Universal Catalytic Converter by Eastern (not for sale in California) - 70316 for Sale
This item has been shown 1524 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Call 1-800-470-1443 9-5 EST
Universal Catalytic Converter by Eastern (not for sale in California) - 70316
This ad is for a Universal Catalytic Converter. You are responsible for ordering the correct converter based on the dimensions and ratings provided below. Installing universal converters often requires the use of welding, cutting and tube bending equipment. Do not expect this converter to be a "direct fit" unit. Universal converters are less expensive than direct fit units, but are more difficult to install.
2 in ID
2 in ID
O2 Sensor Port
EPA Liters (rated up to)
EPA Weight (rated up to)
50,000 Mile Warranty! The required warranty for catalyst performance is 25,000 miles, but due to the high level of confidence in their products, Eastern has increased the warranty to 50,000 miles (see mfg website for details).
Eastern Catalytic Universal Converters:
- -Meet or exceed OE specs for fit and performance
- -Coverage up to 8.0 L / 9,500 lbs.
- -Available with and without air tubes and O2 sensors
- -Available in a wide range of inlet / outlet sizes
- -Certification in over 58 countries including Euro II and III
- All Eastern Converters are OBD II compatible*
- Only PayPal is accepted
- Immediate payment required
- Free Shipping within the 48 Contiguous States ONLY
- International Shipping is available and quoted on individual basis
- No Free shipping to Alaska, Hawaii or the US Protectorates
- No P.O. Box Delivery
- No APO/FPO Delivery
- Most items ship same or next day
- Tracking will be posted to record
- All returns must be preapproved.
- Returns subject to 15% restocking fee (invoiced separately).
- Returned items must be in new condition and in original packaging.
- Items that have been installed are not eligible for return.
5921 Middlebelt Road
Garden City, MI 48135
9 TO 5 EST
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2010 Ferrari California : 11.910 @ 116.910
NA, Engine: V8: 453HP,
2010 Ferrari California : 12.310 @ 117.030
NA, Engine: V8: 453 HP, Tires: Pirelli P Zero