This item has been shown 1879 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Universal 35MM 38MM Stainless Steel Turbo Wastegate Exhaust Dump Pipe w/ Elbow
100% Brand New, Never Been Used or Installed. Made Of Stainless Steel.
Easy Clearance In The Engine Bay, Redirect the Hot Exhuast Gas From The Wastegate Towards The Bottom Of The Engine, Reducing Temperature Inside The Engine Bay, Makes A Very Distinct And Loud Release Of Air.
1 Dump Pipe and Elbow Pipe As Shown ( the gasket is not included )Applications:
Fits all 35MM 38MM wastegates
Installation: Instruction isNot Included, Professional Installation is highly recommended.
- We accept PayPal , and all Major Credit cards (Please contact us if you want to pay by credit cards)
- All payments must be received within10 days of purchase or a Non-Paying buyer dispute will be filed.
- Sales tax is applied to California buyers/California addressesonly.
Usually most item are shipped within 1-3business dayupon payment verification.
We ship anywhere in continental USA (all products),Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Canada and some other countries.
Domestic Shipping rates apply to all 48 continuous states. AK, HI, PR , and APO FPO shipping rates are same as Canada.
All international orders may be subject to their customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax which we do not pay.
All buyers must pay for their own customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax. These fees vary due to price of item and government rate, please contact your government website or shipping company to calculate these fees.
How To Find Out Shipping Fee:
Exchange & Return:
- Items can be returned/exchanged only if found defective or wrong product shipped
- All returns must be completed within14 days from the date of authorized for exchange, Money Back is guaranteed.
- All presumed defective or wrong items must obtain an authorization before returning.
- Any returned package without authorization will be refused.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and insurance. Please note that shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
For all the questions, please feel free to use the ask a seller a question link aboveto contact us.
- We feel that communication is very important to us. We strive to provide the best 5 star buying experience for all of our buyers. Is there's anything we could help, then we will help toensure that all purchases go as smoothly as possible. All positive responses are greatly appreciated.
- Please contact us prior to leaving any Neutral or Negative responses. We will try our best to resolve all problems.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1986 Pontiac Trans Am AA/Funny Car: 5.905 @ 240.640
Stuart Rowland, Engine: 526 TFX, Supercharger: D Model PSI 72% Overdrive Turbos: - Tires: Front: MT,Rear Hoozier
1993 Pontiac Trans Am : 6.770 @ 208.990
1977 Pontiac Trans Am : 8.640 @ 161.000
1980 Pontiac Trans Am : 8.640 @ 157.590
Jon Rutledge, Engine: 565 BBC NA, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: Hoosier 14.5W x 32
1986 Pontiac Trans Am : 9.170 @ 153.000
James Betz, Engine: 350 4 bolt main, Tires: Slicks
1994 Pontiac Trans Am : 9.340 @ 142.660
Joe Overton, Engine: 388 ci. lt1, Tires: hoosier
1963 Plymouth Valiant signet 200: 9.640 @ 141.000
Eric Lautenschleger, Engine: Big Block chevy, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 31x16.5x15 et street
0 Pontiac Trans Am Super Stock GT/DA: 9.790 @ 136.620
Don Kennedy, Engine: 455 Super Duty, Tires: Mickey Thompson
1995 Pontiac Trans Am Nitrous: 9.830 @ 136.010
Clint Schexnayder, Engine: LT1, 355 cubic inches 10.5:1, Tires: M/T ET Street Radial 325/50R15
1968 Plymouth Valiant smallblock: 9.844 @ 134.040
1978 Pontiac Trans Am : 9.964 @ 133.640
Pascal Audet, Engine: 463 pontiac, Tires: Hoosier
1984 Pontiac Trans Am : 9.970 @ 134.520
Warren Strum, Engine: 412 ReherMorrison SBC, Tires: Good Year 31x14x15 D1 1503
2000 Pontiac Trans Am : 10.030 @ 143.540
1988 Pontiac Trans Am : 10.042 @ 138.000
Amanda Mechelle, Engine: 383, Tires: MT Dragslicks
1979 Pontiac Trans Am : 10.120 @ 135.000
Brian Baker, Engine: 467 Pontiac, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 29x10 Hoosier slicks
1976 Pontiac Trans Am : 10.125 @ 135.540
Fridrik Danielsson, Engine: 565cid, Tires: Hoosier 29x11-15
1999 Pontiac Trans Am ws6: 10.200 @ 135.000
joe stafford, Engine: ls-1, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: 26x10x15 m/t slicks
1969 Plymouth Valiant : 10.220 @ 133.000
SS, Engine: 440, Tires: ET Drag 10x28
1999 Pontiac Trans Am : 10.370 @ 130.500
Jason Madden, Engine: 6.0 LQ4 stroked to 404 cubes, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: mickey thompson drs
1998 Pontiac Trans Am Firehawk Twin Turbo: 10.378 @ 137.190
Johann Kjartansson, Engine: Stock ls1, Turbos: APS Twin Turbo Tires: 225/45 18