This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Steel Made Little Lovely Devil Sticker
Fitment: Universal Fit For Many Cars
Condition: Brand New
1 X Devil Sticker （comes with adhesive tapes)(car brand are not included)
1.Great forDecorating yourvehicle.
2.Easy Installation , Make Your Car More Unique.Suggestions:
1.Clean up the target place before pasting.
2.Use a hot gun or hair dryer to warm up the adhesive tape, could increase the adhesiveness .
3.After pasting please keep your car unwashed for one week.
If You Want Buy It Now, Pls Click Here!!!
- Orders are usually shipped within 1 business day after payment has been cleared. Orders made on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays will be processed on the next business day and will be shipped within 24 hours.
- Please allow 10-21 business days for international deliveries. Some shipments may take longer subject to your local customs authorities.
- Shipping charges include postage, handling, and packaging of shipments.
- We do not ship to P.O BOX, APO and FPO.
- Transit time is best estimated but NOT guaranteed as transit time varies.
- Shipping & handling fees are not negotiable.
All sales are final. Return and Exchange can only be issued on defective item or wrong item shipped. Only exchange is allowed for wrong item purchased, and customers are responsible for the return shipping cost and subsequent replacement shipping cost. Replacement item will be processed and shipped upon return and inspection of the original item.Damaged Item
- Damaged merchandise includes items that are damaged during shipping. If a shipment arrives at your door with obvious shipping damage, please refuse to accept the delivery. If you accept delivery and then find shipping damage, please save all packaging material and paperwork and contact us immediately. Digital photos will be required for all cases. Defective or Wrong Item Shipped
- If the item you wish to return is inoperable but has no apparent damage, it is considered defective. If you receive a defective or wrong item, please save all packaging material and paperwork, and contact us immediately with the item number, ID, and defect description within 7 days after the date of package arrived, and we will process your request immediately. Replacement item will be processed and shipped upon return and inspection of the original item. No Claims will be accepted after 7 days. Digital photos are required for all cases of defective item.
- Returned items must be in their original packaging and unused condition, or they will be rejected and sent back to you. Feel free to contact us with any questions.Technical Support
- We can only provide limited technical assistance at the moment due to not being a professional mechanic. We highly recommend professional installation for all of our products. We are not accepting any exchange or returns due to improper installation.
- If you believe the purchased item does not fit, please save all packaging material and paperwork and contact us with detailed information and digital photos to prove how the item does not fit. We will be responsible for all shipping costs, and a full refund will be issued upon verification.Warranty
- Parts only. Buyer's responsibility for all shipping costs. Warranty does not applied to improper installation, water / fire damage, modification, or any acts of nature.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2007 Jeep Cherokee SRT8 6.1L Turbo: 8.951 @ 156.990
Harrison, Engine: 6.1L HEMI, Turbos: Precision ProMod 94mm Tires: M&H
2007 Jeep Cherokee SRT8 Stage6 Turbo Kit: 9.470 @ 149.000
1BAMFR, Engine: 413, Supercharger: Stage6 88mm Turbo Kit
2007 Jeep Cherokee SRT8 Vortech YSI: 9.494 @ 142.150
BJB, Engine: LPM 426, Supercharger: Vortech YSI
2006 Jeep Cherokee SRT8 Twin Turbo 5 speed: 9.659 @ 146.720
Chris, Engine: 426, Turbos: TT 60's
2008 Jeep Cherokee SRT8 : 9.870 @ 138.000
TOMMY , Engine: 6.1 LPM forged, Turbos: PRECISION 76 mm
1985 Dodge Shelby Charger : 10.280 @ 138.940
Robert Mclellan, Engine: 88 2.2 TII Non-CB, Turbos: Holset HE351 Tires: M&H slicks
2010 Jeep Cherokee SRT8 SUPERCHARGER: 10.480 @ 131.450
E.K, Engine: 7.0L STROKER, Supercharger: MAGNACHARGER Tires: NITTO 555R
1977 Pontiac Astre : 10.480 @ 129.800
Paul Podolchuk, Engine: 406 sbc, Tires: MT et streets
2007 Jeep Cherokee SRT8 : 10.699 @ 126.200
Kent Altman, Engine: 6.1 Hem i- Forged, Supercharger: Vortech V-3 Tires: 315/35/20 Nitto NT-05R
2010 Jeep Cherokee SRT8 : 10.807 @ 126.770
wink, Engine: BES 6.1 Hemi Pro Series, Supercharger: Vortech V2 Ti (jackshaft driven) Tires: Nitto NT05R
2007 Jeep Cherokee SRT8 Supercharged: 10.885 @ 126.380
Captain Terror, Engine: 7.0 L 426 Hemi, Supercharger: Techco 3L Twin Screw Tires: Nitto NT05r 315/275
2008 Jeep Cherokee SRT8 426 ci Whipple Twin Screw: 10.910 @ 124.300
Jeff (jdoc7), Engine: 426, Supercharger: Whipple 2.4L Twin Screw Tires: Nitto NT05 front, Nitto NT05R rear
2007 Jeep Cherokee SRT8 Stock 6.1L / T-Trim V2 Vortech: 10.936 @ 121.960
m4xm1l10n, Engine: Stock 6.1L HEMI, Supercharger: Vortech V2 T-trim Tires: 315/35/20 NT05R
2008 Jeep Cherokee SRT8 : 10.960 @ 123.810
Dan, Engine: 7.0L, Turbos: NCTS rear mount T-4 Tires: Nitto Motive
2008 Jeep Cherokee SRT8 : 11.050 @ 122.780
YoungMedic23, Engine: 7.0L, Supercharger: Vortech V2 T-trim Tires: Nitto NT05
2007 Jeep Cherokee SRT8 Arrington 440: 11.199 @ 121.190
Christian Hull, Engine: Arrington 440 hemi, Tires: Michey Thompson ET Street II
2007 Jeep Cherokee SRT8 Vortech Supercharger Kit: 11.239 @ 120.160
SAnderson, Engine: 6.1 hemi, Supercharger: Vortech V-3 kit Tires: Bridgestone Dueler (315/275)
2009 Jeep Cherokee SRT8 Vortech Supercharger: 11.249 @ 119.900
Jake Kawecki, Engine: 6.1 Hemi, Supercharger: Vortech Tires: 275/315 Toyo STII
2007 Jeep Cherokee SRT8 Nitrous: 11.370 @ 119.340
Chuck, Engine: manual fan mod,
2007 Jeep Cherokee SRT8 426 NA: 11.441 @ 114.530
Luis (lchevere), Engine: 426 Hemi NA, Tires: Vred Street Tires