This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Steel Made Little Lovely Devil Sticker
Fitment: Universal Fit For Many Cars
Condition: Brand New
1 X Devil Sticker （comes with adhesive tapes)(car brand are not included)
1.Great forDecorating yourvehicle.
2.Easy Installation , Make Your Car More Unique.Suggestions:
1.Clean up the target place before pasting.
2.Use a hot gun or hair dryer to warm up the adhesive tape, could increase the adhesiveness .
3.After pasting please keep your car unwashed for one week.
If You Want Buy It Now, Pls Click Here!!!
- Orders are usually shipped within 1 business day after payment has been cleared. Orders made on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays will be processed on the next business day and will be shipped within 24 hours.
- Please allow 10-21 business days for international deliveries. Some shipments may take longer subject to your local customs authorities.
- Shipping charges include postage, handling, and packaging of shipments.
- We do not ship to P.O BOX, APO and FPO.
- Transit time is best estimated but NOT guaranteed as transit time varies.
- Shipping & handling fees are not negotiable.
All sales are final. Return and Exchange can only be issued on defective item or wrong item shipped. Only exchange is allowed for wrong item purchased, and customers are responsible for the return shipping cost and subsequent replacement shipping cost. Replacement item will be processed and shipped upon return and inspection of the original item.Damaged Item
- Damaged merchandise includes items that are damaged during shipping. If a shipment arrives at your door with obvious shipping damage, please refuse to accept the delivery. If you accept delivery and then find shipping damage, please save all packaging material and paperwork and contact us immediately. Digital photos will be required for all cases. Defective or Wrong Item Shipped
- If the item you wish to return is inoperable but has no apparent damage, it is considered defective. If you receive a defective or wrong item, please save all packaging material and paperwork, and contact us immediately with the item number, ID, and defect description within 7 days after the date of package arrived, and we will process your request immediately. Replacement item will be processed and shipped upon return and inspection of the original item. No Claims will be accepted after 7 days. Digital photos are required for all cases of defective item.
- Returned items must be in their original packaging and unused condition, or they will be rejected and sent back to you. Feel free to contact us with any questions.Technical Support
- We can only provide limited technical assistance at the moment due to not being a professional mechanic. We highly recommend professional installation for all of our products. We are not accepting any exchange or returns due to improper installation.
- If you believe the purchased item does not fit, please save all packaging material and paperwork and contact us with detailed information and digital photos to prove how the item does not fit. We will be responsible for all shipping costs, and a full refund will be issued upon verification.Warranty
- Parts only. Buyer's responsibility for all shipping costs. Warranty does not applied to improper installation, water / fire damage, modification, or any acts of nature.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1976 Austin-Rover Mini Clubman Estate: 11.760 @ 115.550
Mike Smith, Engine: 2x Vauxhall 2litre 16v XE, Tires: 175/50x13 Yokohama A539
1969 Chevrolet Kingswood Wagon : 12.330 @ 107.640
Bob Bender, Engine: 350,
1986 Suzuki Swift Gti: 13.002 @ 113.240
Paweł Tymczak, Engine: 1342ccm, Tires: M/H
1991 Suzuki Swift GT: 13.010 @ 105.000
NELSON AVILES/OWNER, Engine: 1.3 LT, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: TO-3/TO-4 Tires: SLICKS
1985 Mitsubishi Cordia GSR: 13.733 @ 101.000
RogerCordia, Engine: 2 litre dash, Turbos: Factory tc06
1989 Suzuki Swift GT: 13.870 @ 101.000
Frank Froelich, Engine: 1.3 I-4, Tires: Azenis
1984 Mitsubishi Cordia GSR: 14.132 @ 100.000
RogerCordia, Engine: 1.8 g62, Turbos: Factory TC06
1993 Suzuki Swift GTi Turbo: 14.205 @ 105.090
Hugh Gordon, Engine: G13B, Turbos: T-28 Tires: Dunlop Formula R Tarmac
1994 Suzuki Swift GTi 5doors: 14.725 @ 91.630
szecseiadam, Engine: G13B stock, Tires: slick
1988 Mitsubishi Cordia GSR: 14.974 @ 93.450
Travis Linger, Engine: Stock, Turbos: TD05-14B Tires: 185/65/14
1987 Austin-Rover Mini S: 15.090 @ 90.070
Alan Kidner, Engine: 1340, Supercharger: Eaton M45 Tires: Slicks on front
2000 Suzuki Swift GTi: 15.240 @ 90.200
Gergely Bukta, Engine: stock, Tires: 175/55 r15
1994 Suzuki Swift GTi: 15.289 @ 90.500
David Hack, Engine: G13B, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: Bfgoodrich g-force sport
1989 Suzuki Swift GTi: 15.819 @ 86.460
Alex Von, Engine: 1.3 DOHC (G13B), Supercharger: NO Turbos: NO Tires: DUNLOP AS SPORT
1995 Suzuki Swift GTi: 15.900 @ 87.000
Mustapha A. Baroud, Engine: G13B, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A
1994 Suzuki Swift GT: 16.233 @ 91.000
Kyle Gill, Engine: 1.3 L Twin Cam 16V, Tires: Crappy
1989 Suzuki Swift GTi: 16.600 @ 82.860
Richard Allen, Engine: G13B, Tires: Goodtire SPO6 185/60 r14
1991 Suzuki Swift GTi: 16.891 @ 82.040
Nick Manning, Engine: G13B, Tires: 165/65/13
1989 Suzuki Swift GTI: 17.105 @ 81.250