This item has been shown 107 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Fitment : Universal Fit to Cars, Suvs & Trucks
Condition : Brand New
Include : 2 Pcs (L & R) Metal Wing , 2 pcs pre-cut 3M double sided adhesive tape.(CAR LOGO EMBLEM IS NOT INCLUDED)
Size: 3.5 X 4.3 inches
Material: Stainless Alloy
Installation Steps :
(1) Choose your application area.
(2) Cleaning off the area of application with rubbing alcohol or water.
(3) Use hot gun (or a hair dryer) heat the 3m tape a little.
(4) Stick on and keep your car Non-Washing within 48 hours to achieve the best adhesiveness.
*Before installation, select the proper place, clean the dust, oil etc. with the cleaning-aid.
1.Adhesive Backing, Super Easy Stick-on By Using Strong Tape
2.Durable, Classic, Handy and Beautiful，Long Lasting Look Never Fade
3.Amazing and Gorgeous Design Enhances Total Appearance of Your Car
If You Want Buy It Now, Pls Click Here~~~
- Orders are usually shipped within 1 business day after payment has been cleared. Orders made on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays will be processed on the next business day and will be shipped within 24 hours.
- Please allow 10-21 business days for international deliveries. Some shipments may take longer subject to your local customs authorities.
- Shipping charges include postage, handling, and packaging of shipments.
- We do not ship to P.O BOX, APO and FPO.
- Transit time is best estimated but NOT guaranteed as transit time varies.
- Shipping & handling fees are not negotiable.
All sales are final. Return and Exchange can only be issued on defective item or wrong item shipped. Only exchange is allowed for wrong item purchased, and customers are responsible for the return shipping cost and subsequent replacement shipping cost. Replacement item will be processed and shipped upon return and inspection of the original item.Damaged Item
- Damaged merchandise includes items that are damaged during shipping. If a shipment arrives at your door with obvious shipping damage, please refuse to accept the delivery. If you accept delivery and then find shipping damage, please save all packaging material and paperwork and contact us immediately. Digital photos will be required for all cases. Defective or Wrong Item Shipped
- If the item you wish to return is inoperable but has no apparent damage, it is considered defective. If you receive a defective or wrong item, please save all packaging material and paperwork, and contact us immediately with the item number, ID, and defect description within 7 days after the date of package arrived, and we will process your request immediately. Replacement item will be processed and shipped upon return and inspection of the original item. No Claims will be accepted after 7 days. Digital photos are required for all cases of defective item.
- Returned items must be in their original packaging and unused condition, or they will be rejected and sent back to you. Feel free to contact us with any questions.Technical Support
- We can only provide limited technical assistance at the moment due to not being a professional mechanic. We highly recommend professional installation for all of our products. We are not accepting any exchange or returns due to improper installation.
- If you believe the purchased item does not fit, please save all packaging material and paperwork and contact us with detailed information and digital photos to prove how the item does not fit. We will be responsible for all shipping costs, and a full refund will be issued upon verification.Warranty
- Parts only. Buyer's responsibility for all shipping costs. Warranty does not applied to improper installation, water / fire damage, modification, or any acts of nature.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1972 Chevrolet Monte Carlo : 7.559 @ 190.122
Matt H., Engine: 467ci HRE-built chevy big block, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a
1986 Chevrolet Monte Carlo ss: 8.601 @ 157.780
mark, Engine: 5?? ci, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 29.5 10.5w
1985 Chevrolet Monte Carlo ss: 8.740 @ 155.650
john, Engine: 447 ci sbc, Supercharger: x Turbos: x Tires: hoosier
1972 Oldsmobile 442 : 8.900 @ 151.000
Brad Wise, Engine: 463ci, Tires: M/T
1979 Chevrolet Monte Carlo : 9.180 @ 148.310
Anthony Randle, Engine: 454, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: hoosier
1986 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS: 9.586 @ 144.630
Mark Preston, Engine: 498 BBC, Tires: Hoosier Drag Radial 315-60's
1972 Chevrolet Monte Carlo : 9.634 @ 141.500
Jon Rutledge, Engine: 565 NA, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: goodyear/Hoosiers
1981 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LS: 9.912 @ 135.140
ELIO LADICANI, Engine: 388 Stroker, Tires: 10.5
1985 Chevrolet Monte Carlo : 9.919 @ 145.000
Rob Rosenberg, Engine: R&R 540 BBC, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: 29.5X11.5 Hoosier Quick Time Pros
1970 Chevrolet Monte Carlo : 9.940 @ 133.000
chris crusse, Engine: 489 big block, Tires: 29.5-10.5 mickey thompson
1984 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS: 10.059 @ 131.550
Mark Hensley, Engine: 355, Supercharger: NO Turbos: NO Tires: M/T 29.5-9-15
1982 Chevrolet Monte Carlo : 10.340 @ 132.100
zac, Engine: 361 sbc, Tires: M/T E/T 29.5
1985 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS: 10.520 @ 127.080
Carlos E Otero, Engine: 406, Tires: 28.0-10.5-15
1979 Chevrolet Monte Carlo : 10.704 @ 128.670
oliver Krautberger, Engine: 383 small block, Tires: F: Hoosier 23x5x15 R: Hoosier 27x10,5x15
1984 Chevrolet Monte Carlo : 10.750 @ 126.320
Gerald, Engine: 383ci small block, Supercharger: ATI P1SC Procharger Tires: M/T ET Streets 30x11
1970 Chevrolet Monte Carlo : 10.771 @ 123.320
Jimmy Vokovan, Engine: 406 small block, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: 29.5 X10
1986 Chevrolet Monte Carlo ls: 10.793 @ 124.760
francis mailhot, Engine: 406 cid 9.5 @ 1 compression, Supercharger: NA Turbos: NA Tires: 28/10/15 hoosier
1979 Chevrolet Monte Carlo sport coupe: 10.796 @ 125.960
Dave Mc, Engine: 406 chevy, Tires: mickey tompson 28x9-15
1970 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS: 10.910 @ 121.340
Danielle Andrews, Engine: 410, Supercharger: NA Turbos: NA Tires: 28.5 X 10.5 MT
1987 Oldsmobile 442 : 10.940 @ 117.000
Craig MacNeil, Engine: 380 Olds, Tires: M/T ET Drags