This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Steel Made Little Lovely Devil Sticker
Fitment: Universal Fit For Many Cars
Condition: Brand New
1 X Devil Sticker （comes with adhesive tapes)(car brand are not included)
1.Great forDecorating yourvehicle.
2.Easy Installation , Make Your Car More Unique.Suggestions:
1.Clean up the target place before pasting.
2.Use a hot gun or hair dryer to warm up the adhesive tape, could increase the adhesiveness .
3.After pasting please keep your car unwashed for one week.
If You Want Buy It Now, Pls Click Here!!!
- Orders are usually shipped within 1 business day after payment has been cleared. Orders made on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays will be processed on the next business day and will be shipped within 24 hours.
- Please allow 10-21 business days for international deliveries. Some shipments may take longer subject to your local customs authorities.
- Shipping charges include postage, handling, and packaging of shipments.
- We do not ship to P.O BOX, APO and FPO.
- Transit time is best estimated but NOT guaranteed as transit time varies.
- Shipping & handling fees are not negotiable.
All sales are final. Return and Exchange can only be issued on defective item or wrong item shipped. Only exchange is allowed for wrong item purchased, and customers are responsible for the return shipping cost and subsequent replacement shipping cost. Replacement item will be processed and shipped upon return and inspection of the original item.Damaged Item
- Damaged merchandise includes items that are damaged during shipping. If a shipment arrives at your door with obvious shipping damage, please refuse to accept the delivery. If you accept delivery and then find shipping damage, please save all packaging material and paperwork and contact us immediately. Digital photos will be required for all cases. Defective or Wrong Item Shipped
- If the item you wish to return is inoperable but has no apparent damage, it is considered defective. If you receive a defective or wrong item, please save all packaging material and paperwork, and contact us immediately with the item number, ID, and defect description within 7 days after the date of package arrived, and we will process your request immediately. Replacement item will be processed and shipped upon return and inspection of the original item. No Claims will be accepted after 7 days. Digital photos are required for all cases of defective item.
- Returned items must be in their original packaging and unused condition, or they will be rejected and sent back to you. Feel free to contact us with any questions.Technical Support
- We can only provide limited technical assistance at the moment due to not being a professional mechanic. We highly recommend professional installation for all of our products. We are not accepting any exchange or returns due to improper installation.
- If you believe the purchased item does not fit, please save all packaging material and paperwork and contact us with detailed information and digital photos to prove how the item does not fit. We will be responsible for all shipping costs, and a full refund will be issued upon verification.Warranty
- Parts only. Buyer's responsibility for all shipping costs. Warranty does not applied to improper installation, water / fire damage, modification, or any acts of nature.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1995 Chevrolet Beretta : 6.900 @ 200.000
Graham alexander, Engine: 536 allan johnston funny car engine producing 3000, Supercharger: Yes
2008 Yamaha FZ 1000: 10.060 @ 135.440
BJ Amick, Engine: 998cc,
2006 Yamaha FZ Fz1: 10.080 @ 140.000
Jamie Lewis, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: Pilot Powers
2008 Yamaha FZ FZ1000: 10.380 @ 133.000
Bj Amick, Engine: stock,
2001 Yamaha FZ Fz1: 10.440 @ 142.000
Jamie Lewis, Engine: 998cc, Tires: Pilot Powers
2002 Yamaha FZ FZ-1: 10.711 @ 128.550
Mark Sauve, Engine: 998 c.c., Tires: Bridgestone BT-014
2006 Yamaha FZ 600cc FZ6: 11.276 @ 127.050
1997 Yamaha FZ FZR 600: 11.620 @ 118.200
MCM, Engine: 599cc,
1993 Yamaha FZ FZR 600: 11.870 @ 113.800
2006 Yamaha FZ FZ6: 11.922 @ 117.700
1987 Yamaha FZ X Fazer 700cc: 12.624 @ 103.840
1996 Chevrolet Beretta Z26: 12.674 @ 107.430
Jonathan Chmura, Engine: 3400 V6, Tires: BF Goodrich Drag Radials
1991 Yamaha FZ FZR600: 12.898 @ 115.720
NaeS, Engine: 600CC, Supercharger: None Turbos: None Tires: BT014
1996 Chevrolet Beretta Base: 13.254 @ 104.440
Jeremiah Brogan, Engine: 3100 sfi, Turbos: T28 60 trim Tires: 245/45/R17
1992 Chevrolet Beretta GTZ: 13.523 @ 105.160
Rex Weatherford, Engine: 2.3L LO DOHC Quad4 Block, Turbos: Garret T3-60
1995 Chevrolet Beretta Base: 13.818 @ 100.550
Jonathan Chmura, Engine: 3400SFI, Tires: Dunlop Sport 901
1990 Chevrolet Beretta GTZ: 13.960 @ 109.550
SHAUN DABNEY, Engine: HIGHOUTPUT QUAD 4 -16 VALVE, Tires: 205 40 R16 TOYO PROXES
1996 Chevrolet Beretta Base: 13.996 @ 98.060
Jonathan Chmura, Engine: 3400/3500 Hybrid setup, Tires: Dunlop SP900
1992 Chevrolet Beretta GT: 14.060 @ 99.580
Eric Brennan, Engine: 2005 3500 (LX9) from a Malibu Max, Tires: BFG Drag Radials 225-50-15
1992 Chevrolet Beretta GTZ: 14.090 @ 99.860
Ray Rico, Engine: 2.3 dohc Quad 4, Supercharger: X Turbos: X Tires: Toyo proxes 4