This item has been shown 1957 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Universal 35MM 38MM Stainless Steel Turbo Wastegate Exhaust Dump Pipe w/ Elbow
100% Brand New, Never Been Used or Installed. Made Of Stainless Steel.
Easy Clearance In The Engine Bay, Redirect the Hot Exhuast Gas From The Wastegate Towards The Bottom Of The Engine, Reducing Temperature Inside The Engine Bay, Makes A Very Distinct And Loud Release Of Air.
1 Dump Pipe and Elbow Pipe As Shown ( the gasket is not included )Applications:
Fits all 35MM 38MM wastegates
Installation: Instruction isNot Included, Professional Installation is highly recommended.
- We accept PayPal , and all Major Credit cards (Please contact us if you want to pay by credit cards)
- All payments must be received within10 days of purchase or a Non-Paying buyer dispute will be filed.
- Sales tax is applied to California buyers/California addressesonly.
Usually most item are shipped within 1-3business dayupon payment verification.
We ship anywhere in continental USA (all products),Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Canada and some other countries.
Domestic Shipping rates apply to all 48 continuous states. AK, HI, PR , and APO FPO shipping rates are same as Canada.
All international orders may be subject to their customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax which we do not pay.
All buyers must pay for their own customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax. These fees vary due to price of item and government rate, please contact your government website or shipping company to calculate these fees.
How To Find Out Shipping Fee:
Exchange & Return:
- Items can be returned/exchanged only if found defective or wrong product shipped
- All returns must be completed within14 days from the date of authorized for exchange, Money Back is guaranteed.
- All presumed defective or wrong items must obtain an authorization before returning.
- Any returned package without authorization will be refused.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and insurance. Please note that shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
For all the questions, please feel free to use the ask a seller a question link aboveto contact us.
- We feel that communication is very important to us. We strive to provide the best 5 star buying experience for all of our buyers. Is there's anything we could help, then we will help toensure that all purchases go as smoothly as possible. All positive responses are greatly appreciated.
- Please contact us prior to leaving any Neutral or Negative responses. We will try our best to resolve all problems.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1987 Audi 90 Turbo Quattro: 9.391 @ 151.400
F1Pisti, Engine: 2500ccm, Turbos: Garrett GT42RS Tires: M-H Racemaster 26.0/10.0-15
2003 Victory V92C c-rod: 10.180 @ 133.560
2001 Victory V92C : 10.217 @ 127.510
dave koehmstedt, Engine: pmrt 110,
2001 Victory V92C pmrt 104: 10.591 @ 127.640
dave koehmstedt, Engine: pmrt 104, Supercharger: pmrt / rotrex
1990 Audi 90 : 10.780 @ 136.940
Jonathan Sczerba, Engine: 2.0L, Turbos: Precision 6765 T4 .81 A/R Tires: 255/50/17 BFG KDW2's
2001 Victory V92C PMRT 104 ci: 10.893 @ 124.480
dave koehmstedt, Engine: pmrt 104, Tires: shinko shealth 003
2001 Victory V92C pmrt104: 10.943 @ 121.670
dave koehmstedt, Engine: pmrt 104, Tires: stealth 003, shinko
1991 Audi 90 89: 11.053 @ 124.000
Henri Puhmas, Engine: 2300, Turbos: turbonetics
2003 Victory V92C CC: 11.100 @ 123.090
Torch, Engine: Freedom,
2003 Victory V92C : 11.130 @ 123.050
Jethro, Engine: Victory, Supercharger: NO Turbos: NO Tires: Avon
2001 Victory V92C PMRT 104 ci: 11.177 @ 121.670
dave koehmstedt, Engine: pmrt 104,
2003 Victory V92C CC Freedom motor: 11.180 @ 118.970
Torch, Engine: By Lloydz,
2003 Victory V92C Classic Cruiser: 12.315 @ 108.640
Fred Bierer, Engine: 100 cu.in, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a
2001 Victory V92C bike/rider weight 950#: 12.353 @ 105.780
dasve koehmstedt, Engine: pmrt100, Tires: metz 880
2001 Victory V92C : 12.453 @ 111.850
dave koehmstedt, Engine: pmrt 100, Tires: metz 880
2002 GMC Sierra CK2500 Crew Cab 4X4 HD: 13.060 @ 101.880
Dan Hebert, Engine: 6.0L, Supercharger: Whipple Tires: 265/75/16
2003 Victory V92C Classic Cruiser: 13.119 @ 99.350
Fred E. Bierer,
2003 Victory V92C classic curiser: 13.494 @ 96.010
Roy Howdyshell, Engine: 92c,
1988 Peugeot 205 GTI 1900 : 13.581 @ 98.170
Roberto Pasquali, Engine: 1900 8 valvles, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 200/54/13 michelin slick
1991 Audi 90 20V 7A: 14.060 @ 93.000
Erglis, Engine: 5R 20V 7A, Tires: 195/50/R15 Toyo