This item has been shown 2647 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Universal 35MM 38MM Stainless Steel Turbo Wastegate Exhaust Dump Pipe w/ Elbow
100% Brand New, Never Been Used or Installed. Made Of Stainless Steel.
Easy Clearance In The Engine Bay, Redirect the Hot Exhuast Gas From The Wastegate Towards The Bottom Of The Engine, Reducing Temperature Inside The Engine Bay, Makes A Very Distinct And Loud Release Of Air.
1 Dump Pipe and Elbow Pipe As Shown ( the gasket is not included )Applications:
Fits all 35MM 38MM wastegates
Installation: Instruction isNot Included, Professional Installation is highly recommended.
- We accept PayPal , and all Major Credit cards (Please contact us if you want to pay by credit cards)
- All payments must be received within10 days of purchase or a Non-Paying buyer dispute will be filed.
- Sales tax is applied to California buyers/California addressesonly.
Usually most item are shipped within 1-3business dayupon payment verification.
We ship anywhere in continental USA (all products),Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Canada and some other countries.
Domestic Shipping rates apply to all 48 continuous states. AK, HI, PR , and APO FPO shipping rates are same as Canada.
All international orders may be subject to their customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax which we do not pay.
All buyers must pay for their own customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax. These fees vary due to price of item and government rate, please contact your government website or shipping company to calculate these fees.
How To Find Out Shipping Fee:
Exchange & Return:
- Items can be returned/exchanged only if found defective or wrong product shipped
- All returns must be completed within14 days from the date of authorized for exchange, Money Back is guaranteed.
- All presumed defective or wrong items must obtain an authorization before returning.
- Any returned package without authorization will be refused.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and insurance. Please note that shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
For all the questions, please feel free to use the ask a seller a question link aboveto contact us.
- We feel that communication is very important to us. We strive to provide the best 5 star buying experience for all of our buyers. Is there's anything we could help, then we will help toensure that all purchases go as smoothly as possible. All positive responses are greatly appreciated.
- Please contact us prior to leaving any Neutral or Negative responses. We will try our best to resolve all problems.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2003 Chevrolet Tahoe LT: 12.503 @ 105.490
David Bryan, Engine: Stock 5.3, Supercharger: P-1SC Procharger
1981 Porsche 924 Turbo: 12.900 @ 109.000
Leonard Kruger, Engine: Balanced, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: T28 Tires: Road tires
2005 BMW 545i Sport: 13.338 @ 106.110
David Soucia, Tires: Blizzak winter 215/50
2004 BMW 545i : 13.644 @ 103.220
Grogan, Tires: Goodyear RSA 225/17
2005 BMW 545i Sport: 13.700 @ 104.100
2004 BMW 545i : 13.800 @ 103.300
2004 BMW 545i : 13.800 @ 103.200
Daddy, Engine: 4.4l,
2004 BMW 545i : 14.100 @ 103.000
1996 Chevrolet Tahoe 4-door: 14.480 @ 93.000
D. Carter, Engine: 5.7 vortec, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: Drag radials
1988 Porsche 924 S: 15.112 @ 94.370
Kirk Wills, Engine: 2.5L 4 cylinder inline,
2015 Chevrolet Tahoe LTZ: 15.210 @ 92.100
CAD, Engine: pushrod 16-valve V-8 325 cu in (5327 cc),
2007 Mercedes-Benz ML350 : 15.410 @ 90.020
1998 Chevrolet Tahoe LS: 15.600 @ 86.000
Mel, Engine: 5.7, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: 275/45
2008 Chevrolet Tahoe Hybrid: 16.310 @ 88.050
NA, Engine: V8 hybrid, Tires: Bridgestone Dueler H/T
2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LTZ: 16.510 @ 84.110
2004 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71: 16.700 @ 82.000
1996 Chevrolet Tahoe 5.7L: 16.800 @ 82.000
Logan, Engine: 5.7L V8, Tires: offroading
2005 Ford Freestyle : 16.800 @ 85.100