This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Air Filter with Electric Blower and Wiring Harness
Not car specific - Universal - Can fit aftermarket intakes with 3" Piping or smaller with adapter (adapter not included)
- Universal air filter with built-in air compressor blower for increased air flow and performance
- Solid Metal Blade rotates at up to 12000rpm
- Includes wiring and activation switch and fuse with relay - Wiring required - Custom installation required
- Works with all aftermarket air intakes with 3" opening
- 14V 8A 100 W 12,000 RPM Speed 12M/s
- No instructions provided - Sorry
- Not car specific - Will fit any car if you customize
- US Buyers (except Guam or buyers with APO address)
- Visa / Master / American Express / Discover Payments
- Canadian Buyers
- Visa / Master / American Express / Discover Payments
- All other International, Guam or Buyers with APO shipping address
- Paypal (will only accept paypal payment from buyers with verified paypal account)
*NOTE TO ALL INTERNATIONAL BUYERS (INCLUDING CANADIAN BUYERS)*
Please read payment terms/methods and shipping fees before offerding on the item or use buy it now, if there is any question, please email us or call.
- For Paypal payments, buyer must have a verified Paypal account with a confirmed address, and we will only ship the items to the Paypal confirmed address, no exception
- Winning offer notification/payment instruction will be sent to buyer automatically thru email after sale ended
Shipping & Handling to United States:PLEASE CLICK SHIPPING TAB AT TOP OF PAGE (Including: HI, AK, PR, APO)
Shipping & Handling to Canada: Yes! PLEASE CLICK SHIPPING TAB AT TOP OF PAGE
Shipping & Handling to Other Country: Yes! PLEASE CLICK SHIPPING TAB AT TOP OF PAGE
Please email or call if you need express service or have specil requests!
Product will be ship within 24-48 hours of payment received.
Shipping and Handling price is not negotiable.
We use the handling charge to cover our shipping department cost, packaging materials, fuel charges, boxes, tapes and labels.
Please do not offer if you don't agree with our shipping and handling prices.
Please do not email us after the sale to reduce the shipping price. Sorry, we will not use third party shipping carrier.
Terms & Conditions
- All of our products are 100% brand new unless otherwise stated in the description above.
- All sales are final unless item is defective upon delivery.
- Please inspect your order upon receipt. No claims will be honored after 7 days of delivery
- We will reimburse you the actual shipping fees for exchange if we shipped incorrect quantity, incorrect item or defective item.
- Buyer need to obtain a RA (Return Authorization) Number from us before return anything back to us by email.
- Shipping & Handling are Non-Refundable and $7.99 deduction for each free shipping item on any approved returns,
- Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs for returns with warranty issue.
- We reserve the right to retract offers from any buyer with a history of negative response/non-payment. Please respect the integrity of , only offer if you intend to follow through with your purchase
- We reserve the right to file Non-Paying buyer Alert if payment is not received within 10 days after sale ended
- Please offer with responsibly. Failure to complete the transaction can result in account cancellations.
- Please never leave us negative response without trying to resolve a problem. We are here to help!
PLEASE LEAVE US 5 STAR response!
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1973 Plymouth Barracuda Cuda': 8.436 @ 165.000
cuda man, Engine: custom made 383 stoker, Supercharger: custom made 14 psi Tires: micky thompson
1967 Plymouth Barracuda coupe: 9.047 @ 150.650
craig cutler, Engine: 528 cubic inch Hemi, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 14.5x33
1964 Plymouth Barracuda : 9.790 @ 144.250
1971 Plymouth Barracuda : 10.057 @ 132.100
Blaine, Engine: 440+.060, Tires: M/T 14X32
1972 Plymouth Barracuda : 10.070 @ 129.000
NinaBill, Engine: 446 wedge, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: phoenix
1972 Plymouth Barracuda : 10.264 @ 130.390
Decon, Engine: 440, Tires: 14 X 32 goodyears
1969 Plymouth Barracuda formula s: 10.410 @ 130.580
Stephane Matteau, Engine: 440, Tires: 32 X 14
1967 Plymouth Barracuda : 10.480 @ 128.020
Billy Kirpens Jr, Engine: 340, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Goodyear
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Fastback: 10.503 @ 125.930
Jim Ambroselli, Engine: 400 inch small block, Tires: M/T 29.5x10.5x15W
1970 Plymouth Barracuda : 10.540 @ 125.300
Eric Caminati, Engine: 440 30 over,
1968 Plymouth Barracuda 440: 10.560 @ 135.000
tony loffredo, Engine: 440, Tires: goodyear
1967 Plymouth Barracuda Fastback: 10.864 @ 123.070
Garth Tillman, Engine: 408 stroker, Tires: MT 28x11.5x15
1998 Toyota Tacoma SR5 Twin Turbo: 11.010 @ 131.170
Marlon Silva, Engine: 5VZ, Turbos: twin T3/T4 Tires: stock
1969 Plymouth Barracuda 2door: 11.120 @ 119.340
jerry loffredo, Engine: 440, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: goodyear
1967 Plymouth Barracuda : 11.129 @ 121.650
Dave, Engine: 365 ci, Tires: Hooser quick time pro 28x11.5
1970 Plymouth Barracuda : 11.250 @ 119.000
2001 Toyota Tacoma Reg-cab precision 6262 turbo: 11.330 @ 123.660
Richard Vega, Engine: 2.4, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: precision 6262 Tires: 27x11.50x15
1970 Plymouth Barracuda cuda440-6: 11.400 @ 121.800
Rick, Engine: 440 six barrel, Tires: Goodyear slicks
1972 Plymouth Barracuda : 11.550 @ 117.000
Josh Reich, Engine: 440, Supercharger: nope Turbos: none Tires: BFGoodwrench
2003 Toyota Tacoma S-Runner: 11.800 @ 114.830
Bernie, Engine: 5VZFE 3.4l v6, Supercharger: TRD w/ URD Pulley Tires: M&H