This item has been shown 97 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Universal 35MM 38MM Stainless Steel Turbo Wastegate Exhaust Dump Pipe w/ Elbow
100% Brand New, Never Been Used or Installed. Made Of Stainless Steel.
Easy Clearance In The Engine Bay, Redirect the Hot Exhuast Gas From The Wastegate Towards The Bottom Of The Engine, Reducing Temperature Inside The Engine Bay, Makes A Very Distinct And Loud Release Of Air.
1 Dump Pipe and Elbow Pipe As ShownApplications:
Fits all 35MM 38MM wastegates
Installation: Instruction isNot Included, Professional Installation is highly recommended.
- We accept PayPal , and all Major Credit cards (Please contact us if you want to pay by credit cards)
- All payments must be received within10 days of purchase or a Non-Paying buyer dispute will be filed.
- Sales tax is applied to California buyers/California addressesonly.
Usually most item are shipped within 1-3business dayupon payment verification.
We ship anywhere in continental USA (all products),Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Canada and some other countries.
Domestic Shipping rates apply to all 48 continuous states. AK, HI, PR , and APO FPO shipping rates are same as Canada.
All international orders may be subject to their customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax which we do not pay.
All buyers must pay for their own customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax. These fees vary due to price of item and government rate, please contact your government website or shipping company to calculate these fees.
How To Find Out Shipping Fee:
Exchange & Return:
- Items can be returned/exchanged only if found defective or wrong product shipped
- All returns must be completed within14 days from the date of authorized for exchange, Money Back is guaranteed.
- All presumed defective or wrong items must obtain an authorization before returning.
- Any returned package without authorization will be refused.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and insurance. Please note that shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
For all the questions, please feel free to use the ask a seller a question link aboveto contact us.
- We feel that communication is very important to us. We strive to provide the best 5 star buying experience for all of our buyers. Is there's anything we could help, then we will help toensure that all purchases go as smoothly as possible. All positive responses are greatly appreciated.
- Please contact us prior to leaving any Neutral or Negative responses. We will try our best to resolve all problems.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1989 Lincoln Mark VII LSC: 8.430 @ 156.000
TODD KASPER, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: MT 33x10.5x15
1989 Lincoln Mark VII : 8.910 @ 152.560
Bill Kieler, Engine: 388CID 351W base, Tires: BFG Drag Radial
1965 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck : 9.390 @ 139.000
Mr Hipp, Engine: 451ci Chev, Tires: 13x31 Stones
1967 Buick Skylark GS: 9.430 @ 141.220
Andy Brody, Engine: Dart Big M, Tires: M/T ET Front & MT 32x14x15S rear
1965 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck : 10.090 @ 129.478
MrHipp, Engine: sml blk Chevy, Tires: 13x31 Stones
1978 Buick Skylark : 10.261 @ 131.690
David Wolfe, Engine: Chevy 361, Tires: GoodYear
1986 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck : 10.319 @ 132.300
David Clark, Engine: small chevy,
1989 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck : 10.320 @ 132.000
Jared Bellflower, Engine: 496, Tires: Hoosier Quik Time Pro
1988 Lincoln Mark VII Bill Blass: 10.750 @ 125.000
Paul K. Viele, Engine: 363, Supercharger: ProCharger D1-SC Tires: M/T drag radial 295
1972 Buick Skylark GSX: 10.764 @ 117.000
Robert Noeken, Engine: 475 Buick Jim Weise Trishieldperf build 10.7 compression, Tires: Toyo 28.0-10.5/15 Drag Slicks
1970 Buick Skylark : 10.821 @ 122.230
ROB GIROUX, Engine: 455, Tires: 29 X 10
1964 Buick Skylark Hardtop: 10.995 @ 125.050
Dwayne Hicks, Engine: 455, Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Drag (rear)
1970 Buick Skylark GS: 11.050 @ 124.225
Ward, Engine: Pontiac 455, Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Street 30 x 10.5
1984 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck short bed step side: 11.090 @ 118.000
David Baker, Engine: Buick 455, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: MT drag
2004 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck Silverado SS: 11.190 @ 121.800
chase g, Engine: 370 ( 6.0 forged everything), Supercharger: Vortech t trim Tires: toyo 305/40/22 street/ mt et street 305/45/18 trac
2003 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck : 11.240 @ 121.630
Efren 6.0, Engine: Lq9 6.0, Tires: Hoosier slicks 28:10:16
1972 Buick Skylark GS: 11.340 @ 121.780
1977 Buick Skylark : 11.380 @ 117.720
jeff lang, Engine: 455, Tires: 28.50 - 10.5
1989 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck Silverado Sportside: 11.823 @ 114.410
Charlie Grech, Engine: 350 Bored .030 Over, Supercharger: No Turbos: No Tires: M/T Slicks 28x15x10.5
1978 Buick Skylark : 11.848 @ 114.230
Greg Baker, Engine: 272 stage 2 v6,