This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Steel Made Little Lovely Devil Sticker
Fitment: Universal Fit For Many Cars
Condition: Brand New
1 X Devil Sticker ï¼ˆcomes with adhesive tapes)(car brand are not included)
1.Great forDecorating yourvehicle.
2.Easy Installation , Make Your Car More Unique.Suggestions:
1.Clean up the target place before pasting.
2.Use a hot gun or hair dryer to warm up the adhesive tape, could increase the adhesiveness .
3.After pasting please keep your car unwashed for one week.
If You Want Buy It Now, Pls Click Here!!!
- Orders are usually shipped within 1 business day after payment has been cleared. Orders made on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays will be processed on the next business day and will be shipped within 24 hours.
- Please allow 10-21 business days for international deliveries. Some shipments may take longer subject to your local customs authorities.
- Shipping charges include postage, handling, and packaging of shipments.
- We do not ship to P.O BOX, APO and FPO.
- Transit time is best estimated but NOT guaranteed as transit time varies.
- Shipping & handling fees are not negotiable.
All sales are final. Return and Exchange can only be issued on defective item or wrong item shipped. Only exchange is allowed for wrong item purchased, and customers are responsible for the return shipping cost and subsequent replacement shipping cost. Replacement item will be processed and shipped upon return and inspection of the original item.Damaged Item
- Damaged merchandise includes items that are damaged during shipping. If a shipment arrives at your door with obvious shipping damage, please refuse to accept the delivery. If you accept delivery and then find shipping damage, please save all packaging material and paperwork and contact us immediately. Digital photos will be required for all cases. Defective or Wrong Item Shipped
- If the item you wish to return is inoperable but has no apparent damage, it is considered defective. If you receive a defective or wrong item, please save all packaging material and paperwork, and contact us immediately with the item number, ID, and defect description within 7 days after the date of package arrived, and we will process your request immediately. Replacement item will be processed and shipped upon return and inspection of the original item. No Claims will be accepted after 7 days. Digital photos are required for all cases of defective item.
- Returned items must be in their original packaging and unused condition, or they will be rejected and sent back to you. Feel free to contact us with any questions.Technical Support
- We can only provide limited technical assistance at the moment due to not being a professional mechanic. We highly recommend professional installation for all of our products. We are not accepting any exchange or returns due to improper installation.
- If you believe the purchased item does not fit, please save all packaging material and paperwork and contact us with detailed information and digital photos to prove how the item does not fit. We will be responsible for all shipping costs, and a full refund will be issued upon verification.Warranty
- Parts only. Buyer's responsibility for all shipping costs. Warranty does not applied to improper installation, water / fire damage, modification, or any acts of nature.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1998 Nissan 200SX S 14 a: 7.969 @ 171.560
Mark Ashford, Engine: Nissan FJ20 (122 cubic inch), Supercharger: N/A Turbos: Turbonetics (T- series) Tires: Hoosier 32 x 14 x 15 rears
1998 Nissan 200SX s14a: 8.118 @ 169.900
Jevgeni Bulankin, Engine: sr20,
1984 Nissan 200SX S12 Gazelle RSX: 9.120 @ 153.430
Ben Diggles, Engine: FJ20 ET, Turbos: garret Tires: 26 x 11.5 x 16 ET street
1972 Triumph Trident T150: 10.110 @ 129.970
William H. Woodruff, Engine: 1036 c.c., Supercharger: no Turbos: no
1996 Nissan 200SX SER Turbo: 11.460 @ 128.000
Billy webb, Engine: sr20de, Turbos: 60-1 Tires: bfg
1995 Nissan 200SX S14 SR20DET: 11.970 @ 118.120
Toni Laari, Engine: SR20DET Stock internals, Supercharger: - Turbos: GT3071R-WG A/R 0.64 Tires: M/T ET Street 26/10.50-15
1990 Nissan 200SX S13 GT2876R Turbo: 12.060 @ 115.050
Silver Möls, Engine: CA18DET, Turbos: GT2876R.64A/R Tires: 225 Fronts & 15x8x24,5 MT DRAG
1999 Nissan 200SX S14 Silvia: 12.100 @ 121.300
Istvan Jugovits, Engine: SR20DET, Turbos: Garrett GT2871R Tires: Toyo R888
1995 Nissan 200SX S14 SR20DET Turbo: 12.369 @ 113.900
Toni Laari, Engine: 2.0 SR20DET, Turbos: Garret GT3071R-WG A/R 0.64 Tires: M/T ET Street 26/10.50-15
1996 Nissan 200SX SE-R: 12.750 @ 106.870
chris argo, Engine: 2 liter dohc, Tires: YOK'S A520
1995 Nissan 200SX s14: 12.799 @ 105.380
Kjartan Dofri, Engine: sr20det, Turbos: t28 Tires: ET Street 26/10.5/16
1990 Nissan 200SX nissan silvia turbo: 12.950 @ 108.000
barry moore, Engine: ca18, Turbos: t25 Tires: et street radials
1996 Nissan 200SX S14A: 13.405 @ 105.600
mark, Engine: SR20DET, Turbos: standard Tires: Goodyear Eagle F1
2000 Nissan 200SX s14a Turbo: 13.465 @ 103.410
steven robinson, Engine: 2.0 sr20det, Turbos: standard t28 Tires: 225/35/18
1992 Nissan 200SX S13 1.8 Turbo 16v - Stage 2: 13.504 @ 105.540
Jon Clayton (Bodleytunes!), Engine: CA18DET, Supercharger: None Turbos: Nissan Pulsar(GTiR) T28 Turbo Tires: Toyo Proxy T1-S
1997 Nissan 200SX SE-R: 13.618 @ 103.590
Chris Carr, Engine: SR20DET, Turbos: OEM T25 Tires: Azenis
1997 Nissan 200SX s14a: 13.660 @ 100.470
jamie mckeen, Engine: 2.0 sr20det, Turbos: t28 Tires: goodyear eagle f1 gsd3's
1996 Nissan 200SX SE-R: 13.713 @ 105.400
David George, Engine: SR20DET, Turbos: T25 Tires: Falken Ziex
1987 Nissan 200SX xe: 13.857 @ 103.160
Dan, Engine: SR20det, Turbos: stock t25 Tires: balllld all seasons
2000 Mercedes-Benz E430 : 14.574 @ 97.030
430sport, Engine: V8 4.3l, Tires: Toyos T1S