This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Fitment : Universal Fit to Cars, Suvs & Trucks
Condition : Brand New
Include : 2 Pcs (L & R) Metal Wing , 2 pcs pre-cut 3M double sided adhesive tape.(CAR LOGO EMBLEM IS NOT INCLUDED)
Size: 3.5 X 4.3 inches
Material: Stainless Alloy
Installation Steps :
(1) Choose your application area.
(2) Cleaning off the area of application with rubbing alcohol or water.
(3) Use hot gun (or a hair dryer) heat the 3m tape a little.
(4) Stick on and keep your car Non-Washing within 48 hours to achieve the best adhesiveness.
*Before installation, select the proper place, clean the dust, oil etc. with the cleaning-aid.
1.Adhesive Backing, Super Easy Stick-on By Using Strong Tape
2.Durable, Classic, Handy and Beautiful，Long Lasting Look Never Fade
3.Amazing and Gorgeous Design Enhances Total Appearance of Your Car
If You Want Buy It Now, Pls Click Here~~~
- Orders are usually shipped within 1 business day after payment has been cleared. Orders made on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays will be processed on the next business day and will be shipped within 24 hours.
- Please allow 10-21 business days for international deliveries. Some shipments may take longer subject to your local customs authorities.
- Shipping charges include postage, handling, and packaging of shipments.
- We do not ship to P.O BOX, APO and FPO.
- Transit time is best estimated but NOT guaranteed as transit time varies.
- Shipping & handling fees are not negotiable.
All sales are final. Return and Exchange can only be issued on defective item or wrong item shipped. Only exchange is allowed for wrong item purchased, and customers are responsible for the return shipping cost and subsequent replacement shipping cost. Replacement item will be processed and shipped upon return and inspection of the original item.Damaged Item
- Damaged merchandise includes items that are damaged during shipping. If a shipment arrives at your door with obvious shipping damage, please refuse to accept the delivery. If you accept delivery and then find shipping damage, please save all packaging material and paperwork and contact us immediately. Digital photos will be required for all cases. Defective or Wrong Item Shipped
- If the item you wish to return is inoperable but has no apparent damage, it is considered defective. If you receive a defective or wrong item, please save all packaging material and paperwork, and contact us immediately with the item number, ID, and defect description within 7 days after the date of package arrived, and we will process your request immediately. Replacement item will be processed and shipped upon return and inspection of the original item. No Claims will be accepted after 7 days. Digital photos are required for all cases of defective item.
- Returned items must be in their original packaging and unused condition, or they will be rejected and sent back to you. Feel free to contact us with any questions.Technical Support
- We can only provide limited technical assistance at the moment due to not being a professional mechanic. We highly recommend professional installation for all of our products. We are not accepting any exchange or returns due to improper installation.
- If you believe the purchased item does not fit, please save all packaging material and paperwork and contact us with detailed information and digital photos to prove how the item does not fit. We will be responsible for all shipping costs, and a full refund will be issued upon verification.Warranty
- Parts only. Buyer's responsibility for all shipping costs. Warranty does not applied to improper installation, water / fire damage, modification, or any acts of nature.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1977 Mercury Monarch 427W F2 Procharger: 8.534 @ 160.650
Clint Warpula, Engine: 427W, Supercharger: F2 Procharger (serpentine) Tires: 315/60/15 drag radials
1994 Land Rover Defender 90 Pickup: 11.890 @ 122.530
Andrew Johnson, Engine: 5.2 V8, Supercharger: No Turbos: 4 (twin sequential per cylinder bank)
1991 Volvo 740 Turbo: 12.110 @ 111.110
Michael Brown, Engine: 1994 B230FT - 200k Miles 120psi compression, Turbos: HY35CW Tires: MT 24.5x8x15
1988 Volvo 740 : 12.210 @ 117.460
Ken Lanham, Engine: 2.5 L Volvo 16V head, Turbos: 1 Precision 62mm Tires: 24.5x8.5 M&H
1990 Volvo 740 Turbo: 12.603 @ 104.200
Greg Ervin, Engine: B230FT, Turbos: 15g Tires: MT ET Drags
1991 Volvo 740 Turbo: 12.719 @ 107.840
Michael Brown, Engine: 1994 b230ft, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: HY35CW Tires: RE01-R
1989 Volvo 740 turbo intercooler: 13.622 @ 101.770
Mike Henderson, Engine: 2.3 litre 4 cylinder, Turbos: TD05 16g Tires: 235/45/17 front 255/40/17 rear Federal SS595`s
1988 Volvo 740 745 Wagon: 13.630 @ 105.100
Sam Collier III, Engine: 2.3 Liter 1995 940 B230F+T, Turbos: t3/t4 40trim to4e Tires: Sumotomo
1992 Volvo 740 740 Turbo Intercooled: 14.374 @ 96.740
Jeremy Cozad, Engine: B230FT, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: stock t3 Tires: stock
1989 Volvo 740 turbo: 14.700 @ 94.750
Mark A, Engine: b230ft, Turbos: 42/48 stock t3
1986 Volvo 740 Turbo Wagon: 14.721 @ 90.650
Dana, Engine: B230FT, Turbos: Stock T3 Tires: Uniroyal Cheapies
1990 Volvo 740 740 Turbo Aero: 14.983 @ 89.760
Frank Yee, Engine: B230FT 2.316L, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: Single; Mitsubishi TD04H Tires: BF Goodrich G-Force T/A
1989 Volvo 740 744 ti: 14.999 @ 90.030
Lincoln Loo, Engine: B230FT (k), Turbos: Garrett T-3 Tires: BFG Drag Radial T/A 225/50R15
1989 Volvo 740 Turbo: 15.100 @ 93.450
Steve, Engine: 2.3, Turbos: garret T3 Tires: stock
1986 Volvo 740 turbo: 15.467 @ 88.000
alex, Tires: good year
1987 Volvo 740 745ti+: 15.639 @ 88.290
Scott Sheer, Engine: 2.3l 4cylinder, Turbos: stock mitsu
1987 Volvo 740 : 15.687 @ 89.730
Scott Sheer, Engine: 2.3l 4cylinder, Turbos: stock mitsu
1988 Volvo 740 744ti+: 15.835 @ 86.370
Elliot Loo, Engine: B230FT (k), Turbos: Garrett T-3 Tires: BFG Comp T/A ZR 225/50ZR16
1998 Fiat Bravo 1.6 SX: 16.660 @ 86.000
1989 Volvo 740 745Ti SportsWagon: 16.976 @ 79.230
NA, Engine: 2.3 litre B230FT (K motor), Turbos: Mitsubishi TD05 Tires: Toyo Proxes FZ4 - 205/55ZR16