This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Universal 35MM 38MM Stainless Steel Turbo Wastegate Exhaust Dump Pipe w/ Elbow
100% Brand New, Never Been Used or Installed. Made Of Stainless Steel.
Easy Clearance In The Engine Bay, Redirect the Hot Exhuast Gas From The Wastegate Towards The Bottom Of The Engine, Reducing Temperature Inside The Engine Bay, Makes A Very Distinct And Loud Release Of Air.
1 Dump Pipe and Elbow Pipe As ShownApplications:
Fits all 35MM 38MM wastegates
Installation: Instruction isNot Included, Professional Installation is highly recommended.
- We accept PayPal , and all Major Credit cards (Please contact us if you want to pay by credit cards)
- All payments must be received within10 days of purchase or a Non-Paying buyer dispute will be filed.
- Sales tax is applied to California buyers/California addressesonly.
Usually most item are shipped within 1-3business dayupon payment verification.
We ship anywhere in continental USA (all products),Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Canada and some other countries.
Domestic Shipping rates apply to all 48 continuous states. AK, HI, PR , and APO FPO shipping rates are same as Canada.
All international orders may be subject to their customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax which we do not pay.
All buyers must pay for their own customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax. These fees vary due to price of item and government rate, please contact your government website or shipping company to calculate these fees.
How To Find Out Shipping Fee:
Exchange & Return:
- Items can be returned/exchanged only if found defective or wrong product shipped
- All returns must be completed within14 days from the date of authorized for exchange, Money Back is guaranteed.
- All presumed defective or wrong items must obtain an authorization before returning.
- Any returned package without authorization will be refused.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and insurance. Please note that shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
For all the questions, please feel free to use the ask a seller a question link aboveto contact us.
- We feel that communication is very important to us. We strive to provide the best 5 star buying experience for all of our buyers. Is there's anything we could help, then we will help toensure that all purchases go as smoothly as possible. All positive responses are greatly appreciated.
- Please contact us prior to leaving any Neutral or Negative responses. We will try our best to resolve all problems.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1986 Plymouth TC3 : 10.200 @ 130.659
Mike Haidinger, Engine: 355, Tires: 14/32
2001 Dodge Ram 2500 SLT Diesel 4x4: 10.430 @ 130.600
Karl Mireiter, Engine: 6.7 cummins, Turbos: Single 480
2005 Dodge Ram 2500 : 10.750 @ 126.650
david v, Engine: 5.9 cummins, Turbos: ed s469 Tires: 305/50r20
1997 Dodge Ram 2500 Diesel: 10.905 @ 120.460
Jesse Bradley, Engine: Cummins, Turbos: Twin- 66/74top 86/96 bottom Tires: toyo proxes s/t's
2006 Dodge Ram 2500 SLT Regular Cap 4X4: 11.247 @ 121.800
Allan Cook, Engine: Cummins, Turbos: Aurora 5000 Tires: Hankook
1995 Dodge Ram 2500 SLT: 11.770 @ 104.000
Michael, Engine: Cummins 360, Turbos: HRD Twin Turbos (HX-35/????) Tires: MT slicks
2006 Dodge Ram 2500 SLT: 11.972 @ 114.780
Allan Cook, Engine: 358CI Cummins Turbo Diesel, Turbos: HY9 on top of a S400 Tires: Stock
1994 Dodge Ram 2500 : 11.976 @ 112.520
Steve Long, Engine: 12V Cummins, Turbos: Single HT Turbo Tires: M&H Drag Slicks
1997 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Diesel: 12.112 @ 111.160
Brett Lujan, Engine: Cummins, Turbos: S300 66/71/.80
2007 Dodge Ram 2500 SLT QC 4x4 Cummins: 12.164 @ 109.940
Thomas Turner, Engine: 5.9 Cummins, Supercharger: NA Turbos: Single HTT 71mm Tires: Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ
1999 Dodge Ram 2500 SLT: 12.190 @ 109.190
Mike Dolan (Buck's Comm. Racing), Engine: 5.9 Cummins, Turbos: Twins Tires: 255/60R17
2006 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins: 12.289 @ 110.500
Allan Cook, Engine: Cummins, Turbos: Twins:HY/B2 Tires: 35
2005 Dodge Ram 2500 : 12.517 @ 110.100
Eugene N, Engine: 5.9, Turbos: HTT Tires: Terra Graplers 305x50
1991 Dodge Ram 2500 LE: 12.560 @ 106.400
justin, Engine: 5.9L 1st gen cummins, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: HE351VE Tires: 315/60-15 ET Street Radial
2007 Dodge Ram 2500 QCSB: 12.600 @ 106.200
Dion Analitis, Engine: 5.9L Cummins HPCR Djesel, Turbos: Single HTT 66/71/14 Tires: 35x12.5x17 Mud Terrains
2002 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE Supercharged: 12.614 @ 110.730
Stephane Asselin, Engine: 3.5 VQ35DE, Supercharger: MP90 Tires: M/T ET Street 275-40-17
1999 Dodge Ram 2500 SLT: 12.840 @ 102.300
Mike Coleman, Engine: 5.9 Cummins, Turbos: High Tech Sledpuller 66
2000 Dodge Ram 2500 cummins diesel: 12.890 @ 102.500
james D, Engine: cummins, Turbos: BD-twins Tires: 305/70rr/16
2008 Dodge Ram 2500 : 12.964 @ 108.420
Reece, Engine: 6.7 CTD, Turbos: Silver 66 Tires: 305/45/r18 Nitto 555R
2002 Dodge Ram 2500 SLT: 13.007 @ 104.000
Tommy Terry, Engine: ARP 12 mm head studs, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: Industrial Injection Super PhatShaft 62 Tires: 265/75 R16