This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Fitment : Universal Fit to Cars, Suvs & Trucks
Condition : Brand New
Include : 2 Pcs (L & R) Metal Wing , 2 pcs pre-cut 3M double sided adhesive tape.(CAR LOGO EMBLEM IS NOT INCLUDED)
Size: 3.5 X 4.3 inches
Material: Stainless Alloy
Installation Steps :
(1) Choose your application area.
(2) Cleaning off the area of application with rubbing alcohol or water.
(3) Use hot gun (or a hair dryer) heat the 3m tape a little.
(4) Stick on and keep your car Non-Washing within 48 hours to achieve the best adhesiveness.
*Before installation, select the proper place, clean the dust, oil etc. with the cleaning-aid.
1.Adhesive Backing, Super Easy Stick-on By Using Strong Tape
2.Durable, Classic, Handy and Beautiful，Long Lasting Look Never Fade
3.Amazing and Gorgeous Design Enhances Total Appearance of Your Car
If You Want Buy It Now, Pls Click Here~~~
- Orders are usually shipped within 1 business day after payment has been cleared. Orders made on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays will be processed on the next business day and will be shipped within 24 hours.
- Please allow 10-21 business days for international deliveries. Some shipments may take longer subject to your local customs authorities.
- Shipping charges include postage, handling, and packaging of shipments.
- We do not ship to P.O BOX, APO and FPO.
- Transit time is best estimated but NOT guaranteed as transit time varies.
- Shipping & handling fees are not negotiable.
All sales are final. Return and Exchange can only be issued on defective item or wrong item shipped. Only exchange is allowed for wrong item purchased, and customers are responsible for the return shipping cost and subsequent replacement shipping cost. Replacement item will be processed and shipped upon return and inspection of the original item.Damaged Item
- Damaged merchandise includes items that are damaged during shipping. If a shipment arrives at your door with obvious shipping damage, please refuse to accept the delivery. If you accept delivery and then find shipping damage, please save all packaging material and paperwork and contact us immediately. Digital photos will be required for all cases. Defective or Wrong Item Shipped
- If the item you wish to return is inoperable but has no apparent damage, it is considered defective. If you receive a defective or wrong item, please save all packaging material and paperwork, and contact us immediately with the item number, ID, and defect description within 7 days after the date of package arrived, and we will process your request immediately. Replacement item will be processed and shipped upon return and inspection of the original item. No Claims will be accepted after 7 days. Digital photos are required for all cases of defective item.
- Returned items must be in their original packaging and unused condition, or they will be rejected and sent back to you. Feel free to contact us with any questions.Technical Support
- We can only provide limited technical assistance at the moment due to not being a professional mechanic. We highly recommend professional installation for all of our products. We are not accepting any exchange or returns due to improper installation.
- If you believe the purchased item does not fit, please save all packaging material and paperwork and contact us with detailed information and digital photos to prove how the item does not fit. We will be responsible for all shipping costs, and a full refund will be issued upon verification.Warranty
- Parts only. Buyer's responsibility for all shipping costs. Warranty does not applied to improper installation, water / fire damage, modification, or any acts of nature.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1998 Yamaha YZF R1: 8.154 @ 175.000
ilias kovaios, Engine: 998, Tires: shinko hook up
1997 Yamaha YZF Thunderace: 8.470 @ 163.850
Thomas Nilsson, Engine: 1040, Turbos: TD0415G
1999 Yamaha YZF R1 Turbo: 9.001 @ 155.880
Simon Giordmaina, Engine: 998, Turbos: T28 Tires: Shinko
2005 Yamaha YZF R1: 9.117 @ 145.000
Josh, Tires: Batalax BT016
2003 Yamaha YZF R1: 9.218 @ 143.000
JONATHAN PEDORENKO, Engine: 1000 CC, Tires: SHINKO
2007 Yamaha YZF R6: 9.280 @ 148.000
Anthony F, Engine: Stock, Tires: Hook up
2005 Yamaha YZF r6: 9.400 @ 152.340
brad nickel, Engine: completly rebuilt, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: shinko race tire 190
2002 Yamaha YZF R1: 9.533 @ 143.340
fred godin, Engine: stock, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: shinko
2002 Yamaha YZF r1: 9.655 @ 138.300
1999 Yamaha YZF r1: 9.898 @ 134.824
brad brumback, Engine: 2003 r1000 cc, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: tomahalk 190
2005 Yamaha YZF R1: 9.946 @ 139.490
2004 Yamaha YZF R1: 9.994 @ 139.350
Bob Patton, Engine: stock,
2005 Yamaha YZF R1: 10.025 @ 144.210
2007 Yamaha YZF R6: 10.280 @ 133.000
Evo, Engine: 599cc, smog block off plates ( no stock emission crap), Turbos: no Tires: michelin power race
2007 Yamaha YZF r6: 10.375 @ 127.040
ron wood, Engine: 2008 motor stock internals , Tires: shinko radial
2007 Yamaha YZF R1: 10.440 @ 139.390
Josh, Engine: stock, Tires: stock
2004 Yamaha YZF r6: 10.483 @ 129.160
leon harrison, Tires: pilot power
2003 Yamaha YZF R1: 10.500 @ 134.860
2001 Yamaha YZF R1: 10.511 @ 134.782
Tyler Leepart, Engine: Stock Yamaha Genesis 998cc, Tires: Michellin Pilot Power (F&R)
2006 Yamaha YZF R6: 10.562 @ 129.520
Jim McKee, Engine: stock, Tires: stock