This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Universal 35MM 38MM Stainless Steel Turbo Wastegate Exhaust Dump Pipe w/ Elbow
100% Brand New, Never Been Used or Installed. Made Of Stainless Steel.
Easy Clearance In The Engine Bay, Redirect the Hot Exhuast Gas From The Wastegate Towards The Bottom Of The Engine, Reducing Temperature Inside The Engine Bay, Makes A Very Distinct And Loud Release Of Air.
1 Dump Pipe and Elbow Pipe As ShownApplications:
Fits all 35MM 38MM wastegates
Installation: Instruction isNot Included, Professional Installation is highly recommended.
- We accept PayPal , and all Major Credit cards (Please contact us if you want to pay by credit cards)
- All payments must be received within10 days of purchase or a Non-Paying buyer dispute will be filed.
- Sales tax is applied to California buyers/California addressesonly.
Usually most item are shipped within 1-3business dayupon payment verification.
We ship anywhere in continental USA (all products),Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Canada and some other countries.
Domestic Shipping rates apply to all 48 continuous states. AK, HI, PR , and APO FPO shipping rates are same as Canada.
All international orders may be subject to their customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax which we do not pay.
All buyers must pay for their own customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax. These fees vary due to price of item and government rate, please contact your government website or shipping company to calculate these fees.
How To Find Out Shipping Fee:
Exchange & Return:
- Items can be returned/exchanged only if found defective or wrong product shipped
- All returns must be completed within14 days from the date of authorized for exchange, Money Back is guaranteed.
- All presumed defective or wrong items must obtain an authorization before returning.
- Any returned package without authorization will be refused.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and insurance. Please note that shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
For all the questions, please feel free to use the ask a seller a question link aboveto contact us.
- We feel that communication is very important to us. We strive to provide the best 5 star buying experience for all of our buyers. Is there's anything we could help, then we will help toensure that all purchases go as smoothly as possible. All positive responses are greatly appreciated.
- Please contact us prior to leaving any Neutral or Negative responses. We will try our best to resolve all problems.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1987 Volkswagen Pickup : 12.624 @ 108.460
Toby Gardner, Engine: Audi S4 2.7 Bi-turbo, Turbos: 2x KKK K03 Tires: 195/45/R15 and 225/40R17
1992 Subaru SVX LSL: 12.679 @ 109.000
Nate, Engine: JDM EG33, Tires: Bridgestone RE-11 235/40/18
1992 Subaru SVX LS-L: 12.998 @ 106.820
TomsSVX, Engine: stock, Supercharger: Whipple ax1600
2001 Caterham Roadsport : 13.942 @ 96.410
Michael Rohaley, Engine: Ford Zetec 2.0 VCT, Tires: Avon CR 500
1994 Subaru SVX LS: 14.088 @ 95.040
Mike Cheslock, Engine: EG33, Supercharger: ECUTune Stage III
1994 Subaru SVX LS: 14.142 @ 95.700
Mike Cheslock, Supercharger: Wipper 1600X (ECUTune StageIII) Tires: BFG KDW-2
1992 Subaru SVX LSL: 14.242 @ 96.380
Dave Martin, Engine: EG33, 3.3 liter Flat 6, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: Hoosier AX
1994 Subaru SVX LS: 14.338 @ 95.310
Mike Cheslock, Supercharger: ECUTune stage III kit
1994 Subaru SVX Lsi 5mt: 14.534 @ 95.330
TomsSVX, Engine: 3.3 H-6, Tires: street
1992 Subaru SVX LS-L 4.44 AWD auto: 14.948 @ 92.630
Jason Russell, Engine: 3.3 dohc H-6, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: 225/50/16
1996 Subaru SVX L: 15.780 @ 91.400
1992 Subaru SVX LS-L: 15.924 @ 86.613
Shaun, Engine: EG33,
1992 Subaru SVX : 16.030 @ 87.380
Mr. J, Engine: 3.3-liter H6 230-hp, Tires: 225/50VR-16
1992 Subaru SVX : 16.030 @ 87.290
1989 Chevrolet Celebrity CL: 18.370 @ 71.500
Daniel Richards, Engine: 3.1L MFI V6, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: Kumho Power Star 205/70R14