986 Dodge Omni GLH-T gt4094r Turbo: 10.536 @ 129.950
Corby Lines, Engine: 2.2, Turbos: gt4094r
1986 Dodge Omni GLHT: 10.850 @ 131.210
David Rose, Engine: 2.2L 16V DOHC Hybrid, Turbos: Holeset HX35G Tires: 24.5X8.5X15 M&H Racemaster
1985 Dodge Omni GLH: 11.301 @ 117.590
Rocky, Engine: 2.2l, Turbos: T04E / T3 Hybrid Tires: 24.5 M&H Slicks
1995 Buell S2 : 11.370 @ 120.930
1987 Dodge Omni GLH: 11.560 @ 121.400
Kenny Swafford, Engine: 2.2, Turbos: t3/t4 Tires: 24.5 x8.0
1991 Dodge Stealth R/T Twin Turbo: 11.590 @ 119.680
Chris Turman aka Mellon, Engine: 3.0L V6 stock heads, cams, IC etc.., Supercharger: none Turbos: DR-650R Tires: Nitto 555
1993 Dodge Stealth RT/TT: 11.995 @ 117.770
Jared Shannon, Engine: DOHC 24 Valve, Turbos: 2x DR650's (9b) Tires: Nitto N3000
1994 Dodge Stealth TT: 12.078 @ 115.330
Ernie Boyd, Engine: 3.2L, Turbos: DR500 Tires: g force radial's
1994 Dodge Stealth RT/TT: 12.367 @ 109.110
1991 Dodge Stealth RT TT: 12.380 @ 118.110
Mark Wendlandt, Turbos: 15Gs
1993 Dodge Stealth R/T Twin Turbo: 12.471 @ 113.340
Bob Melton, Engine: 3.1L, Turbos: 13G (x2) Tires: 245/45/17 Sumitomo HTR+
1994 Dodge Stealth RT/TT: 12.570 @ 113.410
Shane, Engine: 3.01, Supercharger: none Turbos: DR650's Tires: 245/45zr17
1986 Dodge Omni : 12.664 @ 0.000
Ismael Rangel, Engine: 2.2, Turbos: t3/t4 Tires: m&h 23x7.5 15
1992 Dodge Stealth TT: 12.783 @ 105.910
Jay Daniels, Engine: 6G72, Turbos: Stock 9Bs
1995 Dodge Stealth : 12.855 @ 107.330
John Basol, Engine: 3.0 Liter V6, Turbos: (2) Mitsubishi 9B Tires: Yokohama A0028 P245/35-18
1987 Dodge Omni GLHS: 12.857 @ 108.520
Ken Adler, Engine: 2.2l, Turbos: stock Tires: 23