This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Air Filter with Electric Blower and Wiring Harness
Not car specific - Universal - Can fit aftermarket intakes with 3" Piping or smaller with adapter (adapter not included)
- Universal air filter with built-in air compressor blower for increased air flow and performance
- Solid Metal Blade rotates at up to 12000rpm
- Includes wiring and activation switch and fuse with relay - Wiring required - Custom installation required
- Works with all aftermarket air intakes with 3" opening
- 14V 8A 100 W 12,000 RPM Speed 12M/s
- No instructions provided - Sorry
- Not car specific - Will fit any car if you customize
- US Buyers (except Guam or buyers with APO address)
- Visa / Master / American Express / Discover Payments
- Canadian Buyers
- Visa / Master / American Express / Discover Payments
- All other International, Guam or Buyers with APO shipping address
- Paypal (will only accept paypal payment from buyers with verified paypal account)
*NOTE TO ALL INTERNATIONAL BUYERS (INCLUDING CANADIAN BUYERS)*
Please read payment terms/methods and shipping fees before offerding on the item or use buy it now, if there is any question, please email us or call.
- For Paypal payments, buyer must have a verified Paypal account with a confirmed address, and we will only ship the items to the Paypal confirmed address, no exception
- Winning offer notification/payment instruction will be sent to buyer automatically thru email after sale ended
Shipping & Handling to United States:PLEASE CLICK SHIPPING TAB AT TOP OF PAGE (Including: HI, AK, PR, APO)
Shipping & Handling to Canada: Yes! PLEASE CLICK SHIPPING TAB AT TOP OF PAGE
Shipping & Handling to Other Country: Yes! PLEASE CLICK SHIPPING TAB AT TOP OF PAGE
Please email or call if you need express service or have specil requests!
Product will be ship within 24-48 hours of payment received.
Shipping and Handling price is not negotiable.
We use the handling charge to cover our shipping department cost, packaging materials, fuel charges, boxes, tapes and labels.
Please do not offer if you don't agree with our shipping and handling prices.
Please do not email us after the sale to reduce the shipping price. Sorry, we will not use third party shipping carrier.
Terms & Conditions
- All of our products are 100% brand new unless otherwise stated in the description above.
- All sales are final unless item is defective upon delivery.
- Please inspect your order upon receipt. No claims will be honored after 7 days of delivery
- We will reimburse you the actual shipping fees for exchange if we shipped incorrect quantity, incorrect item or defective item.
- Buyer need to obtain a RA (Return Authorization) Number from us before return anything back to us by email.
- Shipping & Handling are Non-Refundable and $7.99 deduction for each free shipping item on any approved returns,
- Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs for returns with warranty issue.
- We reserve the right to retract offers from any buyer with a history of negative response/non-payment. Please respect the integrity of , only offer if you intend to follow through with your purchase
- We reserve the right to file Non-Paying buyer Alert if payment is not received within 10 days after sale ended
- Please offer with responsibly. Failure to complete the transaction can result in account cancellations.
- Please never leave us negative response without trying to resolve a problem. We are here to help!
PLEASE LEAVE US 5 STAR response!
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1969 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia : 8.395 @ 158.670
Jere Heuer, Engine: 406, Supercharger: B&M 250 Tires: 28.5 ET Streets
1965 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Type 34: 8.920 @ 150.000
Ken Blomer, Engine: 2800cc flat 4 aircooled, Supercharger: coming soon! Turbos: 1, rajay/turbonetics Tires: Goodyear
1969 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Chassis car: 9.540 @ 143.560
Nitro Mike, Engine: 2275cc VW, Turbos: TO4B Tires: M&H 30 x 9 x 15
1964 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia : 11.640 @ 114.000
1968 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia : 12.190 @ 107.550
Nitro Mike, Engine: 2332 cc, Tires: Recapped with ultra-sticky
2005 Ferrari 612 Scaglietti : 12.500 @ 119.000
1958 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia coupe: 12.520 @ 108.400
Brian Donkin, Engine: 78 x 90.5 2007cc, Turbos: garret t3 Tires: phoenix slicks
2013 Audi Q5 3.0T S-Line: 12.637 @ 107.630
scott saxton, Engine: stock, Supercharger: APR Stage 2 pulley Tires: 275/40/20
1963 Chevrolet Corvair : 12.715 @ 107.370
Matt Smith, Engine: 383 chevy, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: BF Goodrich
1969 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia : 13.200 @ 100.900
Nate, Engine: 1915cc 117 C.I.,
1958 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia : 13.524 @ 96.510
brian donkin, Engine: 2007cc, Tires: 185/60 rear smart car front
1969 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia : 13.642 @ 93.730
Nate, Engine: 1915cc, Turbos: N/A Tires: 26x6x15 Pheonix
1965 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia : 14.220 @ 95.720
Paul Day, Engine: 1914,
1965 Chevrolet Corvair monza: 14.600 @ 95.020
Kevin Willson, Engine: 3.1 liter,
1966 Chevrolet Corvair Sandrail: 14.710 @ 86.650
Clark Hartzel, Engine: 164ci stock, Tires: NASCAR Slicks
1966 Chevrolet Corvair Corsa Turbo coupe: 14.960 @ 96.040
Dan Ruble, Engine: 164, Turbos: 1964 spyder turbo Tires: 7.00 13
2009 Audi Q5 3.2 Quattro Tiptronic: 15.010 @ 93.610
NA, Engine: V6, 270HP, Tires: Dunlop Grandtrek Touring
1968 Chevrolet Corvair 500: 15.340 @ 92.060
Bob Thomas, Engine: 164 CI Corvair, .030 over, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: Kelly Springfield D60x13
1970 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia : 15.980 @ 83.000
Darrell Parke, Engine: 1776, Tires: 165x15
1965 Chevrolet Corvair corsa coupe: 17.620 @ 76.680
Dan Ruble, Engine: 164, Supercharger: nada Turbos: none Tires: 6.50 13