This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Steel Made Little Lovely Devil Sticker
Fitment: Universal Fit For Many Cars
Condition: Brand New
1 X Devil Sticker （comes with adhesive tapes)(car brand are not included)
1.Great forDecorating yourvehicle.
2.Easy Installation , Make Your Car More Unique.Suggestions:
1.Clean up the target place before pasting.
2.Use a hot gun or hair dryer to warm up the adhesive tape, could increase the adhesiveness .
3.After pasting please keep your car unwashed for one week.
If You Want Buy It Now, Pls Click Here!!!
- Orders are usually shipped within 1 business day after payment has been cleared. Orders made on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays will be processed on the next business day and will be shipped within 24 hours.
- Please allow 10-21 business days for international deliveries. Some shipments may take longer subject to your local customs authorities.
- Shipping charges include postage, handling, and packaging of shipments.
- We do not ship to P.O BOX, APO and FPO.
- Transit time is best estimated but NOT guaranteed as transit time varies.
- Shipping & handling fees are not negotiable.
All sales are final. Return and Exchange can only be issued on defective item or wrong item shipped. Only exchange is allowed for wrong item purchased, and customers are responsible for the return shipping cost and subsequent replacement shipping cost. Replacement item will be processed and shipped upon return and inspection of the original item.Damaged Item
- Damaged merchandise includes items that are damaged during shipping. If a shipment arrives at your door with obvious shipping damage, please refuse to accept the delivery. If you accept delivery and then find shipping damage, please save all packaging material and paperwork and contact us immediately. Digital photos will be required for all cases. Defective or Wrong Item Shipped
- If the item you wish to return is inoperable but has no apparent damage, it is considered defective. If you receive a defective or wrong item, please save all packaging material and paperwork, and contact us immediately with the item number, ID, and defect description within 7 days after the date of package arrived, and we will process your request immediately. Replacement item will be processed and shipped upon return and inspection of the original item. No Claims will be accepted after 7 days. Digital photos are required for all cases of defective item.
- Returned items must be in their original packaging and unused condition, or they will be rejected and sent back to you. Feel free to contact us with any questions.Technical Support
- We can only provide limited technical assistance at the moment due to not being a professional mechanic. We highly recommend professional installation for all of our products. We are not accepting any exchange or returns due to improper installation.
- If you believe the purchased item does not fit, please save all packaging material and paperwork and contact us with detailed information and digital photos to prove how the item does not fit. We will be responsible for all shipping costs, and a full refund will be issued upon verification.Warranty
- Parts only. Buyer's responsibility for all shipping costs. Warranty does not applied to improper installation, water / fire damage, modification, or any acts of nature.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2010 Yamaha V Max : 9.813 @ 137.610
Brett Horton, Engine: Internal Stock,
2009 Cadillac CTS-V Nitrous: 9.855 @ 139.700
600+ CTS-V, Engine: V8 Supercharged, forged internals, Supercharger: Stock Tires: drag radials
2009 Yamaha V Max : 9.870 @ 138.000
Mark Bastinck, Engine: 1670 cc (stock), Tires: 240/18 Conti Race attack
1991 GMC Syclone : 9.930 @ 134.830
ed hess, Engine: 4.3l v6, Turbos: gt40 w/42 wheel Tires: M/T drag radial
1985 Yamaha V Max : 9.940 @ 135.330
Sean Porter, Engine: 1500,
2011 Cadillac CTS-V Coupe: 10.201 @ 145.500
Mike Franks, Engine: 6.2L, Supercharger: Yes Tires: PS2 275 on front, M&H 325 on rear
2012 Cadillac CTS-V : 10.240 @ 137.000
Joe, Engine: 416 LSA, Supercharger: Stock unported 1.9 Tires: Front stock, Rear 305 18 inch MT drag radials
2009 Yamaha V Max 1679cc: 10.269 @ 130.530
Qtip, Engine: 1679, Tires: Shinko 003 180/55-18
2009 Cadillac CTS-V Vette Doctors Nitrous: 10.322 @ 136.720
VD, Tires: Drag Radials
2011 Cadillac CTS-V : 10.431 @ 134.770
V Locity, Engine: 6.2 LSA, Supercharger: 1.9 Ported Tires: MT DRs
1991 GMC Syclone : 10.480 @ 130.440
Jim Hoover, Engine: 272ci V6, Turbos: 1 PT-76 Tires: BFG Drag Radial
2011 Cadillac CTS-V : 10.517 @ 132.350
87GN, Engine: 6.2, Supercharger: stock/ no porting Tires: Nitto NT05
2000 Yamaha V Max : 10.534 @ 129.920
thadd stevens, Engine: 1428cc,
2011 Cadillac CTS-V sedan pullies only E85: 10.586 @ 130.440
87GN Brian, Engine: stock block, Supercharger: stock Tires: NT05 305/35 drag radial
1997 Yamaha V Max : 10.609 @ 130.815
Rix Lewis, Engine: 1200cc, Supercharger: n\a Turbos: n\a Tires: stock
2011 Cadillac CTS-V Ls: 10.610 @ 134.910
Krazyhousecustoms, Engine: Lsa, Tires: Mt
2009 Cadillac CTS-V : 10.708 @ 129.680
John hampton, Supercharger: 1.9 Tires: 305/35/18 MT
2009 Cadillac CTS-V : 10.753 @ 127.850
LitiGATOR, Engine: LSA, Tires: Drag Radials
2009 Cadillac CTS-V : 10.760 @ 129.750
Mike Rhame, Supercharger: pulley change Tires: slicks
2011 Cadillac CTS-V : 10.770 @ 127.600
Buddy, Supercharger: Ported