This item has been shown 1916 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Universal 35MM 38MM Stainless Steel Turbo Wastegate Exhaust Dump Pipe w/ Elbow
100% Brand New, Never Been Used or Installed. Made Of Stainless Steel.
Easy Clearance In The Engine Bay, Redirect the Hot Exhuast Gas From The Wastegate Towards The Bottom Of The Engine, Reducing Temperature Inside The Engine Bay, Makes A Very Distinct And Loud Release Of Air.
1 Dump Pipe and Elbow Pipe As Shown ( the gasket is not included )Applications:
Fits all 35MM 38MM wastegates
Installation: Instruction isNot Included, Professional Installation is highly recommended.
- We accept PayPal , and all Major Credit cards (Please contact us if you want to pay by credit cards)
- All payments must be received within10 days of purchase or a Non-Paying buyer dispute will be filed.
- Sales tax is applied to California buyers/California addressesonly.
Usually most item are shipped within 1-3business dayupon payment verification.
We ship anywhere in continental USA (all products),Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Canada and some other countries.
Domestic Shipping rates apply to all 48 continuous states. AK, HI, PR , and APO FPO shipping rates are same as Canada.
All international orders may be subject to their customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax which we do not pay.
All buyers must pay for their own customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax. These fees vary due to price of item and government rate, please contact your government website or shipping company to calculate these fees.
How To Find Out Shipping Fee:
Exchange & Return:
- Items can be returned/exchanged only if found defective or wrong product shipped
- All returns must be completed within14 days from the date of authorized for exchange, Money Back is guaranteed.
- All presumed defective or wrong items must obtain an authorization before returning.
- Any returned package without authorization will be refused.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and insurance. Please note that shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
For all the questions, please feel free to use the ask a seller a question link aboveto contact us.
- We feel that communication is very important to us. We strive to provide the best 5 star buying experience for all of our buyers. Is there's anything we could help, then we will help toensure that all purchases go as smoothly as possible. All positive responses are greatly appreciated.
- Please contact us prior to leaving any Neutral or Negative responses. We will try our best to resolve all problems.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1994 Acura Integra GS-R: 9.400 @ 154.550
Mike Carl, Engine: 1.8 LS/vtec, Turbos: T72 Tires: 28x10 Goodyear
1995 Acura Integra LS: 9.590 @ 152.450
Alexei Guinitaran, Engine: 1.8L LS VTEC, Turbos: S372 Tires: M/T
1994 Acura Integra : 10.020 @ 146.000
STEVE ASHER, Engine: 2.2 VTEC, Supercharger: NEVER Turbos: T-61 Tires: M&H
1998 Acura Integra Type R: 10.344 @ 148.390
Mike, Engine: B18C5, Supercharger: removed for turbo Turbos: aftermarket Tires: slicks
1998 Acura Integra Type-R: 10.980 @ 131.200
Mauro Anastasi, Engine: 1799cc, Supercharger: No Turbos: T34 Turbonetics Tires: M/T 24.5
2000 Acura Integra ls: 10.990 @ 127.260
steve graham, Engine: 1.8, Turbos: t60
1996 Acura Integra GSR: 11.011 @ 136.870
Ben DiSabatino IV, Engine: B18C1 81.5x87mm, Turbos: Garrett P-Trim T67 Ball Bearing Tires: MH 24.5x8.7x13
1997 Acura Integra RS Turbo GT3076: 11.400 @ 127.000
Eric Riemer, Engine: Sleeved B18B, Turbos: GT3076
2001 Acura Integra GSR Turbo: 11.485 @ 129.570
Deon Mitchell, Engine: B18 C1 Block B18C5 Head, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: Custom Dual BB T67 Tires: 245/40/18 BFG Drag Radials Front 215/35/18 Nittos
1996 Acura Integra rsT: 11.598 @ 123.220
bret read, Engine: 2.0 ls/vtec, Turbos: full-race t3/t67 ho Tires: 24.5x7x13s mt
1995 Acura Integra : 11.610 @ 125.000
Chris Quinn, Engine: B18C1, Turbos: T3/T4 Tires: 22X8 MH SLICK
1994 Acura Integra GSR: 11.628 @ 126.102
Morris Watson, Engine: B18C1, Supercharger: JRSC Tires: 205 45 17
1990 Acura Integra LS V-TEC: 11.673 @ 127.010
AMORIS MARTINEZ, Engine: B18A1 golden eagle sleeve, Turbos: TUBONETIC 66mm Tires: 215/55R14
1997 Acura Integra LS Notec: 11.676 @ 119.730
Tyler Wilsey, Engine: B18B1 (NOTEC), Turbos: Turbonetics T3/T04E 50 trim Tires: M/T 24.5
1991 Ferrari F40 : 11.690 @ 124.640
Mr. J, Engine: stock, Turbos: twin turbos Tires: 335/35ZR-17 (rear)
1991 Ferrari F40 : 11.700 @ 125.400
1995 Acura Integra ls: 11.700 @ 117.900
david robinson, Engine: 1.8L 4 cyl or b18b1, Turbos: turbonetics .50 Tires: m&h slicks
2000 Acura Integra GS-R: 11.904 @ 119.330
Jorge Llaguno, Engine: B18C1, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: Garrett T3/T04E 60-1 Tires: M&H Slicks
1993 Acura Integra Type R (RHD) K20 B00sted: 11.920 @ 121.326
Kyle clarkton, Engine: JDM K20A, Turbos: Garrett GT28R Ball Bearing Tires: 215/45/16 Dunlop DZ101
1997 Acura Integra : 11.960 @ 116.250
john gianukos, Engine: 1.8 liter inline 4, Turbos: t3/t4 to4b housing Tires: micky thompson mini slicks