This item has been shown 97 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Universal 35MM 38MM Stainless Steel Turbo Wastegate Exhaust Dump Pipe w/ Elbow
100% Brand New, Never Been Used or Installed. Made Of Stainless Steel.
Easy Clearance In The Engine Bay, Redirect the Hot Exhuast Gas From The Wastegate Towards The Bottom Of The Engine, Reducing Temperature Inside The Engine Bay, Makes A Very Distinct And Loud Release Of Air.
1 Dump Pipe and Elbow Pipe As ShownApplications:
Fits all 35MM 38MM wastegates
Installation: Instruction isNot Included, Professional Installation is highly recommended.
- We accept PayPal , and all Major Credit cards (Please contact us if you want to pay by credit cards)
- All payments must be received within10 days of purchase or a Non-Paying buyer dispute will be filed.
- Sales tax is applied to California buyers/California addressesonly.
Usually most item are shipped within 1-3business dayupon payment verification.
We ship anywhere in continental USA (all products),Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Canada and some other countries.
Domestic Shipping rates apply to all 48 continuous states. AK, HI, PR , and APO FPO shipping rates are same as Canada.
All international orders may be subject to their customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax which we do not pay.
All buyers must pay for their own customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax. These fees vary due to price of item and government rate, please contact your government website or shipping company to calculate these fees.
How To Find Out Shipping Fee:
Exchange & Return:
- Items can be returned/exchanged only if found defective or wrong product shipped
- All returns must be completed within14 days from the date of authorized for exchange, Money Back is guaranteed.
- All presumed defective or wrong items must obtain an authorization before returning.
- Any returned package without authorization will be refused.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and insurance. Please note that shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
For all the questions, please feel free to use the ask a seller a question link aboveto contact us.
- We feel that communication is very important to us. We strive to provide the best 5 star buying experience for all of our buyers. Is there's anything we could help, then we will help toensure that all purchases go as smoothly as possible. All positive responses are greatly appreciated.
- Please contact us prior to leaving any Neutral or Negative responses. We will try our best to resolve all problems.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2006 Scion tC Turbo: 11.388 @ 126.530
Brett Runion, Engine: 2az-fe (golden eagle sleeved), Turbos: Precision Billet 6262s .82 A/R Tires: M&H Slicks
2006 Scion tC Turbo: 11.949 @ 134.360
PTUNING, Engine: PTUNING Spec-SS: 2.4L 2AZ-FE, Turbos: PTUNING Twin-Wastegate RS Turbo Manifold and Garrett/Tial V-Band GT35R Tires: 275/35R18 BFG DR
2006 Scion tC : 12.320 @ 120.400
damian, Engine: 2.4L, Turbos: p- tuning kit t3/t4 Tires: M/T 22inch, 24.5 coming soon
2006 Scion tC TURBO: 12.453 @ 111.330
Michael Adkins, Engine: Stock 2.4 2azfe, Turbos: Garret 60-1 Tires: MT Slicks
2005 Scion tC 2 Door Coupe: 12.592 @ 111.120
JAYSON, Engine: 2AZF-TE, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: GARRETT GT35R BALLBEARING Tires: Nitto
2005 Scion tC : 12.760 @ 120.050
AJ Hemsey, Engine: 2.4L 2AZ-FE, Turbos: Precision SC6169 Tires: Proxes 4 225 35 19
2005 Scion tC 2 door coupe: 12.795 @ 106.590
Mike Clement, Engine: 2AZF-TE, Supercharger: that'll make me slow Turbos: evo3 Big 16g Tires: BF Goodrich
2005 Scion tC Turbo: 13.415 @ 108.710
Joe Currao, Engine: 2.4L 2AZ-FE, Supercharger: NA Turbos: Turbonetics Tires: BF Goodrich
2008 Scion tC Turbo: 13.569 @ 104.580
Dustin Mckenna, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: t3 t4 Tires: M/T Slicks
2010 Scion tC : 13.657 @ 101.770
Frank, Engine: 2.0,
2006 Scion tC Turbo: 13.662 @ 102.580
Joe Verge, Engine: 2.4l, Turbos: Zpi Racing Stage 1 Turbo Kit Tires: BFG Drag Radial 225/50
2005 Scion tC Turbo: 13.663 @ 104.630
Matt Paxson, Engine: 2AZ-FE, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: ZPI Tires: BRIGESTONE
2008 Scion tC base nitrous: 13.766 @ 103.490
, Engine: stock motor, Tires: 225/45/zr17
2006 Scion tC Turbo: 13.835 @ 104.151
Doug Gregory, Engine: stock, Supercharger: --- Turbos: turbonetics Tires: STOCK
2005 Scion tC : 13.873 @ 104.450
Ryhian, Engine: 2.4L 2AZ-FE, Turbos: Turbonetics Tires: Nitto NeoGen
2005 Scion tC TRD Supercharger Nitrous: 13.946 @ 105.930
Jose, Engine: 2.4, Supercharger: TRD Kit Turbos: no Tires: Toyo Proxes 215/45-17
2007 Scion tC 2.4 liter turbo: 13.969 @ 101.200
brooke zuidema, Engine: 2.4 L, Turbos: traedstone kit Tires: 225/40/18
2007 Scion tC Nitrous: 14.026 @ 99.250
Dustin, Engine: 2az-fe, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: stock
2006 Scion tC Greddy Turbo: 14.044 @ 97.020
Nicholas Wong, Engine: 2.4L I-4 2AZ-FE, Turbos: GReddy TD05H-18G Tires: 205/55R15 BF Goodrich g-Force T/A Drag Radials
2006 Scion tC : 14.081 @ 98.730
Ryan, Engine: 2AZ-FE,